FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Nipple piercings

Nipple piercings

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *he Devils Daughter! OP   Woman  over a year ago

some where in yorkshire

I’m thinking of getting one of my nipples pierced tomoz , they ain’t big but want to get one or maybe both done ... any one of u lovely lot got them done n how is the pain from getting them done n how long does it take to recover from it? X

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rivateparts!Man  over a year ago

Walking down the only road I've ever known!

I had mine done years ago the pain is sharp but doesn't last long, but the healing can take up to six months.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I had my left one done many moons ago! Didn't really hurt more a burning sensation. Never had any problems after, just beware of the mesh bath sponges!! Ouch!!

some where in yorkshire

"I had mine done years ago the pain is sharp but doesn't last long, but the healing can take up to six months."

How does it feel 6 months on ? X

some where in yorkshire

"I had my left one done many moons ago! Didn't really hurt more a burning sensation. Never had any problems after, just beware of the mesh bath sponges!! Ouch!! "

Ooh I’ll not use my mesh body scrubs then after , did it hurt?? X

some where in yorkshire

"I had mine done years ago the pain is sharp but doesn't last long, but the healing can take up to six months."
. Did it heal well? X

"I had my left one done many moons ago! Didn't really hurt more a burning sensation. Never had any problems after, just beware of the mesh bath sponges!! Ouch!!

Ooh I’ll not use my mesh body scrubs then after , did it hurt?? X"

Ha ha more shit I best not do that again moment, it hasn't been. Lol

I had mine both done I love them didn't really hurt just be sure to bathe them at least 2 a day I used cooled boiled water and salt in a shot glass for about 5 minutes each nipple had no problems at all xx

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

I had mine done about 4 years ago. I went for a higher gauge to start with, he advised not to but i did anyway. It was a sharp bearable pain, until

It crunched through the middle, then the most intense pain I’ve known, went into a cold sweat, felt sick / dizzy and nearly fainted but after a minute was absolutely fine, think it’s the best way as higher gauge Jewellery is much better

Like above took about 6 months to fully heal but is fine now. Just kept crusting up a little bit in the first few months. Having a hoop made it easier , just kept twisting it and cleaning , no issues, no infections

some where in yorkshire

"I had mine done about 4 years ago. I went for a higher gauge to start with, he advised not to but i did anyway. It was a sharp bearable pain, until

It crunched through the middle, then the most intense pain I’ve known, went into a cold sweat, felt sick / dizzy and nearly fainted but after a minute was absolutely fine, think it’s the best way as higher gauge Jewellery is much better

Like above took about 6 months to fully heal but is fine now. Just kept crusting up a little bit in the first few months. Having a hoop made it easier , just kept twisting it and cleaning , no issues, no infections "

Thanks for that info , it’s made me bit scared n anxious bout getting it done x

By *tella HeelsTV/TS  over a year ago

west here ford shire

Why?

By *ice But Very NaughtyCouple  over a year ago

Swansea

I (her) think it's your personal choice whether to get a nipple piercing but I personally don't like the feeling of the metal bar getting in my way as I am trying to enjoy a beautiful nipple in my mouth. The bar clinks on my teeth and distracts my attention momentarily x

By *ensualtouch15Man  over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

"I’m thinking of getting one of my nipples pierced tomoz , they ain’t big but want to get one or maybe both done ... any one of u lovely lot got them done n how is the pain from getting them done n how long does it take to recover from it? X "

Yes its fantastic

» Add a new message to this topic