FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > sky sports and the virus

sky sports and the virus

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

should sky be refunding at least some of the sports package money whiles theres not a lot of sport ???

or bt sports or any pay channel

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It would be a nice gesture...but are the football teams going to give sky their money back... and footballers not take a wage etc etc

Doubt that very. Much

By *ercuryMan  over a year ago

Grantham

All the firms, Sky, BT, etc, have already put out a statement, that they aren't going to offer refunds.

They are hoping that things get back underway quickly, and that they can reschedule things.

And what about all the pies and ale that will not be sold!? ??????Some teams have donated to foodbanks:- good on them! Help each other out in times like this.x

Prefer the bovril

By *essie.Woman  over a year ago

Serendipity

I doubt they will, unless they get anything back from the sports bodies themselves.

They could add another few free weeks at end of your contract to make up for now.

By *rNaughtyNickMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

"And what about all the pies and ale that will not be sold!? ??????Some teams have donated to foodbanks:- good on them! Help each other out in times like this.x"

Great gesture to see this being done, there is fair too much food being wasted these days x

By *dward_TeagueMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

A few weeks ago they put their prices up, I think the very least Sky can do is put a freeze on that.

By *isaAndNicoleTransTV/TS  over a year ago

Southport / Ellesmere Port

You could always cancel it of course

By *dward_TeagueMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

"You could always cancel it of course "

I will get them to switch Sky Sports off. I don’t want to lose movies and box sets if we all end up under house arrest!

By *isaAndNicoleTransTV/TS  over a year ago

Southport / Ellesmere Port

"You could always cancel it of course

I will get them to switch Sky Sports off. I don’t want to lose movies and box sets if we all end up under house arrest! "

Yes that's what I meant. I cancelled my sky sports part yesterday. I'll put it back on again if the football ever comes back!

I cancelled my sky after I have moved as. Could not get it. They took £100 out of my bank account without telling me an refuse. To speak about it

By *essie.Woman  over a year ago

Serendipity

"I cancelled my sky after I have moved as. Could not get it. They took £100 out of my bank account without telling me an refuse. To speak about it"

Raise an official complaint with them

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

Not really an issue in their control so I would be looking to cancel for the foreseeable if I hadn’t already over Arsenals dismal form at the start of the season.

"I cancelled my sky after I have moved as. Could not get it. They took £100 out of my bank account without telling me an refuse. To speak about it"

Raise a complaint with them if unresolved to your satisfaction after 6-8 weeks take it to the ombidsman I did this with sky after their error they took £350 direct debit our of my account, It took me 8wks in total but I was refunded every single penny, if the obidsman has to step in Sky are automatically fined £500 so it's in their interest to sort your complaint before it gets that far, as it's only £100 they're hoping you'll just 'go away'

By *orthern StarsCouple  over a year ago

Durham, North Yorkshire and can travel

Nope they shouldn't. A lot of us are going to have to deal with the huge financial impact of Corona. We just have to smile and carry on and work through it together.

Not at all, it's not sky who's cancelled the games

» Add a new message to this topic