FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Me Foooking Oww

Me Foooking Oww

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Yes I love cats I actually adore them. But no this isn’t about our furry feline friends.

This is about people who need to be catty and display such disgusting behaviour (tongue in cheek for all you serious cats lovers )

Why do it , I’m totally a loving person and I can’t understand why people need to dig.

Is it insecurities? I would say it is ? Thoughts ,? Purrrrrr

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ecadent_DevonMan  over a year ago

Okehampton

"

Yes I love cats I actually adore them. But no this isn’t about our furry feline friends.

This is about people who need to be catty and display such disgusting behaviour (tongue in cheek for all you serious cats lovers )

Why do it , I’m totally a loving person and I can’t understand why people need to dig.

"

Is this because we mentioned your penis?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"

"

You ok?

"

Is this because we mentioned your penis?"

Omg crying

"

"

I would agree, people like to say something to bring other people down.

I only comment if I have something nice to say, for example you have a nice bum haha.

But 100% agree

People is cunts!

By *ow Solo and SeekingCouple  over a year ago

ST9

"

"

I was brought up if you can't say anything nice don't say anything at all, pretty simple really, lou x

People = shit

As slipknot once said

"

I only comment if I have something nice to say, for example you have a nice bum haha.

But 100% agree"

You can see the remarks some times can’t you

"

But 100% agree

You can see the remarks some times can’t you "

Yep, I dont get it, and i like how my compliment slipped in there haha.

But yea people also become keyboard warriors online, there is that to remember.

By *ecadent_DevonMan  over a year ago

Okehampton

"

But 100% agree

You can see the remarks some times can’t you "

I'm so confused, so this isn't about your knob then? Phew! For a minute there I thought I would have to redo my diversity training

"People is cunts!"

People is big cunts

"

But 100% agree

You can see the remarks some times can’t you

I'm so confused, so this isn't about your knob then? Phew! For a minute there I thought I would have to redo my diversity training "

No now you need to get over my plastic friend. It’s in a box.

I can be a sarcastic little shit, but only to those who know me and know I'm jesting, or those that I believe know I'm messing.

If I mean something, it's because someone has got personal and crossed a line. They'll know I mean them. It's very rare this happens, twice in the whole time I've been here.

It can be difficult to keep schtum at times when you know someone is lying and you can see it in front of your face or on the screen if you will.

I steer clear of threads that they may post on these days.

P

I have been lucky to be honest, I dont know If its because i am a nice guy etc

But I never had any really negative comments yet, I'm sure I may do sometime, but I know I wont say anything to warrant it.

"I can be a sarcastic little shit, but only to those who know me and know I'm jesting, or those that I believe know I'm messing.

If I mean something, it's because someone has got personal and crossed a line. They'll know I mean them. It's very rare this happens, twice in the whole time I've been here.

It can be difficult to keep schtum at times when you know someone is lying and you can see it in front of your face or on the screen if you will.

P"

I’ve been on here years and remember you from about 8 years ago. You’ve not changed. Your still absolutely genuine and god dam informative x

"I can be a sarcastic little shit, but only to those who know me and know I'm jesting, or those that I believe know I'm messing.

P"

I also love some of those pics on your profile, made me smile haha

Some people have difficulty controlling their emotions...

Its easy to met loose on here as there is no real peril or danger to it.

I imagine the cattiest on here are the most passive aggessive people face to face

» Add a new message to this topic