FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Straight men looking for TV

Straight men looking for TV

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *exy4youxx OP   Woman  over a year ago

Pontefract

This is no way a have a go thread ... so keep it nice... but I am really curious how straight men end up with looking for Tv/TS on their profile without their knowledge...had one guy say to me ... oh I thought it meant television... yer mate I might be blonde but not stupid and they do have to tick it ... x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Curiosity maybe? Not many women take it up the bum so its maybe that?!

I'm straight with a twist.... as my lesbian friend says. I like women, but not impartial to a bit of cock. Lol. I identify as straight.... but play with cock if i can. What a conundrum. No real help clarifying your quest i'm afraid OP!

"Curiosity maybe? Not many women take it up the bum so its maybe that?! "

Yeah.... and this too. Lol

By *isaAndNicoleTransTV/TS  over a year ago

Southport / Ellesmere Port

I get more "straight" men messaging me everyday than bi. Of course they aren't straight but they won't admit it on here as it "puts women off"

I think some people are quite desperate without sounding rude. So a nosh of a ‘woman looking’ man Is good enough I suppose.

Pontefract

"I'm straight with a twist.... as my lesbian friend says. I like women, but not impartial to a bit of cock. Lol. I identify as straight.... but play with cock if i can. What a conundrum. No real help clarifying your quest i'm afraid OP! "

I dont mean men who play different that's your choice it's the ones who lie saying they didn't realise they had it there when you say your not into bi men x

Pontefract

"I get more "straight" men messaging me everyday than bi. Of course they aren't straight but they won't admit it on here as it "puts women off" "

But there are lots who love it

By * Sophie xTV/TS  over a year ago

Derby

"I get more "straight" men messaging me everyday than bi. Of course they aren't straight but they won't admit it on here as it "puts women off" "

Exactly this as there have also been threads saying that some women would be put off by men who have met other men or tv/it's.

The one that I wish would happen though is that women or couples would put on their profiles that they are interested in tv/ts though as it would make life a lot easier.

Pretty much all of my meets or future meets are with women who don't have this on their profiles and a few who really dont like tv/ts at all.

I guess personality also counts for a lot too

Pontefract

"Curiosity maybe? Not many women take it up the bum so its maybe that?!

Yeah.... and this too. Lol

"

Not many men know how to put it up a ladys bum properly lol x

Pontefract

"I get more "straight" men messaging me everyday than bi. Of course they aren't straight but they won't admit it on here as it "puts women off"

Exactly this as there have also been threads saying that some women would be put off by men who have met other men or tv/it's.

The one that I wish would happen though is that women or couples would put on their profiles that they are interested in tv/ts though as it would make life a lot easier.

Pretty much all of my meets or future meets are with women who don't have this on their profiles and a few who really dont like tv/ts at all.

I guess personality also counts for a lot too "

Do you mean an option for us to put it on or that you dont get many who like it ... yes I am blonde and a bit thick lol really shouldn't have said that

Derby

"I get more "straight" men messaging me everyday than bi. Of course they aren't straight but they won't admit it on here as it "puts women off"

Do you mean an option for us to put it on or that you dont get many who like it ... yes I am blonde and a bit thick lol really shouldn't have said that "

It would be nice if women did put it on their profiles but I very much understand why they dont because of some of the responses they get.

I get many if the same from some types of dressers on here too.

There are plenty of women who are ok with it or actively like it, any night out at a club proves this

Derby

Do you mean an option for us to put it on or that you dont get many who like it ... yes I am blonde and a bit thick lol really shouldn't have said that "

I do often get on really well with women on the forums and have to ask if I can message them as their filters have tgirls blocked...I've tried to message you before lol

Pontefract

Do you mean an option for us to put it on or that you dont get many who like it ... yes I am blonde and a bit thick lol really shouldn't have said that

It would be nice if women did put it on their profiles but I very much understand why they dont because of some of the responses they get.

I get many if the same from some types of dressers on here too.

There are plenty of women who are ok with it or actively like it, any night out at a club proves this "

I love you guys never played but chatted at organised socials and got great make up tips lol you guys put it on better than we do

Pontefract

I do often get on really well with women on the forums and have to ask if I can message them as their filters have tgirls blocked...I've tried to message you before lol "

Ops sorry let me go unblock it x

There was a man's profile with..

"100% straight man looking for tvs"

Pontefract

"There was a man's profile with..

"

Yes this is what I'm on about then when you ask they say oh didn't know x

I'm different in that I'm not really looking for women although I have played with quite a lot and couples. I'd rather have a rock hard cock to play with

Pontefract

"I'm different in that I'm not really looking for women although I have played with quite a lot and couples. I'd rather have a rock hard cock to play with "

Sorry just had a peak at your profile xx your very popular

"There was a man's profile with..

"

You’re not welsh jack

Derby

"This is no way a have a go thread ... so keep it nice... but I am really curious how straight men end up with looking for Tv/TS on their profile without their knowledge...had one guy say to me ... oh I thought it meant television... yer mate I might be blonde but not stupid and they do have to tick it ... x "

I've taken down my tv/ts veris for this reason too as the ones who have verified me are friends I used to have nights out with and not sexual partners and never have been.

Pontefract

"This is no way a have a go thread ... so keep it nice... but I am really curious how straight men end up with looking for Tv/TS on their profile without their knowledge...had one guy say to me ... oh I thought it meant television... yer mate I might be blonde but not stupid and they do have to tick it ... x

I've taken down my tv/ts veris for this reason too as the ones who have verified me are friends I used to have nights out with and not sexual partners and never have been.

"

By *hloevtTV/TS  over a year ago

norwich

Denial !! I get flooded with chat up from straight men, they get to Fuck a man but use the "in a dress and looks pretty" as an excuse, maybe??

I love being fucked by straight men, as their pounding into me I'm thinking "yep !! Gay as a Christmas tree" xxx

Pontefract

"Denial !! I get flooded with chat up from straight men, they get to Fuck a man but use the "in a dress and looks pretty" as an excuse, maybe??

I love being fucked by straight men, as their pounding into me I'm thinking "yep !! Gay as a Christmas tree" xxx "

Gay as a Christmas tree that so made me giggle xx

Pontefract

Still laughing xxx ty

By *asmeenTV/TS  over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"This is no way a have a go thread ... so keep it nice... but I am really curious how straight men end up with looking for Tv/TS on their profile without their knowledge...had one guy say to me ... oh I thought it meant television... yer mate I might be blonde but not stupid and they do have to tick it ... x "

Plenty of straight guys message me.

Pontefract

"This is no way a have a go thread ... so keep it nice... but I am really curious how straight men end up with looking for Tv/TS on their profile without their knowledge...had one guy say to me ... oh I thought it meant television... yer mate I might be blonde but not stupid and they do have to tick it ... x

Plenty of straight guys message me."

Do you ask why ? What do they say sorry I'm curious and nosy

By *egs11ABCWoman  over a year ago

Aberdeen

"I'm straight with a twist.... as my lesbian friend says. I like women, but not impartial to a bit of cock. Lol. I identify as straight.... but play with cock if i can. What a conundrum. No real help clarifying your quest i'm afraid OP!

I dont mean men who play different that's your choice it's the ones who lie saying they didn't realise they had it there when you say your not into bi men x "

It's the but she only sucked me off comment I laugh at. How people live their lives is their business but my own very bad experience makes me refuse to meet bi guys. And the "straight" ones that have met a TV get really offended when u say u dont meet bi guys x

STOKE ON TRENT

Plenty of straight guys message me.

Do you ask why ? What do they say sorry I'm curious and nosy "

No I don't ask why they wanna take me out on a date etc lots love my humour some try get frisky

By *arakiss12TV/TS  over a year ago

Bedford

I guess they are being coy. Also some are finding tgirls tvs a curiosity and attractive.

It doesn't bother me not everyone wants to shout about their likes, bit like profiles without pics or face pics. Their jobs/family situation might not be swing friendly so you have to respect their need for discretion.

I think it's hard for someone in a high profile job to try anything different sexaully in case it gets spread across the tabloids or the wife finds out. Must be very frustrating.

norwich

Could be cus some tv's are bang tidy and look like they could suck a golf ball through a garden hose !! Xx

Pontefract

"I'm straight with a twist.... as my lesbian friend says. I like women, but not impartial to a bit of cock. Lol. I identify as straight.... but play with cock if i can. What a conundrum. No real help clarifying your quest i'm afraid OP!

I dont mean men who play different that's your choice it's the ones who lie saying they didn't realise they had it there when you say your not into bi men x

It's the but she only sucked me off comment I laugh at. How people live their lives is their business but my own very bad experience makes me refuse to meet bi guys. And the "straight" ones that have met a TV get really offended when u say u dont meet bi guys x"

I just chuckle at the excuses as I'm hitting the block button now if they were just honest would be a different story x

By *arakiss12TV/TS  over a year ago

Bedford

ooops... Sexually

By *ooljoeMan  over a year ago

Harrogate

Pontefract

Right bed time for me I'm not ignoring you sexy ppl just need sleep will catch up with this tomo in between family and working xx

norwich

"Right bed time for me I'm not ignoring you sexy ppl just need sleep will catch up with this tomo in between family and working xx"

And eastenders !!! Gripping stuff !!!

Pontefract

"Right bed time for me I'm not ignoring you sexy ppl just need sleep will catch up with this tomo in between family and working xx

And eastenders !!! Gripping stuff !!! "

Ohhhh yes FREE WHITNEY lol xx

I’d like to fuck a sexy tv something about them that’s horny

Pontefract

"I’d like to fuck a sexy tv something about them that’s horny "

So why are you straight on your profile??

By *pider-WomanWoman  over a year ago

Exeter, Bristol, Plymouth, Truro

You hit the nail on the head with your honesty.

If you take cock your not straight whatever way round you want to look at it. Fab straight hmmm x

You hit the nail on the head with your honesty.

If you take cock your not straight whatever way round you want to look at it. Fab straight hmmm x"

"I’d like to fuck a sexy tv something about them that’s horny

So why are you straight on your profile?? "

Why have you taken it upon yourself to criticise his profile? Why is it your concern?

Ha ha ha I have heard it all, television, wait until I tell all the girls this down the pub

By *ee04Man  over a year ago

Thurrock

I first discovered TVs when I was at uni, well I knew they existed before but my first sexual encounter was at uni.

There was a transvestite i our wider social group and at a party ended up fucking her in the bathroom. This lead to more encounters and even me dressing to go to the rocky horror in Manchester. The sex after that with my TV friend and a girlfriend was something else.

Since then I have always described myself as bi, don’t get me wrong I’ve had fun with guys over the years but am very picky if meeting a guy. If it’s a couple less so as that just adds to it.

Maybe I just complicated the OPs post. However in my book if you fuck guys wether as a guy or a TV your bi not straight after all they have a cock.

And after meeting a lot of tvs over the years a lot of these straight guys wanna also get fucked.

I consider my self straight. I have been interested in trans woman for years, I have also met a couple of tv’s. This is the first time I have been honest in my profile.on previous profiles I wouldn’t combine females with ts/tv. I’m not sure I completely understand how It works but to be honest I don’t care. Life is too short to worry, I just want to enjoy life while I can

By *elly72Woman  over a year ago

glasgow

Don’t know why they don’t just have a bi profile for tv’s and a separate one for when they want to be straight for the ladies oh or the other option just put they’re bi on the one they’ve got

Fab straight is the word

I have thought about meeting up with a TV, but they would have to be pretty special to catch my eye.

television init...well into them!

By *winger212Woman  over a year ago

Live in spain

Trust me, majority of men I watch are "fab straight" on their profile

At least you're honest about it with yourself ultimately.. And as you say, as long as you're happy that's the main thing.. I think there's too many labels on things, if you like someone, you can't do anything about it

"I consider my self straight. I have been interested in trans woman for years, I have also met a couple of tv’s. This is the first time I have been honest in my profile.on previous profiles I wouldn’t combine females with ts/tv. I’m not sure I completely understand how It works but to be honest I don’t care. Life is too short to worry, I just want to enjoy life while I can "

"At least you're honest about it with yourself ultimately.. And as you say, as long as you're happy that's the main thing.. I think there's too many labels on things, if you like someone, you can't do anything about it

"

Thanks xx

Awwwwww, you're welcome

"At least you're honest about it with yourself ultimately.. And as you say, as long as you're happy that's the main thing.. I think there's too many labels on things, if you like someone, you can't do anything about it

Thanks xx"

Pontefract

Why have you taken it upon yourself to criticise his profile? Why is it your concern? "

Because I asked for reasons why men do it as my threads says and who are you to assume I'm criticising??

Why have you taken it upon yourself to criticise his profile? Why is it your concern?

Because I asked for reasons why men do it as my threads says and who are you to assume I'm criticising?? "

You didn't criticise. You asked a question - clearly understandable. Lot of deluded people on here and those who fight for them, too.

Because I asked for reasons why men do it as my threads says and who are you to assume I'm criticising?? "

The mind is a very powerful thing. I wish I could could answer your question ,not for you but for me.

Pontefract

[Removed by poster at 13/03/20 18:55:43]

Pontefract

Because I asked for reasons why men do it as my threads says and who are you to assume I'm criticising??

You didn't criticise. You asked a question - clearly understandable. Lot of deluded people on here and those who fight for them, too. "

Thanks I'm just curious it isn't a dig at anyone especially TV I love them guys had many chats at socials on make up tips for me lol

Had to delete last comment lol auto correct turned makeup into naked lol dunno how it managed that one

By *lem-H-FandangoMan  over a year ago

salisbury

When i met a TS she fucked me in the ass while i sucked her tits. It was a beautiful STRAIGHT sexual act between a man and a woman.

Pontefract

The mind is a very powerful thing. I wish I could could answer your question ,not for you but for me. "

Aww its ok maybe I appreciate your input x

Pontefract

"When i met a TS she fucked me in the ass while i sucked her tits. It was a beautiful STRAIGHT sexual act between a man and a woman. "

That's an interesting way of putting it x

salisbury

"When i met a TS she fucked me in the ass while i sucked her tits. It was a beautiful STRAIGHT sexual act between a man and a woman.

That's an interesting way of putting it x "

It's the legal way. She's legally female. And i sucked her big lady dick!

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Sexuality is much more diverse, along many spectra, not just 1, that it overloads some people's comprehension of an animal that's a teeny bit more complicated than a single celled organism.

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

To be honest Op, it’s probably because we get two types of guys messaging us;

Admirers, these are bi guys who are actually attracted to feminine acting guys, often acted upon their desires and are highly sought after by the Tgirl community. They know what they like, treat us with respect and can actually be very skilled in the bedroom.

The rest ...yes, the married guys who don’t get blow jobs or want to be penetrated but their wives aren’t interested anymore, the straight guy who’s on here for casual sex but as non of his messages are being answered we’re the next ‘best’ thing. The, I’ve had a bisexual experience want to try it again, but prefer someone who looks like a girl experimenter. And a slew of other guys who want to see what it’s like ...as they’ve heard guys give better oral than Women.

I get more messages from straight guys than admirers sadly

This is my experience anyway

By *ablo minibar123Woman  over a year ago

I'm not looking for bi or bi curious men, but I will say one thing, id 100 per cent rather meet a bi man than a straight guy that sucks cock. Got to respect the honesty.

salisbury

Tv's are also easier to meet than women. That's probably got a lot to do with it.

"I'm not looking for bi or bi curious men, but I will say one thing, id 100 per cent rather meet a bi man than a straight guy that sucks cock. Got to respect the honesty."

I find it puts a lot of women off shame as i love playing with both

Same, I get messages from 90% " Straight Men " who I ignore most of the time.. Unless it's a straight guy from the forums who's just being friendly in conversation.. But a lot of straight guys on here that say they're straight but clearly not

"To be honest Op, it’s probably because we get two types of guys messaging us;

Admirers, these are bi guys who are actually attracted to feminine acting guys, often acted upon their desires and are highly sought after by the Tgirl community. They know what they like, treat us with respect and can actually be very skilled in the bedroom.

The rest ...yes, the married guys who don’t get blow jobs or want to be penetrated but their wives aren’t interested anymore, the straight guy who’s on here for casual sex but as non of his messages are being answered we’re the next ‘best’ thing. The, I’ve had a bisexual experience want to try it again, but prefer someone who looks like a girl experimenter. And a slew of other guys who want to see what it’s like ...as they’ve heard guys give better oral than Women.

I get more messages from straight guys than admirers sadly

This is my experience anyway "

It doesn't put all women off

"I'm not looking for bi or bi curious men, but I will say one thing, id 100 per cent rather meet a bi man than a straight guy that sucks cock. Got to respect the honesty.

I find it puts a lot of women off shame as i love playing with both"

STOKE ON TRENT

"I have thought about meeting up with a TV, but they would have to be pretty special to catch my eye. "

Likewise.

By *ee04Man  over a year ago

Thurrock

Hey guys just be honnest with yourselves what are you scared of

» Add a new message to this topic