FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Unsafe sex

Unsafe sex

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ove2lick1 OP   Man  over a year ago

cirencester

So me and my partner organised a meet last night with another couple on here local to us and we couldn't believe it but these people that had never met us before point blank refused to use a condom obviously we said that we would only play safe ! 0 And they got really funny about it so we left ! .....

I can't believe people are willing to put themselves and loved ones at risk like that.

Has anyone else experienced anything like this before ? ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I can't believe there are 4 swingers in Cirencester!

cirencester

Lol there isn't

By *uenevereWoman  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"So me and my partner organised a meet last night with another couple on here local to us and we couldn't believe it but these people that had never met us before point blank refused to use a condom obviously we said that we would only play safe ! 0 And they got really funny about it so we left ! .....

I can't believe people are willing to put themselves and loved ones at risk like that.

Has anyone else experienced anything like this before ? ? "

Did you not discuss boundaries before meeting?

It's maybe something to do in future, as it's surprising how many do bare back.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Did you not discuss this in advance

To the people saying discuss in advance.... I would think safe sex is a given and unprotected would be the one that needs discussing in advance

By *entleman JayMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

"So me and my partner organised a meet last night with another couple on here local to us and we couldn't believe it but these people that had never met us before point blank refused to use a condom obviously we said that we would only play safe ! 0 And they got really funny about it so we left ! .....

Has anyone else experienced anything like this before ? ? "

Unbelievable!

"To the people saying discuss in advance.... I would think safe sex is a given and unprotected would be the one that needs discussing in advance "

Agreed- always presume safe!

By *uenevereWoman  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"To the people saying discuss in advance.... I would think safe sex is a given and unprotected would be the one that needs discussing in advance "

Nothing on Fab is a given. Even those that state safe sex on their profile, have been known to change their mind.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

really. I wouldnt assume anything was a given on fab as op has found out

cirencester

Exactly ! It's just standard surely

By *pidermanandMaryjaneCouple  over a year ago

Burbank

Well honestly I've learned nothing's impossible or undecided and spontaneous is not just merely a word but an action neither good or bad so at the given moment yes my wife and I have enjoyed unsafe sex and I use that with air quotations very Loosely because every time you go and do anyting drive a car go to the store nothing is safe so your condoms are merely just another way of having somebody Pat you on the head and say it's okay it's okay.. people open mouth kiss eat pussy swallow cum and they'd think none of these things are going to have any consequences but a thin piece of plastic a prophylactic will solve all your problems it's called false peace of mind but who am I this is just my opinion nothing more nothing less. If U feel that u shouldn't have sex with the ppl or person.. Don't. We take the time to talk and follow.. I know it sounds crazy or own instincts. Happily hunting. Gd luck to all

By *abs..Woman  over a year ago

If consenting adults decide that’s what they want to do then it’s their choice. The problem I have with this is when people say safe sex but actually they’re having bb sex all over the place - often with their ‘special friend’ who they trust. That special friend has another special friend who they have bb sex with ... and so it goes on.

Just be honest about what you do and give people the chance to decide whether they still want to meet you or not.

Long live to bareback

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Long live to bareback "
live long no bareback

By *he Little Fuck MachineMan  over a year ago

Co.Antrim

Not quite as blatant as that and not with anyone from on here. However, a woman told me she didn’t use Condoms as she was allergic to Latex so I bought Latex-Free Condoms then she made an excuse about how they irritated her as well before finally just admitting she didn’t like the feeling of them. Quite deceptive which I didn’t appreciate whatsoever.

» Add a new message to this topic