FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > I’ve got it, well possibly!

I’ve got it, well possibly!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So I’ve been coughing since Saturday (I was out drinking and dancing with many people Friday night!) last night my breathing changed and everything feels a bit tight. As an asthma sufferer I made contact with GP. Who has put me and my daughter on lock down as he “thinks” as not allowed to test to confirm. “I possibly have coronavirus”

Does anyone else think it’s ridiculous that we are not testing. My anxiety is through the roof as it’s a might have. I have not panic bought, I need to go shopping but planned to do this on Thursday as my normal shop day. Just tried to do online shop and no slots for 2 weeks. This is crazy.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"So I’ve been coughing since Saturday (I was out drinking and dancing with many people Friday night!) last night my breathing changed and everything feels a bit tight. As an asthma sufferer I made contact with GP. Who has put me and my daughter on lock down as he “thinks” as not allowed to test to confirm. “I possibly have coronavirus”

Does anyone else think it’s ridiculous that we are not testing. My anxiety is through the roof as it’s a might have. I have not panic bought, I need to go shopping but planned to do this on Thursday as my normal shop day. Just tried to do online shop and no slots for 2 weeks. This is crazy. "

From your age you'll be fine. Don't worry about it.

"So I’ve been coughing since Saturday (I was out drinking and dancing with many people Friday night!) last night my breathing changed and everything feels a bit tight. As an asthma sufferer I made contact with GP. Who has put me and my daughter on lock down as he “thinks” as not allowed to test to confirm. “I possibly have coronavirus”

Does anyone else think it’s ridiculous that we are not testing. My anxiety is through the roof as it’s a might have. I have not panic bought, I need to go shopping but planned to do this on Thursday as my normal shop day. Just tried to do online shop and no slots for 2 weeks. This is crazy.

From your age you'll be fine. Don't worry about it."

I’m not worried about me, as I know I will be fine. But I am a single parent and have no supplies at home and trying to figure out what’s best to do. Should I have organised more! Probably. If I go out I risk other people. If I don’t go out I risk my family not eating?

If you don’t have a temperature I doubt you have it! Even if you do I would be surprised. It’s winter coughs are quite common.

Even more common than creating drama on the internet!

Get well soon!

X

By *urvySub87Woman  over a year ago

Near Wellingborough

I’m not worried about me, as I know I will be fine. But I am a single parent and have no supplies at home and trying to figure out what’s best to do. Should I have organised more! Probably. If I go out I risk other people. If I don’t go out I risk my family not eating? "

Do you have any family or friends who can pop to the shops for you and then leave it on your doorstep?

I’m not worried about me, as I know I will be fine. But I am a single parent and have no supplies at home and trying to figure out what’s best to do. Should I have organised more! Probably. If I go out I risk other people. If I don’t go out I risk my family not eating? "

If your that concerned try online delivery. Personally I'd still go out if I really needed food, I'd pick a time with less people around.

If you have someone that can pick some things up for you im sure they would.

By *hedevilKTWoman  over a year ago

milton keynes

Do you not have anyone can contact to go for u cause if gp thinks U have it it’s not really smart to go to shopping centre where could pass it on

I’m not worried about me, as I know I will be fine. But I am a single parent and have no supplies at home and trying to figure out what’s best to do. Should I have organised more! Probably. If I go out I risk other people. If I don’t go out I risk my family not eating?

Do you not have anyone can contact to go for u cause if gp thinks U have it it’s not really smart to go to shopping centre where could pass it on"

You could make a request on Fab. I'm sure someone local would help you out if they could.

Have you got any friend or family that do you supplies drop at your door? I'm self isolating and I too wasn't prepared, my mum bless her has just done a drop for me, even though I told her not to given my parents age and health

"If you don’t have a temperature I doubt you have it! Even if you do I would be surprised. It’s winter coughs are quite common.

Get well soon!

X"

This is what I think I only contacted Dr to get an inhaler as low and he got all serious and told me I am now treated as possible coronavirus!

Have a look on Facebook for local support if you have no one to help. I know that around here people are setting up group pages of people willing to go run errands for those self isolating.

I am just trying to organise a friend going for me but it’s crazy that it’s a 2 week wait for any shops to deliver or click and collect. Obviously I’m young and healthy but how are older people or disabled people supposed to cope.

"If you don’t have a temperature I doubt you have it! Even if you do I would be surprised. It’s winter coughs are quite common.

Get well soon!

X

This is what I think I only contacted Dr to get an inhaler as low and he got all serious and told me I am now treated as possible coronavirus! "

Seriously? My inhaler needs renewing too. World's gone mad, I'll hold off a bit.

Do you not have anyone can contact to go for u cause if gp thinks U have it it’s not really smart to go to shopping centre where could pass it on"

That is what I’m worried about as would hate to be part of the spreading, if I do have it.

Get well soon!

X

This is what I think I only contacted Dr to get an inhaler as low and he got all serious and told me I am now treated as possible coronavirus!

Seriously? My inhaler needs renewing too. World's gone mad, I'll hold off a bit. "

. Worse than that is all local pharmacies are currently out of stock. Waiting on pharmacist to try get hold of one for me. He is hoping on a delivery for end of week.

By *heBirminghamWeekendMan  over a year ago

here

"I am just trying to organise a friend going for me but it’s crazy that it’s a 2 week wait for any shops to deliver or click and collect. Obviously I’m young and healthy but how are older people or disabled people supposed to cope. "

I think you will find that if people ask, others will help.

By *elshkinkyMan  over a year ago

south wales

Feeling anxious is perfectly normal ... stay home and hope you get well soon. The chances of us all getting it are quite high ... put a shout out in your local community and I am sure people will help with supplies. Stay safe x

"Feeling anxious is perfectly normal ... stay home and hope you get well soon. The chances of us all getting it are quite high ... put a shout out in your local community and I am sure people will help with supplies. Stay safe x"

Thank you

» Add a new message to this topic