FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Does size matter to you?

Does size matter to you?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

And I’m not talking about cock size, that’s a whole other subject.

I’m talking about do you have a preference when it comes to body fat?

Do you go for athletic, slim, Average, chubby etc. And does it matter to you?

Obviously personality is much more important, I’m talking from a physical attraction point of view.

By the way, this is not a body shaming thread. So if you have nothing nice to say, don’t say it.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I am not attracted to very slim people. Male or female. I am also not attracted to obese people. Male or female

I like people

I’m attracted to people

I care not about their size

If someone wouldn’t want me larger, then I likely wouldn’t meet them at the size I am now.

By *dam1971Man  over a year ago

Bedford

I’m attracted to people who will sometimes share cake with me

no i dont mind what dress size i literally go on look and personality literally..... no argument

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

I don't really have a preference, I like all sorts of body shapes and sizes. If I like you, I like you.

"I like people

I’m attracted to people

I care not about their size

If someone wouldn’t want me larger, then I likely wouldn’t meet them at the size I am now.

"

Don’t you have to be physically attracted to someone though?

I don't think I have a preference, beauty comes in all shapes and sizes, personality and how a person holds themselves has a lot to do with how attracted I am to someone.

By *eBornGeminiMan  over a year ago

Darlington

I am currently going to the gym to lose weight and tone up, my goal is 6 pack and V line.. currently I have lost nearly 23 pounds and still going strong..

Why am I doing this?

I believe the single most important thing is how YOU feel about YOURSELF... if someone doesn’t like you for who you are then they aren’t worth having in your life... wether slim, toned, large, curvy, big booty, small boobs, small dick etc etc

I have always wanted to be toned and fit but due to a major trauma in my life and medical reasons I wasn’t able/didn’t have the passion or drive to get it done... now my head is in the right place for ME and no one else... if they don’t like me, my mind, my look then I say bollocks to them

I have a bit of a thing for slim guys but it's not a deal breaker, I'm attracted to people for all different reasons, it's too hard to pin down.

"I am currently going to the gym to lose weight and tone up, my goal is 6 pack and V line.. currently I have lost nearly 23 pounds and still going strong..

Why am I doing this?

I believe the single most important thing is how YOU feel about YOURSELF... if someone doesn’t like you for who you are then they aren’t worth having in your life... wether slim, toned, large, curvy, big booty, small boobs, small dick etc etc

I have always wanted to be toned and fit but due to a major trauma in my life and medical reasons I wasn’t able/didn’t have the passion or drive to get it done... now my head is in the right place for ME and no one else... if they don’t like me, my mind, my look then I say bollocks to them "

Couldn’t agree more. Doesn’t matter what anyone says about me if I’m not happy with myself it will make no difference whatsoever.

By *nlyIfItsWorthItMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

The bigger the better

"I don't think I have a preference, beauty comes in all shapes and sizes, personality and how a person holds themselves has a lot to do with how attracted I am to someone. "

This

Darlington

"I am currently going to the gym to lose weight and tone up, my goal is 6 pack and V line.. currently I have lost nearly 23 pounds and still going strong..

Why am I doing this?

I have always wanted to be toned and fit but due to a major trauma in my life and medical reasons I wasn’t able/didn’t have the passion or drive to get it done... now my head is in the right place for ME and no one else... if they don’t like me, my mind, my look then I say bollocks to them

Couldn’t agree more. Doesn’t matter what anyone says about me if I’m not happy with myself it will make no difference whatsoever. "

Exactly, I am aiming to start joining clubs to meet new people but right at this moment I am not comfortable in my own body, what other people think is secondary at the minute, however nice and complimentary they or however welcoming they are I will always have that voice in my head telling me I’m not comfortable

It should never be about body size or shape, it how they stimulate your mind.

I must be terribly shallow, I lean towards slim to average. Curvy is a shape, not a size..

I prefer average to chunky men. And woman size 14+

Preferences are fine. I know I won't be to everyone's taste and I'm cool with that.

By *B69Woman  over a year ago

Wiltshire

I do tend to go for the more solid man, I like a man to be able to grip me hard and throw me around, not being of the petite range he would have to be bigger than me to accomplish this so I guess I do have a type

I'm usually attracted to personality more than anything, obviously there has to be some kind of visual attraction, but an "attractive" person could have an horrible personality and that would make them visually unattractive to me and vice versa, size doesn't matter one bit but having said that apparently according to friends, I do have "a type". Its been pointed out on more than one occasion by some of my more narrow minded "friends" that I like a bigger woman.

By *om and JennieCouple  over a year ago

Chams or Socials

Me & T are complete opposites body wise. He is tall & slender whereas I am short & have put on a lot of weight. I worry about what people think of my body & why they would want to meet us. I have always had serious negative body issues even when slimmer.

I need a spark, a sense of humour & good conversation. If they have a nice body too then it’s a bonus

J x

"It should never be about body size or shape, it how they stimulate your mind."

Not for me. I need both. Plus a whole lot more. Hence hardly meeting anyone as it’s hard to find. Just the way I am though.

By *asmeenTV/TS  over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

No

By *tace 309TV/TS  over a year ago

durham

It's the person themselves that counts not what size shape or age they are

By * Sophie xTV/TS  over a year ago

Derby

It's all about the person not their size.

Confidence plays its part, far more than size ever will.

If I like you then it's as simple as that....I like you and pretty much everything about you.

I honestly dont care about there body size, if i like the person i like them there nothing else that matter, i don't care what others think of my choices because at the end of the day its about what makes me happy so long as that is all you focus upon what does it matter to anyone else

By *uenevereWoman  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

I'm generally not attracted to very slim or obese people but in reality it is not that simple.

Personality can change your initial decision as to attraction.

STOKE ON TRENT

Prince is huge so I'm OK x

I like a larger than life personality.

If that comes in a slim package or a large package then I don't mind either way.

Being very large myself I understand I would not be everyone's cup of tea.

I like tall men

By *a LunaWoman  over a year ago

South

Nope, i’ve had all different shapes and heights as lovers.

I tend to go on their aura. Some people exude sexiness and that and a good sense of humour/good personality is what attracts me.

Although facially i tend to favour men who look like they’re rugged/outdoorsy/weathered.

STOKE ON TRENT

"I like tall men "

In heels?

By *orenzoVonMatterhornMan  over a year ago

Lincoln

I'm not sexually attracted to the extremely skinny or the very overweight. If a person has a nice personality, and we get on then there's a good chance I'm interested.

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

Either extreme I've tended to not be attracted to. Generally though I'm more about that spark I have in someone and the passion I see in their eyes. Don't get me wrong, a nice low slung pair of boxers with a V on show and I'll be thinking about how quickly to remove them but overall it isn't so much about the body, more the person inside it.

I'm not attracted to any extreme. I like someone who obviously cares about their appearance. Personality doesn't come into it unless I find them attractive physically. I'm not looking for a soul mate. A good fucking is all.

"It should never be about body size or shape, it how they stimulate your mind."

Why shouldn't it? Many on here are simply looking for sex. Why shouldn't we pick our sex partners based on body size/ shape?

"It should never be about body size or shape, it how they stimulate your mind.

Why shouldn't it? Many on here are simply looking for sex. Why shouldn't we pick our sex partners based on body size/ shape?"

I was talking from my perspective, everyone is different

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

"I'm not attracted to any extreme. I like someone who obviously cares about their appearance. Personality doesn't come into it unless I find them attractive physically. I'm not looking for a soul mate. A good fucking is all. "

Pretty much the same for me, shallow as it sounds.

If I was looking for a ltr it might be different....but not much!

STOKE ON TRENT

Why shouldn't it? Many on here are simply looking for sex. Why shouldn't we pick our sex partners based on body size/ shape?

I was talking from my perspective, everyone is different "

I was talking from my perspective, everyone is different "

That's not what you said though. So forgive me if I read what you actually wrote.

By *ecadent_DevonMan  over a year ago

Okehampton

"Either extreme I've tended to not be attracted to. Generally though I'm more about that spark I have in someone and the passion I see in their eyes. Don't get me wrong, a nice low slung pair of boxers with a V on show and I'll be thinking about how quickly to remove them but overall it isn't so much about the body, more the person inside it."

Does V stand for Vagina?

Darlington

If it’s a good fuck you are looking for how do you know the larger person isn’t going to give the best orgasm you have ever had??

"I like tall men

In heels?"

Oh definitely

STOKE ON TRENT

"I like tall men

In heels?

Oh definitely "

"If it’s a good fuck you are looking for how do you know the larger person isn’t going to give the best orgasm you have ever had?? "

Because I don't find them physically attractive so I wouldn't be into it at all. That's how.

By *mberWoman  over a year ago

Preston

I definitely do.

Tall, slim (not skinny) toned (not overly) strong jaw line and good hands.

But.....I've met people who are nothing like that and been attracted to them and I've met people who are exactly that and not been attracted to them.

It's about chemistry, and intelligence and personality.

But for initial attraction then that's what I look for.

It definitely doesn't. I find women of all sizes attractive

Attraction is a fickle thing. You think you know what you like and then boof! Along comes someone who doesn’t meet any of your criteria but is as hot as hell.

The only thing I’m sure of now if that the guy cannot be shorter than me...

All you people who say it doesn’t matter it’s about the person/personality (which I do find difficult to believe tbh) what about the face? Does that matter?

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

"Either extreme I've tended to not be attracted to. Generally though I'm more about that spark I have in someone and the passion I see in their eyes. Don't get me wrong, a nice low slung pair of boxers with a V on show and I'll be thinking about how quickly to remove them but overall it isn't so much about the body, more the person inside it.

Does V stand for Vagina?"

Yeah, I'm going back to women now. Far easier.

STOKE ON TRENT

"And I’m not talking about cock size, that’s a whole other subject.

I’m talking about do you have a preference when it comes to body fat?

Do you go for athletic, slim, Average, chubby etc. And does it matter to you?

Obviously personality is much more important, I’m talking from a physical attraction point of view.

By the way, this is not a body shaming thread. So if you have nothing nice to say, don’t say it. "

Oops I thought you meant cock Prince has a big one

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

Tend to be attracted to bigger than average when looking at pics , curvy, solid, voluptuous. In real life body size doesn’t make the slightest bit of difference to chemistry, it’s eyes, smile, personality.

"All you people who say it doesn’t matter it’s about the person/personality (which I do find difficult to believe tbh) what about the face? Does that matter?"

A bit of both, I meant I find them attractive sexually. But personality also comes into play, especially since a lot of conventionally attractive people are known to not have much of a personality anyway.

"All you people who say it doesn’t matter it’s about the person/personality (which I do find difficult to believe tbh) what about the face? Does that matter?

A bit of both, I meant I find them attractive sexually. But personality also comes into play, especially since a lot of conventionally attractive people are known to not have much of a personality anyway. "

Yes both. That’s what I said. I find it difficult to believe that physical and/or facial attraction doesn’t come into it.

"All you people who say it doesn’t matter it’s about the person/personality (which I do find difficult to believe tbh) what about the face? Does that matter?

A bit of both, I meant I find them attractive sexually. But personality also comes into play, especially since a lot of conventionally attractive people are known to not have much of a personality anyway. "

Have you been turned down by a lot of conventionally attractive people???

By *dam1971Man  over a year ago

Bedford

"Attraction is a fickle thing. You think you know what you like and then boof! Along comes someone who doesn’t meet any of your criteria but is as hot as hell.

The only thing I’m sure of now if that the guy cannot be shorter than me... "

I’m shorter than you if I’m on my knees in front of your naked body, if that’s any help

If a guy had a really handsome face and was loved all the same things as me and wanted to be exclusive to me yet he was carrying a few extra lbs and slightly overweight, I’d snap him up...and then get him in shape.

A bit of both, I meant I find them attractive sexually. But personality also comes into play, especially since a lot of conventionally attractive people are known to not have much of a personality anyway.

Have you been turned down by a lot of conventionally attractive people??? "

Not really, I do pretty well. I meant conversationally for instance.

By *a LunaWoman  over a year ago

South

"All you people who say it doesn’t matter it’s about the person/personality (which I do find difficult to believe tbh) what about the face? Does that matter?"

Depends. My idea of good looking is not necessarily conventionally good looking.

I find Paul Kaye attractive and i found John Candy attractive. It’s that “something” that gives them that fwoar factor.

Depends. My idea of good looking is not necessarily conventionally good looking.

I find Paul Kaye attractive and i found John Candy attractive. It’s that “something” that gives them that fwoar factor. "

I agree. Neither is mine. I don’t see anything good looking about George clooney for example. That’s not what i mean though. Surely the person had to be facially and physically attractive to you is what I mean, not just have a great personality.

By *isaB45Woman  over a year ago

Fabville

I am rather patial to tall men, but that's not set in stone.

I also rather like curvy ladies.

I have a type but that doesn't mean that's the only type im attracted to. A person can look great but have no depth to them and whether it's just one-off sex or not im turned off by that. Arrogance is also a massive turn off even if it comes in a pretty box.

By *hunky GentMan  over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

If it was just about personality then I'd get to more more nice people.

But its about the whole package for most of the people on here.

My attraction is to someones face, their body type is very unimportant if their face is one I like and they are a nice person that I can get on with

By *atricia ParnelWoman  over a year ago

In a town full of colours

No preference body shape and size wise. Mind, personality then face physical attraction in that order

By *hunky GentMan  over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

"No preference body shape and size wise. Mind, personality then face physical attraction in that order"

Damn. 2 out of 3 again. Lol

Not really.

It doesn't really feature on my list of requirements as such.

Facial attraction first, without that then it's a no.

Personality overall is the biggest part of it, I dont fuck just based on looks. I also wont fuck based on just a personality, if I dont fancy the face then no amount of personality can make me want to take it further.

If I fancy your face and personality then bodyshape/size is largely irrelevant.

» Add a new message to this topic