FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Guys - Your favourite sex moves

Guys - Your favourite sex moves

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *orenzoVonMatterhorn OP   Man  over a year ago

Lincoln

Seeing as there's a discussion about women's favourite things that a man does, fellas: what drives you wild when a woman does it?

For me it'll be the way she teases my cock with her lips and tongue for ages before ever putting it in her mouth. The way her eyes roll back and the moans she's makes as I slide inside her for the first time. Or when she's on all fours, bouncing back against me while I'm trying to take a breather

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I need to up my game

I’ll start taking notes

Sucks on my ear.

Makes me squirm everytime

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Where's Annie Wilkes when you nèed her?

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

"I need to up my game

I’ll start taking notes"

Ditto. This is very important stuff, I'm hoping a few more post so I can find out what really makes them .

Waiting patiently for answers

Lincoln

"I need to up my game

I’ll start taking notes

Ditto. This is very important stuff, I'm hoping a few more post so I can find out what really makes them ."

I'm going to take a guess that she loves rimming/ blowing them in their sleep, and that she's not had any complaints...

I love it when she puts her hands gently on my butt when thrusting away and I’m about to come. OMG

When sucking on my balls while wanking me off after spitting on my nob.

When you lift her against the wall and she wraps one leg around you to keep in place

By *ooskiMan  over a year ago

south coast

When shes looking at her hubby and asking me to get deeper.......

By *ntrigued32Couple  over a year ago

Nottingham

"Seeing as there's a discussion about women's favourite things that a man does, fellas: what drives you wild when a woman does it?

For me it'll be the way she teases my cock with her lips and tongue for ages before ever putting it in her mouth. The way her eyes roll back and the moans she's makes as I slide inside her for the first time. Or when she's on all fours, bouncing back against me while I'm trying to take a breather "

Funny that!

That's just what I like too.

Jo.Xx

Lincoln

"Seeing as there's a discussion about women's favourite things that a man does, fellas: what drives you wild when a woman does it?

For me it'll be the way she teases my cock with her lips and tongue for ages before ever putting it in her mouth. The way her eyes roll back and the moans she's makes as I slide inside her for the first time. Or when she's on all fours, bouncing back against me while I'm trying to take a breather

Funny that!

Jo.Xx "

Funny that!

Jo.Xx "

You extra horny today Jo?

Nottingham

When she closes in to whisper something naughty in my ear

When she starts to play with herself after I have just cum

When her eyes roll back.....

D.

Nottingham

Funny that!

Jo.Xx

You extra horny today Jo?"

Without a doubt!

D.

By *ecadent_DevonMan  over a year ago

Okehampton

My nipples being sucked, but not bitten.

Failing that sit on my face and tell me about your day, I wont hear fuck all but at least I give the illusion I am being considerate

When they take out their front teeth to nosh me off

"When they take out their front teeth to nosh me off "

I’ll just make a note if that

"When they take out their front teeth to nosh me off "

Saaaaam you have to reply sensibly!

"When they take out their front teeth to nosh me off

Saaaaam you have to reply sensibly! "

I can say that is sensible, better when there removed

Funny that!

Jo.Xx

Without a doubt!

D."

Yea I thought so

Lincoln

Saaaaam you have to reply sensibly! "

Keen for some new moves?

Keen for some new moves? "

Yah. My repertoire needs serious improvement so I was hoping for some proper men wanking as they typed it responses. Like "I fucking love it when she rubs her clit as I fuck her and I can feel her clench around me repeatedly and her juices cover my cock."

Lincoln

Keen for some new moves?

Yah. My repertoire needs serious improvement so I was hoping for some proper men wanking as they typed it responses. Like "I fucking love it when she rubs her clit as I fuck her and I can feel her clench around me repeatedly and her juices cover my cock.""

What about watching her finger fucking herself while I stroke my cock in front of her and she begs for me to cum over her?

Keen for some new moves?

Yah. My repertoire needs serious improvement so I was hoping for some proper men wanking as they typed it responses. Like "I fucking love it when she rubs her clit as I fuck her and I can feel her clench around me repeatedly and her juices cover my cock."

What about watching her finger fucking herself while I stroke my cock in front of her and she begs for me to cum over her? "

Adding this definitely. Thank you for being so helpful.

By *uscularLoveMan  over a year ago

london

I like it when they clean my dishes and put clothes in the laundry

Lincoln

Keen for some new moves?

What about watching her finger fucking herself while I stroke my cock in front of her and she begs for me to cum over her?

Adding this definitely. Thank you for being so helpful."

Anytime When my head is buried between her legs and she starts to roll her hips against my tongue while she's running her fingers through my hair and pulling me tighter is another good one

Good kissing is my biggest turn on, I also have a weak spot on my neck. Other than that, her confidence plays a major role as does her eyes... It's great when her eyes say fuck me

By *hedevilKTWoman  over a year ago

milton keynes

"I like it when they clean my dishes and put clothes in the laundry "

Nottingham

Funny that!

Jo.Xx

Without a doubt!

D.

Yea I thought so "

I have no idea what you're talking about.

OK then, I am, but you two aren't entirely innocent.

Jo.Xx

By *uke OzadeMan  over a year ago

Ho Chi Minge City

Taking a submissive role and kneeling in front of me and maintaining constant eye contact whilst I hold her head in my hands

Nottingham

Keen for some new moves?

Yah. My repertoire needs serious improvement so I was hoping for some proper men wanking as they typed it responses. Like "I fucking love it when she rubs her clit as I fuck her and I can feel her clench around me repeatedly and her juices cover my cock.""

How about when we are in a 69 and I hold her head as I lift my body up to deepthroat her as she is fucking herself with her suction cup dildo from behind and I’m waiting for her to gush in my face! She then bangs the suction down on my forehead and fucks it! Until when it’s removed I’ve got a great fucking lovebite on my forehead!!

D.

Lincoln

Keen for some new moves?

How about when we are in a 69 and I hold her head as I lift my body up to deepthroat her as she is fucking herself with her suction cup dildo from behind and I’m waiting for her to gush in my face! She then bangs the suction down on my forehead and fucks it! Until when it’s removed I’ve got a great fucking lovebite on my forehead!!

D."

I'm not sure whether to laugh or have a wank

london

When you got them in doggy one hand on their waist, one hand wrapped around their hair and they screaming "fuck me daddy"

When you hit them from reverse missionary and slide your hand around their waist and rub their clit in unison to you penetrating them, whispering in their I want you to come for me and hearing them scream the house down.

Nottingham

Keen for some new moves?

D.

I'm not sure whether to laugh or have a wank "

D.

"When you got them in doggy one hand on their waist, one hand wrapped around their hair and they screaming "fuck me daddy"

When you hit them from reverse missionary and slide your hand around their waist and rub their clit in unison to you penetrating them, whispering in their I want you to come for me and hearing them scream the house down.

"

I think I nearly came just reading that!

I think I need to take notes!

"When you got them in doggy one hand on their waist, one hand wrapped around their hair and they screaming "fuck me daddy"

"

Oh dear god....

I'm off for a bit of me time

Peach x

london

When she gives you the sloppiest blowjob ever and looks you deep in your eyes while she's sucking out your soul and tells you how good you taste.

When you figure out where she hides her vibrator secretly. Tie her up and then get it out and use it on her until she can't move anymore

Reading this dilligently, I am impatient at sex and like it all in me as quick as possible. Must learn the art of the tease then.

"How about when we are in a 69 and I hold her head as I lift my body up to deepthroat her as she is fucking herself with her suction cup dildo from behind and I’m waiting for her to gush in my face! She then bangs the suction down on my forehead and fucks it! Until when it’s removed I’ve got a great fucking lovebite on my forehead!!

D.

I'm not sure whether to laugh or have a wank "

Yep, this is confusingly ridiculously funny and hot D. I've never actually tried a suction cup dildo, I've always found them to look a bit daunting. But in a 69 it could be really hot.... Okay, time to look for one I think.

Food for thought

Thank you all

Nottingham

"How about when we are in a 69 and I hold her head as I lift my body up to deepthroat her as she is fucking herself with her suction cup dildo from behind and I’m waiting for her to gush in my face! She then bangs the suction down on my forehead and fucks it! Until when it’s removed I’ve got a great fucking lovebite on my forehead!!

D.

I'm not sure whether to laugh or have a wank

Yep, this is confusingly ridiculously funny and hot D. I've never actually tried a suction cup dildo, I've always found them to look a bit daunting. But in a 69 it could be really hot.... Okay, time to look for one I think."

the funniest thing was my excuse for the next 5 days!! New wash powder!!

(Good for doggy and riding too Jo.Xx)

D.

When she can do with her pussy what she can do with her mouth.

"When she can do with her pussy what she can do with her mouth."

Complain?

By *ine of BootyCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow/ Manchester

The mr likes me to lie on my side (let’s say left), left leg straight down and my right leg up near my chest with my foot planted on the bed. It’s a small twist in the ankle but it is comfortable.

The feeling I get is insane, he is as deep as he could ever go, he loves it as he can kiss me, suck my nipples, hold eye contact, rub my clit and touch my backside. It’s a good one

A expertly executed pokey bum blowjob.

Lip biting drives me wild

"A expertly executed pokey bum blowjob."

"When she can do with her pussy what she can do with her mouth.

Complain?"

Eat, swallow, sing a bach cantata

"Where's Annie Wilkes when you nèed her? "

I was making a pot of tea!

I like the scissors too- well my version of it.On my back, one leg down on the bed, the other over his shoulder as he kneels in and fucks me.

I melt when a woman makes eye contact and bites her top lip

By *an For YouMan  over a year ago

belfast/holywood

With a lubed finger, touching my inner thighs and ass when I’m on top

Nails, either scratching down my back or digging them in as she reaches climax, I'd drives me crazy, the harder the better.

Not telling you or you’ll all want her and I’m not sharing

Nottingham

I love it it when he pushes me against the wall, gently holding my head so not to bang it. Grabbing my hair and kissing me softly whilst leaning his body into mine. The more we kiss the bigger the bulge grows against me making me moan because I want it. He then pulls my head to the side and starts kissing my neck and down my chest and tummy until he reaches my knickers and he smells you before slipping his tongue in under your knickers!

That really makes me throb.

Jo.Xx

By *orraine999Woman  over a year ago

Somewhere

"I need to up my game

I’ll start taking notes

Ditto. This is very important stuff, I'm hoping a few more post so I can find out what really makes them ."

Same here.

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

The way she gets on all fours and licks milk from her saucer while looking up into my eyes.

Lincoln

"I love it it when he pushes me against the wall, gently holding my head so not to bang it. Grabbing my hair and kissing me softly whilst leaning his body into mine. The more we kiss the bigger the bulge grows against me making me moan because I want it. He then pulls my head to the side and starts kissing my neck and down my chest and tummy until he reaches my knickers and he smells you before slipping his tongue in under your knickers!

Jo.Xx "

Wrong thread Jo!

Nottingham

"I love it it when he pushes me against the wall, gently holding my head so not to bang it. Grabbing my hair and kissing me softly whilst leaning his body into mine. The more we kiss the bigger the bulge grows against me making me moan because I want it. He then pulls my head to the side and starts kissing my neck and down my chest and tummy until he reaches my knickers and he smells you before slipping his tongue in under your knickers!

Jo.Xx

Wrong thread Jo! "

She knew when she posted but she is such a rebel when she is horny!

D.

I love blow jobs where her tongue traces the entire length of my shaft and spends time circling my balls before suckling on them.

I love to have her stand against a wall or bend over a chair, I rub my cock around the entrance of her pussy and take her from behind. I love it when her ass claps against my cock and balls while fucking from behind especially when she's wet and lubricated and I can hear the sloppy sounds.

I love it when she giving me a massage while I'm laying on my belly and she's sitting on my naked, then reaches down and under me to milk my cock.

Jo.Xx "

Ooooh I say! This!!!

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"Where's Annie Wilkes when you nèed her?

I was making a pot of tea! "

I think you need a good teabagging Missus

» Add a new message to this topic