FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Single but not single....

Single but not single....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *andlingswingers OP   Couple  over a year ago

Woodbridge

This happens time and again: Single female profile. Great. Chat. Fine. Arrange to meet and suddenly "my partner will be there/likes curry/can't get off work then..."

Why on earth do some women (I'm only asking about women) say they're single when in fact they aren't anything of the sort and definitely are not looking for single meets? It makes no sense. Unless they're just bait for a skanky boyfriend who can't get laid..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Welcome to the internet - people lie!

By *exy4youxxWoman  over a year ago

Pontefract

Never had that before x fab is certainly a strange place x

"Welcome to the internet - people lie!"
omg they don't

By *edmark07Man  over a year ago

liverpool

Exactly. Close the thread

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

I'm single I do work long hours and have a busy life outside of work as well so arranging meets can take time. I don't however meet couples anymore as a single due to a bad experience before. But if I talk to a couple it's one of the first things I will say.

By *tticusukMan  over a year ago

Formby

Hahahahhaha

By *partharmonyCouple  over a year ago

Ruislip

"This happens time and again: Single female profile. Great. Chat. Fine. Arrange to meet and suddenly "my partner will be there/likes curry/can't get off work then..."

Why on earth do some women (I'm only asking about women) say they're single when in fact they aren't anything of the sort and definitely are not looking for single meets? It makes no sense. Unless they're just bait for a skanky boyfriend who can't get laid.."

I'm pretty sure your last point is right. It's easier to get meets as a single woman. Some couples will fall over themselves for one.

It is completely dishonest and disrespectful. I can understand a one or both halves of a couple having single profiles for the forums, but for meets they should use couples profiles ideally, or make it clear from the outset that they are really a couple.

How can we trust you, here, on the internet then?

By *tticusukMan  over a year ago

Formby

"Welcome to the internet - people lie!

How can we trust you, here, on the internet then? "

What was that famous Abraham Lincoln quote about the internet?

By *acey_RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

"This happens time and again: Single female profile. Great. Chat. Fine. Arrange to meet and suddenly "my partner will be there/likes curry/can't get off work then..."

Why on earth do some women (I'm only asking about women) say they're single when in fact they aren't anything of the sort and definitely are not looking for single meets? It makes no sense. Unless they're just bait for a skanky boyfriend who can't get laid..

I'm pretty sure your last point is right. It's easier to get meets as a single woman. Some couples will fall over themselves for one.

It is completely dishonest and disrespectful. I can understand a one or both halves of a couple having single profiles for the forums, but for meets they should use couples profiles ideally, or make it clear from the outset that they are really a couple. "

I'm in a relationship but we don't have a couples profile at all as we only meet separately.

How can we trust you, here, on the internet then? "

You can't.

Ask the Fabbers I've locked in my basement.

It is completely dishonest and disrespectful. I can understand a one or both halves of a couple having single profiles for the forums, but for meets they should use couples profiles ideally, or make it clear from the outset that they are really a couple.

I'm in a relationship but we don't have a couples profile at all as we only meet separately."

This is what I like to see

By *acey_RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

I'm in a relationship but we don't have a couples profile at all as we only meet separately.

This is what I like to see "

Why?

By *elly72Woman  over a year ago

glasgow

Same with couples profile when only the man is free “that day” yeah people lie

By *imply_SensualMan  over a year ago

warrington

Why on earth do some women (I'm only asking about women) say they're single when in fact they aren't anything of the sort and definitely are not looking for single meets? It makes no sense. Unless they're just bait for a skanky boyfriend who can't get laid.."

Report them? If they should have a couples profile because they only meet together.... its one step to take to 'clean up' some of the profiles.

By *ooskiMan  over a year ago

south coast

Nope never had thankgod

By *adame 2SwordsWoman  over a year ago

Victoria, London

Had guys wanting to couple up with me, and to say they would do the admin on it. Little did I know it was to use my pics for meets. Even had him invite a couple to mine and I was invited to join in

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"oh my boyfriend will be there, you understand of course". No. No I do not. If you're on a single female profile, I expect to meet a woman, not a couple.

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

P.S. It was the skanky boyfriend who was typing and come the meet would turn up alone as she had an emergency.

By *orenzoVonMatterhornMan  over a year ago

Lincoln

P.S. It was the skanky boyfriend who was typing and come the meet would turn up alone as she had an emergency. "

How can we trust you, here, on the internet then?

You can't.

Ask the Fabbers I've locked in my basement.

"

Can they still get signal on their phones down there?

[Removed by poster at 12/03/20 15:58:09]

By *JohnMan  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

""oh my boyfriend will be there, you understand of course"."

Being a sensible person, and stopping it there, you won't have encountered the next move in the game. That's when the boyfriend turns up on his own with "sorry, she couldn't make it. Her third favourite pot-plant needs watering. But we can still do it, right?"

Plenty of couples with skanky half letting down the team

By *ittleAcornMan  over a year ago

visiting the beach

Plenty of couples with skanky half letting down the team

"

I manage that, just by myself!

Woodbridge

"Had guys wanting to couple up with me, and to say they would do the admin on it. Little did I know it was to use my pics for meets. Even had him invite a couple to mine and I was invited to join in "

That was kind of him...you'd have been more annoyed if you WEREN'T invited to join in!!!

Woodbridge

""oh my boyfriend will be there, you understand of course". No. No I do not. If you're on a single female profile, I expect to meet a woman, not a couple."

Exactly.

Woodbridge

But it makes no sense. We're not going to suddenly say 'oh, you know all that stuff in the profile about what we're looking for? Forget that, we just didn't know what to write.'

» Add a new message to this topic