FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Why is there more men on here?

Why is there more men on here?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *nlyIfItsWorthIt OP   Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

It can't just be because men are more horny. So I thought we might come up with a list of reasons together.

So I'll start us off....

1. Men are more likely to have multiple profiles (himself and his couple profile).

2. Men are historically more likely to explore their sexuality through visual media

3. Men are more comfortable interacting with adult content online due to the patriarchy and their early introduction to it as a form of peer group sex education, as opposed to the more likely 'sex talk' girls get at an earlier age because of their first period

Any other sensible thoughts?

Cheers

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Men have a dick x

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

I don't agree with any of your points in their entirity.

It's possible that many women don't join as we still live in the kind of society where women are derided for being openly sexual.

We still live in a society where women ( with children ) don't have any free time.

It's possible that many of the men here are single, single due to divorce and she's got the kids and single cos she's out or he's upstairs.

There are lots of possibilities that don't conform to the stereotype of men are horny and knowledgeable and women are not.

"I don't agree with any of your points in their entirity.

It's possible that many women don't join as we still live in the kind of society where women are derided for being openly sexual.

We still live in a society where women ( with children ) don't have any free time.

It's possible that many of the men here are single, single due to divorce and she's got the kids and single cos she's out or he's upstairs.

There are lots of possibilities that don't conform to the stereotype of men are horny and knowledgeable and women are not. "

i don't agree with any of these points, no reason i just don't agree with them

I'd like to see more actual evidence from the OP. After all we should give him the chance to do that x

King's Crustacean

There are lots of possibilities that don't conform to the stereotype of men are horny and knowledgeable and women are not. i don't agree with any of these points, no reason i just don't agree with them "

You don't need a reason sweetie.

What is it they say?

Men cheat to stay in a relationship, women cheat to end one.

By that rationale there are massive amounts of men trying to remain in their relationships. Now nobody knows if that's because they love their partner, respect their partner, are carers for their partner, or maybe they're just too fucking scared of facing the financial impact and losing their family home they worked so hard for that they'll risk it happening anyway but worth an extra side dollop of stab in the back.

P

King's Crustacean

I've had a little thought in any case.

It's possible that a lot of women give up on casual sex cos the men they meet are not invested in their pleasure......

in simple terms.

The sex is shit.

There are lots of possibilities that don't conform to the stereotype of men are horny and knowledgeable and women are not. i don't agree with any of these points, no reason i just don't agree with them

You don't need a reason sweetie. "

i do........ hey are you humouring me........ if so...... shame on you

King's Crustacean

Don't worry, you pretty thing..... someone will give you a reason soon

By *entleman JayMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

"What is it they say?

By that rationale there are massive amounts of men trying to remain in their relationships. Now nobody knows if that's because they love their partner, respect their partner, are carers for their partner, or maybe they're just too fucking scared of facing the financial impact and losing their family home they worked so hard for that they'll risk it happening anyway but worth an extra side dollop of stab in the back.

P"

I like this.

By *nlyIfItsWorthIt OP   Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

There are lots of possibilities that don't conform to the stereotype of men are horny and knowledgeable and women are not. "

You didn't say anything that reduced what I was saying, only added to it.

I think you misread my post, it wasn't to definitively find out why there are more men on here then women, but purely as a mechanism to start seeing if there's more than "men are just more horny", which is often the norm when this discussion comes up. As in my experience, women are just as horny if not more.

By *herryblossom_BJWoman  over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

I noticed there's equal number of new members from both sex. But because most men lack social skills, most women are turned off, leave or are inactive profiles

By *orenzoVonMatterhornMan  over a year ago

Lincoln

Because we're all horn dogs.

"I noticed there's equal number of new members from both sex. But because most men lack social skills, most women are turned off, leave or are inactive profiles"
omg i have social skills in abundance and I'm a white knight

"I noticed there's equal number of new members from both sex. But because most men lack social skills, most women are turned off, leave or are inactive profiles"

By *pider-WomanWoman  over a year ago

Exeter, Bristol, Plymouth, Truro

"What is it they say?

P

I like this. "

This

Oh, and don't forget the whole "there's slags on there who like to fuck, I'll be balls deep in clunge with the send of a message" brigade.

The "easy life" people, who don't want to make an effort but don't wanna spend the money on a sex worker type. The "entitled" I believe.

Yeah, loads of that mindset too.

P

"What is it they say?

P"

men cheat to stay in a relationship and women cheat to end one lol omg if ever their was a quote thats inflammatory this is it

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Because we're all horn dogs."

You ain't nothin' but a horn dog, cryin' all the time...

I'll get my coat.

Men (males) are hardwired by nature to mate with as many suitable partners as possible, it's pretty much the same throughout all species

Hence making them right randy buggers

"Men (males) are hardwired by nature to mate with as many suitable partners as possible, it's pretty much the same throughout all species

Hence making them right randy buggers "

Have a listen to Esther Perel.

She's awesome and has decuced that's pretty much bullshit, and a concept created to make excuses for cheating.

She's not defending either sex btw, but she makes some hugely valid points....and a lot about accountability.

P

Women are still shamed for liking sex

Men are allowed to be sexual beings with being looked down on

Manchester (she/her)

"Women are still shamed for liking sex "

Including on here

"Women are still shamed for liking sex

Including on here "

God forbid you reject a man. You go from being sexy and wanted, to being a cheap, fat, ugly, desperate slag. Okaaaaaay

Manchester (she/her)

Including on here

God forbid you reject a man. You go from being sexy and wanted, to being a cheap, fat, ugly, desperate slag. Okaaaaaay"

They don't quite get that shaming women who like casual sex and struggling to find women who like casual sex might be connected.

By *uriousscouserWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

"I've had a little thought in any case.

It's possible that a lot of women give up on casual sex cos the men they meet are not invested in their pleasure......

in simple terms.

The sex is shit. "

I stopped using one of the casual hookup sites for that reason. I ended up wanking more than half the time and if I'm going to wank anyway then I'd rather not have to go to all the trouble of preparing for a meet - my rabbit doesn't care whether I'm freshly shaved or whether the flat is messy.

I can see how a woman signing up to that one site and not trying any others would assume casual sex just isn't worth the hassle.

I don't think that's the full story though.

Manchester (she/her)

in simple terms.

The sex is shit.

I stopped using one of the casual hookup sites for that reason. I ended up wanking more than half the time and if I'm going to wank anyway then I'd rather not have to go to all the trouble of preparing for a meet - my rabbit doesn't care whether I'm freshly shaved or whether the flat is messy.

I can see how a woman signing up to that one site and not trying any others would assume casual sex just isn't worth the hassle.

I don't think that's the full story though."

It's definitely part of it.

Including on here

God forbid you reject a man. You go from being sexy and wanted, to being a cheap, fat, ugly, desperate slag. Okaaaaaay

They don't quite get that shaming women who like casual sex and struggling to find women who like casual sex might be connected."

I want to fuck women but I hate women!!! Why doesn’t fab work for me!!! The women are the problem not me

Manchester (she/her)

Including on here

They don't quite get that shaming women who like casual sex and struggling to find women who like casual sex might be connected.

I want to fuck women but I hate women!!! Why doesn’t fab work for me!!! The women are the problem not me"

Look perfect and spread 'em, bitch. Serve me.

What do you mean no?

"Women are still shamed for liking sex "

Yep!

Also for wanting casual sex/no relationship etc etc whatever the case may be for each individual.

I've been called all sorts of names for the way I choose to live my life

By *hunky GentMan  over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

Yep!

Also for wanting casual sex/no relationship etc etc whatever the case may be for each individual.

I've been called all sorts of names for the way I choose to live my life"

I call you all the time. Lol

By *acey_RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

in simple terms.

The sex is shit.

I don't think that's the full story though.

It's definitely part of it."

Agreed. I've definitely had times in my life I've stopped having sex due to being fed up of selfish lovers rather than a lack of desire for sex.

Also totally agree with the points made about women being shamed for enjoying sex. There's been plenty of posts on here about women who are on here not being relationship material because they're here. Which is funny coming from men who are on here.

By *lem-H-FandangoMan  over a year ago

salisbury

Men more likely to want to cheat on their wives, especially with potential women who are looking for NSA sex?

King's Crustacean

There are lots of possibilities that don't conform to the stereotype of men are horny and knowledgeable and women are not.

You didn't say anything that reduced what I was saying, only added to it.

I think you misread my post, it wasn't to definitively find out why there are more men on here then women, but purely as a mechanism to start seeing if there's more than "men are just more horny", which is often the norm when this discussion comes up. As in my experience, women are just as horny if not more."

I wasn't trying to reduce what you said.

PLUS I can read and understand.

You CLEARLY asked why there are more men on here.

Over to you to read your own message. Including the title.

We're hardwired to get our end away as many times and with as many as humanly possible.

"Men (males) are hardwired by nature to mate with as many suitable partners as possible, it's pretty much the same throughout all species

She's awesome and has decuced that's pretty much bullshit, and a concept created to make excuses for cheating.

She's not defending either sex btw, but she makes some hugely valid points....and a lot about accountability.

P"

It's all science theories and opinions at the end of the day.

fair play to her challenging the status quo that's how progress is made.

"Men are allowed to be sexual beings with being looked down on"
only by very tall women or trannies

Yep!

I've been called all sorts of names for the way I choose to live my life

I call you all the time. Lol "

Not nasty names thankfully or you wouldn't have my number xx

"It can't just be because men are more horny. So I thought we might come up with a list of reasons together.

So I'll start us off....

1. Men are more likely to have multiple profiles (himself and his couple profile).

2. Men are historically more likely to explore their sexuality through visual media

3. Men are more comfortable interacting with adult content online due to the patriarchy and their early introduction to it as a form of peer group sex education, as opposed to the more likely 'sex talk' girls get at an earlier age because of their first period

Cheers "

Men are more likely to cheat on their wives.

King's Crustacean

Hence making them right randy buggers "

Uhmmmmmmmm women are hardwired to mate

King's Crustacean

"It can't just be because men are more horny. So I thought we might come up with a list of reasons together.

So I'll start us off....

Cheers

Men are more likely to cheat on their wives."

Honestly ? Is that so ? Do you really believe that ?

King's Crustacean

"Men are allowed to be sexual beings with being looked down on"

Dunno so much. We called them whoremasters when I was a kid.

By *abrielle247Couple (FF)  over a year ago

PDI Gran Canaria

Most men just want instant gratification and are deluled by porn and lack the necessary social skills to interact with the fairer sex in a meaningful and sincere way.

women are too busy multi tasking

King's Crustacean

P"

Cacilda Jetha and Christopher Ryan write a lot about womens' 'natural' infidelity and their relentless pursuance of suitable fathers for their offspring.

The gendered brain also dispells the myth of male and female differences to a large extent.

"Most men just want instant gratification and are deluled by porn and lack the necessary social skills to interact with the fairer sex in a meaningful and sincere way."
thats slander I'm calling the politzei now

Is the answer men want sex and women just want to do cooking, cleaning, washing up and occasionally go shopping for shoes?

"Most men just want instant gratification and are deluled by porn and lack the necessary social skills to interact with the fairer sex in a meaningful and sincere way."

Or that each man is an individual and can be a knobhead or a non-knobhead

P

Cacilda Jetha and Christopher Ryan write a lot about womens' 'natural' infidelity and their relentless pursuance of suitable fathers for their offspring.

The gendered brain also dispells the myth of male and female differences to a large extent. "

I'll have a read, ta G-Crumps

P

PDI Gran Canaria

"Most men just want instant gratification and are deluled by porn and lack the necessary social skills to interact with the fairer sex in a meaningful and sincere way.thats slander I'm calling the politzei now "

Of course there are always exceptions to the rule.

"Most men just want instant gratification and are deluled by porn and lack the necessary social skills to interact with the fairer sex in a meaningful and sincere way.thats slander I'm calling the politzei now

Of course there are always exceptions to the rule. "

moi am i an exception

PDI Gran Canaria

"Most men just want instant gratification and are deluled by porn and lack the necessary social skills to interact with the fairer sex in a meaningful and sincere way.thats slander I'm calling the politzei now

Of course there are always exceptions to the rule. moi am i an exception "

I couldn't possibly comment.

Because sex is for men

Everyone knows that

I think its because women in general don’t need a site like this to get laid,

Night out, flirt with a guy you like, bingo. Want a threesome? Invite his mate. Job done.

A guy might spend the whole night trying and still go home with only his hand for company.

So guys on sites like this far outnumber single women.

Disclaimer, I accept the above is not the case for all,

Manchester (she/her)

"Because sex is for men

Everyone knows that"

By *itonmyfacebookMan  over a year ago

Burton on Trent

"What is it they say?

P"

Men just plod on even when things are bad. Women will plot and plan, sometimes discussing with friends and then ditch the man on their terms entirely.

Burton on Trent

According to R4 Women's Hour a few weeks ago 1/3 of women aren't interested in sex.

"According to R4 Women's Hour a few weeks ago 1/3 of women aren't interested in sex."

Exactly, now get in that kitchen where you all belong

By *iss.HoneyWoman  over a year ago

Isn't it because men marry the wrong woman and so need to nail someone they find attractive instead of the old buzzard who washes their socks?

[Removed by poster at 08/03/20 14:28:32]

"Isn't it because men marry the wrong woman and so need to nail someone they find attractive instead of the old buzzard who washes their socks? "

Many a good tune played on an old fiddle

"Isn't it because men marry the wrong woman and so need to nail someone they find attractive instead of the old buzzard who washes their socks?

Many a good tune played on an old fiddle "

I'm sure there are.

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

"Isn't it because men marry the wrong woman and so need to nail someone they find attractive instead of the old buzzard who washes their socks? "

I've missed your dry comments Miss H.

"Isn't it because men marry the wrong woman and so need to nail someone they find attractive instead of the old buzzard who washes their socks?

I've missed your dry comments Miss H."

One looks like a dropped lasagne, the other a neat little ham wallet.

By *yx_InannaWoman  over a year ago

Burslem

"According to R4 Women's Hour a few weeks ago 1/3 of women aren't interested in sex."

Quite a lot of women have never had an orgasm in their life.

Women's disinterest in sex is probably due to lack of men's interest in women's pleasures. Why would someone be bothered to do something if they get nothing from it?

Women generally learn later in life that sex is more than 10 minutes getting humped then their partner rolling over and going to sleep.

Most of my relationships over the years has been exactly this. Women are expected to be available to please a man but if a woman wants her well she has to do it herself.

Then we have the slut shaming, women who enjoy sex they know what they want and go and get it. If a guy does it he's a stud if a woman does it she's a slag. Women are oppressed and things need to change in how men view women and the women who stand by mens views that they have to be nothing more than the dutiful housewives.

If guys who thinks sex is over after they cum then they're part of the problem.

Invest in the kama sutra full version it is more than just sex positions, read, learn, then put that knowledge to good use and have mutually fulfilling and satisfying sex lives.

Because they marry men that are only interested in satisfying themselves or are just not compatible with, in the vain attempt to find happiness... As we have all been told we are not complete without a partner... It's bullshit. I want sex as much, if not more than any man I know, that is why I will probably never be monogamous again... Well, one reason, anyway

Manchester (she/her)

"According to R4 Women's Hour a few weeks ago 1/3 of women aren't interested in sex.

Quite a lot of women have never had an orgasm in their life.

Women's disinterest in sex is probably due to lack of men's interest in women's pleasures. Why would someone be bothered to do something if they get nothing from it?

Women generally learn later in life that sex is more than 10 minutes getting humped then their partner rolling over and going to sleep.

Most of my relationships over the years has been exactly this. Women are expected to be available to please a man but if a woman wants her well she has to do it herself.

Then we have the slut shaming, women who enjoy sex they know what they want and go and get it. If a guy does it he's a stud if a woman does it she's a slag. Women are oppressed and things need to change in how men view women and the women who stand by mens views that they have to be nothing more than the dutiful housewives.

If guys who thinks sex is over after they cum then they're part of the problem.

Invest in the kama sutra full version it is more than just sex positions, read, learn, then put that knowledge to good use and have mutually fulfilling and satisfying sex lives."

Preach.

Because there is a stigma attached to a woman being on a site of this nature even though it's our own choice, we must be really desperate or really ugly

Because men are more free to be sexual than women, historically, and although that is changing we are a long way from equality.

"Because men are more free to be sexual than women, historically, and although that is changing we are a long way from equality."

This!

By *inkyLondonpairCouple  over a year ago

London

Until we got reliable contraception, which was, in historical terms, only just about yesterday, there were possible life changing consequences for a woman who had casual sex. A baby. Whereas men could shag around pretty much without consequences.

Thus it was pretty much in women's long term interests not to shag except with a long term partner who was going to stick around. Hence grew up huge social taboos against female promiscuity.

What with reliable contraception, that's slowly changing, but thousands of years of social conditioning doesn't change that quickly

maybe quite simply their are just more men

Burton on Trent

"maybe quite simply their are just more men "

It's pretty much 50-50 in the population as a whole.

By *odieCI5Man  over a year ago

Solihull

I’d say a lot are not men, they are sick depraved sexual predators, not swingers, not here to meet like mined people, just arse holes who give good guys a bad name, I’ve met a few victims of attacks from this site,,,,, stay safe peeps

"maybe quite simply their are just more men

It's pretty much 50-50 in the population as a whole."

yes but doesn't mean a thing, just more men on this internet domain no reasoning behind it, no factual information, no rhyme

» Add a new message to this topic