FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Woman control sex

Woman control sex

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why do you think woman control sex guys??? Whenever we want sex it’s always if they’re in the mood lol, but if they want some cock, they won’t take no for an answer, not that I would say no right enough. Just something to think about lads lol. We are controlled.

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Not really, if anyone I was with said no, I'd take it as a no.

I may put on some saucy clothing and see if I could entice them, but that would be part of the chase, part of the "wooing"

If I knew they really meant no, I'd not peruse it at all, that would make me a manipulative bitch

P

By *inky Biscuit DunkerMan  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

I'm not controlled

"Not really, if anyone I was with said no, I'd take it as a no.

I may put on some saucy clothing and see if I could entice them, but that would be part of the chase, part of the "wooing"

If I knew they really meant no, I'd not peruse it at all, that would make me a manipulative bitch

P"

interesting, maybe all woman ain’t the same then. I’ve had a number of girlfriends which if they are in the mood we have sex and if they ain’t and I am we don’t... I’m sure a lot of woman are like that, I’ve heard stories from friends also.

"I'm not controlled "
bet you have been at some point in your life! Your kidding yourself on it you haven’t lol

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

More fool the man

"

More fool the man"

lol

How about just not presuming all women are the same???

"How about just not presuming all women are the same??? "
unfortunately when it comes to sex a lot of yous are the same

"

More fool the man lol "

seriously though if a guy is happy to be in a contolling malipulative relationship its up to him

"How about just not presuming all women are the same??? unfortunately when it comes to sex a lot of yous are the same "

Have you have sex with that many women or is that just your opinion?

"How about just not presuming all women are the same??? unfortunately when it comes to sex a lot of yous are the same "

In your opinion or experience of course. We are all different

"

More fool the man lol seriously though if a guy is happy to be in a contolling malipulative relationship its up to him "

Been there and it wasn’t a happy experience

By *uxomBoobs195Woman  over a year ago

Rotherham

Dont you have to be in the mood for your manhood to be of any use for the lady??

"How about just not presuming all women are the same??? unfortunately when it comes to sex a lot of yous are the same

"

I’ve slept with enough woman to have an opinion on it, maybe all woman ain’t like that but in some cases woman control sex...

By *oneyBear100Couple  over a year ago

Gatwick area

"Dont you have to be in the mood for your manhood to be of any use for the lady?? "

Not when guys are 30

"How about just not presuming all women are the same??? unfortunately when it comes to sex a lot of yous are the same

I’ve slept with enough woman to have an opinion on it, maybe all woman ain’t like that but in some cases woman control sex... "

And there's the important words 'in some cases' don't tar everyone with the same brush

Sounds like you need to find nicer women to be honest OP

"Why do you think woman control sex guys??? Whenever we want sex it’s always if they’re in the mood lol, but if they want some cock, they won’t take no for an answer, not that I would say no right enough. Just something to think about lads lol. We are controlled. "

We are and I love it lol

I’ve slept with enough woman to have an opinion on it, maybe all woman ain’t like that but in some cases woman control sex...

And there's the important words 'in some cases' don't tar everyone with the same brush"

"Why do you think woman control sex guys??? Whenever we want sex it’s always if they’re in the mood lol, but if they want some cock, they won’t take no for an answer, not that I would say no right enough. Just something to think about lads lol. We are controlled.

We are and I love it lol "

hahahaa

"Sounds like you need to find nicer women to be honest OP"
I’m single, I’m on about past experiences

"Dont you have to be in the mood for your manhood to be of any use for the lady??

Not when guys are 30 "

lol

"Sounds like you need to find nicer women to be honest OP I’m single, I’m on about past experiences "

Well lucky they are in the past then...

Probably best to be more selective in future

"Sounds like you need to find nicer women to be honest OP I’m single, I’m on about past experiences

Probably best to be more selective in future "

yep, I’ve had a few woman like that unfortunately, heard many a story from friends as well from they’re relationships..

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Sounds like you need to take control when they won't take no for an answer. Not that women control men.

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Thing is OP it's not a men vs women thing but a compatability thing and a relationship thing - if you are in a loving stable relationship where both partners are content and compatible, and able to talk openly and honestly, then what you suggest doesn't even come into it.

I'd suggest that in the situations you describe you either weren't compatible or the relationship wasn't that open and honest or on stable ground.

By *ebjonnsonMan  over a year ago

Maldon

"Dont you have to be in the mood for your manhood to be of any use for the lady?? "

Oh come on, you know we have no control over that whatsoever.

"Sounds like you need to find nicer women to be honest OP I’m single, I’m on about past experiences

Probably best to be more selective in future yep, I’ve had a few woman like that unfortunately, heard many a story from friends as well from they’re relationships.. "

People like to complain about their partners wouldnt always take it as the whole story..also there are many reasons people have different sex drives doesnt mean someone is controlling sex

By *exyEggsCouple  over a year ago

North East Scotland, mostly

"Thing is OP it's not a men vs women thing but a compatability thing and a relationship thing - if you are in a loving stable relationship where both partners are content and compatible, and able to talk openly and honestly, then what you suggest doesn't even come into it.

I'd suggest that in the situations you describe you either weren't compatible or the relationship wasn't that open and honest or on stable ground."

Beat me to it GM! It's not a man/woman thing, it's a respecting your partner thing, and also a speaking up for yourself thing. All comes down to the relationship, i think.

Mrs TMN x

"Sounds like you need to take control when they won't take no for an answer. Not that women control men."
it’s not really me directly as such, I’m a much stronger man mentally now and in control of myself it’s just what it use to be like, and also a lot of men are still in the situation where they’re woman controls sex. It happens for sure, it’s one of the tricks woman have up they’re sleeves lol. Maybe the topic should have been worded better and should have said do SOME woman control sex.

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

"Thing is OP it's not a men vs women thing but a compatability thing and a relationship thing - if you are in a loving stable relationship where both partners are content and compatible, and able to talk openly and honestly, then what you suggest doesn't even come into it.

I'd suggest that in the situations you describe you either weren't compatible or the relationship wasn't that open and honest or on stable ground.

Beat me to it GM! It's not a man/woman thing, it's a respecting your partner thing, and also a speaking up for yourself thing. All comes down to the relationship, i think.

Mrs TMN x"

I could never beat you Mrs TMN I'm too submissive for that

By *rumguy1980Man  over a year ago

stechford

P"

Saucy clothing hehehe you mean naked legs open lol

By *exyEggsCouple  over a year ago

North East Scotland, mostly

Mrs TMN x

I could never beat you Mrs TMN I'm too submissive for that "

Ha!

Don't know about that but trying to prise the tv remote from their iron grip is bad enough.

"Why do you think woman control sex guys??? Whenever we want sex it’s always if they’re in the mood lol, but if they want some cock, they won’t take no for an answer, not that I would say no right enough. Just something to think about lads lol. We are controlled. "
I'm remotely controlled

Manchester (she/her)

"Sounds like you need to take control when they won't take no for an answer. Not that women control men. it’s not really me directly as such, I’m a much stronger man mentally now and in control of myself it’s just what it use to be like, and also a lot of men are still in the situation where they’re woman controls sex. It happens for sure, it’s one of the tricks woman have up they’re sleeves lol. Maybe the topic should have been worded better and should have said do SOME woman control sex. "

I wouldn't insult men by saying that they're so feeble minded, in general, that this kind of crap would work.

I'd suggest that in the situations you describe you either weren't compatible or the relationship wasn't that open and honest or on stable ground."

wise words. I’ll take that on board

"Why do you think woman control sex guys??? Whenever we want sex it’s always if they’re in the mood lol, but if they want some cock, they won’t take no for an answer, not that I would say no right enough. Just something to think about lads lol. We are controlled. I'm remotely controlled "
pmsl hahaa

By *eastAndTheHarlotCouple  over a year ago

Hartlepool

Erm. If I wasn't in the mood, Brat would accept the no. Much like it she isn't, I would accept the no.

What you're describing isn't right.

Although you even said yourself "you'd never say no".

The thing with consent is.. sex is controlled by all participants.

"Don't know about that but trying to prise the tv remote from their iron grip is bad enough. "
hahahaha

By *DreamOfGenieWoman  over a year ago

London

"Sounds like you need to take control when they won't take no for an answer. Not that women control men. it’s not really me directly as such, I’m a much stronger man mentally now and in control of myself it’s just what it use to be like, and also a lot of men are still in the situation where they’re woman controls sex. It happens for sure, it’s one of the tricks woman have up they’re sleeves lol. Maybe the topic should have been worded better and should have said do SOME woman control sex. "

Some women probably do, in the same way that some men do. It's generally called an imbalanced/controlling relationship.

"One of the tricks they have up their sleeves"?

Oh please. You think most of us have the time or energy to play games lol

"Sounds like you need to take control when they won't take no for an answer. Not that women control men. it’s not really me directly as such, I’m a much stronger man mentally now and in control of myself it’s just what it use to be like, and also a lot of men are still in the situation where they’re woman controls sex. It happens for sure, it’s one of the tricks woman have up they’re sleeves lol. Maybe the topic should have been worded better and should have said do SOME woman control sex.

Some women probably do, in the same way that some men do. It's generally called an imbalanced/controlling relationship.

Oh please. You think most of us have the time or energy to play games lol"

you dont have energy.......... really

"Sounds like you need to take control when they won't take no for an answer. Not that women control men. it’s not really me directly as such, I’m a much stronger man mentally now and in control of myself it’s just what it use to be like, and also a lot of men are still in the situation where they’re woman controls sex. It happens for sure, it’s one of the tricks woman have up they’re sleeves lol. Maybe the topic should have been worded better and should have said do SOME woman control sex.

Oh please. You think most of us have the time or energy to play games lol"

Woman have many tricks up they’re sleeve and you know it hahaa

"Erm. If I wasn't in the mood, Brat would accept the no. Much like it she isn't, I would accept the no.

The thing with consent is.. sex is controlled by all participants. "

sounds like a good relationship, I’ve just had shit ones with controlling woman. I should have worded it better and said do SOME woman control sex. I Seem to have hit a few nerves lol

Oh please. You think most of us have the time or energy to play games lolyou dont have energy.......... really "

yeah that comment made me chuckle as well lol

By *inkyLondonpairCouple  over a year ago

London

I wouldn't insult men by saying that they're so feeble minded, in general, that this kind of crap would work."

But it is empirically true that on the whole and talking globally men want sexual stimulation more often than women. Hence the massive sex industry primarily aimed at men. It follows from that that women can use sex as currency and sometimes do.

Whether stating that obvious fact is insulting to men, may or may not be true. But it's not really relevant .

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

Really? Let me get this straight, she doesn't want sex so you don't have sex. She wants sex, you want sex so you have sex, and you're complaining?

Manchester (she/her)

I wouldn't insult men by saying that they're so feeble minded, in general, that this kind of crap would work.

But it is empirically true that on the whole and talking globally men want sexual stimulation more often than women. Hence the massive sex industry primarily aimed at men. It follows from that that women can use sex as currency and sometimes do.

Whether stating that obvious fact is insulting to men, may or may not be true. But it's not really relevant . "

Perhaps. But men can and do control themselves, and if they think they're being played they should use their big head, not their little one.

Dudley

Yet another man blaming women for his own weaknesses

By *xMFM3sumsxxWoman  over a year ago

SouthWest Lancashire

We've been taught to control sex, like all of it is our responsibility. From contraception to being assaulted ...all of it is our fault.

So it does make sense that we would care to be in control more because we get the blame when something 'goes wrong'.

Kinda weird we also get told to be passive during sex and that a lot of men think we should be also.

London

Whether stating that obvious fact is insulting to men, may or may not be true. But it's not really relevant .

Perhaps. But men can and do control themselves, and if they think they're being played they should use their big head, not their little one."

Indeed they should, but isn't that rather like telling a woman in an abusive relationship that she should use her brain and just leave?

"Really? Let me get this straight, she doesn't want sex so you don't have sex. She wants sex, you want sex so you have sex, and you're complaining? "
I wanted sex and it was always when she was in the mood. Not when I was! If I wasn’t in the mood which is rare and only if I’ve had a 15 hour shift and was fucked and basically couldn’t open my eyes she would go all moody and want sex lol... not saying it’s a bad thing completely just saying us guys can be controlled by SOME woman regarding sex and maybe she was just a controlling person which others have pointed out

"Erm. If I wasn't in the mood, Brat would accept the no. Much like it she isn't, I would accept the no.

The thing with consent is.. sex is controlled by all participants. sounds like a good relationship, I’ve just had shit ones with controlling woman. I should have worded it better and said do SOME woman control sex. I Seem to have hit a few nerves lol "

because you lumped all women in the same catogry

See as far as I'm aware, if a rather horny P is in the same room as myself, then the only thought on my mind is to get that fair lady of mine thoroughly mated? Which means there's no one-sided decisions made whatsoever...

B

Dudley

"Really? Let me get this straight, she doesn't want sex so you don't have sex. She wants sex, you want sex so you have sex, and you're complaining? I wanted sex and it was always when she was in the mood. Not when I was! If I wasn’t in the mood which is rare and only if I’ve had a 15 hour shift and was fucked and basically couldn’t open my eyes she would go all moody and want sex lol... not saying it’s a bad thing completely just saying us guys can be controlled by SOME woman regarding sex and maybe she was just a controlling person which others have pointed out "

Do you think she should have had sex with you when she didn't want to?

Whether stating that obvious fact is insulting to men, may or may not be true. But it's not really relevant . "

sex as currency hahahaa I like that one! So true

Perhaps. But men can and do control themselves, and if they think they're being played they should use their big head, not their little one."

that is quite offensive actually to people who find themselves in contolling, abusive and violent relationships. Maybe now the op knows not all women are like that he will make better decisions before embarking on such relationships

"Really? Let me get this straight, she doesn't want sex so you don't have sex. She wants sex, you want sex so you have sex, and you're complaining? I wanted sex and it was always when she was in the mood. Not when I was! If I wasn’t in the mood which is rare and only if I’ve had a 15 hour shift and was fucked and basically couldn’t open my eyes she would go all moody and want sex lol... not saying it’s a bad thing completely just saying us guys can be controlled by SOME woman regarding sex and maybe she was just a controlling person which others have pointed out

Do you think she should have had sex with you when she didn't want to? "

No, I never said I would have wanted her to have sex if she’s didn’t want to. For a start I’m a nice guy and I’m not #controlling

Dudley

Perhaps. But men can and do control themselves, and if they think they're being played they should use their big head, not their little one.that is quite offensive actually to people who find themselves in contolling, abusive and violent relationships. Maybe now the op knows not all women are like that he will make better decisions before embarking on such relationships"

That wasn't said about abusive and violent relationships though.

OP has said he basically always wanted sex but his ex didn't and he thinks that's her controlling him. That is an insult to true controlling relationships.

Dudley

"Really? Let me get this straight, she doesn't want sex so you don't have sex. She wants sex, you want sex so you have sex, and you're complaining? I wanted sex and it was always when she was in the mood. Not when I was! If I wasn’t in the mood which is rare and only if I’ve had a 15 hour shift and was fucked and basically couldn’t open my eyes she would go all moody and want sex lol... not saying it’s a bad thing completely just saying us guys can be controlled by SOME woman regarding sex and maybe she was just a controlling person which others have pointed out

Do you think she should have had sex with you when she didn't want to? No, I never said I would have wanted her to have sex if she’s didn’t want to. For a start I’m a nice guy and I’m not #controlling "

So what is the problem then? You almost always wanted sex but she didn't, how does that make her controlling?

The thing with consent is.. sex is controlled by all participants. sounds like a good relationship, I’ve just had shit ones with controlling woman. I should have worded it better and said do SOME woman control sex. I Seem to have hit a few nerves lol because you lumped all women in the same catogry"

unfortunately there’s such a high percentage in that category. Take a chill pill... a bet your a lovely woman and not like that lol

Manchester (she/her)

Perhaps. But men can and do control themselves, and if they think they're being played they should use their big head, not their little one.

Indeed they should, but isn't that rather like telling a woman in an abusive relationship that she should use her brain and just leave? "

No, because there are empirical risks when the abused leave, which is very different to expecting civilised adults to behave like civilised adults.

Do you think she should have had sex with you when she didn't want to? No, I never said I would have wanted her to have sex if she’s didn’t want to. For a start I’m a nice guy and I’m not #controlling

So what is the problem then? You almost always wanted sex but she didn't, how does that make her controlling? "

your really not grasping my point, it’s a control thing! Some men are controlled by SOME woman when it comes to sex. Maybe men do it but woman certainly do

Perhaps. But men can and do control themselves, and if they think they're being played they should use their big head, not their little one.that is quite offensive actually to people who find themselves in contolling, abusive and violent relationships. Maybe now the op knows not all women are like that he will make better decisions before embarking on such relationships

OP has said he basically always wanted sex but his ex didn't and he thinks that's her controlling him. That is an insult to true controlling relationships. "

are you stupid? I never said that at all. Read the topic! Pmsl

London

Indeed they should, but isn't that rather like telling a woman in an abusive relationship that she should use her brain and just leave?

No, because there are empirical risks when the abused leave, which is very different to expecting civilised adults to behave like civilised adults."

True, but I think there's a tendency when men are being manipulated emotionally to just tell them to man up and not let it happen. Women in such situations tend to be viewed much more sympathetically.

That's the patriarchy for you I suppose: men must behave rationally and logically whilst women are permitted emotional nuance.

Dudley

Perhaps. But men can and do control themselves, and if they think they're being played they should use their big head, not their little one.that is quite offensive actually to people who find themselves in contolling, abusive and violent relationships. Maybe now the op knows not all women are like that he will make better decisions before embarking on such relationships

OP has said he basically always wanted sex but his ex didn't and he thinks that's her controlling him. That is an insult to true controlling relationships. are you stupid? I never said that at all. Read the topic! Pmsl "

Can you not resort to name calling please?

You have said that you very rarely didn't want sex, when your ex said she wanted sex you had sex, when she didn't want sex you didn't have sex. That's what you said, correct?

My ex used to tell me she’s not having sex with me when she couldn’t get what she wanted. The day I told her that’s fine I’ll have a wank like usual was pretty much the end... she didn’t like that. I’m Better off without her

OP has said he basically always wanted sex but his ex didn't and he thinks that's her controlling him. That is an insult to true controlling relationships. are you stupid? I never said that at all. Read the topic! Pmsl

Can you not resort to name calling please?

You have said that you very rarely didn't want sex, when your ex said she wanted sex you had sex, when she didn't want sex you didn't have sex. That's what you said, correct? "

I have said, when I’m in the mood sex is only on if she’s in the mood. Which is ok! If she’s in the mood and I have maybe had a long hard day, basically can’t open my eyes! She would moan and be pissed off and want sex! I Think the words mmm, eh, controlling!

"My ex used to tell me she’s not having sex with me when she couldn’t get what she wanted. The day I told her that’s fine I’ll have a wank like usual was pretty much the end... she didn’t like that. I’m Better off without her"
wow man glad to hear your out of that relationship!

By *mberWoman  over a year ago

Preston

P interesting, maybe all woman ain’t the same then. I’ve had a number of girlfriends which if they are in the mood we have sex and if they ain’t and I am we don’t... I’m sure a lot of woman are like that, I’ve heard stories from friends also. "

Well a) we aren't all the same and b) what you're impinging there is that you have ex gfs that forced you to have sex...which is illegal. However if you want to have sex 24/7 and never say no then obviously it will be determined by them.

Did you think this through?

Preston

P interesting, maybe all woman ain’t the same then. I’ve had a number of girlfriends which if they are in the mood we have sex and if they ain’t and I am we don’t... I’m sure a lot of woman are like that, I’ve heard stories from friends also.

Well a) we aren't all the same and b) what you're impinging there is that you have ex gfs that forced you to have sex...which is illegal. However if you want to have sex 24/7 and never say no then obviously it will be determined by them.

Did you think this through?"

Impinging? Implying!

No, because there are empirical risks when the abused leave, which is very different to expecting civilised adults to behave like civilised adults.

True, but I think there's a tendency when men are being manipulated emotionally to just tell them to man up and not let it happen. Women in such situations tend to be viewed much more sympathetically.

That's the patriarchy for you I suppose: men must behave rationally and logically whilst women are permitted emotional nuance. "

there’s definitely a tendency for men just to man up and get on with it! Lots of guys have mental health issues to and are scared to talk about it because they think it’s not manly and they’re weak! It’s sad, guys have to open up more!

P interesting, maybe all woman ain’t the same then. I’ve had a number of girlfriends which if they are in the mood we have sex and if they ain’t and I am we don’t... I’m sure a lot of woman are like that, I’ve heard stories from friends also.

Did you think this through?"

wtf! Forced sex??? Some People really don’t read correctly

Manchester (she/her)

That's the patriarchy for you I suppose: men must behave rationally and logically whilst women are permitted emotional nuance. "

Perhaps. But I think in these kinds of instances men can use their supposed more primal nature to excuse a lack of self control.

I'm all for men expressing themselves emotionally, etc, but in these kinds of instances my suspicion is often that they're using a stereotype to not behave appropriately.

By *aitonelMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

Not read any of the other comments because frankly there is nothing else thaar can be said...

If a woman (or anyone) controls sex over you (as a person) then it's because you are allowing it to happen. If you are weak enough to say yes when they want it, it's all on you either way.

Just to point out I don't include any form of assault, manipulation, or force included in this. That's a very different thing all together

Oh please. You think most of us have the time or energy to play games lolyou dont have energy.......... really yeah that comment made me chuckle as well lol "

bet she's got loads of energy

By * Sophie xTV/TS  over a year ago

Derby

Are any the same....I mean, I dont even have a vagina

"How about just not presuming all women are the same???

Are any the same....I mean, I dont even have a vagina "

you're too tall to have a vagina

Preston

Did you think this through? wtf! Forced sex??? Some People really don’t read correctly "

I quote "if they want sex, they won't take no for an answer"

There is nothing wrong with my reading. Maybe it's your style of writing that's the issue here.

By *uke OzadeMan  over a year ago

Ho Chi Minge City

I disagree OP. If the rugby is on the best she will get is giving me a nosh whilst I’m watching it #priorities

By *elshsunsWoman  over a year ago

Flintshire

Errrrrrr no we not

By *erdyWoman  over a year ago

wiltshire

Agree with you . Women are Defo the ones in control when it comes to sex - myself included. When it comes to sex females have the upper hand. Look how it is on fab... enough said.

Dudley

"Why do you think woman control sex guys??? Whenever we want sex it’s always if they’re in the mood lol, but if they want some cock, they won’t take no for an answer, not that I would say no right enough. Just something to think about lads lol. We are controlled.

Agree with you . Women are Defo the ones in control when it comes to sex - myself included. When it comes to sex females have the upper hand. Look how it is on fab... enough said."

That's fine if you do but don't speak for me, I don't control people using sex.

By * Sophie xTV/TS  over a year ago

Derby

"How about just not presuming all women are the same???

Are any the same....I mean, I dont even have a vagina you're too tall to have a vagina "

I've met taller than me with a vagina.....and very nice it was too

Agree with you . Women are Defo the ones in control when it comes to sex - myself included. When it comes to sex females have the upper hand. Look how it is on fab... enough said."

guess it depe depends on the guy your meeting. I prefer guys to be equal and have enough about them not to be ruled by a vagina

Liverpool

Congratulatuons on your ability to control the weak willed and weak minded. A trait everyone (even the weak willed and weak minded) posses. Being in high demand grants options, not control.

For everyone else, if you try to control sex you will likely get told to fuck off and keep on fucking off until you reach a gate that says "you can't fuck off past here", so then climb over that gate, dream the impossible dream, and keep fucking off forever.

By *emorefridaCouple  over a year ago

La la land

Disagree in relationship it's about compromise and finding how things work for each other. Nobody should control one another.

And again it's down to stereotypes that women don't want sex as much as men, leaving the men deprived. There are plenty of women on here to want gangbangs and mfm etc. So how does that fit into your logic?

There's no control but natural cycles mostly. When you'll start bleeding every month you'll understand.

Mrs

wiltshire

Hope you have the old tin hat on OP! They're coming for us cause we disagree with the fab masses

hahaha thank you very much! X

Errrrrrr no we not "

lol

"Disagree in relationship it's about compromise and finding how things work for each other. Nobody should control one another.

And again it's down to stereotypes that women don't want sex as much as men, leaving the men deprived. There are plenty of women on here to want gangbangs and mfm etc. So how does that fit into your logic? "

just face it and accept that a lot of woman not all control sex lol

Hope you have the old tin hat on OP! They're coming for us cause we disagree with the fab masses "

yeah I’ve had to get the tin hat out... some people hate the truth lol... it’s a shame

By *ensualtouch15Man  over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

Hope you have the old tin hat on OP! They're coming for us cause we disagree with the fab masses yeah I’ve had to get the tin hat out... some people hate the truth lol... it’s a shame "

Oh bless ya

This is not my experience

Dudley

"Disagree in relationship it's about compromise and finding how things work for each other. Nobody should control one another.

And again it's down to stereotypes that women don't want sex as much as men, leaving the men deprived. There are plenty of women on here to want gangbangs and mfm etc. So how does that fit into your logic? just face it and accept that a lot of woman not all control sex lol "

so choosing not to have sex when we don't want it is now controlling it? God forbid should we be allowed to choose.

La la land

And again it's down to stereotypes that women don't want sex as much as men, leaving the men deprived. There are plenty of women on here to want gangbangs and mfm etc. So how does that fit into your logic? just face it and accept that a lot of woman not all control sex lol

so choosing not to have sex when we don't want it is now controlling it? God forbid should we be allowed to choose."

Clearly we should just drop our knickers on command

Liverpool

And again it's down to stereotypes that women don't want sex as much as men, leaving the men deprived. There are plenty of women on here to want gangbangs and mfm etc. So how does that fit into your logic? just face it and accept that a lot of woman not all control sex lol "

But they don't. The very fact that there are men that will have no problem turning them down or saying no proves they don't have control, what does exist is that some men will allow women to have control because they are too weak to say no just because it was offered.

And again it's down to stereotypes that women don't want sex as much as men, leaving the men deprived. There are plenty of women on here to want gangbangs and mfm etc. So how does that fit into your logic? just face it and accept that a lot of woman not all control sex lol

so choosing not to have sex when we don't want it is now controlling it? God forbid should we be allowed to choose."

again, Your not grasping what I’m meaning lol

By *aveed74Man  over a year ago

a round and a bout Midlands

Perfect answer to an inexperienced first post!

But they don't. The very fact that there are men that will have no problem turning them down or saying no proves they don't have control, what does exist is that some men will allow women to have control because they are too weak to say no just because it was offered."

most guys are not weak cause they don’t say no! Your another one who’s in denial if you’ve never had a woman control you with sex lol

ashby de la zouch

so choosing not to have sex when we don't want it is now controlling it? God forbid should we be allowed to choose. again, Your not grasping what I’m meaning lol "

Maybe that's because what you're implying is nonsense

so choosing not to have sex when we don't want it is now controlling it? God forbid should we be allowed to choose.

Clearly we should just drop our knickers on command "

it’s hard for Some people to understand my point I suppose lol

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Women don’t ‘control’ sex but if she isn’t in the mood why should she do it. Also same for the man if he isn’t in the mood why should he do it. I think OP is having a pop at us ladies!

Dudley

[Removed by poster at 02/03/20 18:39:47]

Dudley

Women don’t ‘control’ sex but if she isn’t in the mood why should she do it. Also same for the man if he isn’t in the mood why should he do it. I think OP is having a pop at us ladies! "

Yep, we are obviously all crazy witches, corrupting all the innocent men. BURN THEM!

Women don’t ‘control’ sex but if she isn’t in the mood why should she do it. Also same for the man if he isn’t in the mood why should he do it. I think OP is having a pop at us ladies! "

I should have put the topic as do SOME woman control sex! I’m not having a dig at woman at all but if you feel like that I’ll say sorry lol... I’ll stand by it SOME woman definitely control guys with sex

Women don’t ‘control’ sex but if she isn’t in the mood why should she do it. Also same for the man if he isn’t in the mood why should he do it. I think OP is having a pop at us ladies!

Yep, we are obviously all crazy witches, corrupting all the innocent men. BURN THEM!"

lol. some woman are goddesses... unfortunately it’s only some

I agree with the op that "some" women are controlling manipulate fuckers that will use sex as a weapon. My arguement was the op lumping "all" women in the same catagory

I think I understand your point OP.

It's like when women want sex they have it but a man could wank himself blind waiting for it.

so choosing not to have sex when we don't want it is now controlling it? God forbid should we be allowed to choose. again, Your not grasping what I’m meaning lol

Maybe that's because what you're implying is nonsense "

nonsense? Don’t kid yourself on...

"I agree with the op that "some" women are controlling manipulate fuckers that will use sex as a weapon. My arguement was the op lumping "all" women in the same catagory"

Those women can only do that if the men allow them to though.

"I think I understand your point OP.

It's like when women want sex they have it but a man could wank himself blind waiting for it. "

hahaahahaaa

Dudley

It's like when women want sex they have it but a man could wank himself blind waiting for it. "

Why is that the woman controlling him though?

ashby de la zouch

Yep, we are obviously all crazy witches, corrupting all the innocent men. BURN THEM! lol. some woman are goddesses... unfortunately it’s only some "

I'd stop digging if I were you

I can see how anyone could control you not just women

It seems a more you thing than a them thing

I think your thread meant to be

"Why am I so weak willed and malleable "

My topic sure has rattled a few cages! Lol

ashby de la zouch

"I agree with the op that "some" women are controlling manipulate fuckers that will use sex as a weapon. My arguement was the op lumping "all" women in the same catagory"

No some humans are

Men women non specifics

Manchester (she/her)

Yep, we are obviously all crazy witches, corrupting all the innocent men. BURN THEM!"

Or everyone can be responsible for themselves.

La la land

Just like "some" men sexually assault women doesn't mean that all men do.

"I agree with the op that "some" women are controlling manipulate fuckers that will use sex as a weapon. My arguement was the op lumping "all" women in the same catagory

Those women can only do that if the men allow them to though. "

but thats like saying someone in a violent relationship only gets hit because they allow it to happen

It's like when women want sex they have it but a man could wank himself blind waiting for it.

Why is that the woman controlling him though? "

I didn't say that.. But yeah some women got men by the balls.

ashby de la zouch

so choosing not to have sex when we don't want it is now controlling it? God forbid should we be allowed to choose. again, Your not grasping what I’m meaning lol

Maybe that's because what you're implying is nonsense nonsense? Don’t kid yourself on... "

Erm show me my thread where I have issues?

Manchester (she/her)

"I agree with the op that "some" women are controlling manipulate fuckers that will use sex as a weapon. My arguement was the op lumping "all" women in the same catagory

Just like "some" men sexually assault women doesn't mean that all men do. "

Liverpool

But they don't. The very fact that there are men that will have no problem turning them down or saying no proves they don't have control, what does exist is that some men will allow women to have control because they are too weak to say no just because it was offered. most guys are not weak cause they don’t say no! Your another one who’s in denial if you’ve never had a woman control you with sex lol"

I never have, I never will. I don't let sex control my choices. It's called willpower. Every sexual encounter and interaction has been on equal terms, I'll gladly decline sex if its not what I'm willing to do at any given time. Hell, I'm stubborn enough to turn the tables and go without if I'm given the ultimatum.

Allowing yourself to be controlled over such a small thing is weakness. You have every ability to say no just as she does. If you say no she has no more control than you do. Therfore your inability allows her to have control.

Yep, we are obviously all crazy witches, corrupting all the innocent men. BURN THEM! lol. some woman are goddesses... unfortunately it’s only some

I'd stop digging if I were you

I can see how anyone could control you not just women

It seems a more you thing than a them thing

I think your thread meant to be

"Why am I so weak willed and malleable ""

stop digging? Anyone can control me? Wtf are you on about? Some lip on you!

Dudley

Those women can only do that if the men allow them to though. but thats like saying someone in a violent relationship only gets hit because they allow it to happen"

It's not really the same thing.

Those women can only do that if the men allow them to though. but thats like saying someone in a violent relationship only gets hit because they allow it to happen"

No it’s not. That wasn’t my train of thought at all

Just like "some" men sexually assault women doesn't mean that all men do. "

exactly you cant tar everyone with the same brush

Dudley

But they don't. The very fact that there are men that will have no problem turning them down or saying no proves they don't have control, what does exist is that some men will allow women to have control because they are too weak to say no just because it was offered. most guys are not weak cause they don’t say no! Your another one who’s in denial if you’ve never had a woman control you with sex lol

I never have, I never will. I don't let sex control my choices. It's called willpower. Every sexual encounter and interaction has been on equal terms, I'll gladly decline sex if its not what I'm willing to do at any given time. Hell, I'm stubborn enough to turn the tables and go without if I'm given the ultimatum.

Allowing yourself to be controlled over such a small thing is weakness. You have every ability to say no just as she does. If you say no she has no more control than you do. Therfore your inability allows her to have control.

"

Get into bed ya bastard, I want orgasms!

Liverpool

Those women can only do that if the men allow them to though. "

Exactly. These women have the ability to control with sex, the same men have the ability to deny that control but saying no and just walking off.

But they don't. The very fact that there are men that will have no problem turning them down or saying no proves they don't have control, what does exist is that some men will allow women to have control because they are too weak to say no just because it was offered. most guys are not weak cause they don’t say no! Your another one who’s in denial if you’ve never had a woman control you with sex lol

"

Exactly! This is what I meant

Women who take control is amazing, ive noticed older women mostly do, and they shown me some amazing things, one older lady played with my gooch and placed her fingers in all the right places lol x

Those women can only do that if the men allow them to though. but thats like saying someone in a violent relationship only gets hit because they allow it to happen

No it’s not. That wasn’t my train of thought at all "

how is it different maybe a man allows it to happen because he doesnt know how to stop it or get out of the relationship its just the same

Those women can only do that if the men allow them to though. but thats like saying someone in a violent relationship only gets hit because they allow it to happen

No it’s not. That wasn’t my train of thought at all how is it different maybe a man allows it to happen because he doesnt know how to stop it or get out of the relationship its just the same"

No I disagree. I don’t think it is the same

If only I could edit this topic

Dudley

No it’s not. That wasn’t my train of thought at all how is it different maybe a man allows it to happen because he doesnt know how to stop it or get out of the relationship its just the same"

Not the same at all.

ashby de la zouch

Exactly. These women have the ability to control with sex, the same men have the ability to deny that control but saying no and just walking off. "

Indeed but the weak willed and malleable start threads whining about their lack of control

In my book where ladies are concerned control would not be in my vocabulary from either perspective

No it’s not. That wasn’t my train of thought at all how is it different maybe a man allows it to happen because he doesnt know how to stop it or get out of the relationship its just the same

No I disagree. I don’t think it is the same "

we will have to differ on that

wiltshire

Jeez, some folk need to simmer down! No need to get so worked up over a very trivial subject. Glad you lot are not in charge of the country

"If only I could edit this topic "

I know what you mean man. You have to be very specific with what you say here because some of the forumers take things litterally and will always try to shoot you down.

Choose your words Wisley because once you are in their bad books, you are then blocked and never forgiven.

People who go far in this buisness are the ones who kiss arse and fly low.

"If only I could edit this topic

I know what you mean man. You have to be very specific with what you say here because some of the forumers take things litterally and will always try to shoot you down.

Choose your words Wisley because once you are in their bad books, you are then blocked and never forgiven.

People who go far in this buisness are the ones who kiss arse and fly low. "

Haha. I don’t often agree with you but you’re not wrong!

Exactly. These women have the ability to control with sex, the same men have the ability to deny that control but saying no and just walking off.

Indeed but the weak willed and malleable start threads whining about their lack of control

In my book where ladies are concerned control would not be in my vocabulary from either perspective "

hahahaha

Not read the thread, but I disagree fundamentally with the whole premise of your arguement. If women you have been with dont take no for an answer, you are free to get up and leave!

And if they dont want sex as often as you, you imply they should, just because you want it? How does that work?

What about communication and understanding? Many people have mismatched sex drives but arent slaves of, or victims of it.

Manchester (she/her)

If the men in this instance are being abused, then that's one thing. But wanting sex at different times, and having your partner trying to persuade you to come around, that's not abuse per se. Ultimately if you don't want to have sex, don't have sex. Don't fall for manipulation. We need to kill the idea that men are so led by their penises that they lose control. It's not true, and it hurts both men and women.

By *ex HolesMan  over a year ago

Up North

It’s vagina wizardry OP.

The power of the fangine

"If the men in this instance are being abused, then that's one thing. But wanting sex at different times, and having your partner trying to persuade you to come around, that's not abuse per se. Ultimately if you don't want to have sex, don't have sex. Don't fall for manipulation. We need to kill the idea that men are so led by their penises that they lose control. It's not true, and it hurts both men and women."

your right man you certainly do. I’m not the kiss arse and fly low type lol but who cares! Everyone has an opinion people can say what they like lol, some people are very sensitive though

People who go far in this buisness are the ones who kiss arse and fly low. your right man you certainly do. I’m not the kiss arse and fly low type lol but who cares! Everyone has an opinion people can say what they like lol, some people are very sensitive though "

. Welcome to fab

Manchester (she/her)

"If the men in this instance are being abused, then that's one thing. But wanting sex at different times, and having your partner trying to persuade you to come around, that's not abuse per se. Ultimately if you don't want to have sex, don't have sex. Don't fall for manipulation. We need to kill the idea that men are so led by their penises that they lose control. It's not true, and it hurts both men and women.

"

Is it a full moon, Nora?

"If the men in this instance are being abused, then that's one thing. But wanting sex at different times, and having your partner trying to persuade you to come around, that's not abuse per se. Ultimately if you don't want to have sex, don't have sex. Don't fall for manipulation. We need to kill the idea that men are so led by their penises that they lose control. It's not true, and it hurts both men and women.

Is it a full moon, Nora? "

I know!!! Haha

By *rad110Man  over a year ago

rayliegh

I’ve slept with enough woman to have an opinion on it, maybe all woman ain’t like that but in some cases woman control sex... "

i agree 100% dont think women have as much sex drive as men

Liverpool

You are correct on wording things wisely and correctly. But you are greatly wrong with the kissing arse and flying low part.

I've done well and certainly don't kiss arse or fly low.

The ability to word what you are saying and be willing to discuss with well thought arguments is what makes a difference. Along with not being controversial just for the sake of it.

I’ve slept with enough woman to have an opinion on it, maybe all woman ain’t like that but in some cases woman control sex... i agree 100% dont think women have as much sex drive as men "

Oh dear

Dudley

I’ve slept with enough woman to have an opinion on it, maybe all woman ain’t like that but in some cases woman control sex... i agree 100% dont think women have as much sex drive as men "

Oh really? Are you sure about that?

People who go far in this buisness are the ones who kiss arse and fly low. your right man you certainly do. I’m not the kiss arse and fly low type lol but who cares! Everyone has an opinion people can say what they like lol, some people are very sensitive though "

Well I like kissing P's arse and she'll never be anything but low to the ground, so this bodes well for our Fab adventures!

B

By *yx_InannaWoman  over a year ago

Burslem

I've found men to be controlled by their urges. The types of men who get a sudden urge to masturbate and do it is lack self control. Always feeling horny yet don't consider a time and place for it, always on a whim.

Either gender in a relationship is controlling when it comes to denying sex and sex on their terms would be seen this way but them engaging in their sexual pleasures but refuse to engage in them with the other person basically denying sex as a form of manipulation.

Blaming women for "controlling sex" when they choose not to engage on a whim, picking appropriate times and not having sex because they aren't in the mood isn't controlling. When someone wants sex all the time and you never say no when you have an opportunity to have sex the only thing that's controlling is your own sex drive.

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

Would you really want a woman to have sex with you, even if she didn't want to?

I had to endure that in my early 20's and trust me it is not a nice feeling!

And I wouldn't put up with that again, that is for sure

Manchester (she/her)

I’ve slept with enough woman to have an opinion on it, maybe all woman ain’t like that but in some cases woman control sex... i agree 100% dont think women have as much sex drive as men

Oh really? Are you sure about that? "

I've been socialised to stfu about my sex drive, or be ashamed about it, or suppress it. Doesn't mean it's not out of control. I just hide it.

People who go far in this buisness are the ones who kiss arse and fly low.

You are correct on wording things wisely and correctly. But you are greatly wrong with the kissing arse and flying low part.

I've done well and certainly don't kiss arse or fly low.

The ability to word what you are saying and be willing to discuss with well thought arguments is what makes a difference. Along with not being controversial just for the sake of it. "

is that what you think I’m being?controversial just for the sake of it? Well I’m not, I put up a topic that’s not to far wrong and people kicked off lol... some people in the uk are just so sensitive and love to cry for nothing...

"Would you really want a woman to have sex with you, even if she didn't want to?

And I wouldn't put up with that again, that is for sure "

that’s not my point! Read!

wiltshire

People who go far in this buisness are the ones who kiss arse and fly low. your right man you certainly do. I’m not the kiss arse and fly low type lol but who cares! Everyone has an opinion people can say what they like lol, some people are very sensitive though

Well I like kissing P's arse and she'll never be anything but low to the ground, so this bodes well for our Fab adventures!

B"

Fuck to being a sheep OP! Never follow the crowd cause it's popular and comfortable! Being true to ones self doesn't make you popular but at least you can look at yourself in the mirror. This girl doesn't lick anyone's arse! X

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

"Would you really want a woman to have sex with you, even if she didn't want to?

And I wouldn't put up with that again, that is for sure that’s not my point! Read! "

I have read and it was your point, I was in a relationship where something was expected every night and saying No was never respected!

That is how I read your comments, that you now have to accept that if a woman says no, then you have to live with it, boo hoo

People who go far in this buisness are the ones who kiss arse and fly low. your right man you certainly do. I’m not the kiss arse and fly low type lol but who cares! Everyone has an opinion people can say what they like lol, some people are very sensitive though

. Welcome to fab "

Yeah welcome to Fab land.

I'm not an arse kisser either and I don't keep a low profile, which is part of the reason why I haven't actually slipped it in yet... But hay il live.

I havent read all of this forum but il say this because I don't care how the sensitive souls judge me.

Women do rule sex because they're the gate keepers and let's talk reality.. Ffs men can't control their own cocks! So how do anyone expect men to be in control of sex.

Tits and pussy rule.. if I had a boob job and I was that way unlined I'd be getting fucked to death.

And I wouldn't put up with that again, that is for sure that’s not my point! Read!

I have read and it was your point, I was in a relationship where something was expected every night and saying No was never respected!

That is how I read your comments, that you now have to accept that if a woman says no, then you have to live with it, boo hoo "

your another one who just isn’t grasping what I’m saying or meaning lol

. Welcome to fab

Yeah welcome to Fab land.

I'm not an arse kisser either and I don't keep a low profile, which is part of the reason why I haven't actually slipped it in yet... But hay il live.

I havent read all of this forum but il say this because I don't care how the sensitive souls judge me.

Women do rule sex because they're the gate keepers and let's talk reality.. Ffs men can't control their own cocks! So how do anyone expect men to be in control of sex.

Tits and pussy rule.. if I had a boob job and I was that way unlined I'd be getting fucked to death."

your soooooo righr man! Woman rule sex with tits and pussy! And ladies! That’s a FACT!

How often did you "woo" the women you wanted to have sex with, your partners?

Was it a case of "fancy a shag?"

Did you stop flirting? Stop appreciating them? Stop the chase you had at the start?

Just because you're in a relationship with someone doesn't mean that stuff should get forgotten.

With me, and I suspect a lot of women, don't expect to grab for my minge or kiss my neck and then suddenly I'm legs akimbo. I need the "mating dance" so to speak, the lust, the desire. I need to know I'm fancied, appreciated, lusted after and not just a hole to empty a load in coz the penis wants it.

I want to be dated, mated and sated. Make me feel all woman and believe me, I'll make you feel all man.

Well, not you, but ....

P

By *rad110Man  over a year ago

rayliegh

I’ve slept with enough woman to have an opinion on it, maybe all woman ain’t like that but in some cases woman control sex... i agree 100% dont think women have as much sex drive as men

Oh really? Are you sure about that? "

really its a fact 8 out 10 men i know moan they have to ask for sex men would fuck anywhere anytime

Oh really? Are you sure about that? really its a fact 8 out 10 men i know moan they have to ask for sex men would fuck anywhere anytime "

Are the 8 married and the other 2 single?

Oh really? Are you sure about that? really its a fact 8 out 10 men i know moan they have to ask for sex men would fuck anywhere anytime "

woman are in control in so many ways and half them don’t even realise it

Oh really? Are you sure about that? really its a fact 8 out 10 men i know moan they have to ask for sex men would fuck anywhere anytime

Are the 8 married and the other 2 single? "

hahaha

Oh really? Are you sure about that? really its a fact 8 out 10 men i know moan they have to ask for sex men would fuck anywhere anytime woman are in control in so many ways and half them don’t even realise it "

Realise it? It wouldn’t even cross my mind to use sex as a weapon or manipulate someone into sex. I don’t think I’d be attracted to any man who allowed himself to be controlled in that way either.

By *yx_InannaWoman  over a year ago

Burslem

Women feel like too but they prioritize and balance their sex drive. Women have a lot more self control.

I'm at the point I feel like grabbing the postman because my sexual urges screaming in my head telling me to just fuck lots of it don't stop. But I don't. I'd happily fuck 24/7 but there's priorities. As much as I want to fuck every person I fancy it don't doesn't mean I don't want sex I do very much so. I've killed enough toys trying to deal with it. So now I don't masturbate because the frustration is too much. I don't jump at the 1st offer of a fuck because 99% of the time it's pathetic or unsatisfying.

My self control is pushed to its limits, but I also want to find a damn good fuck and not be some sex toy for a guy who has no interest in my pleasure.

So get over yourself and learn self control.

"How often did you "woo" the women you wanted to have sex with, your partners?

Did you stop flirting? Stop appreciating them? Stop the chase you had at the start?

Just because you're in a relationship with someone doesn't mean that stuff should get forgotten.

With me, and I suspect a lot of women, don't expect to grab for my minge or kiss my neck and then suddenly I'm legs akimbo. I need the "mating dance" so to speak, the lust, the desire. I need to know I'm fancied, appreciated, lusted after and not just a hole to empty a load in coz the penis wants it.

I want to be dated, mated and sated. Make me feel all woman and believe me, I'll make you feel all man.

Well, not you, but ....

P"

you don’t know me at all, I’m a very romantic caring kinda guy who flirts and appreciates them so much! See the problem is as well SOME woman expect to much from guys! Far to much! Basically turn up with a rose in your mouth everyday type shit lol... about time woman woooed us guys more

Oh really? Are you sure about that? really its a fact 8 out 10 men i know moan they have to ask for sex men would fuck anywhere anytime woman are in control in so many ways and half them don’t even realise it

Realise it? It wouldn’t even cross my mind to use sex as a weapon or manipulate someone into sex. I don’t think I’d be attracted to any man who allowed himself to be controlled in that way either. "

I meant yous have control in so many ways not regarding sex! You know it lol

Dudley

Oh really? Are you sure about that? really its a fact 8 out 10 men i know moan they have to ask for sex men would fuck anywhere anytime woman are in control in so many ways and half them don’t even realise it

Realise it? It wouldn’t even cross my mind to use sex as a weapon or manipulate someone into sex. I don’t think I’d be attracted to any man who allowed himself to be controlled in that way either. I meant yous have control in so many ways not regarding sex! You know it lol "

You just don't get it at all.

Would you want something putting into your body that you did'nt want?

"How often did you "woo" the women you wanted to have sex with, your partners?

Well, not you, but ....

P you don’t know me at all, I’m a very romantic caring kinda guy who flirts and appreciates them so much! See the problem is as well SOME woman expect to much from guys! Far to much! Basically turn up with a rose in your mouth everyday type shit lol... about time woman woooed us guys more "

Oh I do woo my guy, that's partly why we have a great sex life.

But see, I wouldn't expect anyone to turn up with a rose in their mouth every day, however if that IS what someone needed for them to feel turned on, sexy, appreciated and wanting to get down n dirty, and you're saying it's shit, then you're not considering what they need.

What you may deem insignificant and pathetic may mean the world to someone else and you're belittling it.

People are different and need different things, that's where communication comes into play, and listening to HEAR, not to reply.

Some women are manipulative cuntwaffles, and some are sensitive souls who need more care, attention and reassurance than others. It's about finding the right balance for you.

P