FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > No shaking hands but....

No shaking hands but....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Instead of shaking hands we may have to touch pussys and cocks. What do people think ? Or do you have any suggestions yourself

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Instead of shaking hands we may have to touch pussys and cocks. What do people think ? Or do you have any suggestions yourself "

Here's a suggestion, dont go out in public.

"Instead of shaking hands we may have to touch pussys and cocks. What do people think ? Or do you have any suggestions yourself "

No animals for me. All this started at a market.

By *orthantsblueeyesMan  over a year ago

Northampton

"Instead of shaking hands we may have to touch pussys and cocks. What do people think ? Or do you have any suggestions yourself

Here's a suggestion, dont go out in public."

This

"Instead of shaking hands we may have to touch pussys and cocks. What do people think ? Or do you have any suggestions yourself

Here's a suggestion, dont go out in public.

This "

That

I've seen so many people sneeze without a tissue I've decided the only solution is to stop breathing when in public.

By *aastyKnixWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

Perhaps people could greet each other with a headbutt. Little risk of infection that way.

By *andybeachWoman  over a year ago

In the middle

No animals for me. All this started at a market."

They had to start it somewhere, so they started there sorry a song popped into my head

In the middle

Or you could just politely say hello without touching anything, that’s the way I do it

By *orthantsblueeyesMan  over a year ago

Northampton

Or you could just politely say hello without touching anything, that’s the way I do it "

Also this

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Or you could just politely say hello without touching anything, that’s the way I do it "

I noticed that American guy was it Mike Pence bumping forearms. It's as good a way as any of showing you aren't going to draw your sword and kill the person you're meeting.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Or you could just politely say hello without touching anything, that’s the way I do it

I noticed that American guy was it Mike Pence bumping forearms. It's as good a way as any of showing you aren't going to draw your sword and kill the person you're meeting."

By *nlyIfItsWorthItMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

You should always wah your hand before going to the toilet as picking something up from your hands via your genitalia is a much much higher chance than the other way round.

So if you don't wash before then are dirtier than if you don't wash afterwards.

Especially for women

In the middle

You should always wah your hand before going to the toilet as picking something up from your hands via your genitalia is a much much higher chance than the other way round.

So if you don't wash before then are dirtier than if you don't wash afterwards.

Especially for women "

I like my vag dirty

» Add a new message to this topic