FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Fabs law

Fabs law

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Is there such a thing? Like sods or the other one that escapes me. I only ask because I'm not a prolific message sender but the last couple I've sent have gone unopened, which is fine I'm not daft. But then I'll look at hot pics only to see said recipient on there with hundreds or even in the thousand fabs. Obviously they'll have recieved a ridiculous amount of, probably shite, messages drowning my humble little effort out. Fab law?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Couple of fab laws

1. Single men who can't accommodate are obviously in a relationship.

2. If your filters are set from 18 to 99, that means you will literally fuck anyone

"Couple of fab laws

2. If your filters are set from 18 to 99, that means you will literally fuck anyone"

3. If your female shite messages ahoy.

Women who don't reply to messages are rude and/or fake

"Couple of fab laws

2. If your filters are set from 18 to 99, that means you will literally fuck anyone"

No 1 is more of a heard mentality than a law. And as you point out only attached to males not females.

"Is there such a thing? Like sods or the other one that escapes me. I only ask because I'm not a prolific message sender but the last couple I've sent have gone unopened, which is fine I'm not daft. But then I'll look at hot pics only to see said recipient on there with hundreds or even in the thousand fabs. Obviously they'll have recieved a ridiculous amount of, probably shite, messages drowning my humble little effort out. Fab law?"
yes that is the law, a woman displays a pic that equals lots of messages and many women can't cope with them so dont respond

By *ympho6969Woman  over a year ago

glasgow

"Women who don't reply to messages are rude and/or fake"

Dont agree with this one in the slightest. Some messages are offending and do not get a reply at all. I try to reply to the polite ones, but even then I get a rude reply back more than half the time.

"Is there such a thing? Like sods or the other one that escapes me. I only ask because I'm not a prolific message sender but the last couple I've sent have gone unopened, which is fine I'm not daft. But then I'll look at hot pics only to see said recipient on there with hundreds or even in the thousand fabs. Obviously they'll have recieved a ridiculous amount of, probably shite, messages drowning my humble little effort out. Fab law?yes that is the law, a woman displays a pic that equals lots of messages and many women can't cope with them so dont respond "

It goes without saying really, in future I think I'll check hot pics before messaging to make sure their not there.

By *eonnieCouple  over a year ago

Worsley

"Couple of fab laws

2. If your filters are set from 18 to 99, that means you will literally fuck anyone

3. If your female shite messages ahoy."

4. If you like someone they will probably live on the other side of the country or abroad

If you say local only your guaranteed to get a torrent of messages from someone in another city.

"Couple of fab laws

No 1 is more of a heard mentality than a law. And as you point out only attached to males not females.

"

Yes, because women are scared for their own safety so most of them don't accommodate. Whereas a bloke isnn't scared at all, he just wants to get his dick wet so if he can't accommodate it's because he's married.

B

The response rate is about 1%

"The response rate is about 1%"
noooooo its 24.6%

"Couple of fab laws

Yes, because women are scared for their own safety so most of them don't accommodate. Whereas a bloke isnn't scared at all, he just wants to get his dick wet so if he can't accommodate it's because he's married.

B"

Why can't a bloke get scared/nervous? He doesn't know what's waiting for him anymore than a woman.

"Couple of fab laws

B

Why can't a bloke get scared/nervous? He doesn't know what's waiting for him anymore than a woman."

I believe its more a fear of violence than nerves is what they mean.

"Couple of fab laws

3. If your female shite messages ahoy.

4. If you like someone they will probably live on the other side of the country or abroad

"

Haha this is the one. So true

"Women who don't reply to messages are rude and/or fake

Dont agree with this one in the slightest. Some messages are offending and do not get a reply at all. I try to reply to the polite ones, but even then I get a rude reply back more than half the time."

You read it in the wrong context

glasgow

"Couple of fab laws

B"

Very much agree with this. I dont accom cos I am a single mother. I like keeping my location private for my own safety as well as my child's.

"Couple of fab laws

B"

i never ever think about getting my dick wet and not all women are scared their desire to do that thing whatever it may be takes over from common sense

"Couple of fab laws

B

Why can't a bloke get scared/nervous? He doesn't know what's waiting for him anymore than a woman.

I believe its more a fear of violence than nerves is what they mean."

As do I.i chap said on here he was outside a female meets house and there were 2 blokes that looked to be waiting for him.

As displayed time and time again in the Chatrooms, many Guy's who have "Straight" on their profile take a cock up the Arse!

Our first meet is always a strictly "Social" one in a public environment. If we all want the relationship to progress, we will always meet at their place first before inviting them to ours!

This tends to worm out the non single ones

By *erdyWoman  over a year ago

wiltshire

Absolute rubbish, we don't reply for number of reasons. Firstly, we get so many messages that just not possible to reply to all. Secondly, if you get "fancy a fuck now" message - one is hardly going to respond.

My fab/sods law is that I'll be chatting to loads of great guys when I've no time to meet or am just not feeling like it, then no options when I'm free/horny!

"Couple of fab laws

B

Very much agree with this. I dont accom cos I am a single mother. I like keeping my location private for my own safety as well as my child's. "

Me too xx

"Women who don't reply to messages are rude and/or fakeAbsolute rubbish, we don't reply for number of reasons. Firstly, we get so many messages that just not possible to reply to all. Secondly, if you get "fancy a fuck now" message - one is hardly going to respond. "

Jesus Christ

"Women who don't reply to messages are rude and/or fakeAbsolute rubbish, we don't reply for number of reasons. Firstly, we get so many messages that just not possible to reply to all. Secondly, if you get "fancy a fuck now" message - one is hardly going to respond.

Jesus Christ "

Fuck Me, is he on here too?

"Women who don't reply to messages are rude and/or fakeAbsolute rubbish, we don't reply for number of reasons. Firstly, we get so many messages that just not possible to reply to all. Secondly, if you get "fancy a fuck now" message - one is hardly going to respond.

Jesus Christ

Fuck Me, is he on here too?"

Yes, but chances are hes also fab straight

"As displayed time and time again in the Chatrooms, many Guy's who have "Straight" on their profile take a cock up the Arse!

"

omg never

"As displayed time and time again in the Chatrooms, many Guy's who have "Straight" on their profile take a cock up the Arse!

omg never "

I that's very judgemental. They might not want a cock up the arse. Theirs plenty of straight guys that want to mushroom their cock up an arse only.

omg never

I that's very judgemental. They might not want a cock up the arse. Theirs plenty of straight guys that want to mushroom their cock up an arse only. "

now a sautéed mushroom dipped in butter thats an entirely different proposition

"Is there such a thing? Like sods or the other one that escapes me. I only ask because I'm not a prolific message sender but the last couple I've sent have gone unopened, which is fine I'm not daft. But then I'll look at hot pics only to see said recipient on there with hundreds or even in the thousand fabs. Obviously they'll have recieved a ridiculous amount of, probably shite, messages drowning my humble little effort out. Fab law?"

OP We think that single guy's need to think about the bigger picture of fab now! (we are both together now but had single profiles before we met) couples and single females get tons of shite mail it's mostly because of the high ratio of single men on here, third to half of them are playing away to be honest and most don't read the profile or make an effort? This is the Law of Fab

Let's just say that if or when I/we get the mood to meet a single guy and adjust our filters and preferences to suit and put a status or meet up we could get around 70-90 messages in an evening mostly "I'm free" "fancy a fuck" one liners with no or cock pictures, 10% are way outside our criteria or well over an hours drive away trying there luck usually with abusive 2nd messages because we didn't reply or pick them, fab mail filter bypass if you do reply! Plus it'd be tricky with the amount of incoming mail.

Around about 1-2% fall into likely to have the read the profile, right age range, written a polite short message and attached a picture not of just their genitals.

It's a very different to the mail we would get from the couples and single ladies and to be honest we end up giving up, turned off or upset from the insults and think why don't we just go back to blocking guy's and just meeting couples and single females?

Not a rant it's more we feel that maybe fab world would benefit from single guy's realising for a couple it is actually like trying to find a needle in a haystack and getting insulted at the same time

We would be more open to messaging,chatting and meeting single guy's if it actually was a pleasant experience

Vixen and Teddington

By *ampant Lion34Man  over a year ago

East Midlands

"Couple of fab laws

B

Very much agree with this. I dont accom cos I am a single mother. I like keeping my location private for my own safety as well as my child's. "

So what about single fathers who dont accommodate for that very same reason want to keep their kids out of the equation or are they automatically branded as being married. Could say the same as the women who use the same reason. I for one have a daughter that I dont wish to know I'm on here but will accommodate for the right person.

glasgow

"Couple of fab laws

B

Very much agree with this. I dont accom cos I am a single mother. I like keeping my location private for my own safety as well as my child's.

So what about single fathers who dont accommodate for that very same reason want to keep their kids out of the equation or are they automatically branded as being married. Could say the same as the women who use the same reason. I for one have a daughter that I dont wish to know I'm on here but will accommodate for the right person. "

I've had this experience and I would take a bit more time to chat to feel confident that they are in fact single and not playing away with the excuse for kids. I know some single fathers are out there. But if I dont accom and you dont accom, what does that leave... an expensive hobby if you ask me. A hotel meet every time we meet up soon becomes costly and is also not what I'm looking for. Hard to find a happy medium in this situation

By *he Little Fuck MachineMan  over a year ago

Co.Antrim

Jesus Christ

Fuck Me, is he on here too?"

Aye but he understands the Original Post

By *ampant Lion34Man  over a year ago

East Midlands

"Couple of fab laws

B

So what about single fathers who dont accommodate for that very same reason want to keep their kids out of the equation or are they automatically branded as being married. Could say the same as the women who use the same reason. I for one have a daughter that I dont wish to know I'm on here but will accommodate for the right person.

I've had this experience and I would take a bit more time to chat to feel confident that they are in fact single and not playing away with the excuse for kids. I know some single fathers are out there. But if I dont accom and you dont accom, what does that leave... an expensive hobby if you ask me. A hotel meet every time we meet up soon becomes costly and is also not what I'm looking for. Hard to find a happy medium in this situation"

Yes I totally agree on that point as I probably would feel exactly the same as said would have to be the right person accommodate for something that may be a regular thing not just a 1 off. Tho my job I do shifts so can meet daytime also which I know some with normal hours cant do.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

1. Women don't know what they want but men obviously always know what women want.

2. When men tell women what they want, women can't face the truth, so ignore the message.

3. Men come to fab and never expect it to be hard graft, even when they are bona-fide minge magnets everywhere else.

By *mberWoman  over a year ago

Preston

This....I got told I had a big ego and was a time waster last week because I sent someone a message that said "I'm really busy with work and life ATM so don't have time to meet anyone, sorry"

I thought I was being quite polite

Straight on fab usually means fab straight.

By *inkyLondonpairCouple  over a year ago

London

"Couple of fab laws

B

So what about single fathers who dont accommodate for that very same reason want to keep their kids out of the equation or are they automatically branded as being married. Could say the same as the women who use the same reason. I for one have a daughter that I dont wish to know I'm on here but will accommodate for the right person. "

90% of single parents are female, hence its unlikey that is a reason a man can't accomodate.

Obviously it sucks for the minority of men who are single parents, thus its rational to take the view that most men who can't accomodate can't accommodate because they have a significant other at home.

"Women who don't reply to messages are rude and/or fakeAbsolute rubbish, we don't reply for number of reasons. Firstly, we get so many messages that just not possible to reply to all. Secondly, if you get "fancy a fuck now" message - one is hardly going to respond. "

Fully agree and I’ve had too many nasty messages back when I’ve said no thanks so now I don’t bother replying to the ones where they are not local to me.

By *DreamOfGenieWoman  over a year ago

London

Dont agree with this one in the slightest. Some messages are offending and do not get a reply at all. I try to reply to the polite ones, but even then I get a rude reply back more than half the time."

I agree, but I think PoF was making a tongue in cheek comment

By *hatYorkLadMan  over a year ago

York

"Couple of fab laws

B

Why can't a bloke get scared/nervous? He doesn't know what's waiting for him anymore than a woman."

Exactly! It could be Joanna Dennehy coming round and next thing you're being found in a ditch!

By *rghYeTimbersMan  over a year ago

Ipswich

"Couple of fab laws

B

Exactly! It could be Joanna Dennehy coming round and next thing you're being found in a ditch! "

Fab law 0 there is no fab law

Everything is subjective.

Fab law 1 always always read the profile!

Fab law 2 what is posted on the forums or in messages may differ from what is listed on a profile.

Fab law 3 be nice ! Trolls are just not needed and unless it's part of agreed play abuse has no place. Concern can be expressed but hate is just uncalled for.

Fab law 4 mail filters are used to stop mail flood so use common sence.

Men can be single parents, care providers or living in shared accommodation (particularly younger men) so less able to accommodate. Younger men may find fab expensive club fees, hotels, paying for drinks and not have a lot of spare income.

Open filters might just mean a profile will accept and read messages not that they will shag anything.

Jesus Christ "

think it's going to be a long day pof

First law of Fab is we don't talk about fab law

The ladies must get inundated so completely understand if you get ignored. Just think if it as their loss

The ones you like and get on with are the ones that happen to live the furthest away.

"The ones you like and get on with are the ones that happen to live the furthest away.

"

That’s very true

By *0FrankMan  over a year ago

The South!

"Couple of fab laws

B

90% of single parents are female, hence its unlikey that is a reason a man can't accomodate.

Obviously it sucks for the minority of men who are single parents, thus its rational to take the view that most men who can't accomodate can't accommodate because they have a significant other at home. "

It actually really does suck. I know that when women read my profile they will assume I'm playing away. People are for too quick to judge... Then you get the sympathisers telling you how hard your life must be... That's almost equally as annoying.

Men - Patience is the key

Women - Put on the filters you will be swamped lol

By *inkyLondonpairCouple  over a year ago

London

"Couple of fab laws

B

Obviously it sucks for the minority of men who are single parents, thus its rational to take the view that most men who can't accomodate can't accommodate because they have a significant other at home.

It actually really does suck. I know that when women read my profile they will assume I'm playing away. People are for too quick to judge... Then you get the sympathisers telling you how hard your life must be... That's almost equally as annoying."

It's the nature of the beast I'm afraid. Given the ratios women are going to make broad based judgments and there's not really much you can do about it.

By *olgateMan  over a year ago

on the road to nowhere in particular

Women who reply to messages are rude and/or fake

Same goes for women who send messages too

"The ones you like and get on with are the ones that happen to live the furthest away.

"

Story of my life Annie xx

Fab rule (insert whatever number spare in the list)

Couples sometimes need to get a hotel due to family issues with accommodating so single mum's and dad's or anyone else in some shared housing situation we are all in the same boat there.

Plenty of websites focused on comparison of hotels room deals or swingers clubs for this situation

"We think that single guy's need to think about the bigger picture of fab now! (we are both together now but had single profiles before we met) couples and single females get tons of shite mail it's mostly because of the high ratio of single men on here, third to half of them are playing away to be honest and most don't read the profile or make an effort? This is the Law of Fab

Let's just say that if or when I/we get the mood to meet a single guy and adjust our filters and preferences to suit and put a status or meet up we could get around 70-90 messages in an evening mostly "I'm free" "fancy a fuck" one liners with no or cock pictures, 10% are way outside our criteria or well over an hours drive away trying there luck usually with abusive 2nd messages because we didn't reply or pick them, fab mail filter bypass if you do reply! Plus it'd be tricky with the amount of incoming mail.

Around about 1-2% fall into likely to have the read the profile, right age range, written a polite short message and attached a picture not of just their genitals.

It's a very different to the mail we would get from the couples and single ladies and to be honest we end up giving up, turned off or upset from the insults and think why don't we just go back to blocking guy's and just meeting couples and single females?

Not a rant it's more we feel that maybe fab world would benefit from single guy's realising for a couple it is actually like trying to find a needle in a haystack and getting insulted at the same time

We would be more open to messaging,chatting and meeting single guy's if it actually was a pleasant experience

Vixen and Teddington "

This is such a splendid commentary that it should be part of the syllabus for 'Fab101 - how to survive without loosing faith in humanity' (always assuming that peeps go on the course)

» Add a new message to this topic