FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Etiquette ?

Etiquette ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I just got blocked by someone because I messaged twice i.e. they didn’t reply to the first one.

I was really polite too

I mean okay lesson learned but man that was harsh

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I just got blocked by someone because I messaged twice i.e. they didn’t reply to the first one.

I was really polite too

I mean okay lesson learned but man that was harsh "

Not really.

Site rules state no reply is a reply.

By *elshkinkyMan  over a year ago

south wales

Breathing can sometimes get you blocked. As a bloke. well done on lasting so long

By *mberWoman  over a year ago

Preston

If they felt no attraction then blocking makes sense as you won't see them any more.

By *ick_and_BickerCouple  over a year ago

Nottingham

"I just got blocked by someone because I messaged twice i.e. they didn’t reply to the first one.

I was really polite too

The blocking facility on here is nothing but a positive one. Saves them getting another message from someone they don't want to meet.

Your profile says "Please do not be offended if I don't respond to your message."

So maybe they have the same motto

By *ecadent_DevonMan  over a year ago

Okehampton

I was really polite too

Was it harsh though. You know when the lady phones up, you know the one "I am calling about the accident you had", well you pick it up and she starts rambling on, so you hang up.... do you block the number? Yes? Why? Because you don't want to hear from them again. What makes you different from the accident lady?

"Your profile says "Please do not be offended if I don't respond to your message."

So maybe they have the same motto "

I was really polite too

Was it harsh though. You know when the lady phones up, you know the one "I am calling about the accident you had", well you pick it up and she starts rambling on, so you hang up.... do you block the number? Yes? Why? Because you don't want to hear from them again. What makes you different from the accident lady?

"

Ignore this person

I was really polite too

Op do you have any idea how many men message repeatedly, even if you have never replied?

Much easier to block.

I was really polite too

It’s a good thing. Keep your chins up.

If I send a message to someone and they read/delete without reply, I block them. Saves that embarrassing moment a few weeks later when you message them again.

#wevealldoneit

By *eneral HysteriaMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

If they haven't also gone onto another forum post to tear you to shreds for daring to contact them twice you'll have done better than most.

Well done in advance.

I was really polite too

Op do you have any idea how many men message repeatedly, even if you have never replied?

Much easier to block."

What about guys actively working out, they may change and you wouldn't see them haha

By *ecadent_DevonMan  over a year ago

Okehampton

I was really polite too

Ignore this person "

Have you got a cob on because I mentioned your penis? (or should I say a lob-on)

I was really polite too

Ignore this person

Have you got a cob on because I mentioned your penis? (or should I say a lob-on)"

Your such a tit. I’m crying laughing

By *eneral HysteriaMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

I was really polite too

If I send a message to someone and they read/delete without reply, I block them. Saves that embarrassing moment a few weeks later when you message them again.

#wevealldoneit

"

No we haven't.

It's easy to not do it.

There's a f#cking great big warning sign that pops up before you make a keystroke.

#donttarusallwithyourhashtagbrush

By *itonmyfacebookMan  over a year ago

Burton on Trent

I was really polite too

Has happened to me hundreds of times. Welcome to the club.

I now send a second message something like: 'shame because it could have been good' which I suppose will pee some up themselves people off. If they ever actually read it. Which most probably don't.

Despite the harsh attitude of remessaging amongst swingers however pester power has occasionally got results.

I was really polite too

If your second message was complaining that they hadn't replied then you deserved it and not at all harsh.

If you'd left it weeks/months and sent another message then yes its harsh

By *elshkinkyMan  over a year ago

south wales

Just send a second message that say...

Sorry for previous message, was meant for someone else

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I was really polite too

#wevealldoneit

"

Yeah if I see someone deleted my message then I wouldn’t take it further. But if it’s read but not deleted as this was I thought I’d try once more and even said in the message that I won’t hassle

So yeah I think it was a bit harsh but not to worry

"Your profile says "Please do not be offended if I don't respond to your message."

So maybe they have the same motto "

Reasonable enough

I was really polite too

Don't take it personal move on

» Add a new message to this topic