FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Adequet punishment for panic buyers.

Adequet punishment for panic buyers.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I think anyone found to be hoarding toilet roll should have it confiscated and have it swapped with a single tracing paper style toilet roll per person in the house.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uke OzadeMan  over a year ago

Ho Chi Minge City

Why not have it swapped for a roll of emery cloth instead?

"Why not have it swapped for a roll of emery cloth instead? "
they wouldn't have an asshole left to wipe.

By *uke OzadeMan  over a year ago

Ho Chi Minge City

"Why not have it swapped for a roll of emery cloth instead? they wouldn't have an asshole left to wipe. "

Seems like an adequate punishment for hoarding then

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Glad to see the lynch mobs are lining up ready to dish out the post apocalyptic justice system when the world ends

[Removed by poster at 14/03/20 13:45:32]

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I'm hoping that the selfish will soon run out of space and money, so that the infirm or elderly who, afraid of public transport are struggling to walk repeatedly to shops to buy smaller bits of shopping, aren't forced to suffer more due to thoughtless behaviour towards others.

I'd ensure strict rationing via 24/7 surveillance, that they can only have and use 6 single ply thin tracing paper pieces every 2 days. Must also wear shaming headwear in public and fragranced like shit for a couple of years.

"[Removed by poster at 14/03/20 13:45:32]"
This is meant to be a light hearted dig at those who just think of themselves and their own families. A lot of people only care about their own needs.

"I'm hoping that the selfish will soon run out of space and money, so that the infirm or elderly who, afraid of public transport are struggling to walk repeatedly to shops to buy smaller bits of shopping, aren't forced to suffer more due to thoughtless behaviour towards others.

I'd ensure strict rationing via 24/7 surveillance, that they can only have and use 6 single ply thin tracing paper pieces every 2 days. Must also wear shaming headwear in public and fragranced like shit for a couple of years. "

public shaming. Maybe they should be made to take a live poop streamed on the Internet and the BBC.

I saw a guy buying 3x9 rolls ahead of me in the local shop earlier, I said "are we planning a dodgy curry tonight then?"

It boils my piss because those who are vulnerable may be unable to get it when they need it.

Eat plain pasta forever, even after the tinned tomatoes have run out.

Reckon they should be taken to a swingers club dungeon and flogged hahaa

"I think anyone found to be hoarding toilet roll should have it confiscated and have it swapped with a single tracing paper style toilet roll per person in the house. "

There are many disabled (some with bladder bowel condition that need extra loo roll) and old people who do not have the funds or transport to bulk buy essentials.

People who do hoard essentials at the cost of other people’s wellbeing will hopefully receive a hefty karmic dose of the corona virus themselves

"I think anyone found to be hoarding toilet roll should have it confiscated and have it swapped with a single tracing paper style toilet roll per person in the house. "

Swap it with some very coarse sheets of sand paper

"I think anyone found to be hoarding toilet roll should have it confiscated and have it swapped with a single tracing paper style toilet roll per person in the house.

There are many disabled (some with bladder bowel condition that need extra loo roll) and old people who do not have the funds or transport to bulk buy essentials.

People who do hoard essentials at the cost of other people’s wellbeing will hopefully receive a hefty karmic dose of the corona virus themselves"

disabled or not you shouldn't be allowed to just take a hoard. Otherwise the next disabled person gets none.

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

[Removed by poster at 14/03/20 13:57:18]

By *ools and the brainCouple  over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

Anyone seeing us doing our normal weekly shop would assume that we are hording loo rolls,this is not the case.

We have a daughter who seems to eat it or something she has no idea how to ration it.

When it's just myself and jools at home a loo roll will last two /three days.when

Daughter home

New roll in the morning by the time we get home from work we have to put a new one on!!

It's the throwaway culture that's been bred into society where nothing has value and the #mefirst attitude !

Grrrrrrrr

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"[Toiletries removed by the mob at 14/03/20 13:45:32]"

I treated maself to a 12 pack of Andrex on Thursday, does that make me a bad person?

couple, us we him her.

"[Toiletries removed by the mob at 14/03/20 13:45:32]

I treated maself to a 12 pack of Andrex on Thursday, does that make me a bad person? "

The worst but at least you will have a clean bum when your lynched

By *nlyIfItsWorthItMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

The thing is, nobody knows any of these people's circumstances.

Yes, sone will be panic buying but some won't and it's just what they need to buy...

Just buy a baseball bat and wait for the electricity to go off.

By *partharmonyCouple  over a year ago

Ruislip

How do you deal with mistaken identity? We buy in bulk anyway from a wholesaler. We've had our batch since before Christmas and we still have 30 rolls left. Somebody may think that's suspicious but we ain't going to jail for it.

couple, us we him her.

Couldn't buy a fucking thermometer anywhere this morn.

Saw one couple double trollying last night. Had a son pushing each one whilst they harvested tinned and dried goods.

I sincerely hope the were buying for elderly family at the same time, as the amount of food in two trollies is way more than 3 week's worth

"I saw a guy buying 3x9 rolls ahead of me in the local shop earlier, I said "are we planning a dodgy curry tonight then?"

"

How do you know he wasn't buying it for other people like his parents or grandparents who can't get out? People need to stop being so judgemental in this situation as you don't know if they are being a good neighbour.

My in-laws are 85 and 87 and very frail and we really don’t want them to go out because panic buying has stripped the shelf’s near them of loo roll so thanks panic buyers you selfish arsewipes but it’s ok as we have loads so we are going to post them some.

T

By *an For YouMan  over a year ago

belfast/holywood

Most supermarkets bars and restaurants have free toilet rolls.

Needs must

couple, us we him her.

"Most supermarkets bars and restaurants have free toilet rolls.

Needs must "

Just because it's free to use it doesn't mean steal it !

and be given a suppository

By *ensualbicockMan  over a year ago

liverpool wavertree picton clock

We're alright in Liverpool. Some of the lads robbed the Kleenex factory. Easy it was, the guard dogs where a joke

" No toilet roll was stolen for the writing of this joke "

"I think anyone found to be hoarding toilet roll should have it confiscated and have it swapped with a single tracing paper style toilet roll per person in the house.

People who do hoard essentials at the cost of other people’s wellbeing will hopefully receive a hefty karmic dose of the corona virus themselves disabled or not you shouldn't be allowed to just take a hoard. Otherwise the next disabled person gets none. "

No what I was saying was that people who are buying up items in bulk are stopping people who are less able either physically (age/disability) or with less finances (disabled people and elderly are less likely to have car so can’t just stock up a boot and make multiple runs to the shops) so they are the ones that will suffer the most

By *bsolutebeginnersCouple  over a year ago

Planet Ork

Needed some calpol today for a poorly 10 year old. None anywhere!

By *ark ph0enixWoman  over a year ago

Teesside

"Needed some calpol today for a poorly 10 year old. None anywhere! "

I know it's less than ideal but they are allowed tablets from age 6 according to the instructions on the boxes. If they can swallow them

By *oss and SuzieCouple  over a year ago

Porthmadog

Everyone should economise on the use of toilet paper by using both sides

By *moothdickMan  over a year ago

stoke

Stone em

I spoke my next door neighbour and she works in a supermarket. The shelves are empty of most foods. People are worried about a lock down Her school teacher husband expects their school and more schools will close soon . What the F’K

By *r_TrojanMan  over a year ago

In The North

"Everyone should economise on the use of toilet paper by using both sides "

That would literally be a shitty hand to be dealing with....

Wash. Reuse. Recycle... Lol

By *oudLoutishLoverWoman  over a year ago

Colchester

"Glad to see the lynch mobs are lining up ready to dish out the post apocalyptic justice system when the world ends "

This!

The Fab judges, jury, and executioners back at it!

"[Toiletries removed by the mob at 14/03/20 13:45:32]

I treated maself to a 12 pack of Andrex on Thursday, does that make me a bad person? "

Am the same I had one and a half in the house. So doing my normal shop I picked up a 9 pack and someone said are you panic buying. ? No I just need bog roll. It's getting so bad you just have to pick up two tins of beans and you get accused of panic buying

By *ussD1Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

"Glad to see the lynch mobs are lining up ready to dish out the post apocalyptic justice system when the world ends "

Totally agree with you. It’s a shame. It will be interesting to see who admits to hoarding when this ends? That said, Live and let live. Whatever makes them feel secure. #benice

By *tace 309TV/TS  over a year ago

durham

"I saw a guy buying 3x9 rolls ahead of me in the local shop earlier, I said "are we planning a dodgy curry tonight then?"

It boils my piss because those who are vulnerable may be unable to get it when they need it."

this has got ridiculous now. Went to tesco today... No toilet roll, no baked beans, no pasta, no rice, few, tins of tomatoes and soup left. You can see shelves getting very low. How stupid can people get. I feel sorry for those that may well need these things the most

Maybe we should bring ration books back

By *ussD1Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

"Glad to see the lynch mobs are lining up ready to dish out the post apocalyptic justice system when the world ends

This!

The Fab judges, jury, and executioners back at it!"

This. . Nothing to do with the conversation. To be honest I got lost in her pics for far too long

By *essie.Woman  over a year ago

Serendipity

Some of those who hoard have a mental health reason behind it, not all are buying loads for purely selfish reasons.

Others there may be a medical reason like ibs etc.

the rack

Took me and my partner a while to hunt down toilet roll and baby supplies such as nappies etc. Most places were sold out of it all.

Popped into a little local shop on the way home and they had everything we needed.

Was pretty sad to watch how people were behaving today

By * and M lookingCouple  over a year ago

Worcester

They should have their names posted outside every supermarket and be blanket banned from all of them.

It’s a sad society that we live in, mind you, the media hype isn’t helping.

The presenters seem to relish giving out the daily toll.

Hope they all ch@ke on their pasta.

By *lanemikeMan  over a year ago

Bolton

If people want to hoard, let them get on with it.... Products will be back in stock within days, at most.....

By *lanemikeMan  over a year ago

Bolton

Why do they need punishment.....?? Strange question....

» Add a new message to this topic