FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Females: most orgasms masturbated to in 24hrs?

Females: most orgasms masturbated to in 24hrs?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *elshman1974 OP   Man  over a year ago

Swansea

Given that us males are limited by our refractory period I've always been fascinated by how women aren't and can orgasm as much as they want (generally, I know some women are a bit like men and can't have many)

So ladies, on one of your very horny days, what's the most times you've masturbated to orgasm?

Does this happen often. My current FWB on a really horny day to herself can masturbate to about 30 orgasms. She'll have one or two days like this each month, usually near her time of ovulation which makes sense.

So ladies, spill the beans (and flick them too I guess ha ha)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Dear god, I'd get so sensitive I'd be walking like John Wayne!

If I have a free day I'd much rather edge myself and end on one fully satisfying orgasm. After all quality is better than quantity!

Swansea

"Dear god, I'd get so sensitive I'd be walking like John Wayne!

If I have a free day I'd much rather edge myself and end on one fully satisfying orgasm. After all quality is better than quantity! "

Ha ha that did raise a chuckle. My FWB is blessed that she can orgasm very quickly and easily so no sore bits. She does enjoy a good edging session like you too. Sometimes she'll edge for a few days in a row then have a really big one... but then she finds it hard to stop at one! But the first one after edging is always good

By *oyle desiring dickWoman  over a year ago

a caffeinated bubble

Probably 8 I think.. mine are pretty intense and well ones clit tends to get sensitive after a time.

I've vaginally came over 30 times in one night but it's not the same

And as for squirting.. well sometimes it's like turning on a tap

By *erdyWoman  over a year ago

wiltshire

I only need to orgasm once during a session, I don't feel the need to again after a intense one. I don't want to orgasm every day either as I'd rather have less and more intense orgasms, rather then lots of not so satisfying ones.

Swansea

"Probably 8 I think.. mine are pretty intense and well ones clit tends to get sensitive after a time.

And as for squirting.. well sometimes it's like turning on a tap "

Thanks for answering, I guess my FWB is lucky she doesn't get really sensitive after clit ones.

Swansea

"I only need to orgasm once during a session, I don't feel the need to again after a intense one. I don't want to orgasm every day either as I'd rather have less and more intense orgasms, rather then lots of not so satisfying ones. "

Thanks for replying. Interesting you bring that up as sometimes my FWB will deny herself any orgasms from anything from a week to 3 weeks. She may allow herself to edge. She says the orgasm(s) at the end of a long period of denial are out of this world

By *oyle desiring dickWoman  over a year ago

a caffeinated bubble

"Probably 8 I think.. mine are pretty intense and well ones clit tends to get sensitive after a time.

Thanks for answering, I guess my FWB is lucky she doesn't get really sensitive after clit ones."

It isn't sensitive as in ouch .. more an annoyance after.

Swansea

Thanks for answering, I guess my FWB is lucky she doesn't get really sensitive after clit ones.

It isn't sensitive as in ouch .. more an annoyance after. "

.o

Ah got you thanks for answering

» Add a new message to this topic