FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Easter bunny, tooth fairy and Santa!

Easter bunny, tooth fairy and Santa!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Advert came on the radio this morning about Easter egg appeal and buying an extra egg so every kid in the county has an Easter egg.

I thought it was a perfect opportunity to see if my 10 year old daughter still believes or not. Would save me a few quid cos Easter Sunday involves decorating the house, Easter egg hunt and a shit tonne of eggs.

Anyway I said where do Easter eggs come from, she said the Easter bunny, and some from you and nanny and everyone else but the Easter bunny comes until you’re 18. I said ok, what about Santa, she said yeah he comes till you’re 18 and elf on the shelf and the tooth fairy!

Fuck sake like!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Haha unlucky

"Advert came on the radio this morning about Easter egg appeal and buying an extra egg so every kid in the county has an Easter egg.

I thought it was a perfect opportunity to see if my 10 year old daughter still believes or not. Would save me a few quid cos Easter Sunday involves decorating the house, Easter egg hunt and a shit tonne of eggs.

Anyway I said where do Easter eggs come from, she said the Easter bunny, and some from you and nanny and everyone else but the Easter bunny comes until you’re 18. I said ok, what about Santa, she said yeah he comes till you’re 18 and elf on the shelf and the tooth fairy!

Fuck sake like!! "

You will miss it one day.

She’s a bit slow on the uptake. She should have said until your at least 40

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

Kids know they're not real they just keep up the pretence because they know us parents love all that stuff.

My daughter told me that a few years ago.

By *he Little Fuck MachineMan  over a year ago

Co.Antrim

My Son’s only 3 and a half and has already started pointing out contradictions and observations to his Mum and I about Santa so I doubt I’ll get many Santa years out of him. I told him Santa comes to Mummy and Daddy’s house because he’s so special and a lovely wee boy so he started telling his cousin he wasn’t special because Santa only brought him toys to one house

By *a LunaWoman  over a year ago

South

My 9 year old (10 in two weeks) is aware they’re not real (thanks to his School pals!) but he keeps up the pretence for my youngest.

I’ll be glad when i no longer have to be the tooth fairy as i keep forgetting to collect the tooth and leave the money - that has caused two fraught mornings at least!

By *inky Biscuit DunkerMan  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

You had me at Easter Egg hunt

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"My 9 year old (10 in two weeks) is aware they’re not real (thanks to his School pals!) but he keeps up the pretence for my youngest.

I’ll be glad when i no longer have to be the tooth fairy as i keep forgetting to collect the tooth and leave the money - that has caused two fraught mornings at least! "

She said to me before about the tooth fairy, how come the last tooth she gave me a fiver but this time only gave me 50p? couldn’t say it’s what cash she had in her purse. I said the 50p is cos you forced the tooth out and didn’t let it come out naturally!

» Add a new message to this topic