FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Do people give impossible times for badness

Do people give impossible times for badness

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I been talking to someone for weeks.this morning they asked if am free sun (no time told.) But as i have a family commitment Sunday after 6pm.

I said am free all day up to around 5pm As I have a family thing on and could try to be free after around 9pm or can try to rearrange my family thing

They sent back see you at 7pm then.

I sent back am really sorry but I have to see if I can sort out the commitment 1st

So can't say yes till tomorrow.

Am now blocked and called a waste of time.

Am I the only one that can't always change commitments

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I lose interest in people who are unable to make plans without it becoming a faff

By *innie The MinxWoman  over a year ago

Under the Duvet

I've had similar OP.

Due to my real life commitments I've generally got pretty fixed windiws of opportunity to meet and I make this clear.

I still get people saying "oh ok but can you make xyz" or messaging saying can I meet on a day when I've already said I'm definitely working.

There's keen and there's fecking annoying.

Don't worry about it, it happens, if someone can't respect you, forget about them as you haven't done anything wrong, some people may want to take their time or they just haven't got every second free.. Find someone more understanding I say xx

"I been talking to someone for weeks.this morning they asked if am free sun (no time told.) But as i have a family commitment Sunday after 6pm.

I said am free all day up to around 5pm As I have a family thing on and could try to be free after around 9pm or can try to rearrange my family thing

They sent back see you at 7pm then.

I sent back am really sorry but I have to see if I can sort out the commitment 1st

So can't say yes till tomorrow.

Am now blocked and called a waste of time.

Am I the only one that can't always change commitments "

By *hebritukCouple  over a year ago

London

People want everything on demand? Really selfish, so fcuk them and tomorrow is always a new day

Full story 1st the lady was just looking for a cleaner in Belfast. But a few chats later it was my boyfriend in Bangor looking for a cleaner.

I said no.

Then it was he pay you £25 to clean.And he would like a blowjob sometimes . I said it would cost me around £10 just to get to Bangor and you want me to clean for a few hrs and then give him a blowjob for £25. No thanks. Then this morning it was come Sunday to her house in Belfast etc. And I do clean for people in real life and get paid for it. So £25 would be my normal charge for about 3 hrs cleaning .

Why should you change a prior commitment sounds like they were the time waster

"Full story 1st the lady was just looking for a cleaner in Belfast. But a few chats later it was my boyfriend in Bangor looking for a cleaner.

I said no.

Then it was he pay you £25 to clean.And he would like a blowjob sometimes . I said it would cost me around £10 just to get to Bangor and you want me to clean for a few hrs and then give him a blowjob for £25. No thanks. Then this morning it was come Sunday to her house in Belfast etc. And I do clean for people in real life and get paid for it. So £25 would be my normal charge for about 3 hrs cleaning .

"

So how much would a clean and a bj be?

"Full story 1st the lady was just looking for a cleaner in Belfast. But a few chats later it was my boyfriend in Bangor looking for a cleaner.

I said no.

So how much would a clean and a bj be?"

Truthfully I charge £20 to £25 for the 1st 2 or 3 hrs

For cleaning the but last guy i charged for a blow job was around 30 years ago and it was £20 so how much does a BJ cost now days anyone know. So maybe £50 lol

And before I get a ban it's just a joking around post answering a fun question lol

By *moothdickMan  over a year ago

stoke

Looks like another TW strikes again

By *elshkinkyMan  over a year ago

south wales

Narcissism at its worse

» Add a new message to this topic