FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > So- q for the gents...

So- q for the gents...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *viatrix OP   Woman  over a year ago

Redhill

AnnieWilkes asked this weekend what penetrating a vagina felt like from the man’s POV... it was a great thread that had us having to have a cold shower!

I am not writing anything, but I must admit that the spunking videos have distracted me from housework... especially those where guys are vocal and grunt and groan... so hot!

So I am curious- what does it feel like for you guys when you ejaculate? When wanking? When inside a vagina? Feel free to elaborate. I’m curious and frisky...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"AnnieWilkes asked this weekend what penetrating a vagina felt like from the man’s POV... it was a great thread that had us having to have a cold shower!

I am not writing anything, but I must admit that the spunking videos have distracted me from housework... especially those where guys are vocal and grunt and groan... so hot!

So I am curious- what does it feel like for you guys when you ejaculate? When wanking? When inside a vagina? Feel free to elaborate. I’m curious and frisky... "

Spunking videos? Did I miss a challenge again? Lol

Its been so long imagine a hoover bag bursting

For me, it starts a short while before the actual ejaculation, as a feeling somewhere deeper. Like a tightness, but in a good way. It starts to spread, and it’s almost like I can feel it moving up my shaft and then exploding out as the orgasm peaks.

If my prostate is being stimulated, that feeling starts much, much earlier and becomes an extended thing, stretching out into what can feel like infinity. I’ve had multiple ejaculations/organisms this way - two or three in around the space of a minute from the first ejaculation to the last. I’ve also had what I’d call full body orgasms, where my arms and legs go numb, like pins and needles, and the orgasm sensation, rather than being centred in my groin, fills my whole core. Truly spectacular.

By *ensuallover1000Man  over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

Ejaculation - it’s best described as feeling like a sudden, massive (and incredibly gratifying!) release of energy centred around the loin region.

The build up is quite exquisite also; The thrusting motion in essence builds up the charge until the body can no longer hold any more and an erupting orgasm is the inevitable and much welcome release.

Afterwards it feels somewhat like a huge load (excuse the pun) has been lifted from one.

It is......a most pleasurable experience

What does it feel like for you guys when you ejaculate? Delirium.

When wanking? Contentment.

When inside a vagina? Magnificence.

"AnnieWilkes asked this weekend what penetrating a vagina felt like from the man’s POV... it was a great thread that had us having to have a cold shower!

So I am curious- what does it feel like for you guys when you ejaculate? When wanking? When inside a vagina? Feel free to elaborate. I’m curious and frisky... "

I can only speak for me, it may be different for others.

It's like a building pressure throughout my groin, my cock and balls; a tingling in the very tip that encourages me to stroke harder.

I try to fight it, to make it last longer and make the sensation build to a crescendo but eventually I have to give in and feel my cock pulsate as I shoot jets of cum.

Redhill

Love the replies, gents... keep them coming..

By *ed-monkeyCouple  over a year ago

Hailsham

For me ... it can be as intense as tingles down the spine, whole body "chill" with goose bumps, and major tingle in the groin and involuntary spasms of pelvic floor muscles forcing the spurts of cum out ... obviously incredibly pleasurable making repeats desirable

As others have said the orgasm seems to start before the ejaculation. There is a tension and a tightness in the groin area which definitely is built up from the thrust of the hips and if you can purposefully contract your pelvic muscles in time with your ejaculations it seems to make them more powerful.

Depending on how hard I cum, my whole body seems to tingle, sometimes I just feel my semen flowing and partners have then been surprised when powerful ejaculations follow, and quite often I’m in a daze.

I think the ejaculation is one of the best parts of the orgasm. At the point of ejaculation my cock is usually at it’s hardest, every subtle movement can be felt and I’ve been edged to the point where the tip of a finger tip brushing ever so lightly has made my body contract and tense up ever so rigidly.

Its the equivalent of running into the kitchen and stopping the microwave when it gets to 1 second

Redhill

"Its the equivalent of running into the kitchen and stopping the microwave when it gets to 1 second"

Probably the reply I was looking forward the most...

By *atricia ParnelWoman  over a year ago

In a town full of colours

I'm going to put a spin on this one, one my fwbs has dry tantric orgasms when we play, after he orgasms his cock is still rock hard and ready for stimulation to a further ejaculation orgasm, it's our way of him having multiple orgasms in one go

For me there's an altered state of consciousness that happens just before orgasm. The tension builds up, muscles tense, heart rate quickens, breathing changes and there's an strength that suddenly is felt by the other. It transcends the physical aspect of what's happening. The nerves causing the muscle contractions tell the brain it's experiencing pleasure a

startling yet discreet sensation, and explosive response like a cork popping and releasing the contents, leaving you with the vibrations, the trembling afterwards that can last for a few minutes. All this in slow motion sometimes, other times not. Then there's the dip, much like coming out of subspace. This can be very short or prolonged depending upon the the emotional connection with the other person.

Sometimes this can be can be just a one off, but more often a repeat, this may take longer to reach depending on my state of arousal.

Warm sensation building within, intensely building more and more until ejaculation. The feeling as the sperm makes it's way up your shaft until it shoots out the business end is particularly intense as is the few twinges you get as you push the last of that creamy goodness out of there. Its rather satisfying

"Its the equivalent of running into the kitchen and stopping the microwave when it gets to 1 second

Probably the reply I was looking forward the most... "

Glad I could help

It's kinda like gigady gigady gooo

By *hatYorkLadMan  over a year ago

York

I said it in the other thread, it's like one of those proper satisfying sneezes but from your cock, you feel it building up and get that warm tingling feeling which builds to a crescendo, then your cock starts pulsing hard as you spunk all over

By *od ThrusterMan  over a year ago

Newport Pagnell

I start to feel it deep down, in the base of my scrotum and the feeling builds from there, but can still be stopped (or at least postponed). Eventually when I reach the point of no return it takes a stroke or two more before the most exhilarating explosion of joy. Hard to describe really.

» Add a new message to this topic