FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > The planets are predicting a very turbulent future.

The planets are predicting a very turbulent future.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So put on the seatbelt for a rocky ride. I like astrology do you? I also like to do the charts as you can also see how a person is from their birth date it is fun and what they are good at.

As some of you might recall I did a similar post few months ago and it seems like the year have started like I thought it would be as the big planets are lining up with pluto as its driving force, we have already had brexit and now the corona virus.

What is your view

Can the planets predict the future? I say yes they can

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan  over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

I assume you are joking right??

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"So put on the seatbelt for a rocky ride. I like astrology do you? I also like to do the charts as you can also see how a person is from their birth date it is fun and what they are good at.

As some of you might recall I did a similar post few months ago and it seems like the year have started like I thought it would be as the big planets are lining up with pluto as its driving force, we have already had brexit and now the corona virus.

What is your view

Can the planets predict the future? I say yes they can "

Imma need you to look at my birth date and we'll see if you're close before I believe out

By *uke OzadeMan  over a year ago

Ho Chi Minge City

I don’t know about that but rumour has it Dean Koontz accurately predicted the corona outbreak happening this year in a novel he wrote in 1981. Unless the planets made him aware, of course.

"I assume you are joking right??"
No I am not there. I also did a date on the brexit day and now I understood why it happened to with the line ups on that day.

By *iddlesticksMan  over a year ago

My nan’s spare room.

I don’t think it’s a massive punt to predict that there’s going to be turmoil ahead. Climate change is happening this has all been predicted for some time.

What do the planets make of all the good stuff that is happening such as record investment in renewable energies and health and that cancer survival rates are as high as they’ve ever been.

Or what about this, you tell me wether this is a link or a coincidence:

The rise in knife crime and anti social behaviour mirrors the decline in numbers regularly attending church services.

Den of Iniquity

"I assume you are joking right??No I am not there. I also did a date on the brexit day and now I understood why it happened to with the line ups on that day."

Erm ... OK

Do you believe in the power of crystals too?

By *aitonelMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

Pluto can't predict shit, it's not a planet anymore.

More like a disgruntled former employee causing shit because they were let go.

Den of Iniquity

"Pluto can't predict shit, it's not a planet anymore.

More like a disgruntled former employee causing shit because they were let go. "

Haha

By *aitonelMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

"I don’t know about that but rumour has it Dean Koontz accurately predicted the corona outbreak happening this year in a novel he wrote in 1981. Unless the planets made him aware, of course. "

Wrong! In 1981 his book "eyes of darkness" had a virus created in Russia. In 1989 it was re-released and all references of Russia were changed to China and Wuhan due to the cold war. The virus in the book was 100% man made and symptoms included "toxin that literally eats away brain tissue” causing loss of control of bodily function. “The victim simply ceases to have a pulse, functioning organs, or any urge to breathe". With a death rate of 100% in 24 hours of contracting the virus.

In 2008 a prediction book was released saying in 2020 there would be a global virus similar to bronchitis would happen.

The 2 are being greatly and incorrectly confused and linked.

I'm still in the Age Of Aquarius, looking forward to another Summer of Love.

Although when I read the innards of the rabbit I sacrificed last night, it did predict turbulence for Wales on Saturday.

By *rjimMan  over a year ago

nr bristol

Anyone who believes in all that astrology crap...should be marched outside, given 4 chinese burns and 12 paper cuts.

Then beheaded in front of their families.

By *ensualtouch15Man  over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

"So put on the seatbelt for a rocky ride. I like astrology do you? I also like to do the charts as you can also see how a person is from their birth date it is fun and what they are good at.

What is your view

Nonsense

By *ooking4othersMan  over a year ago

Here ...

Me ex used to be able to predict the future ...

When I asked when we were going to have sex she said never... she dumped me a week later ... she was right though as we have never had sex since she said it

I'd check out Uranus but that's as far as I would go

By *ylvie 888Woman  over a year ago

Cleethorpes

What is your view

I would love to.have my charts etc done. I thought you needed time of birth and other details for it to be accurate.... is this the case?

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I don't know if the future can be divined from studying the planets their movements and position in the sky. I know that a lot of people place great faith in astrology and I'm not in a position to argue.

I would say though that there's never a time that the world isn't going through turbulent times so that's a fairly safe prediction

"I don't know if the future can be divined from studying the planets their movements and position in the sky. I know that a lot of people place great faith in astrology and I'm not in a position to argue.

I would say though that there's never a time that the world isn't going through turbulent times so that's a fairly safe prediction"

By *ocbigMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

What is your view

I would love to.have my charts etc done. I thought you needed time of birth and other details for it to be accurate.... is this the case? "

I am not entirely sure anything could make them more accurate...even if you know the midwifes birthdate..

ashby de la zouch

"I don't know if the future can be divined from studying the planets their movements and position in the sky. I know that a lot of people place great faith in astrology and I'm not in a position to argue.

I would say though that there's never a time that the world isn't going through turbulent times so that's a fairly safe prediction"

Not in my lifetime has there been a year without world turmoil

SARS avian flu BSE warns wars wars terrorism

Stock crash stock rise crash

Hurricane big hurricane bigger typhoon tsunami more tsunamis fires more fires war and fires

Mudslides volcanoes

So no sorry

Zero data to suggest astrology could hold validity and vast swaths of data to illustrate why it's almost certainly on a statistical scale utterly made up human non sense

Fact one

Human brain evolved to recognize patterns to such a degree it sees them when they dont exist

See butterfly paint folds . Cloud rabbits and dragons and derren browns ( random ) room exit experiment and truly millions more

Human brains try to make sense out of nonsense and are unparalleled gap fillers

What is your view

I would love to.have my charts etc done. I thought you needed time of birth and other details for it to be accurate.... is this the case? "

Yes that is right and the country as well, the time of birth is the most important thing, then when you get the chart there are lots of lines such as blue and red that have different energies, my chart is very accurate as it sais I am very creative as I like the arts, it is fun, then you can do your whole familys chart and see how they are too.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

If the planets all line up, the combined gravitational effect will enable you to jump higher. Try it...

ashby de la zouch

"If the planets all line up, the combined gravitational effect will enable you to jump higher. Try it..."

Actually that's 100 percent true apart from the planet bits

You CAN jump higher on the equator compared to the poles

Try it

But you dont need to centrifugal forces explain why

By *atEvolutionCouple  over a year ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club Stoke

Jumping higher predicts the future how?

6 numbers would do - is that a jump of 3m 6 or ?

By *ylvie 888Woman  over a year ago

Cleethorpes

What is your view

I would love to.have my charts etc done. I thought you needed time of birth and other details for it to be accurate.... is this the case? Yes that is right and the country as well, the time of birth is the most important thing, then when you get the chart there are lots of lines such as blue and red that have different energies, my chart is very accurate as it sais I am very creative as I like the arts, it is fun, then you can do your whole familys chart and see how they are too."

I think it's amazing x

ashby de la zouch

What is your view

I would love to.have my charts etc done. I thought you needed time of birth and other details for it to be accurate.... is this the case? Yes that is right and the country as well, the time of birth is the most important thing, then when you get the chart there are lots of lines such as blue and red that have different energies, my chart is very accurate as it sais I am very creative as I like the arts, it is fun, then you can do your whole familys chart and see how they are too.

I think it's amazing x"

What exactly is amazing ? How humans are manipulated by humans indeed that is amazing

I'm creative too

What proportion of humanity do you think does not aspire to being described enigmatic and creative?

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

No. I don't believe the fucking planets can predict anything.

Mind you if they've given you tonight's lottery numbers be a darling and share.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

What is your view

I would love to.have my charts etc done. I thought you needed time of birth and other details for it to be accurate.... is this the case? Yes that is right and the country as well, the time of birth is the most important thing, then when you get the chart there are lots of lines such as blue and red that have different energies, my chart is very accurate as it sais I am very creative as I like the arts, it is fun, then you can do your whole familys chart and see how they are too."

Does it say you will hang around the internet with your shirt off ?

I like the idea of it all, makes you think outside your borders a bit.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

There isn't any evidence that astrology works.

The currently known forces of the moon, much closer than anything else, is infinitesimally small - much smaller than the effects of the objects in the room around you.

As for stars - much, much tunier.

When there's some published scientific evidence, it's time to consider it.

By *abasaurus RexMan  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

"No. I don't believe the fucking planets can predict anything.

Mind you if they've given you tonight's lottery numbers be a darling and share."

This! Plus, there’s just no science to support it. I’d argue that if looked for, you could find the science disproving it.

This! Plus, there’s just no science to support it. I’d argue that if looked for, you could find the science disproving it. "

Or proving it, such is the wonder of science

By *abasaurus RexMan  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

This! Plus, there’s just no science to support it. I’d argue that if looked for, you could find the science disproving it.

Or proving it, such is the wonder of science "

Uhhh, that was kind of the point

Or proving it, such is the wonder of science

Uhhh, that was kind of the point "

Just making sure

» Add a new message to this topic