FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Has fab changed

Has fab changed

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Your views on things. For instance something you were adamant you’d never enjoy you’ve found yourself enjoying or things you thought were weird you don’t find weird anymore?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *anky_PankyWoman  over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

It's made me realise how small minded swingers can be..... Funny when most look at it as a very open minded past time

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"It's made me realise how small minded swingers can be..... Funny when most look at it as a very open minded past time "

Yep I swore nothing was going up my arse again after an invasive rectal examination in Derby Royal A&E during the 80’s. Fab put pay to that pledge

"Yep I swore nothing was going up my arse again after an invasive rectal examination in Derby Royal A&E during the 80’s. Fab put pay to that pledge "

I find it quite boring on fab recently, I joined 5 years ago, and people were friendly and more open to interact. Doesn't seem to be the case now. But I do enjoy the forums probably as much maybe even more than in the past.

"I find it quite boring on fab recently, I joined 5 years ago, and people were friendly and more open to interact. Doesn't seem to be the case now. But I do enjoy the forums probably as much maybe even more than in the past. "

But has it opened your mind sexually? Are there things you thought you’d never ever do that you’ve done now or maybe want to do?

It made me realize that men will probably shag anything with a pulse and that my body is desirable

By *rimKardashianMan  over a year ago

Yorkshire

There's nowt stranger than folk.

Fab has made that abundantly clear...

"It made me realize that men will probably shag anything with a pulse and that my body is desirable "

Yeah I get the second bit. Made me realise that more men prefer curvy women than I thought.

"There's nowt stranger than folk.

Fab has made that abundantly clear..."

With you there!

"I find it quite boring on fab recently, I joined 5 years ago, and people were friendly and more open to interact. Doesn't seem to be the case now. But I do enjoy the forums probably as much maybe even more than in the past.

But has it opened your mind sexually? Are there things you thought you’d never ever do that you’ve done now or maybe want to do?"

Definitely.....

"I find it quite boring on fab recently, I joined 5 years ago, and people were friendly and more open to interact. Doesn't seem to be the case now. But I do enjoy the forums probably as much maybe even more than in the past.

But has it opened your mind sexually? Are there things you thought you’d never ever do that you’ve done now or maybe want to do?

Definitely..... "

You’re not going to elaborate then?

I never in my wildest dreams thought id want inked near another woman.

We joined fab for my pleasure with ladies and him soft swap.

First meet and i was begging him to fuck her. Go figure.

We moved on from that to cpls as i felt like i was missing out. Guess who still hasnt fully swapped and he has

My time will come. Just finding the right cpl with a male i feel 100% comfortable with.

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Sexually, I've found myself and I feel at peace with my sexuality for the first time.

I've gained a tremendous amount of confidence in myself, although that's also been my own hard work. I'm whole for perhaps the first time.

My faith in humanity has seen both record highs and record lows.

"I never in my wildest dreams thought id want inked near another woman.

We joined fab for my pleasure with ladies and him soft swap.

First meet and i was begging him to fuck her. Go figure.

We moved on from that to cpls as i felt like i was missing out. Guess who still hasnt fully swapped and he has

My time will come. Just finding the right cpl with a male i feel 100% comfortable with.

"

True. It’s difficult to find someone you’re totally comfortable with. I agree

But has it opened your mind sexually? Are there things you thought you’d never ever do that you’ve done now or maybe want to do?"

Oh hell yeh. It opened me up... If you'll pardon the pun, to pegging, mfm mmf and the odd GB here and there. It's also reopened my desire for a fwb to have adventures with.

By *emorefridaCouple  over a year ago

La la land

For me it's changed the way I speak about sex. As I speak about it far more often than I did before we joined. It's made me confident about my wants and desires F

"Sexually, I've found myself and I feel at peace with my sexuality for the first time.

I've gained a tremendous amount of confidence in myself, although that's also been my own hard work. I'm whole for perhaps the first time.

My faith in humanity has seen both record highs and record lows. "

I love that you feel confident in yourself now x

Oh hell yeh. It opened me up... If you'll pardon the pun, to pegging, mfm mmf and the odd GB here and there. It's also reopened my desire for a fwb to have adventures with. "

That’s great. Although I don’t know what GB means

"There's nowt stranger than folk.

Fab has made that abundantly clear...

With you there!"

Hell that's true.

Definitely.....

You’re not going to elaborate then? "

Hahaha no Nora..... but my winky now gets stiff on far from “traditional” chats......

Oh hell yeh. It opened me up... If you'll pardon the pun, to pegging, mfm mmf and the odd GB here and there. It's also reopened my desire for a fwb to have adventures with.

That’s great. Although I don’t know what GB means "

Sorry, was being lazy. Gangbangs. Haven't done that in a long time.

Personal preferences change over time. I find trying something and if you’re not comfortable, saying so is the best policy.

There’s some things which have been said to me that I now have a hankering for and I’m desperate to try.

By *atricia ParnelWoman  over a year ago

In a town full of colours

I've always been polyamorous with a love of outdoor play.

But fab has opened my tantric doors wide open and provided amazing sensual men for me to explore orgasms with

That’s great. Although I don’t know what GB means

Sorry, was being lazy. Gangbangs. Haven't done that in a long time. "

Ah I see. Nah it’ll be me. I’m useless with all the fab acronyms and names

"Personal preferences change over time. I find trying something and if you’re not comfortable, saying so is the best policy.

There’s some things which have been said to me that I now have a hankering for and I’m desperate to try. "

I’m a bit stubborn (believe it or not!) and I’ve always been a bit no way would I do/try that but even I’m finding myself changing a bit.

I had never played in my ass until I joined Fab so I'm thankful that change in mindset as it's just delightful

By *ust PeachyWoman  over a year ago

Prestonish

"Your views on things. For instance something you were adamant you’d never enjoy you’ve found yourself enjoying or things you thought were weird you don’t find weird anymore?"

Crikey - I honestly think I’ve changed beyond all recognition since joining fab!

I’ve learned that:

There are some brilliant friendships to be had on here - the sex is definitely secondary!

I’m far more sexually adventurous than I thought I’d be!

I’ve learned (after decades of preconditioning) that you don’t need to be under a size 12 or under 30 years old to be sexy or attractive!

I’ve learned to be totally confident and secure in my own skin - based on personality rather than looks - and not to fret if some people don’t like me.

I’ve had by FAR the best sex of my life - and hope that continues.

"Your views on things. For instance something you were adamant you’d never enjoy you’ve found yourself enjoying or things you thought were weird you don’t find weird anymore?"
am more into chatting with people and forums than fucking !!! Yep it’s shocked me

"Your views on things. For instance something you were adamant you’d never enjoy you’ve found yourself enjoying or things you thought were weird you don’t find weird anymore?

Crikey - I honestly think I’ve changed beyond all recognition since joining fab!

I’ve learned that:

There are some brilliant friendships to be had on here - the sex is definitely secondary!

I’ve learned (after decades of preconditioning) that you don’t need to be under a size 12 or under 30 years old to be sexy or attractive!

I’ve learned to be totally confident and secure in my own skin - based on personality rather than looks - and not to fret if some people don’t like me.

"

nice to hear that

"Your views on things. For instance something you were adamant you’d never enjoy you’ve found yourself enjoying or things you thought were weird you don’t find weird anymore?

I’ve learned that:

"

I’ve always admired your confidence Peachy x

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman  over a year ago

On a mooch

Sexually just reinforced what I like isn’t abnormal, but normal. People wise, no change there all bloody odd.... nothing stranger than folk whether here or in real life

"I had never played in my ass until I joined Fab so I'm thankful that change in mindset as it's just delightful "

A lot of straight men still see that as a “gay” thing. Which is ridiculous!

"Your views on things. For instance something you were adamant you’d never enjoy you’ve found yourself enjoying or things you thought were weird you don’t find weird anymore? am more into chatting with people and forums than fucking !!! Yep it’s shocked me "

Yeah. Didn’t think I’d make as many friends here I must admit. A few true friends for life. Some I thought were true friends but turned out not to be. Swings and roundabouts.

"I had never played in my ass until I joined Fab so I'm thankful that change in mindset as it's just delightful

A lot of straight men still see that as a “gay” thing. Which is ridiculous!"

It is indeed ridiculous, and to deny yourself further realms of pleasure due to an outdated notion is just silly.

"I had never played in my ass until I joined Fab so I'm thankful that change in mindset as it's just delightful

It is indeed ridiculous, and to deny yourself further realms of pleasure due to an outdated notion is just silly."

I agree totally.

"Your views on things. For instance something you were adamant you’d never enjoy you’ve found yourself enjoying or things you thought were weird you don’t find weird anymore? am more into chatting with people and forums than fucking !!! Yep it’s shocked me

Yeah. Didn’t think I’d make as many friends here I must admit. A few true friends for life. Some I thought were true friends but turned out not to be. Swings and roundabouts. "

I would have left by now if it wasn’t for a few really nice people that am close to on here x

It is indeed ridiculous, and to deny yourself further realms of pleasure due to an outdated notion is just silly.

I agree totally. "

Definitely..... if it makes you smile and feel great why would you exclude it???

By *dinMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

You mean like perving boiinging Willy's

"Your views on things. For instance something you were adamant you’d never enjoy you’ve found yourself enjoying or things you thought were weird you don’t find weird anymore? am more into chatting with people and forums than fucking !!! Yep it’s shocked me

Yeah. Didn’t think I’d make as many friends here I must admit. A few true friends for life. Some I thought were true friends but turned out not to be. Swings and roundabouts. I would have left by now if it wasn’t for a few really nice people that am close to on here x"

I have left a couple of times, but it’s always been those people who brought me back. There are some total idiots on here but there are also some truly genuine wonderful people.

You mean like perving boiinging Willy's "

Oh I always liked a boing! I started that but called it a ping!

I’ve learned that:

"

Ahh Peachy.

How I've admired you from afar. Spoken to you maybe a handful of times, always hankering to meet you. Never happened yet. But hell you're in my top 10 list.

"Sexually just reinforced what I like isn’t abnormal, but normal. People wise, no change there all bloody odd.... nothing stranger than folk whether here or in real life "

This is true. Makes you realise also that not everyone is as kind, respectful and loyal as you would like to think they are x

I’ve never made a secret about how 2 men together does absolutely nothing for me at all but last night I was reading a thread (frotting or frottage, something like that!) and I thought that actually sounds quite hot. So googled it and watched a video and totally surprised myself! I found it quite a turn on.

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

It has definitely made me realise that things I had fantasied about were not wrong or weird and can actually be fun and it's good to really enjoy sex and try new things.

I've made some really good friends from here and have had some amazing meets and have been lucky enough to find people who I can have fun with regularly.

It has definitely opened my eyes about things and mostly in a good way.

By *nvisible_beardMan  over a year ago

near newbridge, wales

No as always get used for my mind and not for my body

By *a LunaWoman  over a year ago

South

No. I stick with what I know and feel comfortable with/doing.

Apart from meeting two bi men to watch/join in with I’m pretty sexually adventurually satisfied.

Fab has just given me more experiences, not new ones.

It has definitely made me realise that things I had fantasied about were not wrong or weird and can actually be fun and it's good to really enjoy sex and try new things.

I've made some really good friends from here and have had some amazing meets and have been lucky enough to find people who I can have fun with regularly.

It has definitely opened my eyes about things and mostly in a good way. "

I used to watch bi mmf porn a lot and it really turned me on however I’ve realised that it’s not as effective and just a fantasy that I don’t want to become reality

By *pecificman99Man  over a year ago

Hamilton

Yes ! Been a lot of changes. I originally joined 10 years ago and been on and off for long periods in between. Technology has changed but so have attitudes . Used to be great banter and witty with a touch of serious conversation . Now it seems far more direct and blunt . People want instant meets and verifications, ironically people have got more judgemental and there seems to be more reasons to be divided now . Just not as open and friendly as it once was . Just my opinion .

By *ily WhiteWoman  over a year ago

?

Not my view of things as such, but the experiences I've had on here have changed what I want - or, more specifically, what I don't want

By *elleshellsCouple  over a year ago

North Manchester

I’m more into making videos & taking pics of us having sex than ever before - I find it so liberating & love it when a guy says he wanked over my pics! Xx

By *lem-H-FandangoMan  over a year ago

salisbury

It's made me ashamed to be part of the lgbt+ community.

Admittedly, it's made me more understanding of TVs and CDs

"It's made me ashamed to be part of the lgbt+ community. "

Can I ask why?

I think a few people have just read the thread title and commented. Which to be fair is what I’m guilty of most of the time!

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman  over a year ago

On a mooch

"Sexually just reinforced what I like isn’t abnormal, but normal. People wise, no change there all bloody odd.... nothing stranger than folk whether here or in real life

This is true. Makes you realise also that not everyone is as kind, respectful and loyal as you would like to think they are x"

Oh so true, but there are the odd special nuggets out there that glint in the pan x

"Sexually just reinforced what I like isn’t abnormal, but normal. People wise, no change there all bloody odd.... nothing stranger than folk whether here or in real life

This is true. Makes you realise also that not everyone is as kind, respectful and loyal as you would like to think they are x

Oh so true, but there are the odd special nuggets out there that glint in the pan x"

There certainly are x

Prestonish

I’ve learned that:

I’ve always admired your confidence Peachy x"

Thanks lovely - I think you’re pretty darned great too!

I’ve learned that:

I’ve always admired your confidence Peachy x

Thanks lovely - I think you’re pretty darned great too! "

x

By *hunky GentMan  over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

I haven't had many sex meets from FAB, but it's improved my sex life and I'm enjoying being here.

Especially the forums

Prestonish

This is true. Makes you realise also that not everyone is as kind, respectful and loyal as you would like to think they are x"

True - but the ones that hurt most are the ones that suck you in and make you think they’re a true friend!

"I think a few people have just read the thread title and commented. Which to be fair is what I’m guilty of most of the time! "

However I’ve had some great experiences and met the man that I want to be with forever, so it’s win win and we get to experience things together now

True - but the ones that hurt most are the ones that suck you in and make you think they’re a true friend! "

That’s too true

Sb

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

I kissed a girl and i liked it. Who would have guessed that?, not me in a million years before Fab.

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

Yes. Before fab I'd only had sex with one man and now I realise how much I utterly love mf sex. And men. And men wanking. And men being hard. Basically my view on men has changed a lot.

I also didn't think I'd enjoy some of the things I do, before I thought that certain acts or words were degrading or not for me but know with the right person they can be mindblowing.

Non sexually, Fab has made me realise how much I enjoy friendship with other women. That's not to say it's always been easy but on the whole I've made some incredible friendships and seen how truly caring and brilliant women can be. And supportive, which on a site like this I thought would be the last thing I experience.

No, I’m still weird

Maldon and Peterborough

"No, I’m still weird "

But you're a sexy weird.

"No, I’m still weird

But you're a sexy weird. "

Still weird though

Maldon and Peterborough

"No, I’m still weird

But you're a sexy weird.

Still weird though "

Oh yeah. But who isn't on here????

By *isces WomanWoman  over a year ago

West London

I fell on live with my married FB. Broke my own rule re the married bit. Never gonna do that again. Still dont want anything up.my arse. completely body confident and sexually. Thanks fab and the lifestyle xx

Yes. Before fab I'd only had sex with one man and now I realise how much I utterly love mf sex. And men. And men wanking. And men being hard. Basically my view on men has changed a lot.

I also didn't think I'd enjoy some of the things I do, before I thought that certain acts or words were degrading or not for me but know with the right person they can be mindblowing.

Non sexually, Fab has made me realise how much I enjoy friendship with other women. That's not to say it's always been easy but on the whole I've made some incredible friendships and seen how truly caring and brilliant women can be. And supportive, which on a site like this I thought would be the last thing I experience."

Similar to me really. Love this Meli x

Manchester (she/her)

True - but the ones that hurt most are the ones that suck you in and make you think they’re a true friend! "

Ain't that the truth.

Yes

"Yes "

You are so vague ! Can you elaborate?

"Yes

You are so vague ! Can you elaborate? "

Yes

Don’t get me fucking started!!!

Deep breath Nora

By *irestorm 500Couple  over a year ago

coventry

"I kissed a girl and i liked it. Who would have guessed that?, not me in a million years before Fab."

Ditto x storm x

"I kissed a girl and i liked it. Who would have guessed that?, not me in a million years before Fab."

Me neither!

Prestonish

"I kissed a girl and i liked it. Who would have guessed that?, not me in a million years before Fab.

Ditto x storm x "

I’ve done a lot more than kiss girls and yeah - I like it too!

Manchester (she/her)

I'd already figured out the kissing girls bit

I'll skip the cherry Chapstick.

I came on here with an ex, separated then started my own profile. After a long time I met the man I wish to be with forever xx

By *ookie46Woman  over a year ago

Deepest darkest Peru

"I kissed a girl and i liked it. Who would have guessed that?, not me in a million years before Fab.

Ditto x storm x

I’ve done a lot more than kiss girls and yeah - I like it too! "

I can resonate with that

By *irestorm 500Couple  over a year ago

coventry

Ditto x storm x

I’ve done a lot more than kiss girls and yeah - I like it too! "

Have done more than I ever thought I would and looking to do more if the opportunity arose x storm x

By * and M lookingCouple  over a year ago

Worcester

Fab hasn't changed......maybe its just the people who are using it maybe??

"Fab hasn't changed......maybe its just the people who are using it maybe?? "

When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change

"Fab hasn't changed......maybe its just the people who are using it maybe?? "

That was just the title, the first part of the question. Perhaps I should have been clearer as some seem to have gone by the title.

"Fab hasn't changed......maybe its just the people who are using it maybe??

That was just the title, the first part of the question. Perhaps I should have been clearer as some seem to have gone by the title. "

The question was has fab changed your views on things.

Worcester

That was just the title, the first part of the question. Perhaps I should have been clearer as some seem to have gone by the title. "

After nearly 3 years on here, define strange

Worcester

That was just the title, the first part of the question. Perhaps I should have been clearer as some seem to have gone by the title.

After nearly 3 years on here, define strange "

By that I mean what one person finds strange or weird others would just think its normal maybe?

By that I mean what one person finds strange or weird others would just think its normal maybe?"

Exactly. I’m talking about people personally. How can I define strange for everyone else?

Worcester

By that I mean what one person finds strange or weird others would just think its normal maybe?

Exactly. I’m talking about people personally. How can I define strange for everyone else?"

Well there is not much that shocks us on here anymore although will say there do seem to be a lot more ANGRY folk on here nowadays

Exactly. I’m talking about people personally. How can I define strange for everyone else?

Well there is not much that shocks us on here anymore although will say there do seem to be a lot more ANGRY folk on here nowadays "

Yes there really does. I agree. I honestly don’t think it does them any favours posting their anger on here either.

I think its shown me what I always knew about myself but would never quite let out. All change for my forties.

"I think its shown me what I always knew about myself but would never quite let out. All change for my forties. "

That’s a good thing then I hope

By *abasaurus RexMan  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

it has just reinforced that the internet is not somewhere to meet people and that the real world is still best!

"it has just reinforced that the internet is not somewhere to meet people and that the real world is still best! "

Now I would have said that a couple of years ago but I disagree now.

By *abasaurus RexMan  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

"it has just reinforced that the internet is not somewhere to meet people and that the real world is still best! "

Im not bitter - honestly!

"it has just reinforced that the internet is not somewhere to meet people and that the real world is still best!

Im not bitter - honestly! "

. You do need to give it a bit more time!

Manchester (she/her)

I hate the real world. It has people

"it has just reinforced that the internet is not somewhere to meet people and that the real world is still best!

I hate the real world. It has people "

Haha fellow misanthropist!

» Add a new message to this topic