FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > How do you do a refeed day?

How do you do a refeed day?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have started summer shredding and I am one month in being in a defict of 2600kcal and I feel like I need a refeed day this week.

I am planning it by lowering my protein intake way down and replace those calories with extra carbs which could get me about 180g more carbs to eat.

I will eat more rice and bagels.

Have you done it or if you are going to do it what strategy will you use?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rwhowhatwherewhyMan  over a year ago

Aylesbury

I practice the eat what I like strategy and worry about the consequences later

By *ensualtouch15Man  over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

"I have started summer shredding and I am one month in being in a defict of 2600kcal and I feel like I need a refeed day this week.

I am planning it by lowering my protein intake way down and replace those calories with extra carbs which could get me about 180g more carbs to eat.

Have you done it or if you are going to do it what strategy will you use? "

If I'm cutting I re feed to maintenance cals at 33 33 34 c f p for 2 days every 2 weeks

"I have started summer shredding and I am one month in being in a defict of 2600kcal and I feel like I need a refeed day this week.

If I'm cutting I re feed to maintenance cals at 33 33 34 c f p for 2 days every 2 weeks

"

That is good. I might as well add 200 calories to add a small surplus as it wont effect my weekly calories too much there.

I like to stay super strict during the week then on the weekend have the reefed day.

"I like to stay super strict during the week then on the weekend have the reefed day."
I worded it abit wrong there. I meant to say that I like to stay super strict during the week and then on the weekends I have abit extra or a refeed day if I decide to have that week

By *ylvie 888Woman  over a year ago

Cleethorpes

Have you done it or if you are going to do it what strategy will you use? "

I try to keep to intermittent fasting. I try to stick to only eating my meals between 10am and 6pm and food fasting for the other 16 hours.

I try to keep to intermittent fasting. I try to stick to only eating my meals between 10am and 6pm and food fasting for the other 16 hours."

That sounds like a good way of doing it too, do you lower other nutrients and do you est more carbs on that day?

» Add a new message to this topic