FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Comparison

Comparison

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It often baffles me when people with one line of text and a dick pic ask what's wrong with their profile.

It makes me wonder about how good we are at comparing ourselves to others in a range of situations.

So go on then, tell me how good you are, do you know how to "fit in" with your peers? Are you sure you do or do you not care either way?

How good at you at adapting to your surroundings or present company?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"It often baffles me when people with one line of text and a dick pic ask what's wrong with their profile.

It makes me wonder about how good we are at comparing ourselves to others in a range of situations.

So go on then, tell me how good you are, do you know how to "fit in" with your peers? Are you sure you do or do you not care either way?

How good at you at adapting to your surroundings or present company? "

Fancy a fuck?

By *rwhowhatwherewhyMan  over a year ago

Aylesbury

"It often baffles me when people with one line of text and a dick pic ask what's wrong with their profile.

Fancy a fuck?"

Fancy a fuck?"

Alright then, as it's you

I just stay away from people, it's easier

Fancy a fuck?

Alright then, as it's you "

Still got it

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Meh. I don't fit in. I do my own thing and you can like it or lump it.

"Meh. I don't fit in. I do my own thing and you can like it or lump it."

Well said x

By *nvisible_beardMan  over a year ago

near newbridge, wales

"I just stay away from people, it's easier"

Banging tits and arse OP....my face is leaving in 5 minutes and want you to be on it.

"Banging tits and arse OP....my face is leaving in 5 minutes and want you to be on it. "

Sorry should have been ...

"Meh. I don't fit in. I do my own thing and you can like it or lump it."

See I get why people say that but isn't it in built to fit into things like social norms? Most people conform to so many "rules" we don't even think about it.

Also in most social situations we naturally adapt, very few people want to actually stand out as being different do they?

I just stick to being me, like it or not....it’s their problem

I have been described as a Cute Whore (in a soft Irish accent). I found out it meant I was a bit of a chameleon

My response was yes I am adaptable.

Manchester (she/her)

"Meh. I don't fit in. I do my own thing and you can like it or lump it.

See I get why people say that but isn't it in built to fit into things like social norms? Most people conform to so many "rules" we don't even think about it.

Also in most social situations we naturally adapt, very few people want to actually stand out as being different do they? "

Yes. I've spent my whole life trying to bend and break myself to fit what other people expect and demand. To a point I continue to adapt, but I can't do it entirely (for reasons I won't discuss here).

So... Fuck 'em.

Also in most social situations we naturally adapt, very few people want to actually stand out as being different do they? "

I've never "fit in " for various reasons.

I used to try as a young woman because I didn't know better - now I literally give zero fucks about being accepted by others.

I no longer need anyone else to validate me.

Its liberating

"I have been described as a Cute Whore (in a soft Irish accent). I found out it meant I was a bit of a chameleon

My response was yes I am adaptable."

I view flexibility as one of my strengths and being able to see different perspectives easily enables me to adapt to situations quite quickly. I have to beware of indifference and inconsistency therefore have a few core values and deep sense of purpose that are my touchstones and allow me to then experiment with different behaviour, because why I am behaving the way I am is clearer to me.

Manchester (she/her)

Also in most social situations we naturally adapt, very few people want to actually stand out as being different do they?

I used to try as a young woman because I didn't know better - now I literally give zero fucks about being accepted by others.

Its liberating "

Yeah, I don't fit in and never will. I still try, give everyone an easier life sort of thing. But at a certain point I need people to meet me too, rather than me accommodating them all the time, and fuck, I want to be some version of myself.

By *ustme34Man  over a year ago

Bradford

Yes. I've spent my whole life trying to bend and break myself to fit what other people expect and demand. To a point I continue to adapt, but I can't do it entirely (for reasons I won't discuss here).

So... Fuck 'em."

too right swing . Your a beautiful person inside and outside you keep been you x

Manchester (she/her)

So... Fuck 'em.too right swing . Your a beautiful person inside and outside you keep been you x"

Thank you

Its liberating "

I can imagine it is. I guess I was more comparing the crap profile people to those who don't know how to adapt at all, like they'll act the same at a formal meeting as they would down the pub with their mates but then wonder why they're not getting the same response as others.

By *candiumWoman  over a year ago

oban

I've never fit in. I just don't get how society thinks a lot of the time. In social situations I'll be the one on my own in the kitchen.

Its liberating

Yeah, I don't fit in and never will. I still try, give everyone an easier life sort of thing. But at a certain point I need people to meet me too, rather than me accommodating them all the time, and fuck, I want to be some version of myself."

Good for you!

I wish I had known this at 34.

I think it depends who you are trying to fit in with - if it's with the people who are paying your wages - then a certain amount of fakery is required to keep the roof over your head.

But if you look at who your friends are and you're pretending to be someone or something else when you're with them - then they are not your friends.

Manchester (she/her)

Its liberating

Yeah, I don't fit in and never will. I still try, give everyone an easier life sort of thing. But at a certain point I need people to meet me too, rather than me accommodating them all the time, and fuck, I want to be some version of myself.

Good for you!

I wish I had known this at 34.

I think it depends who you are trying to fit in with - if it's with the people who are paying your wages - then a certain amount of fakery is required to keep the roof over your head.

But if you look at who your friends are and you're pretending to be someone or something else when you're with them - then they are not your friends.

"

It's not been an easy set of lessons, sadly.

"I have been described as a Cute Whore (in a soft Irish accent). I found out it meant I was a bit of a chameleon

I view flexibility as one of my strengths and being able to see different perspectives easily enables me to adapt to situations quite quickly. I have to beware of indifference and inconsistency therefore have a few core values and deep sense of purpose that are my touchstones and allow me to then experiment with different behaviour, because why I am behaving the way I am is clearer to me."

I get that. I think being able to adapt is a strength, to get the most out of your interactions both for yourself and others.

I guess there is also the argument that some people go too far, they become the yes man or arse licker and no one wants to be that guy!

I can mix it with just about anyone, all walks of life...I’m adaptable & i enjoy it as I like meeting people with varied backgrounds. If I fit in or not I never usually notice, I’m too busy having fun

"I've never fit in. I just don't get how society thinks a lot of the time. In social situations I'll be the one on my own in the kitchen."

I can totally relate. In a small group I can relax and shine but in bigger numbers I retreat into myself. I don't know how to assert myself into a situation if there are other bigger characters or if there appears to be strong connections between the others, I can't just join in.

Its liberating

I can imagine it is. I guess I was more comparing the crap profile people to those who don't know how to adapt at all, like they'll act the same at a formal meeting as they would down the pub with their mates but then wonder why they're not getting the same response as others. "

Sorry I got a bit carried away

I've been on here erm ... cough .. a while

And to be honest as a woman it doesn't matter what you have on your profile - you could have one picture of one boob and write " bollocks" as your profile blurb - you're still going to get a lot of messages of exactly the same quality as if you had an array of boudoir shots and a funny, sexy, witty charming epic profile text.

As a man it's more difficult.

A picture of a cock and profile text with the Sydney University blurb isn't going to work.

Unless you want to attract other men.

"

A picture of a cock and profile text with the Sydney University blurb isn't going to work.

"

Totally. It baffles me that they can't see that.

[Removed by poster at 12/03/20 15:58:07]

Manchester (she/her)

My profile reflects thought as to how I'll be perceived and how I best sell myself. It's still off kilter

I view flexibility as one of my strengths and being able to see different perspectives easily enables me to adapt to situations quite quickly. I have to beware of indifference and inconsistency therefore have a few core values and deep sense of purpose that are my touchstones and allow me to then experiment with different behaviour, because why I am behaving the way I am is clearer to me.

I get that. I think being able to adapt is a strength, to get the most out of your interactions both for yourself and others.

I guess there is also the argument that some people go too far, they become the yes man or arse licker and no one wants to be that guy! "

I don’t mind licking the odd arse Well not odd ones just nice ones

"My profile reflects thought as to how I'll be perceived and how I best sell myself. It's still off kilter "

I couldn't even be arsed writing mine, I know it doesn't make that much difference as a woman

Manchester (she/her)

"My profile reflects thought as to how I'll be perceived and how I best sell myself. It's still off kilter

I couldn't even be arsed writing mine, I know it doesn't make that much difference as a woman "

true

"

I don’t mind licking the odd arse Well not odd ones just nice ones "

As I wrote it I thought...this is maybe not the site to say that, rimming is rife around here!

"

Totally. It baffles me that they can't see that. "

It reflects how the meet would be!

Probably a car meet on a Tuesday afternoon

It's a good filter.

By *dam1971Man  over a year ago

Bedford

I can’t remember what I wrote in my profile. I’m just assuming it’s so brilliant that millions of women are messaging me, it’s overloading the web server and actually not a single message gets through

» Add a new message to this topic