FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Working from home

Working from home

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *heorgasmaddict OP   Man  over a year ago

Liverpool

For those lucky enough to be in a position to work from home, how do you stage off the temptation to masturbate?? Just do it and get it over with? Or show some self discipline?

I lasted a day. My whole team are here as so it got a little awkward

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I do my work

By *isaAndNicoleTransTV/TS  over a year ago

Southport / Ellesmere Port

"I do my work "

By *il FiskMan  over a year ago

sefton

Lucky you, I'm still out hanging wallpaper!

By *nlyIfItsWorthItMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

I passed puberty and now have self control over my body's functions.

Liverpool

"I passed puberty and now have self control over my body's functions. "

Ha, good for you. When does this happen To me??

By *nlyIfItsWorthItMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

"I passed puberty and now have self control over my body's functions.

Ha, good for you. When does this happen To me?? "

Depends on your brains development I guess.

"I do my work "

Yeah, pretty much this. The number of people who have expressed envy that I apparently now have loads of time for movies, gaming and relentless masturbation is bizarre.

I'm saving a total of about 40 minutes a day in commute time. This in no way makes up for swapping my fully-equipped desk setup for a shitty laptop. It takes me twice as long to get anything done and my neck is starting to hurt. Also, the lack of conversation means my working day feels insanely long.

To sum up: working from home sucks.

Liverpool

"I passed puberty and now have self control over my body's functions.

Ha, good for you. When does this happen To me??

Depends on your brains development I guess."

I'm fucked then

"I do my work

Yeah, pretty much this. The number of people who have expressed envy that I apparently now have loads of time for movies, gaming and relentless masturbation is bizarre.

I'm saving a total of about 40 minutes a day in commute time. This in no way makes up for swapping my fully-equipped desk setup for a shitty laptop. It takes me twice as long to get anything done and my neck is starting to hurt. Also, the lack of conversation means my working day feels insanely long.

To sum up: working from home sucks."

I made sure I have the same set up at home as I do at work, laptop on docking station and 2 x 22" screens, so much more productive

By *affron40Woman  over a year ago

manchester

"I do my work

I made sure I have the same set up at home as I do at work, laptop on docking station and 2 x 22" screens, so much more productive"

Snap.. took the whole set up home. Can’t work effectively off one laptop and the work still needs to be done.

By *hekaiserMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

"I do my work

Agree .....working from home with the aid of a laptop is a pain BUT I would much prefer working from home than trecking to/fro the office with an average commute of 90mins (on a good day)

Means I can go to the gym now that it is literally empty at peak times..or a run...weather permitting....

By *edHeadedFunWoman  over a year ago

Didsbury

I work from home 2 days a week anyway so have complete set up. Docking station, screens, keyboard, softphone etc no difference to me now they have instructed the whole office to work from home. Only downside is no social interaction but on a plus I get to go from bed to office in 30 seconds, don't have to get dressed and my view is overlooking a conservation are which beats the industrial business park I work in.

And yes on occasions I may have a toy play in my 'lunch break'

"I do my work

I made sure I have the same set up at home as I do at work, laptop on docking station and 2 x 22" screens, so much more productive"

Sadly I don't really have the space for all that in my little flat. Then again, as I've just been informed this is going to last until at least the end of April, I might have to *make* space...

"I do my work

I made sure I have the same set up at home as I do at work, laptop on docking station and 2 x 22" screens, so much more productive

Sadly I don't really have the space for all that in my little flat. Then again, as I've just been informed this is going to last until at least the end of April, I might have to *make* space..."

Even 1 screen + laptop screen is better if you're space limited

Just try not to do it whilst in a skype meeting....

Liverpool

"Just try not to do it whilst in a skype meeting...."

Haha.

I managed to get plenty of work done. In fact, probably more than usual as I was working tonight as well and actually quite enjoyed it.

Lucky to work from home but still have to travel (its essential apparently)

By *ink Panther.Woman  over a year ago

Preston

"I do my work "

Clearly you weren’t

But you will be now

By *iamondCougarWoman  over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

"I do my work

I’ve had the odd day at home but full time isn’t fun at all. I feel completely cut off from the social aspect of my job too and isolated. It’s not good for moral or motivation but guess it’s the new norm for a few months

Now that's an idea..

» Add a new message to this topic