harrow

No running for me at least till Friday

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

5km for me, used route with an incline on the road of rehab now

By *ctionnotwords69Man  over a year ago

ENFIELD

Enjoy it while you can.....the social distancing and self isolation laws being applied across Europe aren't far off bring applied here....may have to buy a treadmill....

By *otstuffbabeCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

Been for a lovely run this morning, great way to start the day!

Make the most of it this week. Could be it for a while...

By *LOVEpinacoladasWoman  over a year ago

East Sussex

I've been working from home since Tuesday and have been using the opportunity to go for a morning run everyday. Have done 30km over the past five days, some a bit longer, some a bit shorter. Going out at 7am means there aren't many people about, and I'm sticking to parks, rivers, and quiet roads where possible. It's gorgeous out, spring's setting in.

I need to make sure I'm actually moving my body each day and getting some fresh air (while I still can...) - as much for mental as physical health!

I've ran home twice this week. Wednesday night I managed a trail run and it was beautiful. The flipside of so few people seem to be so much more wildlife. Last night's run was good to, interestingly people seemed more tolerant, lots of smiles and nods as an acknowledgement from pedestrians as everyone gave each other plenty of space. Even motorists seemed friendlier when crossing roads.

I'm absolutely flying at the moment, got a PR on every strava section on my regular commute run last night and a little sad I'm not going to use that fitness anywhere.

Also have made the decision to scrap Snowdon 24 in the summer even though it's not cancelled yet as even if it goes ahead theres no way I can train for an ultra now.

I'm hoping as a key worker who cant work from home and doesn't own a car even if we are on lockdown to manage a few run commutes if nothing else

By *ikeC81 OP   Man  over a year ago

harrow

Well I am doing a park run walk shortly - just to get out the house and get some fresh air. Don’t feel fit enough for my run hopefully will be better next week

» Add a new message to this topic