FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > watch you dont payup for nothing

watch you dont payup for nothing

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *riskygaz OP   Man  over a year ago

birmingham

Friend of mine is a site manager in a school, they had their PAT testing done the other week, after he went some members off staff started noticing that the date on a lot off the labels was wrong, so they have called the company and told them they would have to come back out to rectify the mistake, we are talking over 400 items,

now as someone who does the pat testing at the school I work at, I asked him how long did it take the engineer to do the testing, expecting him to say at least two days. and his reply, was he was there for about five hours,

Well I have to say that would be impossible to do, the guy has come in and just stuck new stickers on everything, and not even noticed the date on them was wrong. I bet this happens a lot in the industry in five hours I think he will have tested about 80 items if that much with the time it took to do all the stickers.

so watch you don't get ripped off on this service, one person doing an 8 hour day would only get about 150 ish items done, so keep this in mind.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *orenzoVonMatterhornMan  over a year ago

Lincoln

Just cut the plugs off. I hear that fixes the PAT issue too

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic