FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Men in Black was right

Men in Black was right

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

In the film, Tommy Lee Jones says, "A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals"

How true is that?

I mean how the fuck has toilet roll and pasta become the essential flu fighting items?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aitonelMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

Always thought that. Stuck with me ever since he said it.

By *emorefridaCouple  over a year ago

La la land

God knows you'd think people would want some paracetamol to bring down the fever if they actually get the damn thing. I've only had flu once and I barely ate all the time I had it.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

People are all sheep together

By *ildatheart6969Couple  over a year ago

Cheltenham

It's a viral shitstorm in a teacup

"God knows you'd think people would want some paracetamol to bring down the fever if they actually get the damn thing. I've only had flu once and I barely ate all the time I had it. "

Already said this once today but I got ill New Year’s Day and it lingered for about 3 weeks and I hardly ever get colds or flu. Everyone in my family was like that’s really odd you having flu. I was like I know, I know, I have very high immunity from exposure to germs from 18 years worth of tongue fucking arseholes, with clinkers and farts and god knows what kicking round there.

Knocked me for six it did.

By *ylvie 888Woman  over a year ago

Cleethorpes

"It's a viral shitstorm in a teacup"

By *ylvie 888Woman  over a year ago

Cleethorpes

"God knows you'd think people would want some paracetamol to bring down the fever if they actually get the damn thing. I've only had flu once and I barely ate all the time I had it.

Already said this once today but I got ill New Year’s Day and it lingered for about 3 weeks and I hardly ever get colds or flu. Everyone in my family was like that’s really odd you having flu. I was like I know, I know, I have very high immunity from exposure to germs from 18 years worth of tongue fucking arseholes, with clinkers and farts and god knows what kicking round there.

Knocked me for six it did. "

"It's a viral shitstorm in a teacup"

So you think there is nothing to worry about?

By *ensualbicockMan  over a year ago

liverpool wavertree picton clock

Never underestimate the power of dumb people in a large group

Cheltenham

"It's a viral shitstorm in a teacup

So you think there is nothing to worry about?"

No,we have a bidet

By *uke OzadeMan  over a year ago

Ho Chi Minge City

"God knows you'd think people would want some paracetamol to bring down the fever if they actually get the damn thing. I've only had flu once and I barely ate all the time I had it.

Knocked me for six it did. "

You have such an eloquent way with words love it!!

By *partharmonyCouple  over a year ago

Ruislip

"In the film, Tommy Lee Jones says, "A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals"

How true is that?

I mean how the fuck has toilet roll and pasta become the essential flu fighting items?"

I know, right?

You can't even wipe your bum with pasta.

By *herryblossom_BJWoman  over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"In the film, Tommy Lee Jones says, "A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals"

How true is that?

I mean how the fuck has toilet roll and pasta become the essential flu fighting items?"

Stock piling just incase we are quarantined

How true is that?

I mean how the fuck has toilet roll and pasta become the essential flu fighting items?

Stock piling just incase we are quarantined "

I've stocked up on flu medicine

People are so dumb

How true is that?

I know, right?

You can't even wipe your bum with pasta. "

It is very interesting to be fair. People with a flippant attitude to the whole thing when it is quite serious. Yes the stock piling of toilet paper has been ridiculous. If you were told to stay in doors for 2 weeks from now. Would you have enough store cupboard items and toilet roll, tissues amd soap for that period..

From what i have read and having a pre existing breathing related illness i personally am a little worried. Nothing wrong withcveig prepared in my eyes.. at end of the day. You've no need to buy toilet roll for couple of months at least..

By *ensualbicockMan  over a year ago

liverpool wavertree picton clock

How true is that?

I know, right?

You can't even wipe your bum with pasta. "

You could with Fusilli and a bit of imagination. Think Archimedes screw

Cheltenham

Lasagna might just work if you soak them long enough

"It is very interesting to be fair. People with a flippant attitude to the whole thing when it is quite serious. Yes the stock piling of toilet paper has been ridiculous. If you were told to stay in doors for 2 weeks from now. Would you have enough store cupboard items and toilet roll, tissues amd soap for that period..

From what i have read and having a pre existing breathing related illness i personally am a little worried. Nothing wrong withcveig prepared in my eyes.. at end of the day. You've no need to buy toilet roll for couple of months at least.."

I've stocked up on flu medicine

"It is very interesting to be fair. People with a flippant attitude to the whole thing when it is quite serious. Yes the stock piling of toilet paper has been ridiculous. If you were told to stay in doors for 2 weeks from now. Would you have enough store cupboard items and toilet roll, tissues amd soap for that period..

From what i have read and having a pre existing breathing related illness i personally am a little worried. Nothing wrong withcveig prepared in my eyes.. at end of the day. You've no need to buy toilet roll for couple of months at least..

I've stocked up on flu medicine "

I cant take them due to what is in them. I get flu i end up on a drip in hospital for 24 hrs.. god knows what will happen with this virus. Still my nurse is fit...lol every cloud and all that

» Add a new message to this topic