FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Certain regions liking certain accents?

Certain regions liking certain accents?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just humour me for a moment. I’ve noticed that I do get a lot of messages from certain pockets of the UK, a lot from the north east so I’m wondering do Northern men like birds welsh accents?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hell, yes.

By *ympho6969Woman  over a year ago

glasgow

Not a man but I love a Welsh accent

Welsh accent is hot. Especially when they say "I want you to fuck me in the arse right now"

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Define a pocket Annie?

"Just humour me for a moment. I’ve noticed that I do get a lot of messages from certain pockets of the UK, a lot from the north east so I’m wondering do Northern men like birds welsh accents? "

A big Tom Jones "yeah!"

As far as accents go it's alright

Nah!

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"As far as accents go it's alright "

Taffnificent you might even say

I think it sounds whiney. I'm not a huge fan but your sexiness makes up for it! I'd just stick my fingers in my ears when you were talking

By *he Little Fuck MachineMan  over a year ago

Co.Antrim

"Just humour me for a moment. I’ve noticed that I do get a lot of messages from certain pockets of the UK, a lot from the north east so I’m wondering do Northern men like birds welsh accents? "

Scottish accents have always been my weakness but I’ve been finding myself becoming incredibly drawn to Welsh accents.

Looks like you keep a canny welcum in the hillsides pet x

By *ympho6969Woman  over a year ago

glasgow

"I think it sounds whiney. I'm not a huge fan but your sexiness makes up for it! I'd just stick my fingers in my ears when you were talking "

Lol. I cringe at my accent but some love it

I like ladies with Welsh, southern Irish and scouse accents, and obviously Yorkshire

By *orenzoVonMatterhornMan  over a year ago

Lincoln

Or are northern guys just more likely to send messages? This needs further investigating

"Just humour me for a moment. I’ve noticed that I do get a lot of messages from certain pockets of the UK, a lot from the north east so I’m wondering do Northern men like birds welsh accents?

Or are northern guys just more likely to send messages? This needs further investigating "

Dunno. I get most my messages from Wales obviously, then it’s north east. Don’t really get any from like Essex or London or those kind of areas.

Strange.

Scottish and Welsh.. Love them on a woman

I’m Scouse and I’m very fond of Scottish, Irish and Welsh accents.

Don't like the northeast accent though.

By *ylvie 888Woman  over a year ago

Cleethorpes

I love a welsh accent...

And north east... Sunderland direction.

"I love a welsh accent...

And north east... Sunderland direction. "

"Don't like the northeast accent though. "

I don’t really know what a proper north east accent sounds like. I remember working with a guy from Middlesbrough when I worked in Bosch and his voice used to annoy me but he was a knob anyway so that’s what probably put me off.

By *ensualbicockMan  over a year ago

liverpool wavertree picton clock

I like a Welsh accent. But Welsh people, especially Northern Wales, don't seem to like the scouse accent.

By *a LunaWoman  over a year ago

South

I’d trek through snow in bare feet for the right Scottish accent

"I’d trek through snow in bare feet for the right Scottish accent "

Hello there lassie

"I like a Welsh accent. But Welsh people, especially Northern Wales, don't seem to like the scouse accent. "

I love a scouse accent I do.

"Don't like the northeast accent though.

I don’t really know what a proper north east accent sounds like. I remember working with a guy from Middlesbrough when I worked in Bosch and his voice used to annoy me but he was a knob anyway so that’s what probably put me off. "

Haha, boro guys have there own accent. Sunderland/Newcastle a bit stronger

I don’t have a penis, OP, but the Welsh accent gives me a ladyboner!

"I don’t have a penis, OP, but the Welsh accent gives me a ladyboner! "

Haha

Come over for a sleep over then and I’ll take you over the rugby club!

"I don’t have a penis, OP, but the Welsh accent gives me a ladyboner!

Come over for a sleep over then and I’ll take you over the rugby club!"

Annie, you’d have to put some kind of leash/harness type thing on me. No man would be safe. I kid you not!!

Annie, you’d have to put some kind of leash/harness type thing on me. No man would be safe. I kid you not!! "

Then I'm coming!

"I like a Welsh accent. But Welsh people, especially Northern Wales, don't seem to like the scouse accent.

I love a scouse accent I do. "

Every Scouser has frequented North Wales at some point in their lives. But i think they think we're all there to pillage and poach ...I can honestly say I've never tickled a Trout in me life .....honest

Annie, you’d have to put some kind of leash/harness type thing on me. No man would be safe. I kid you not!! "

Haha it’s like that when I go over there, they all scatter like silver fish as if I’m gonna kill them or something.

"I think it sounds whiney. I'm not a huge fan but your sexiness makes up for it! I'd just stick my fingers in my ears when you were talking "

Only just spotted this, you what mate, too fucking whiney!?

I’m coastal so not quite valleys and actually don’t think I sound very welsh to be honest.

Same here. I love the accent

By *rghYeTimbersMan  over a year ago

Ipswich

Is it just the Welsh accent or is it a combination of that and your personality OP.

Love a Welsh accent! My French teacher was actually welsh and her accent drove me crazy

I love a scouse accent. I seem to get lots of message from London way. Don’t know if it’s just coincidence.

By *nvisible_beardMan  over a year ago

near newbridge, wales

I'm Welsh but I'm a dude

I love a welsh accent so hot and I’m midlands

I love a Welsh, Irish, Scottish, Geordie or Yorkshire accent on men. Wonder if it’s because my accent is so bland?

By *acktar74Man  over a year ago

leeds

Welsh accent on a woman pure lush

"I love a Welsh, Irish, Scottish, Geordie or Yorkshire accent on men. Wonder if it’s because my accent is so bland?"

Can't beat a reight good ol' yorkshire accent cocker

You should come to the valleys for a cwtch

By *UGGYBEAR2015Man  over a year ago

BRIDPORT

Last time I spoke too a welsh person I had to keep asking them to repeat things cos I couldn’t get what they were saying. Got a bit embarrassing after the 3rd or 4th time.

"I think it sounds whiney. I'm not a huge fan but your sexiness makes up for it! I'd just stick my fingers in my ears when you were talking

Only just spotted this, you what mate, too fucking whiney!?

I’m coastal so not quite valleys and actually don’t think I sound very welsh to be honest. "

That's not so bad then! I wont need to stick my fingers in my ears after all.

"Just humour me for a moment. I’ve noticed that I do get a lot of messages from certain pockets of the UK, a lot from the north east so I’m wondering do Northern men like birds welsh accents?

Or are northern guys just more likely to send messages? This needs further investigating

Dunno. I get most my messages from Wales obviously, then it’s north east. Don’t really get any from like Essex or London or those kind of areas.

Strange. "

I'm an Essex boy but live in Stafford. Looking at your pics and if closer I'd be messaging you all day long

Apparently certain sentences we say don’t make sense, obviously there’s I’ll do it now in a minute.

I remember when I was seeing that guy from Hull and we went to Tesco’s and I said let’s get some cookies is it? He looked at me like a cat just spoke to him and said it didn’t make sense. Another one he questioned was when I asked the whereabouts of his mother cos she wasn’t at home and I liked to have a cuppa tea with her I said where to is she now then? And most recently another northern chap said is back was hurting and I simply said where by is it hurting? Didn’t think anything was wrong with that sentence, everything is where by, I don’t even know what the appropriate words to use would be.

"Apparently certain sentences we say don’t make sense, obviously there’s I’ll do it now in a minute.

I remember when I was seeing that guy from Hull and we went to Tesco’s and I said let’s get some cookies is it? He looked at me like a cat just spoke to him and said it didn’t make sense. Another one he questioned was when I asked the whereabouts of his mother cos she wasn’t at home and I liked to have a cuppa tea with her I said where to is she now then? And most recently another northern chap said is back was hurting and I simply said where by is it hurting? Didn’t think anything was wrong with that sentence, everything is where by, I don’t even know what the appropriate words to use would be. "

I've just laughed out loud at that!!

Sounds like you need a man with strong linguistic skills...

"Apparently certain sentences we say don’t make sense, obviously there’s I’ll do it now in a minute.

I remember when I was seeing that guy from Hull and we went to Tesco’s and I said let’s get some cookies is it? He looked at me like a cat just spoke to him and said it didn’t make sense. Another one he questioned was when I asked the whereabouts of his mother cos she wasn’t at home and I liked to have a cuppa tea with her I said where to is she now then? And most recently another northern chap said is back was hurting and I simply said where by is it hurting? Didn’t think anything was wrong with that sentence, everything is where by, I don’t even know what the appropriate words to use would be. "

Nobody from hull has room to question anyone's accent, they pronounce five as faave and nine is naane and dont even get me started on how they pronounce road. And speaking of roads they have bloody square yes square roundabouts c'mon the clues in the name hull "round"

I remember when I was seeing that guy from Hull and we went to Tesco’s and I said let’s get some cookies is it? He looked at me like a cat just spoke to him and said it didn’t make sense. Another one he questioned was when I asked the whereabouts of his mother cos she wasn’t at home and I liked to have a cuppa tea with her I said where to is she now then? And most recently another northern chap said is back was hurting and I simply said where by is it hurting? Didn’t think anything was wrong with that sentence, everything is where by, I don’t even know what the appropriate words to use would be.

Nobody from hull has room to question anyone's accent, they pronounce five as faave and nine is naane and dont even get me started on how they pronounce road. And speaking of roads they have bloody square yes square roundabouts c'mon the clues in the name hull "round" "

I know. What the fuck is that about. Also having to skip over two roads to turn, gaps in central reservations and shit.

I remember being by holderness road and a woman peddled past on her bike with no hands smoking a fag with one hand and holding a can of Stella with the other hand, was impressive as she also had a carrier bag of tinnys on each of the handle bars.

I do want to meet someone from a few hours away soon. Gonna get a new motor and want a destination to drive it to.

Nobody from hull has room to question anyone's accent, they pronounce five as faave and nine is naane and dont even get me started on how they pronounce road. And speaking of roads they have bloody square yes square roundabouts c'mon the clues in the name hull "round"

I know. What the fuck is that about. Also having to skip over two roads to turn, gaps in central reservations and shit.

I remember being by holderness road and a woman peddled past on her bike with no hands smoking a fag with one hand and holding a can of Stella with the other hand, was impressive as she also had a carrier bag of tinnys on each of the handle bars. "

Oh yeah theres some classy people about

"I do want to meet someone from a few hours away soon. Gonna get a new motor and want a destination to drive it to. "

West yorkshires nice, and we have quest and pandora's

Just saying

"I do want to meet someone from a few hours away soon. Gonna get a new motor and want a destination to drive it to. "

*sticks his hand up in the air*

Pick me pick me!

"I do want to meet someone from a few hours away soon. Gonna get a new motor and want a destination to drive it to.

Just saying

"

Nah not going anywhere near Yorkshire, I’ll get a restraining order. Think somewhere along the coast.

"I do want to meet someone from a few hours away soon. Gonna get a new motor and want a destination to drive it to.

Just saying

Nah not going anywhere near Yorkshire, I’ll get a restraining order. Think somewhere along the coast. "

I'd restrain you

By * Sophie xTV/TS  over a year ago

Derby

Feel free to come for a visit anytime, I could listen to your voice and accent all day long

Drive to the ferry

Liverpool's nice this time of year.

Y'know, apart from the freezing cold wind and torrential rain

This may be a bit forward but... I think I might love you?

Drive to Windsor, I'll show you round the castle for free (the actual castle not code for something else lol)

There’s plenty of castles in Wales, I do like a good castle.

Y'know, apart from the freezing cold wind and torrential rain "

And watching Liverpool win the league

By *rghYeTimbersMan  over a year ago

Ipswich

"There’s plenty of castles in Wales, I do like a good castle. "

Sounds like you need to plan a road trip OP how about a South Coast tour all the way along to Kent? Lots of castles on the way slow coast roads and Kent clubs at the far east side of the UK?

Y'know, apart from the freezing cold wind and torrential rain

And watching Liverpool win the league "

Doesn't affect me in the slightest. I don't do football.

I generally like the accent of birds I find attractive and want to put my beautiful penis into.

If that happens to be welsh then so be it.

It could also be absolutely any other accent.

Apart from Russian.

Sneaky fucking Russians.

» Add a new message to this topic