FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Boob job

Boob job

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Women of fab (ideally those who’ve had boob jobs)

I’m seriously considering having my breasts augmented to a D cup. I’ve not done any real digging other than what it says on the nhs website but just wanted to know what people’s experiences were of surgery? Was it painful, are you really restricted for movement like the nhs says...any side effects like loss is sensitivity, leaking or bad scarring?

Any help or advice appreciated thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uenevereWoman  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

I haven't but my sister had her done years ago and is very happy with them.

Remember that there are risks with any operation so, do lots of good research and be sure that it is really what you want.

Everyone will have a different experience.

If you decide to go for it.

Speak to lots of surgeons and go with the one you trust to look after you, do a good job and provide the right aftercare. A quality organisation will be honest about potential problems and side effects.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"I haven't but my sister had her done years ago and is very happy with them.

Remember that there are risks with any operation so, do lots of good research and be sure that it is really what you want.

Everyone will have a different experience.

If you decide to go for it.

Speak to lots of surgeons and go with the one you trust to look after you, do a good job and provide the right aftercare. A quality organisation will be honest about potential problems and side effects. "

Practical advice. Thank you so much!

By *hedevilKTWoman  over a year ago

milton keynes

Do t just go abroad cause it’s cheaper do research into place doing it I know someone who got badly infected cause she went to knock shop abroad without realising it

» Add a new message to this topic