By *isaAndNicoleTransTV/TS  over a year ago

Southport / Ellesmere Port

Zzzzzzzzzz

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

What's covid-19?

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

To be honest that was the response I was hoping for not expecting ??????

By *dward_TeagueMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

I’ve installed the latest version of Kaspersky anti virus so I should be just fine!

any message about that poxy virus needs shutting down

By *partharmonyCouple  over a year ago

Ruislip

Another Coronavirus thread! Well I never. I wonder if it's asking something that hasn't been asked several times this week. Let me check...

Nope.

"Another Coronavirus thread! Well I never. I wonder if it's asking something that hasn't been asked several times this week. Let me check...

Nope. "

Just goes to show how contagious it is

Can we just have a separate place for these threads because people obviously want to talk about it but there appears to be an intolerance

By *aitonelMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

To be fair if you don't want new threads to stick around don't respond to them. They will soon fall down the new thread list and be forgotten about quickly.

By posting in them it just keeps them alive.

Oh shit... I've just done exactly that.

By *isaAndNicoleTransTV/TS  over a year ago

Southport / Ellesmere Port

"Can we just have a separate place for these threads because people obviously want to talk about it but there appears to be an intolerance "

Hopefully they will find a vaccine for these threads soon

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

The thread title is obvious the thread is easily avoidable if you don't want to read it.

"Can we just have a separate place for these threads because people obviously want to talk about it but there appears to be an intolerance "

You'll build up an immunity BoJo said so Just remember the pea is still 3 - 4 weeks away

By *oyle desiring dickWoman  over a year ago

a caffeinated bubble

It's an airborne disease.... you can catch it anywhere if you're goin to then fuck all you can do about it... as much chance catching it on a meet as you have goin to Tesco

Ha ha ha ha xD

By *inky Biscuit DunkerMan  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

"The thread title is obvious the thread is easily avoidable if you don't want to read it.

"

I think there have been enough complaints now about continuous threads of this nature and subject.

I’d hope the mods would consider moving to a separate forum or at least the political one (granted perhaps not in this case).

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"The thread title is obvious the thread is easily avoidable if you don't want to read it.

I think there have been enough complaints now about continuous threads of this nature and subject.

I’d hope the mods would consider moving to a separate forum or at least the political one (granted perhaps not in this case)."

We don't have a separate forum, the political one isn't a right one either.

People want to talk about it, most are started with different questions,if they are the same questions mods will shut one and let the other run. Two threads on the front page is not excessive

If mods stopped all threads then people would complain about that too..as advised, if people don't open the thread that has a title that is clearly telling you what it is about and they won't have to read it

By *inky Biscuit DunkerMan  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

I’d hope the mods would consider moving to a separate forum or at least the political one (granted perhaps not in this case).

People want to talk about it, most are started with different questions,if they are the same questions mods will shut one and let the other run. Two threads on the front page is not excessive

If mods stopped all threads then people would complain about that too..as advised, if people don't open the thread that has a title that is clearly telling you what it is about and they won't have to read it "

Whilst I thank you for your response, I really don’t agree with it. Sadly not much I can do about it though. Thanks again

"What's covid-19? "

Not as good as the other eighteen ‘Covid’ films .....

By *abasaurus RexMan  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

"What's covid-19?

Not as good as the other eighteen ‘Covid’ films ....."

I’ve heard it’s better. You don’t see any other the others around anymore do you

Virus? Get outta town, no way? What virus?

By *essie.Woman  over a year ago

Serendipity

If mods stopped all threads then people would complain about that too..as advised, if people don't open the thread that has a title that is clearly telling you what it is about and they won't have to read it

Whilst I thank you for your response, I really don’t agree with it. Sadly not much I can do about it though. Thanks again "

Suck it up buttercup.

i thought the forums was for all not the few ????

"What's covid-19?

Not as good as the other eighteen ‘Covid’ films .....

I’ve heard it’s better. You don’t see any other the others around anymore do you "

They’re a bit samey..... and what is a Vin Diesel???? Oh hang on....... I meant Fast and Furious?!?!?

It's really funny reading a really serious discusion about corona virus to then look at the people's profile and see a picture of them been spitroasted by a stranger you can't get that any where else lol

» Add a new message to this topic