FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Trust........

Trust........

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ex Holes OP   Man  over a year ago

Up North

I’ve just been talking to a fellow fabster and the word trust was mentioned as an inhibitor as to why they don’t meet as often.

Do you trust your fellow fabsters or are you simply here for the sexual aspect?

Peace and love

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *pril86Woman  over a year ago

chester

For me I don’t trust anyone, I’m here to meet genuine nice people and I trust my gut once I’ve met them socially first. Think I would trust a true gem after a bit but depends not got to a regular yet x

By *nnocentimesMan  over a year ago

over there by that tree

I have no reason to mistrust anyone here, that is until they give me a reason to doubt their integrity- in which case they are normally blocked.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Why r u talking about what we have been talking in private FFS!

I can't really trust you !!!

Up North

"Why r u talking about what we have been talking in private FFS!

I can't really trust you !!!"

Trust you!

By *acey_RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

I trust the people I'm currently meeting.

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I gain a level of trust before I meet someone. That trust remains tentative and conditional. It can be revoked pretty easily.

By *essie.Woman  over a year ago

Serendipity

I’m guessing that fabster you spoke with has had their trust betrayed. If that happened to me it would put me off.

I would like to trust someone enough, but truth is in this day and age some people would be quick to use whatever they could against you. So trust is something that goes right alongside respect for me

By *orbidden eastMan  over a year ago

london dodging electric scooters

The thirst will get you and make you do you To do silly things. So no I don’t ever put myself in compromising situations.

Connection is key simple really

By *abasaurus RexMan  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

I’d never meet someone I didn’t feel like I had a level of mutual respect and trust with.

I don’t trust anyone 100% no. there are just 3 people on here who I definitely trust, a couple of people I thought I could but realised I can’t unfortunately, luckily they don’t know that so can carry on as normal with that knowledge in the back of my head. I just find it easier not to tell anyone anything anymore to be honest.

I don't trust anyone, trust is too easily given and broken even easier

"I don’t trust anyone 100% no. there are just 3 people on here who I definitely trust, a couple of people I thought I could but realised I can’t unfortunately, luckily they don’t know that so can carry on as normal with that knowledge in the back of my head. I just find it easier not to tell anyone anything anymore to be honest. "

Perfect example of someone who has had their trust broken, sites like this should be about trust and respect. But unfortunately some people just love a chance to screw someone over.

By *pider-WomanWoman  over a year ago

Exeter, Bristol, Plymouth, Truro

If I'm honest I've not yet met anyone from here who's words weren't a load of bull shit. Many talk the talk then fuck off. True story. So no I've had the wool pulled over my eyes one too many times to trust again.

Trust has to be earned in my opinion. I'll not distrust someone I've just met say, but I wouldn't be handing them my house keys and bank card to look after either. I think, unless someone does something untrustworthy, as I get to a know a person longer my trust in them grows.

"I don’t trust anyone 100% no. there are just 3 people on here who I definitely trust, a couple of people I thought I could but realised I can’t unfortunately, luckily they don’t know that so can carry on as normal with that knowledge in the back of my head. I just find it easier not to tell anyone anything anymore to be honest.

Perfect example of someone who has had their trust broken, sites like this should be about trust and respect. But unfortunately some people just love a chance to screw someone over. "

Yep. Too often. Too much jealousy and possessiveness unfortunately. Actually beyond belief sometimes. Best to keep everything to yourself. Had no issues since doing that. Veris hidden and I don’t leave them either unless it’s a social event.

"I don’t trust anyone 100% no. there are just 3 people on here who I definitely trust, a couple of people I thought I could but realised I can’t unfortunately, luckily they don’t know that so can carry on as normal with that knowledge in the back of my head. I just find it easier not to tell anyone anything anymore to be honest.

Perfect example of someone who has had their trust broken, sites like this should be about trust and respect. But unfortunately some people just love a chance to screw someone over.

Yep. Too often. Too much jealousy and possessiveness unfortunately. Actually beyond belief sometimes. Best to keep everything to yourself. Had no issues since doing that. Veris hidden and I don’t leave them either unless it’s a social event. "

Best way to be unless you was absolutely 100% sure about a person.

By *ittleAcornMan  over a year ago

visiting the beach

"I gain a level of trust before I meet someone. That trust remains tentative and conditional. It can be revoked pretty easily."

In a nutshell.

However, I would als add, I do not require a huge level of trust. It is after all just NSA sex.

Generally if they are verified as not being a gang of muggers, I'm happy.

Yep. Too often. Too much jealousy and possessiveness unfortunately. Actually beyond belief sometimes. Best to keep everything to yourself. Had no issues since doing that. Veris hidden and I don’t leave them either unless it’s a social event. "

This is one of the reasons I've stayed away from forumites. Couldn't it assed with the gossip etc. I'm the elusive one unless hes something very special.

By *ookie46Woman  over a year ago

Deepest darkest Peru

There are three ladies on here who I have complete trust in and they’ve yet to break that trust.

If I didn't trust someone I wouldn't have sex with them.

By *ittleAcornMan  over a year ago

visiting the beach

"I would like to trust someone enough, but truth is in this day and age some people would be quick to use whatever they could against you. So trust is something that goes right alongside respect for me

"

I'm not sure I fully understand this position.

What do you have to give that could damage you, and why give it?

Genuinely interested, as I can't think of any information I could share that would be particularly "dangerous" to me.

Yep. Too often. Too much jealousy and possessiveness unfortunately. Actually beyond belief sometimes. Best to keep everything to yourself. Had no issues since doing that. Veris hidden and I don’t leave them either unless it’s a social event.

This is one of the reasons I've stayed away from forumites. Couldn't it assed with the gossip etc. I'm the elusive one unless hes something very special."

Anyone for you would have to be extremely special!

Haven't yet met a man I could trust 100%, but that won't stop me from looking.

I always begin with optimism, but have been disappointed/let down/ taken advantage of too many times. That cynicism certainly colours my judgement.

Up North

The main contributor that was mentioned was the lying factor. I’d say a high percentage lie on here, even if it’s just a little white lie.

I don’t really trust anyone on here if I’m honest. Lies come very easy to some and some believe them. It takes a hell of a lot for me to trust someone especially on here

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

"I’ve just been talking to a fellow fabster and the word trust was mentioned as an inhibitor as to why they don’t meet as often.

Peace and love "

I've seen your search history. Wouldn't trust you as far as I could throw you

Nah, that's why we meet socially and in public first, to at least establish a bit of trust as well as attraction. Obviously at the first sexual encounter, there's going to have to be a modicum of trust otherwise it wouldn't work.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I trust people to a very limited extent

By *2and3quartersWoman  over a year ago

Bumbletown

"Trust has to be earned in my opinion. I'll not distrust someone I've just met say, but I wouldn't be handing them my house keys and bank card to look after either. I think, unless someone does something untrustworthy, as I get to a know a person longer my trust in them grows. "

This pretty much sums it up for me. I like to think my intuition is pretty good, but sometimes I just don't listen.

By *iamondCougarWoman  over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

"Trust has to be earned in my opinion. I'll not distrust someone I've just met say, but I wouldn't be handing them my house keys and bank card to look after either. I think, unless someone does something untrustworthy, as I get to a know a person longer my trust in them grows. "

I agree with you Zipper!

By *irm hand LukeMan  over a year ago

Berkshire/West Oxfordshire

We all have to let our guard down sooner or later. Like it or not

By *a LunaWoman  over a year ago

South

Those i meet regularly i obviously have a level of trust with, but is it complete trust? No. At the end of the day they have their interests at heart and not mine, so i have to make sure i look out for me.

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

"Trust has to be earned in my opinion. I'll not distrust someone I've just met say, but I wouldn't be handing them my house keys and bank card to look after either. I think, unless someone does something untrustworthy, as I get to a know a person longer my trust in them grows.

I agree with you Zipper!"

Having said that...I feel ‘Trust’ has entirely different meaning on fab ....

By *atricia ParnelWoman  over a year ago

In a town full of colours

I don't need to trust anyone on here, acquaintance friendships are made and that's all I need, people come and people go and anything I say on here or to a fabster has the potential of being passed on, everyone has that friend who would 'never tell a soul' if you don't want it to go anywhere just don't say it.

"Trust has to be earned in my opinion. I'll not distrust someone I've just met say, but I wouldn't be handing them my house keys and bank card to look after either. I think, unless someone does something untrustworthy, as I get to a know a person longer my trust in them grows.

I agree with you Zipper!

Having said that...I feel ‘Trust’ has entirely different meaning on fab .... "

Is that like fab single we now have fab trust

I agree with you Zipper!

Having said that...I feel ‘Trust’ has entirely different meaning on fab .... "

Agreed. On Fab it might be wise to start off with you guard up with any new person you meet. So that if you are let down via a cancellation, or when you meet them they look 20 years older than they said they were etc if you keep your guard up then these things are less likely to fully surprise you so that you yourself won't be caught off guard.

"We all have to let our guard down sooner or later. Like it or not "

Not anymore, mine stays firmly up

By *hunky GentMan  over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

It's very difficult when you can't gain the trust from a person you adore because of some previous dickhead treated her badly.

But that's life I suppose

I've stopped meeting from Fab for now. I can't cope with the fakes.

There’s nothing worse than finding out that someone you thought you could trust is apparently nothing like what you believed them to be. Some people on here are skilled in deception and manipulation. They are parasites who will take advantage of you to get what they want, but they do not care about you as a person. They are selfish and inconsiderate, with no qualms in hurting you. They lie and lie and lie some more. Gosh that sounds so over the top, but it's true.

Up North

"I've stopped meeting from Fab for now. I can't cope with the fakes.

There’s nothing worse than finding out that someone you thought you could trust is apparently nothing like what you believed them to be. Some people on here are skilled in deception and manipulation. They are parasites who will take advantage of you to get what they want, but they do not care about you as a person. They are selfish and inconsiderate, with no qualms in hurting you. They lie and lie and lie some more. Gosh that sounds so over the top, but it's true. "

That’s pretty much how the conversation panned out earlier. It’s a shame that some ladies feel this way

By *hedevilKTWoman  over a year ago

milton keynes

"If I didn't trust someone I wouldn't have sex with them."

Totally this however I do have friend on here I trust 100% but I take everyone else with pinch of salt

There’s nothing worse than finding out that someone you thought you could trust is apparently nothing like what you believed them to be. Some people on here are skilled in deception and manipulation. They are parasites who will take advantage of you to get what they want, but they do not care about you as a person. They are selfish and inconsiderate, with no qualms in hurting you. They lie and lie and lie some more. Gosh that sounds so over the top, but it's true. "

This! It is very true xx

By * Sophie xTV/TS  over a year ago

Derby

Anyone who gets to see the male side of me has a level of trust already and my trust radar is pretty well tuned, it has been put to the test heavily in the past and i can spot almost all fakes and liars quite easily.

There are a few on here who i trust quite highly as this side of me is my biggest secret.

Do I trust anyone 100%? Not any more no but I wont put walls up to everyone because of that, I'd be a fool if I did as I'd never have any friends.

Happily so many people on here have helped me see there are a lot of really lovely people still left in this world so thankyou

By * Sophie xTV/TS  over a year ago

Derby

"If I didn't trust someone I wouldn't have sex with them.

Totally this however I do have friend on here I trust 100% but I take everyone else with pinch of salt "

"For me I don’t trust anyone, I’m here to meet genuine nice people and I trust my gut once I’ve met them socially first. Think I would trust a true gem after a bit but depends not got to a regular yet x "

Exactly this x

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

I agree with you Zipper!

Having said that...I feel ‘Trust’ has entirely different meaning on fab ....

Is that like fab single we now have fab trust"

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

By *abs..Woman  over a year ago

It’s quite hard to trust on here isn’t it? Throw sex into the mix and everything just gets that bit more complicated. I don’t trust readily.

I meet only in clubs and I play in public rooms(one I get a buzz from playing in the open, 2 if I’m going as a single girl it keeps me safe) there are a handful of people only that I would play with in a private room. I have formed fab friendships with them and feel id be safe but it’s literally 4 or 5. To trust someone you don’t know very well is stupid-no offence anyone that does. It’s easy for people to put on a show of what they think you want to see. Better to be safe then sorry.

By *ooskiMan  over a year ago

south coast

Only play with people that have earned my trust......, would expect the same in i have earnt thiers

By *edVelvet08Woman  over a year ago

Kettering

"We all have to let our guard down sooner or later. Like it or not

Not anymore, mine stays firmly up"

I let mine down a few years ago and payed for it. Never again mine stays up...

I don’t trust as easily any more. One of the problems I’ve found is that there are a few people who having met you, or even just talked to you, become fixated and ignore the respect they should show to you, as a couple.

We’ve had to put up with people trying to cause trouble because they’ve wanted one of us, and see attempts to split us up as the way to achieve that.

The amount of people who’ve tried it has been ridiculous. Why do people see that as acceptable? To try to actively cause someone to experience pain, it’s something I don’t understand. I struggle to trust now. I’m selective in who I talk to and to meet anyway, even more so now, and that’s not a bad thing.

Being a little more guarded and cynical has helped me, but it’s also damaged me to some extent, as I’m not as open and as carefree as I was. They caused that, and I won’t forgive them for trying to cause me pain for their own gain. What hasn’t, and won’t change, is how I feel about him x

So now, when I do trust someone it’s a big thing and only a few have proven to be special enough for me to do that with, these past few months, but I’ve made some amazing friends as well, so it’s all good.

Viv xx

By *B69Woman  over a year ago

Wiltshire

Trust is something built over time, I have 2 friends on here I trust (non forummites) I always meet socially and have a good gut instinct, after chatting with someone for a while I usually get a feeling if their ok.

"I don’t trust as easily any more. One of the problems I’ve found is that there are a few people who having met you, or even just talked to you, become fixated and ignore the respect they should show to you, as a couple.

We’ve had to put up with people trying to cause trouble because they’ve wanted one of us, and see attempts to split us up as the way to achieve that.

The amount of people who’ve tried it has been ridiculous. Why do people see that as acceptable? To try to actively cause someone to experience pain, it’s something I don’t understand. I struggle to trust now. I’m selective in who I talk to and to meet anyway, even more so now, and that’s not a bad thing.

Being a little more guarded and cynical has helped me, but it’s also damaged me to some extent, as I’m not as open and as carefree as I was. They caused that, and I won’t forgive them for trying to cause me pain for their own gain. What hasn’t, and won’t change, is how I feel about him x

So now, when I do trust someone it’s a big thing and only a few have proven to be special enough for me to do that with, these past few months, but I’ve made some amazing friends as well, so it’s all good.

Viv xx"

This really fucking saddens me

But aye, trust is the biggest gift I can give someone. It's the ultimate in my walls coming down. I think I can't quite fully trust because I worry just how I'd react if that trust was broken. I'm really open about my past and stuff, and anyone who could abuse my trust knowing what they know deserves a fucking kicking and it bothers me that I'd more than likely give them one. I don't want to be that person, I don't want to be angry, upset, re-broken... so I don't really give people the opportunity to let that happen in the first place.

I let my gut do the trusting when it does happen, I may be missing opportunities but protecting myself is more important to me than sex. I'm worth more than that.

P

"I’ve just been talking to a fellow fabster and the word trust was mentioned as an inhibitor as to why they don’t meet as often.

Peace and love "

As much as I would love to trust , I really don't. I think its self preservation,the fear of being made a fool of or being hurt.

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Trust is one of those "degrees" things for me - there are a handful of people here I trust completely and with absolute certainty that that trust will not be broken - others I trust to an extent but am guarded with on some things usually because I don't know them well enough to let the walls down completely - others I wouldn't trust as far as I can throw them, but they tend to be people I don't really interact with but have shown themselves not to be particularly trustworthy in their forum interactions etc

There are others I am wary of because they haven't been particularly discreet in some of the things they have told me.

So whilst I start from a fairly even playing field of allowing a degree of trust, that trust can be expanded or indeed taken away as I get to know people.

Peace and love "

It's not an either/or for me but I trust no one, until they have earned it.

"I don’t trust as easily any more. One of the problems I’ve found is that there are a few people who having met you, or even just talked to you, become fixated and ignore the respect they should show to you, as a couple.

Viv xx

But aye, trust is the biggest gift I can give someone. It's the ultimate in my walls coming down. I think I can't quite fully trust because I worry just how I'd react if that trust was broken. I'm really open about my past and stuff, and anyone who could abuse my trust knowing what they know deserves a fucking kicking and it bothers me that I'd more than likely give them one. I don't want to be that person, I don't want to be angry, upset, re-broken... so I don't really give people the opportunity to let that happen in the first place.

I let my gut do the trusting when it does happen, I may be missing opportunities but protecting myself is more important to me than sex. I'm worth more than that.

P

"

I’m sad that people have caused you to feel so guarded, but I totally get you. He’s the only person I’ve ever trusted enough to open up completely, so to have people play the games they have, nearly destroyed me at one point. I don’t trust easily and these people have proven why I shouldn’t. I’ve always been the same. I can tell people about my past etc with no problems at all, as soon as they expect me to trust enough to share my thoughts and feelings, I shut down and the walls go up. That’s why this has hurt so much and destroyed my trust in people again. People have known how I feel about him, I’m very open about it, and they’ve ignored it anyway.

Nowt as strange, or as cruel, as folk x

It’s why I say I know my worth as well, and like you, I refuse to compromise me for the sake of sex.

Viv x

Viv xx

P

"

I must add to that though, the people that I DO trust are ones that no shenanigans have happened with (apart from my non-forum pals who I adore and adore me right back. My happiness is their priority as is my safety. They want me and B to have our happy ever after and would never put us in jeopardy)

The forum people I trust are those who don't blow smoke up my arse, they'll call me a prick if I'm being one, they'll check in on me as I do them, and they show me their vulnerabilities.

I do believe that on the forums when things move to the bedroom it can create a whole shitstorm that isn't worth the risk, unless it's couples meeting other forum couples. That's not across the board though and there are those who I'd extend an invitation to, but they're few and far between. Sad thing is mostly it's not even down to the individual, but the drama that may come with meeting them from others..... and psycho bitches, can't forget the psycho bitches... Hey B, I'm your new girlfriend now. I have a basket and some lotion with Ps name on it. Have you seen my dog Precious?

P

P

Viv xx

P

I’m sad that people have caused you to feel so guarded, but I totally get you. He’s the only person I’ve ever trusted enough to open up completely, so to have people play the games they have, nearly destroyed me at one point. I don’t trust easily and these people have proven why I shouldn’t. I’ve always been the same. I can tell people about my past etc with no problems at all, as soon as they expect me to trust enough to share my thoughts and feelings, I shut down and the walls go up. That’s why this has hurt so much and destroyed my trust in people again. People have known how I feel about him, I’m very open about it, and they’ve ignored it anyway.

It’s why I say I know my worth as well, and like you, I refuse to compromise me for the sake of sex.

Viv x"

It's absolutely the cruelty of it that I cannot get my head round. I completely hear ya there. To some it really is a game and that makes me sick to the core. People blatantly bullshitting to wreak havoc, people crossing lines or at least attempting to with zero consideration (or sometimes plenty of consideration to the consequences and that's the fucking appeal)

I'm so sorry you've been subjected to it. It's cruel, unfair and saddening.

I do hope there are people that come through for you and prove to you that there is goodness in the world, without having the sting of those who lack a conscience

X

P

Viv xx

P

I must add to that though, the people that I DO trust are ones that no shenanigans have happened with (apart from my non-forum pals who I adore and adore me right back. My happiness is their priority as is my safety. They want me and B to have our happy ever after and would never put us in jeopardy)

The forum people I trust are those who don't blow smoke up my arse, they'll call me a prick if I'm being one, they'll check in on me as I do them, and they show me their vulnerabilities.

I do believe that on the forums when things move to the bedroom it can create a whole shitstorm that isn't worth the risk, unless it's couples meeting other forum couples. That's not across the board though and there are those who I'd extend an invitation to, but they're few and far between. Sad thing is mostly it's not even down to the individual, but the drama that may come with meeting them from others..... and psycho bitches, can't forget the psycho bitches... Hey B, I'm your new girlfriend now. I have a basket and some lotion with Ps name on it. Have you seen my dog Precious?

P

P"

We don’t meet people off the forums, although he has, although I’ve made a good friend I’d love to have a coffee with as they are very much aware of how I feel about Inked and we’d be meeting as friends.

Haha, can’t forget the “psycho bitches” or the wannabe “Dom’s” who fail to see that I’m a sub because of the man, not because I have an inbuilt need to be a sub, and try to split us up. They don’t deserve my respect as they’ve failed to show me any.

Haha, love to see them lift my “precious” she’s an overweight, arthritic old Labrador- she’d probably try to eat the lotion then sit on them!

Viv xx

Viv xx

P

P

P

We don’t meet people off the forums, although he has, although I’ve made a good friend I’d love to have a coffee with as they are very much aware of how I feel about Inked and we’d be meeting as friends.

Haha, can’t forget the “psycho bitches” or the wannabe “Dom’s” who fail to see that I’m a sub because of the man, not because I have an inbuilt need to be a sub, and try to split us up. They don’t deserve my respect as they’ve failed to show me any.

Haha, love to see them lift my “precious” she’s an overweight, arthritic old Labrador- she’d probably try to eat the lotion then sit on them!

Viv xx"

There are a fair few I'm looking forward to a pint with, and believe me I owe a fair few, and hugs of thanks too. Like you, as friends.

Hope she lets a great big wet labby fart out on their heads whilst making herself at home.

And drool, can't forget drooling right on their lip.

P

Viv xx

P

Viv x

It's absolutely the cruelty of it that I cannot get my head round. I completely hear ya there. To some it really is a game and that makes me sick to the core. People blatantly bullshitting to wreak havoc, people crossing lines or at least attempting to with zero consideration (or sometimes plenty of consideration to the consequences and that's the fucking appeal)

I'm so sorry you've been subjected to it. It's cruel, unfair and saddening.

I do hope there are people that come through for you and prove to you that there is goodness in the world, without having the sting of those who lack a conscience

X

P"

Thank you x I can’t say too much as at least one of them uses the forums, and I won’t give them anymore satisfaction than they’ve taken, but they’re nothing in reality. I’ve faced worse- things that would probably appeal to them tbh, and I’m still here, so in the grand scheme of things who cares what they think or say? What matters is me and him and that’s all that will ever matter x

Viv xx

Viv xx

P

P

P

Viv xx

There are a fair few I'm looking forward to a pint with, and believe me I owe a fair few, and hugs of thanks too. Like you, as friends.

Hope she lets a great big wet labby fart out on their heads whilst making herself at home.

P"

Haha! There would be lots of drooling, and peeing! She has a weak bladder!

Haha, I’m liking the sound of this. Might throw the lotion in for free as well

Viv xx

Viv xx

P

P

P

Viv xx

P

Viv xx"

Is it wrong that I'm laughing and picturing it? I'd be genuinely chuffed to bits to watch it

"The Karma Lab - humiliating cockwombles one at a time"

P

Viv xx

P

P

P

Viv xx

P

Viv xx

Is it wrong that I'm laughing and picturing it? I'd be genuinely chuffed to bits to watch it

P"

That’s awesome!! Made me laugh! Which isn’t a good thing as don’t want to wake her as she’ll want to be let out to pee!

Maybe I could hire her out, train her to pee on demand, a new kind of dog training class.

That could be used on the business cards.

Imagine it, we’d be giving all the old and incontinent (and probably overweight) dogs of the world a new lease of life!

Could even go on Britain’s Got Talent!

Viv xx

Sorry for hijacking the thread OP xx

Viv xx

P

P

P

Viv xx

P

Viv xx

P

That’s awesome!! Made me laugh! Which isn’t a good thing as don’t want to wake her as she’ll want to be let out to pee!

Maybe I could hire her out, train her to pee on demand, a new kind of dog training class.

Imagine it, we’d be giving all the old and incontinent (and probably overweight) dogs of the world a new lease of life!

Viv xx"

yes! happy woofas with a purpose and public humiliation in a "the universe has spoken and thinks you're a cunt" way.

P

"Sorry for hijacking the thread OP xx"

Seconded.

P

Viv xx

P

P

P

Viv xx

P

Viv xx

P

Viv xx

yes! happy woofas with a purpose and public humiliation in a "the universe has spoken and thinks you're a cunt" way.

P"

Haha!! The universe is right!!

Viv xx

By *asmeenTV/TS  over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

Peace and love "

I don't trust you

So im gonna be honest here, one meet i had of here seemed like a really nice guy. Chatted, had coffee then sexually assaulted me. Other person when on to meet me and stole my details, managed to give me a nasty dose and ID frauded me. Thats why im not meeting for the foreseeable. Ruined my trust in men in general. So i doubt i will meet again, even if i want to. xx

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman  over a year ago

On a mooch

There are a few I trust here 100% and class them as true friends, both women and men. Other than that I keep myself to myself, my business is my business and I make that clear before I meet.

"So im gonna be honest here, one meet i had of here seemed like a really nice guy. Chatted, had coffee then sexually assaulted me. Other person when on to meet me and stole my details, managed to give me a nasty dose and ID frauded me. Thats why im not meeting for the foreseeable. Ruined my trust in men in general. So i doubt i will meet again, even if i want to. xx "

No one can blame you babe, it’s beyond disgusting what’s been done to you. Criminal and immoral Massive hugs gorgeous xx

"So im gonna be honest here, one meet i had of here seemed like a really nice guy. Chatted, had coffee then sexually assaulted me. Other person when on to meet me and stole my details, managed to give me a nasty dose and ID frauded me. Thats why im not meeting for the foreseeable. Ruined my trust in men in general. So i doubt i will meet again, even if i want to. xx

No one can blame you babe, it’s beyond disgusting what’s been done to you. Criminal and immoral Massive hugs gorgeous xx"

Thanks babe, you’ve been a star. xx

"So im gonna be honest here, one meet i had of here seemed like a really nice guy. Chatted, had coffee then sexually assaulted me. Other person when on to meet me and stole my details, managed to give me a nasty dose and ID frauded me. Thats why im not meeting for the foreseeable. Ruined my trust in men in general. So i doubt i will meet again, even if i want to. xx

No one can blame you babe, it’s beyond disgusting what’s been done to you. Criminal and immoral Massive hugs gorgeous xx

Thanks babe, you’ve been a star. xx"

Anytime x you’ve been there for me too xx

It’s a mixed bag here you start with a lot of hope and trust but as time goes on it evaporates

By *ineMan  over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

Whether on fab or elsewhere I have trusted before and discovered just how painful that can be.

Gaining my trust isnt easy, breaking it so often can be.

I'm getting more guarded the older I get, and the man cave it's a safe place to be....

Up North

"Sorry for hijacking the thread OP xx"

Don’t be sorry I’m enjoying reading the feedback. I agree with 99.99% of what’s been posted. Be my guest and carry on x

Up North

Viv xx

P

P

P"

I can relate to this

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

I don't trust many on here tbh ,a few i know well and have met or chatted to a good while.

I think the nature of this site means it attracts a lot of deceitful people,who will say whatever to get themselves laid.

I know not everyone is the same ,but when you put time in getting to know people and they have lied it kind of makes you not want to bother.

So its rare I meet these days .

By *asmeenTV/TS  over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

Bump

This is true unfortunately.

An internet shagging site is a playground for liars and cheats.

They have no intention of getting to know YOU and are only interested in getting their dick wet - and will say anything to do so.

If you want to fuck people without anything else other than rubbing body parts together then this is the place for you.

» Add a new message to this topic