FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Parties and Corona virus

Parties and Corona virus

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *erry999 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Croydon

We have a lot of parties and were wondering what people think - if Coronavirus will make you think twice about coming to a party?

We searched forums for what people are thinking and everyone seems to just carry on as normal. We agree with that.

But its the main running news now (taken over from Brexit as most boring subject) so people are getting concerned.

We have looked at several clubs websites and can see nothing posted

Parties/swinger events people actually exchange bodily fluids - so its a bit more dangerous than riding the underground! There are mutterings in our circles about "staying away" from events generally until its all under control. Our view is you can catch bloody influenza or worse at clubs from others and its just another virus we have to try and minimise the risk.

What do people think. Party hosts around the UK should be giving this serious consideration in all honesty!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"We have a lot of parties and were wondering what people think - if Coronavirus will make you think twice about coming to a party?

We searched forums for what people are thinking and everyone seems to just carry on as normal. We agree with that.

But its the main running news now (taken over from Brexit as most boring subject) so people are getting concerned.

We have looked at several clubs websites and can see nothing posted

Parties/swinger events people actually exchange bodily fluids - so its a bit more dangerous than riding the underground! There are mutterings in our circles about "staying away" from events generally until its all under control. Our view is you can catch bloody influenza or worse at clubs from others and its just another virus we have to try and minimise the risk.

What do people think. Party hosts around the UK should be giving this serious consideration in all honesty!

"

As things stand it's not putting me off

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

There are 11 million people in Wuhan. 1.4 billion in China. 80,000 cases of infections 1% of which have been fatal.

Do the maths.

You're more likely to catch an std at a club or party than the corona virus.

A

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

As thinks stand at the moment I'm carrying on as normal.

I'm taking sensible precautions like washing my hands very regularly and using hand jel.

I would not be put off attending a party at the moment.

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"As thinks stand at the moment I'm carrying on as normal.

I'm taking sensible precautions like washing my hands very regularly and using hand jel.

I would not be put off attending a party at the moment. "

Good advice.

Swapping lube for hand gel is probably a good idea too.

And according to that bloke on the BBC this morning don't shake hands after you've shagged anyone.

Just air 'high five'.

A

» Add a new message to this topic