FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > What swinging is to you?

What swinging is to you?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Me and my better half have been having this discussion for a while now.

He's convinced that swinging as a couple means being free to do what you want.

I say swinging is doing what BOTH partners are comfortable and okay with, everything else, if done behind ones back is cheating.

What is your definition of swinging?

What are your limits?

Do you have set rules?

Would you take one for the team?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *etwifeandhim69Couple  over a year ago

Darlington

"Me and my better half have been having this discussion for a while now.

I say swinging is doing what BOTH partners are comfortable and okay with, everything else, if done behind ones back is cheating.

What are your limits?

Do you have set rules?

Would you take one for the team? "

We wouldn't do anything without the others permission before hand. We both have to be happy with the situation be it one of playing solo or meeting others as a couple.

What are your limits?

Do you have set rules?

We wouldn't do anything without the others permission before hand. We both have to be happy with the situation be it one of playing solo or meeting others as a couple. "

Would you class either halfs limits as restriction?

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

What are your limits?

Do you have set rules?

We haven't really got a definition, our tastes and requirements have changed as we've gone along.

We do have limits which include not doing something that will hurt the other.

We do have set rules which we have on our profile. They are not popular .

Neither of us EVER take one for the team. EVER. It is not good for a person or a relationship

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Different as a single. But for me, and I think there's overlap, something like this. Respectful sexual encounters outside of "normal" expectations around intimacy, including being aware of and complying with the wishes of all involved. Including the rules agreed to by couples.

Any more couples?

By *he Little Fuck MachineMan  over a year ago

Co.Antrim

I don’t have enough experience of the lifestyle to form a proper definition or opinion of what Swinging is to me. I suppose from the outside looking in with limited knowledge and perhaps a degree of naivety it’s about sexual freedom, liberation and a strong fundamental sense of trust and understanding to be able to share and/or be shared. Also about incorporating fantasy into functioning reality and experiencing a whole different dimension to sex, passion and intimacy.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I don't have a definition but I've been here as a couple and to play as a couple you need full trust and openness with each other. Communication is key and making sure each other are happy with each and every situation

If the partners are free to explore what they like outside of their relationship then it's a poly relationship.

If they agree to only play together and one partner goes it alone without discussing it then it's cheating

What are your limits?

Do you have set rules?

swinging is freedom from restraints its the choice to get naked and rut, its erections without conviction, its exhibitionism without guilt, its existentialism

By *dam_TinaCouple  over a year ago

Hampshire

Sorry I was looking at your ass. What was the question ?

"Sorry I was looking at your ass. What was the question ?"
7th feb pic oh my

By *oneyBear100Couple  over a year ago

Gatwick area

Swinging isn't for us do as you want. That's not taking into account your partners needs and desires and they should always be your core.

Swinging for us is fun and a little escapism of the moment. Together or singly but always with each others consent.

And then just now and again you find amazing lifelong friends too

By *dam_TinaCouple  over a year ago

Hampshire

"Sorry I was looking at your ass. What was the question ?7th feb pic oh my "

Exactly

By *exyEggsCouple  over a year ago

North East Scotland, mostly

What are your limits?

Do you have set rules?

Hi OP. I very rarely make black and white statements on here, as life isn't black and black, but I would have to say unequivocally that swinging as a couple is not doing whatever you like, regardless of the other person's views.

All couples swing differently. Some always play together; some have boundaries like no kissing; some play separately; some have a cuckold set up,just for starters! The key is communication and trust. However you play, you have to be happy with what the other person is doing, and revisit this often, as things may change as you go along.

If one person does what they like, and disregards the other person's feelings and views, that's not swinging. That's just being a dick.

Mrs TMN x

By *emorefridaCouple  over a year ago

La la land

What are your limits?

Do you have set rules?

Hi OP. I very rarely make black and white statements on here, as life isn't black and black, but I would have to say unequivocally that swinging as a couple is not doing whatever you like, regardless of the other person's views.

All couples swing differently. Some always play together; some have boundaries like no kissing; some play separately; some have a cuckold set up,just for starters! The key is communication and trust. However you play, you have to be happy with what the other person is doing, and revisit this often, as things may change as you go along.

If one person does what they like, and disregards the other person's feelings and views, that's not swinging. That's just being a dick.

Mrs TMN x"

Can't add to this, this is how I see it too

By *xXgemmaXxXCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

So In our dynamic I play (Gemma) and Mr doesn’t he gets his enjoyment from watching me having fun This means I choose who I play with and it’s me who does the majority of the messaging/chatting etc However this does not mean Mr is totally out of the loop he reads all messages and I don’t meet alone (yet, this is something we may explore) and also has to feel comfortable with the guy who is going to be my potential playmate. He would not be comfortable with me arranging meets on here without telling him even if it was a regular playmate and this is something I would never do. As others have said communication and trust should be at the heart of every swinging relationship

What are your limits?

Do you have set rules?

Exactly this, it's a lifestyle for us, but if it's not agreed by both prior to anything it doesn't happen

What are your limits?

Do you have set rules?

Good topic Missus. I have an L plate at the mo...

By *WillowxWoman  over a year ago

Oo err Devon

What are your limits?

Do you have set rules?

As a part of a couple for us we always both have to agree on what we want and would like. This has evolved as we have had new experiences.. So it isn't set in stone... But neither will or should in my eyes do anythi g without the other feeling comfortable too. Be that on a meet together or on own.

There are sure to be things thta one would like to try but the other no so.. So we don't do them.. We talk about these every now and again.. sometime the outcome may change. But in my mind its something we share together more than a do what you like...

For us, at the beginning of this journey, it’s about two things. The first, and most important, is that it’s about sharing new experiences and expanding our lives, exploring passions and desires with like-minded people and hopefully making new friends - and doing so together. It’s about taking our love, trust and passion and taking it down new avenues.

The second thing is about L exploring her bisexuality. She’s wanted to for a long time, and now feels comfortable doing so.

By *exsenceCouple  over a year ago

stalybridge

Definitely would have to agree with this

By *oman wantedCouple  over a year ago

Cheshire/Liverpool/Manchester

Bareback with hubby(anal and pussy). Safe with everyone else. It's the only way for us x

» Add a new message to this topic