FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Question for the Ladies....is it just me?

Question for the Ladies....is it just me?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *adyA01 OP   Woman  over a year ago

Wellington

I'm a nosey fecker at times lol..

I log onto fab, I check my friends list updates first... If someone has a new verification, I like to take a look...then I will read the verification said friend has left for that meet too..

Too me it's like catching up with the daily news and I'm a bit nosey lol..

Anyway getting to the point, if you read a verification that one of your previous meets has left for another lady, and the verification starts with Best Meet Ever.... Does that put you off wanting to meet said person again?

It puts me right off because it feels like they are putting down all the previous people they have met...

Also in my head if I were to meet them again I would be thinking, well am I being compared to your Best Meet Ever?

Is it just me, or do other women get me on this??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Don't read too much into it. If it bothers you, don't meet them again. Plenty to choose from

By *inkyLondonpairCouple  over a year ago

London

I never get this. Its a casual sex site, not Match.com. Who cares that someone you had sex with does not consider you the Best Shag Ever.

I probably wouldn’t meet them again purely because this isn’t trip advisor

I’m not a fan of verifications like that

By *mberWoman  over a year ago

Preston

"I'm a nosey fecker at times lol..

I log onto fab, I check my friends list updates first... If someone has a new verification, I like to take a look...then I will read the verification said friend has left for that meet too..

Too me it's like catching up with the daily news and I'm a bit nosey lol..

Anyway getting to the point, if you read a verification that one of your previous meets has left for another lady, and the verification starts with Best Meet Ever.... Does that put you off wanting to meet said person again?

It puts me right off because it feels like they are putting down all the previous people they have met...

Also in my head if I were to meet them again I would be thinking, well am I being compared to your Best Meet Ever?

Is it just me, or do other women get me on this??"

I don't check them but yes it would probably irk me.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

It's you.

It won't be JUST you though.

Others crucify themselves by getting too involved and over analysing.

Just keep the N.S.A idea in your head and not imagine that every bloke you meet thinks your amazing-they just want sex or company or both.

Phrases like , 'best meet ever' really give you an insight into the person you met though. Is that really 'adult' language or 'adult' behaviour.

King's Crustacean

"I probably wouldn’t meet them again purely because this isn’t trip advisor

I’m not a fan of verifications like that "

By *uriousscouserWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

Honestly doesn't bother me. I do find myself noseying at veris sometimes but I tend not to take any of it particularly seriously and I doubt it would put me off if we were otherwise getting along very well.

By *abs..Woman  over a year ago

I wouldn’t meet someone that gave a veri like that. There’s no much point is there?

Wellington

"It's you.

Just keep the N.S.A idea in your head and not imagine that every bloke you meet thinks your amazing-they just want sex or company or both.

Phrases like , 'best meet ever' really give you an insight into the person you met though. Is that really 'adult' language or 'adult' behaviour.

"

London

"It's you.

"

As I keep saying, this is women really not getting how blokes thing about casual sex.. We'll cheerfully shag virtually anyone who will have us and enjoy it. We're not shagging away and thinking "well, she's not as hot as Doreen from Bolton".

As you say, don't over analyse. If a bloke wants to meet you, it's because he fancies you. Who cares if he might fancy some other woman more.

Wellington

"I wouldn’t meet someone that gave a veri like that. There’s no much point is there? "

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

Yes it would put me off, but I find myself so easily put off these days, so maybe it's just me.

King's Crustacean

"Yes it would put me off, but I find myself so easily put off these days, so maybe it's just me. "

It's YOU.

It won't be JUST you though .....

( read in a marks n sparks parody voice )

Wellington

"Yes it would put me off, but I find myself so easily put off these days, so maybe it's just me. "

No not just you, it's not taking much too put me off at the moment either...lol I think it might be an age thing with me lol becoming less tolerant of other people's shit lol

Wellington

"Yes it would put me off, but I find myself so easily put off these days, so maybe it's just me.

It's YOU.

You are ace Granny Crumpet, love your posts xx

( read in a marks n sparks parody voice )"

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

"Yes it would put me off, but I find myself so easily put off these days, so maybe it's just me.

It's YOU.

( read in a marks n sparks parody voice )"

Same

London

OK, it's time to reveal our secrets. This is how men generally feel about sex on fabs

1. In theory we would shag 95% of human beings aged between 18 and 60 who have a vagina and a pulse.

2. A woman making it clear she wants to have with us makes her extremely attractive.

3. When we're having sex with a woman for the first time we are too busy enjoying ourselves to compare her to other women.

4. Outside the actual sexual act, we might think woman A is hotter than woman B, but that does not mean we would not really want to have sex with woman B if the opportunity arose.

5. We don't give a damn if a woman willing to have sex with us thinks some other bloke is hotter.

6. We appreciate that our best chance of getting sex with any particular woman is to make her think she is special and we're willing to try to do that. We rarely mean it.

7. When a man really really wants to have sex with you, he will say whatever it takes to get it.

King's Crustacean

Amen for the list.

By *andybeachWoman  over a year ago

In the middle

Why would it put you off? You can’t be everyone’s “best meet” that’s impossible, so what if he leaves that comment, the next man you meet might be your best. We’ve all had that one meet that blew our socks off and we are lucky if we get to repeat it

By *atricia ParnelWoman  over a year ago

In a town full of colours

It wouldn't bother me tbh I know how our meet went and if I wanted to meet him again I would regardless of what veris he had left for other people.

I have had great sex and fantasy mind blowing sex with the same person on different meets, so if I left sexual veris I would be doing the same 'the best sex ever' statement on occasions

Wellington

"OK, it's time to reveal our secrets. This is how men generally feel about sex on fabs

1. In theory we would shag 95% of human beings aged between 18 and 60 who have a vagina and a pulse.

2. A woman making it clear she wants to have with us makes her extremely attractive.

3. When we're having sex with a woman for the first time we are too busy enjoying ourselves to compare her to other women.

4. Outside the actual sexual act, we might think woman A is hotter than woman B, but that does not mean we would not really want to have sex with woman B if the opportunity arose.

5. We don't give a damn if a woman willing to have sex with us thinks some other bloke is hotter.

6. We appreciate that our best chance of getting sex with any particular woman is to make her think she is special and we're willing to try to do that. We rarely mean it.

7. When a man really really wants to have sex with you, he will say whatever it takes to get it.

"

I feel this was written in a slightly patronising way... To be fair the majority of women on fab do actually already know this...but thanks anyway

London

"OK, it's time to reveal our secrets. This is how men generally feel about sex on fabs

I feel this was written in a slightly patronising way... To be fair the majority of women on fab do actually already know this...but thanks anyway "

You obviously didn't spot the irony...

The serious point is that if women know all that why on earth would they care if a bloke says sex with some other woman was the best ever. Its probably not true anyway, given blokes talk bollocks all the time when it comes to sex

I never look, I take veris with a pinch of salt tbh. Unless they are the veris I've received then of course they are truthful

Wellington

I feel this was written in a slightly patronising way... To be fair the majority of women on fab do actually already know this...but thanks anyway

You obviously didn't spot the irony...

The serious point is that if women know all that why on earth would they care if a bloke says sex with some other woman was the best ever. Its probably not true anyway, given blokes talk bollocks all the time when it comes to sex "

To be fair yes I skipped straight past the irony, and yes fair point... I realise we are not all going to be each others cup of tea in the bedroom etc... We all have different turn on's and off's...

I think one of the previous posters hit the nail on the head for me anyway... In as much as maybe it's more about the language used...

When I write a verification I always try to make it about the person,and the good company in whichever form it took... not everyone I have met is someone I would meet again, but that's more about my personal taste in sex and not theirs... I wouldn't want to leave anyone feeling like they were better or any worse than anyone else...

I guess this does just boil down to the good old differences between men and women...

However so far it has been interesting to see it's not just me that it irks slightly..and yet other women don't get and it doesn't bother them...

Again we are all different

Wellington

"I never look, I take veris with a pinch of salt tbh. Unless they are the veris I've received then of course they are truthful "

I read veris occasionally because I'm a bit nosey too but nothing would put me off unless it was bad.

I don't tend to leave detailed veris, I like to show the person is genuine but what we get up to is our business.

» Add a new message to this topic