FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Uncomfortable

Uncomfortable

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I Mrs Pd feel really difficult making the first move or messaging people...obviously this has a massive impact on our chances of meeting..anyone else feel awkward about this?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes.

I’m a shy guy.

The kinda guy.

That will always be yours

By *atricia ParnelWoman  over a year ago

In a town full of colours

This is why I use the wink function, to show someone I like them and let it go from there

"Yes.

I’m a shy guy.

The kinda guy.

That will always be yours "

Oh Lord have mercy mercy mercy

By *orthern StarsCouple  over a year ago

Durham, North Yorkshire and can travel

No we don't feel awkward. If you don't ask you don't get. What is the worst that can happen, they say no or block you, so what.

By *rMrsBrightsideCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle

Yes, same here. I just sit and wait for people to message me. This works fine for single men but not so much for couples or women as I think a lot must using the same approach

It's a confidence thing for me x

"Yes, same here. I just sit and wait for people to message me. This works fine for single men but not so much for couples or women as I think a lot must using the same approach

It's a confidence thing for me x"

I just find it really difficult..i don't want to waste peoples time if i am not attracted to them and they to me..i feel ok in a club setting but would still not make the first approach.

"I Mrs Pd feel really difficult making the first move or messaging people...obviously this has a massive impact on our chances of meeting..anyone else feel awkward about this?"
hey i don't know why you look a very attractive couple especially the lady omg yowza

"I Mrs Pd feel really difficult making the first move or messaging people...obviously this has a massive impact on our chances of meeting..anyone else feel awkward about this?"
and i said that knowing you're not interested in single guys

By *olgateMan  over a year ago

on the road to nowhere in particular

I often message people just to pay them a compliment. There is no need to be shy about sending a message

By *eeBee67Man  over a year ago

Masked and Distant

I too am reluctant to send the first message.

Mostly because I fear the no word.

Have sent compliment messages quite a few times though.

By *aked_magicMan  over a year ago

the gutter looking at the stars (UAE)

im the same OP. when i do get chatting to people i generally get on very well with them but i have a big issue with approaching people myself, really dont put myself out there at all.

By *dward_TeagueMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

"No we don't feel awkward. If you don't ask you don't get. What is the worst that can happen, they say no or block you, so what."

This is how I look at it. What have you got to lose?

Newcastle

"Yes, same here. I just sit and wait for people to message me. This works fine for single men but not so much for couples or women as I think a lot must using the same approach

I just find it really difficult..i don't want to waste peoples time if i am not attracted to them and they to me..i feel ok in a club setting but would still not make the first approach. "

I wouldn't make first move in a club either. The problem is if others are thinking the same then we are all missing out on a lot of potential connections x

I just find it really difficult..i don't want to waste peoples time if i am not attracted to them and they to me..i feel ok in a club setting but would still not make the first approach.

I wouldn't make first move in a club either. The problem is if others are thinking the same then we are all missing out on a lot of potential connections x "

omg just smile thats all thats needed

Nope. Never have tbh.

I anticipate rejection (I know I'm (and we're) not everyone's cup of tea, we're only interested in people that actually fancy us otherwise where's the fun?

Worst that can happen is they aren't interested and that's no loss so nowt to worry about

Try being a little more forward, be brave! Once you have made that move a couple of times it'll be a natural easy thing!

L

Newcastle

I wouldn't make first move in a club either. The problem is if others are thinking the same then we are all missing out on a lot of potential connections x omg just smile thats all thats needed "

But I smile at everyone because I'm just friendly and happy... doesn't mean I want to fuck them all

By *rwhowhatwherewhyMan  over a year ago

Aylesbury

I'm just awkward anyway but unfortunately you just have to take a deep breath and do what you dont want to.

I'm shy reserved and socially awkward until I get to know people so I've no chance on here

You should just go for it everyone is here for the same thing.......mostly x

By *offee and KinksCouple  over a year ago

Notts/Derby

Im really shy socially though strangely an uninhibited exhibitionist sexually ..

I usually rely on my Stag to make the first moves or messages ... though im working on it ... ive started winking at those profiles that catch my eye and if they wink back ill send a folliw up message ... the key is not to worry if you get no reply ..

At clubs we meet people fairly easily and i do find that easier

Vixen

By *ndy64hMan  over a year ago

Plymouth

This will be a problem for a lot of people, I've always been shy in my life, and find it hard to make the first move, on here or in public. However like many, once I gave contact I quickly get over my shyness. It might be the underlying feeling of low confidence in yourself, which makes it hard to make the first contact, as rejection gives you a feeling of low esteem. Sometimes you just have to grab the bull by the horn (no pun intended), and just send a message.

I totally get that, it’s horrid thinking you might be rejected or mess things up with a stray word. On the other hand, we are mostly open-minded on here and can read through nervousness to see the other person. We are all nervous so just get stuck in and see what happens.

Not tha you asked about this but I imagine many people would be pretty pleased to get a message from you. I know we would.

By *ylvie 888Woman  over a year ago

Cleethorpes

Always.

Nope, it could result in an amazing experience x Inked messaged me over two years ago and still together, haha, and we’ve met some amazing people because of messages we send x

We’re not everyone’s taste, so accept it and move on x

Viv xx

By *miableRogueMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

I generally don’t send messages. Saves on the crushing feelings of unworthiness

No, we generally approach people we like the look of, we know that sometimes nothing will come of it, there are no obligations involved on either side

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

You have nothing to lose by messaging someone. If they say no then just move on but you will never know unless you try.

By *ulfilthmentMan  over a year ago

Just around the corner

I’m pretty shy in real life; it’s a lot easier to be a keyboard lothario.

I wouldn't make first move in a club either. The problem is if others are thinking the same then we are all missing out on a lot of potential connections x omg just smile thats all thats needed

But I smile at everyone because I'm just friendly and happy... doesn't mean I want to fuck them all "

I smile at everyone and chat with lots of people but not usually anyone i would want to have sex with..i just can't put myself out there yet if someone approaches me who i am attracted to then its all fine.Just don't feel able to make the first move..

By *he Little Fuck MachineMan  over a year ago

Co.Antrim

Yup. However, most Women/Couples I’m interested in are either too far away or having read their Profile I don’t fit their Criteria. So, I respect that and don’t message.

By *abs..Woman  over a year ago

I feel awkward about messaging first and rarely do it.

Yes; very

Yes, we’re the same whether it be on here or in clubs

All the time I do it now and then if I feel brave

You shouldn't do your hot x

By *hunky GentMan  over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

I really don't mind sending messages, I'm not shy.

If it's someone from the forums then there's normally been some banter/flirting anyway.

Trying to get a conversation with local strangers is hard work, especially when your in the larger side.

No, I just tell them.

OP, I think I you're hot

Its not hard

I rarely send a first message unless it's thread related.

I don't really fancy very many people at all so I'm in a bit of a wonky place. I could find someone physically attractive and they have similar interests but for me to know if I'd actually be interested in meeting them I'd need to know a fair amount about them and let them know a fair amount about me. I need to believe they're an understanding sort of person/people.

I don't wanna come across as a tease or anything by saying I'd like to get to know them and then after a while getting to know them say "actually, nahhhhhh, I think you're a cunt"

P

I wouldn't make first move in a club either. The problem is if others are thinking the same then we are all missing out on a lot of potential connections x omg just smile thats all thats needed

But I smile at everyone because I'm just friendly and happy... doesn't mean I want to fuck them all "

ahhhh but its the way you smile if you want to do the dirty deed

But I smile at everyone because I'm just friendly and happy... doesn't mean I want to fuck them all

I smile at everyone and chat with lots of people but not usually anyone i would want to have sex with..i just can't put myself out there yet if someone approaches me who i am attracted to then its all fine.Just don't feel able to make the first move.. "

ahhhh well its she who dares wins I'm a gent but I'm not at all shy and i can generally chat to most people

"No, I just tell them.

OP, I think I you're hot

Its not hard "

Thankyou x

"I Mrs Pd feel really difficult making the first move or messaging people...obviously this has a massive impact on our chances of meeting..anyone else feel awkward about this?

You shouldn't do your hot x"

Thank you x

"This is why I use the wink function, to show someone I like them and let it go from there "

Exactly this

» Add a new message to this topic