FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Chief Medical Officer

Chief Medical Officer

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *heBirminghamWeekend OP   Man  over a year ago

here

Breaking News .....

“England's chief medical officer Chris Whitty coughs while advising on handshaking precuations amid coronavirus outbreak.

We'll update this as we get more information.”

That’s it, we’re all doomed .... run for the hills while you can.

And it’s such a shame Essex Tom has ruled himself out of commenting on anything Corona related ....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *olgateMan  over a year ago

on the road to nowhere in particular

I’ve seen the video of the spokeswoman in the states telling everyone to wash their hands and not touch their face while licking her finger to turn the page

By *andybeachWoman  over a year ago

In the middle

"I’ve seen the video of the spokeswoman in the states telling everyone to wash their hands and not touch their face while licking her finger to turn the page"

That sounds like a complicated move

Today we have had new posters in the toilets advising how to wash our hands, it’s complicated stuff all this water n soap malarkey

here

"I’ve seen the video of the spokeswoman in the states telling everyone to wash their hands and not touch their face while licking her finger to turn the page"

Wondered where this was going when I read “licking her finger ...” - mildly disappointed to then read “turn the page”

By *olgateMan  over a year ago

on the road to nowhere in particular

"I’ve seen the video of the spokeswoman in the states telling everyone to wash their hands and not touch their face while licking her finger to turn the page

Wondered where this was going when I read “licking her finger ...” - mildly disappointed to then read “turn the page”

"

Your mind has been truly corrupted since that eventful Saturday night after watching the rugby

here

"I’ve seen the video of the spokeswoman in the states telling everyone to wash their hands and not touch their face while licking her finger to turn the page

Your mind has been truly corrupted since that eventful Saturday night after watching the rugby "

» Add a new message to this topic