FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > First impressions .....

First impressions .....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So thoughts.... how important is a good profile pic? What puts you ladies/couples off? Is it the content of the first message that’s more important? Asking for a friend ha

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

All of those and more will be important to differing degrees to different people - there is no catch all magic formula but a combination of a decent profile and pics, a decent avatar and a thought out, respectful and considerate message can only stand you in good stead even if it doesn't guarantee a thing

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The thing that’s puts me off majorly is single guy profiles that have any kind of action shot. Them hanging out of a bird, them with their tongue in a minge, them being sucked off by a bird and so on and so forth.

By *rwhowhatwherewhyMan  over a year ago

Aylesbury

"The thing that’s puts me off majorly is single guy profiles that have any kind of action shot. Them hanging out of a bird, them with their tongue in a minge, them being sucked off by a bird and so on and so forth. "

What do you like then?

"The thing that’s puts me off majorly is single guy profiles that have any kind of action shot. Them hanging out of a bird, them with their tongue in a minge, them being sucked off by a bird and so on and so forth.

What do you like then?"

None of the above

"The thing that’s puts me off majorly is single guy profiles that have any kind of action shot. Them hanging out of a bird, them with their tongue in a minge, them being sucked off by a bird and so on and so forth.

What do you like then?"

Well seeing pictures of the guy, face, penis, arse hole, full body. Anything that’s of them alone.

What do you like then?

None of the above "

All of the above are definitely wrong

By *rwhowhatwherewhyMan  over a year ago

Aylesbury

What do you like then?

Well seeing pictures of the guy, face, penis, arse hole, full body. Anything that’s of them alone. "

Noted

By *inky SpiceWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"So thoughts.... how important is a good profile pic? What puts you ladies/couples off? Is it the content of the first message that’s more important? Asking for a friend ha "

A good profile picture is important to me because if you engage in a conversation with someone every time you click on the messages you're going to see a long line of that profile image. I don't want to see a page full of close up cock photos. No matter how much you like your cock it's not that nice looking!

An example of a good profile picture that I just saw on this thread is the Prince of Fabrabah's

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

A well written profile which interests, excites and intrigues me is always good with a variety of up to date pictures. I love tall men and would rather he lived not too far away and was well verified.

This is an interesting one... Couples and ladies... as we are all different let me put out there, what 2 things would entice you in a profile for you to want to message first?.... Let's be a bit more discriptive than a good profile and display pic if we can

By *dquestCouple  over a year ago

Peterborough

Profile pick gets you in the door!

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"A well written profile which interests, excites and intrigues me is always good with a variety of up to date pictures. I love tall men and would rather he lived not too far away and was well verified."

It was all going so well till you mentioned the distance issue :p ha

» Add a new message to this topic