FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Sorry but ...

Sorry but ...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm fuming... my workplace has just rang to inform me that my holidays and everyone elses are cancelled due to the virus.... wtf!

Worst is I said well I wont be in this weekend as my daughter has an important competition hence why i booked it off.... I'm now the one that looks bad

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I wouldn't worry about it, as of 5pm today I'm on two weeks pre booked leave! I'm going to self isolate floating around on my boat.....looking for crew...

"I'm fuming... my workplace has just rang to inform me that my holidays and everyone elses are cancelled due to the virus.... wtf!

Worst is I said well I wont be in this weekend as my daughter has an important competition hence why i booked it off.... I'm now the one that looks bad "

Wouldn’t be turning up for work

You booked , have plans , go jump.

Be happy you’re not self employed!

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

"I'm fuming... my workplace has just rang to inform me that my holidays and everyone elses are cancelled due to the virus.... wtf!

Worst is I said well I wont be in this weekend as my daughter has an important competition hence why i booked it off.... I'm now the one that looks bad "

Can they cancel holidays?. Everyone is due a break. I would seek union advice.

Haha I dont mind after this weekend tbf... just shocked at their response when I said its booked for a reason not just for the fun of taking holidays.

Just a rant before thinking

Worst is I said well I wont be in this weekend as my daughter has an important competition hence why i booked it off.... I'm now the one that looks bad

Can they cancel holidays?. Everyone is due a break. I would seek union advice."

I'm presently seeking genuine professional advice on the amount of toilet rolls you have

Can they cancel holidays?. Everyone is due a break. I would seek union advice.I'm presently seeking genuine professional advice on the amount of toilet rolls you have "

Haha well I only have 2 packs of 9 as normal for having 2 bathrooms..

I can only assume that you work in the health department, and if that is the case then yeah, it's proper wank that holidays are being cancelled however fully understandable considering what's going on.

I would be expecting full reimbursement for any expenses incurred.

As for this weekend, are you able to shift swap among yourselves to get it covered?

P

Can they cancel holidays?. Everyone is due a break. I would seek union advice.I'm presently seeking genuine professional advice on the amount of toilet rolls you have

Haha well I only have 2 packs of 9 as normal for having 2 bathrooms.. "

get you with two bathrooms do you hold your pinky up when drinking Yorkshire tea?

Can they cancel holidays?. Everyone is due a break. I would seek union advice.I'm presently seeking genuine professional advice on the amount of toilet rolls you have

Haha well I only have 2 packs of 9 as normal for having 2 bathrooms.. get you with two bathrooms do you hold your pinky up when drinking Yorkshire tea? "

Lmao nope I'm far from that mr x

Haha well I only have 2 packs of 9 as normal for having 2 bathrooms.. get you with two bathrooms do you hold your pinky up when drinking Yorkshire tea?

Lmao nope I'm far from that mr x"

oh you have rare ceylon silver tea with your sturgeons eggs

Haha well I only have 2 packs of 9 as normal for having 2 bathrooms.. get you with two bathrooms do you hold your pinky up when drinking Yorkshire tea?

Lmao nope I'm far from that mr xoh you have rare ceylon silver tea with your sturgeons eggs "

Haha never know maybe one day

Lmao nope I'm far from that mr xoh you have rare ceylon silver tea with your sturgeons eggs

Haha never know maybe one day "

you're a snob cmon admit it

Lmao nope I'm far from that mr xoh you have rare ceylon silver tea with your sturgeons eggs

Haha never know maybe one day you're a snob cmon admit it "

I cant admit to that cause I'm far from a snob I'm afraid.

By *heffmMan  over a year ago

sheffield

any decent company would be looking for ways for its employees to be spending less time at work in the current situation

"any decent company would be looking for ways for its employees to be spending less time at work in the current situation "

All depends on your job I'm guessing. Even the NHS are doing the same, which is understandable

» Add a new message to this topic