FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Am I doing something wrong?

Am I doing something wrong?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *icola2202 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Chatham

Hey everyone

We are a couple looking for girl to join us

We’ve been on here a while but we’re kinda struggling!

I started with just standard pictures then updated to a little better with more showing

I’ve tried initiating conversation a lot and staying online for long periods of time

I’m just not getting noticed by the looks of things I understand We are not everyone’s cup of tea but this is getting tiresome

Can anyone give me some info or help please I beg of you things are just not working

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *atatoniaWoman  over a year ago

Huddersfield

A negative profile with an aggressive slant I can see why people are not interested.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The profile is not very enticing.

What do you have to offer?

No verifications dont help. Maybe put more about yourselves on so woman know more about you.

You don't want to come across like your looking for a toy and a personal connection with your profile should help.

Chatham

I can’t get verifications if no one will meet

I understand profile is poor I’ll work on it

Look at it from single females point of view? What is enticing in your text.

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

To be honest OP you have the same problem as many single men on here - a profile that isn't overly enticing!!

You don't tell anyone looking at it anything about you, or what you are looking for beyond you want to meet a woman. There really isn't a great deal to go on, or anything about either of you or why you are looking to meet another woman beyond the obvious.

You're also looking for that rarest of fabbers, a single woman who is looking to meet a couple - so you have to stand out and make yourselves as appealing as you can if you hope to find what you would like.

Try being a bit more friendly in your text, as it is now it looks like you expect a woman to do all the work.

Tell us a bit about you, what you are looking for and what you can offer. Bear in mind single ladies are one of the most desired demographics here, there's a lot of competition. Have a look at some more successful couple profiles for ideas.

More pics of Mr would be good too, if you're expecting someone to join you as a couple then she nerds to know if she fancies you both.

By *ecadent_DevonMan  over a year ago

Okehampton

"Try being a bit more friendly in your text, as it is now it looks like you expect a woman to do all the work.

Tell us a bit about you, what you are looking for and what you can offer. Bear in mind single ladies are one of the most desired demographics here, there's a lot of competition. Have a look at some more successful couple profiles for ideas.

More pics of Mr would be good too, if you're expecting someone to join you as a couple then she NERDS to know if she fancies you both. "

was that Freudian?

I'm not saying Poppy needs Nerds (but she does!)

"Try being a bit more friendly in your text, as it is now it looks like you expect a woman to do all the work.

More pics of Mr would be good too, if you're expecting someone to join you as a couple then she nerds to know if she fancies you both. "

Nerds

"I can’t get verifications if no one will meet

I understand profile is poor I’ll work on it "

Go on cam or visit a club

More pics of Mr would be good too, if you're expecting someone to join you as a couple then she NERDS to know if she fancies you both.

was that Freudian?

I'm not saying Poppy needs Nerds (but she does!)"

I do

I love how my phone not only changed the word but put it in capital too. It's such a dick

More pics of Mr would be good too, if you're expecting someone to join you as a couple then she nerds to know if she fancies you both.

Nerds "

Shut up, it's cos I was talking to you nerds were on my mind

I don't think you will get many messages saying "here I am" with your current profile text.

Okehampton

More pics of Mr would be good too, if you're expecting someone to join you as a couple then she NERDS to know if she fancies you both.

was that Freudian?

I do

I love how my phone not only changed the word but put it in capital too. It's such a dick "

Calling all Nerds, calling all Nerds

Nerds

Shut up, it's cos I was talking to you nerds were on my mind "

And your hand in your pants no doubt

By *ndykayMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

You’re looking for a unicorn.

You’re going to have to entice them out of the shadows.

They do exist but they are hard to find

Re-write the profile. Make sure guys are blocked so you can’t have to put anything in your profile about men not contacting you. Then just sell yourselves.

Good luck OP

was that Freudian?

I do

I love how my phone not only changed the word but put it in capital too. It's such a dick

Calling all Nerds, calling all Nerds "

Sing it! I want the musical ones!

Okehampton

was that Freudian?

I do

Calling all Nerds, calling all Nerds

Sing it! I want the musical ones! "

Are you having a nerdgasm?

"

Are you having a nerdgasm?"

Maybe

Chatham

I’ve had another go at my profile any more input is appreciated

Much better. I'd lose the bit about "here I am" though, you want ladies to mail you, don't make them jump through hoops to do it.

Chatham

What’s OP?

"I’ve had another go at my profile any more input is appreciated "

It's a lot better. I'd still lose the bit at the end about 'here I am' in the subject header though

"What’s OP? "

Original Poster, the person who started the thread (in this case you).

"What’s OP? "

OP is the person that started the thread, in this instance you

Chatham

Ok thanks and thank you all for the help

By *hedevilKTWoman  over a year ago

milton keynes

As ppl said above I’d add few pics of fella I hate when look at couple and fella not show. Need to want you both

Gd luck to u both try doing cam session just to get veri up or go to club that way get few at once

» Add a new message to this topic