FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Current situation

Current situation

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ovegames42 OP   Man  over a year ago

london

So do you think this government is not going far enough to deal with the current situation.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *andy cane321Couple  over a year ago

Aylesbury

There's literally 100s of threads that will answer your question

london

"There's literally 100s of threads that will answer your question "

True

By *hortarseWoman  over a year ago

Norfolk

Do you think you can do any better ?

london

"Do you think you can do any better ?"

Out of my hands, just another piece on the chess board.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Now he is doing something I'm not a fan of Boris but if people listen to him 200,000+ lives could be saved our NHS will face less strain

If the country decides not to listen here comes the reality

By august:81% of the country would have had coronavirus

250,000 people would have died

Let's start listening

By *athan 123Man  over a year ago

rochdale oldham border

You definitely did a lot better lol great body x

london

"Now he is doing something I'm not a fan of Boris but if people listen to him 200,000+ lives could be saved our NHS will face less strain

If the country decides not to listen here comes the reality

By august:81% of the country would have had coronavirus

250,000 people would have died

Let's start listening"

Never trusted a torie

Boris as a narcassist is only concerned about himself and his image and will do whatever needed to get what he wants even though he knows it hurts or destroys others, he doesnt care. Narcassists see themselves as special, better than anyone else, they truly believe they are gifted and no one can do anything as well as they can and so its all about them.

Boris has made such a huge thing about getting brexit done that he cant afford not to as that will,in his head, make him a failure and show him as not to be the amazing better than anyone person he thinks he is. He is so focused on that he cant see what damage he is doing to himself, narcassists actually believe any critism is because that person is jealous of how amazing he is. He will see any media or other critisism from politicians as them trying to bring him down as what he is doing is right as he is perfect and the way everyone else is handling the pandemic isnt as good and they are jealous as he has shown them up.

This is why he is ignoring the fact the economy will collapse, food shortages, etc as he blames all the rest of us for not doing as he says.. if we did his plan would work perfectly as narcassists are never wrong and never do wrong.

When you understand how the mind of a narcassist works then you can truly see how evil and toxic they are.

By *heBirminghamWeekendMan  over a year ago

here

"Boris as a narcassist is only concerned about himself and his image and will do whatever needed to get what he wants even though he knows it hurts or destroys others, he doesnt care. Narcassists see themselves as special, better than anyone else, they truly believe they are gifted and no one can do anything as well as they can and so its all about them.

Boris has made such a huge thing about getting brexit done that he cant afford not to as that will,in his head, make him a failure and show him as not to be the amazing better than anyone person he thinks he is. He is so focused on that he cant see what damage he is doing to himself, narcassists actually believe any critism is because that person is jealous of how amazing he is. He will see any media or other critisism from politicians as them trying to bring him down as what he is doing is right as he is perfect and the way everyone else is handling the pandemic isnt as good and they are jealous as he has shown them up.

This is why he is ignoring the fact the economy will collapse, food shortages, etc as he blames all the rest of us for not doing as he says.. if we did his plan would work perfectly as narcassists are never wrong and never do wrong.

When you understand how the mind of a narcassist works then you can truly see how evil and toxic they are."

Good luck coming up with your own solution

"Boris as a narcassist is only concerned about himself and his image and will do whatever needed to get what he wants even though he knows it hurts or destroys others, he doesnt care. Narcassists see themselves as special, better than anyone else, they truly believe they are gifted and no one can do anything as well as they can and so its all about them.

When you understand how the mind of a narcassist works then you can truly see how evil and toxic they are.

"

My own solution to what? Ending narcassism?

Politicians are the educated ones to deal with these situations. So its a bit silly to ask the op if they can do better, just like asking a politician if they can do better than the ops career.

Looking at the way its been handle by other politicians around the world, barr trump, and hearing what the opposition has to say, then yes any politician could do a better job than boris

By *orthern StarsCouple  over a year ago

Durham, North Yorkshire and can travel

We wouls like to see the government put some financial support packages in place for the self employed. Hundreds, if not thousands of business are at high risk of going bankrupt. Sick pay for the self employed would be a start.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Yes.

It isn't easy for anyone, even a government to make immediate choices about the unknown.

I think that we are served well.

What are you doing to prevent spread and look after others?

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"Never trusted a torie "

What a stupid comment.

I'm not a tory but to suggest they'd do something wrong to the nation is bordering on inane.

By *itonmyfacebookMan  over a year ago

Burton on Trent

"Never trusted a torie

What a stupid comment.

I'm not a tory but to suggest they'd do something wrong to the nation is bordering on inane."

They've done enough damage with austerity.

By *moothdickMan  over a year ago

stoke

Why ask if the government is doing enough ?

Are the bbc fuelling the panic ?

What about looking at ourselves instead of calling boris (& I’m not a fan) narcissistic ?? His he going out and stripping shelves of basics, while the elderly and vulnerable are left with fuck all ... have any kids got it yet, but teachers are bleating and going into self isolation with symptoms of a Monday morning hang over ... we all have a responsibility but as per the I’m alright fucking jack attitude as surfaced in abundance... must dash, to see what I can’t get my mum so she is comfortable...

It's not up to boris Johnson. He doesnt run this country single handed you know!! Its a government and hes just the mouth piece.

Thanks to all of this and the fact the government did nothing to prevent it coming over here I'm not going to be able to pay any Bill's for the foreseeable future.

I wont be able to feed my children or have a roof over my head by the end of it.

I might as well die of the bloody virus, itll be better than picking up the peices afterwards

By *orthern StarsCouple  over a year ago

Durham, North Yorkshire and can travel

"It's not up to boris Johnson. He doesnt run this country single handed you know!! Its a government and hes just the mouth piece.

Thanks to all of this and the fact the government did nothing to prevent it coming over here I'm not going to be able to pay any Bill's for the foreseeable future.

I wont be able to feed my children or have a roof over my head by the end of it.

I might as well die of the bloody virus, itll be better than picking up the peices afterwards "

Please get in touch with food banks, they may be able to help and soeqk to citizens advice re financial help. Thousands of people are going to be hit hard but we can't give up. Your kids need you.

By *arkus1812Man  over a year ago

Lifes departure lounge NN9 Northamptonshire East not West MidlandsMidlands

Official Statistics at 06.00 on 17th March

Recorded Cases 1543

Deaths 55

Recovered 52

Active cases 1436

Serious cases 20

Cases per 1 million of population 22.7

"Never trusted a torie

What a stupid comment.

I'm not a tory but to suggest they'd do something wrong to the nation is bordering on inane."

how n why is it a stupid xomments

When all they tell you is lies

The party is corrupted

"It's not up to boris Johnson. He doesnt run this country single handed you know!! Its a government and hes just the mouth piece.

I might as well die of the bloody virus, itll be better than picking up the peices afterwards

Please get in touch with food banks, they may be able to help and soeqk to citizens advice re financial help. Thousands of people are going to be hit hard but we can't give up. Your kids need you."

Thanks for the advice but easier said than done. With thousand doing the same there wont be enough and any financial help will take forever to get even after you've jumped through all the hoops, just to be told you dont qualify. And even if you do, it wont match my wage

By *ionelhutzMan  over a year ago

liverpool

"

I think that's what you will find the gmnt were elected to do

By *ionelhutzMan  over a year ago

liverpool

I might as well die of the bloody virus, itll be better than picking up the peices afterwards "

If he is a mouthpiece who runs the country?

» Add a new message to this topic