FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > The late late nocturnal thread©™

The late late nocturnal thread©™

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hello! Cowabunga and good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening. What you up to? Working? Pervin'? Lurking? Whatever you're doing share it here. Chat with other pervy night owls, talk about anything you want. Thread watchers that don't usually post, you're very welcome here. Very, very welcome. Don't be shy, give us a try. Let's get ready to nocturnal. Smileyface

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Jasper

"Hello! Cowabunga and good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening. What you up to? Working? Pervin'? Lurking? Whatever you're doing share it here. Chat with other pervy night owls, talk about anything you want. Thread watchers that don't usually post, you're very welcome here. Very, very welcome. Don't be shy, give us a try. Let's get ready to nocturnal. Smileyface"

I missed a ,.

"Hello! Cowabunga and good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening. What you up to? Working? Pervin'? Lurking? Whatever you're doing share it here. Chat with other pervy night owls, talk about anything you want. Thread watchers that don't usually post, you're very welcome here. Very, very welcome. Don't be shy, give us a try. Let's get ready to nocturnal. Smileyface

I missed a ,."

Who gives a chuff?

Lurking, perving and off to bed shortly.

F.

Hola Jim. X

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Hi there, Jim

By *uke OzadeMan  over a year ago

Ho Chi Minge City

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening Jim! I trust your Sunday has been suitably relaxing

"Jasper "

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Peachy Peach. You are tonight's first poster, congratulations!

"Jasper

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Peachy Peach. You are tonight's first poster, congratulations!"

Cheers mukka ow bin ya?

"Hello! Cowabunga and good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening. What you up to? Working? Pervin'? Lurking? Whatever you're doing share it here. Chat with other pervy night owls, talk about anything you want. Thread watchers that don't usually post, you're very welcome here. Very, very welcome. Don't be shy, give us a try. Let's get ready to nocturnal. Smileyface

I missed a ,.

Who gives a chuff?

"

It doesn't really matter. But, you'd think I'd get right, after writing that introduction so many times. Plus, I thought I might be the first poster.

I missed a ,.

Who gives a chuff?

It doesn't really matter. But, you'd think I'd get right, after writing that introduction so many times. Plus, I thought I might be the first poster."

Mwahahahaha I got first and 3rd. I was in it to win it

By *urvyandCurious999Woman  over a year ago

Hiding from twats

Good eeeeeeeeeevening Jim! I'm curled up on the sofa with the dogs. Off to bed soon I think.

"Lurking, perving and off to bed shortly.

F."

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, S&M. Enjoy your pervin', and have a good kip. Smileyface

"Hola Jim. X"

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeveing, and hola hola hola, Lorna. How was your weekend? x

By *nvisible_beardMan  over a year ago

near newbridge, wales

I ain't doing nuttin

By *om and JennieCouple  over a year ago

Chams or Socials

Evening Jim!!

Just popping in to say goodnight - bed is calling

J x

"Hi there, Jim"

Gooooood eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Steve. You are looking fab tonight.

Hello Jim, i hope you have had a good weekend.

I am avoiding analysing the spreadsheet in front of me and looking at the the fabulousness on here.

"Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening Jim! I trust your Sunday has been suitably relaxing "

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, LP. It has been a nice chilled Sunday. How was it for you?

"Hola Jim. X

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeveing, and hola hola hola, Lorna. How was your weekend? x"

Very quite Jim but OK. How about yours. X

By *atricia ParnelWoman  over a year ago

In a town full of colours

Evening Jim

In bed booking london hotels atm nearly sleep time

Evening Jim. Hope the social went well. Wish I could of made it

"Evening Jim

In bed booking london hotels atm nearly sleep time "

When are you in London?x

"Jasper

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Peachy Peach. You are tonight's first poster, congratulations!

Cheers mukka ow bin ya?"

I'm good. There was a social in Shrewsbury on Friday evening, that was a good night. And I've been chilling ever since. How the hell are you?

I missed a ,.

Who gives a chuff?

It doesn't really matter. But, you'd think I'd get right, after writing that introduction so many times. Plus, I thought I might be the first poster.

Mwahahahaha I got first and 3rd. I was in it to win it "

Yeah!

"Good eeeeeeeeeevening Jim! I'm curled up on the sofa with the dogs. Off to bed soon I think. "

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, C&C. Thanks for giving me a big one, I like big ones. Bed sounds like a good idea. Smileyface

By *uke OzadeMan  over a year ago

Ho Chi Minge City

"Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening Jim! I trust your Sunday has been suitably relaxing

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, LP. It has been a nice chilled Sunday. How was it for you?"

Just the way it should be!

I achieved a bit having worked yesterday but was also very relaxing and well earned. Back to the grind at 7am so I should actually consider heading to bed

"Evening Jim!!

Just popping in to say goodnight - bed is calling

J x"

Na night, sweet dreams. x

"I ain't doing nuttin"

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Bearded. That's not true. You're growing your beard. Smileyface

Hello everybody. I'm having a few glasses of rum and perving!

"Hello Jim, i hope you have had a good weekend.

I am avoiding analysing the spreadsheet in front of me and looking at the the fabulousness on here."

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Lois. I did have a good weekend, did you?

Spreadsheets aren't to be looked at on a Sunday night.

"Jasper

Cheers mukka ow bin ya?

I'm good. There was a social in Shrewsbury on Friday evening, that was a good night. And I've been chilling ever since. How the hell are you?"

I'm ok ta beaut.

Been an emotional rollercoaster of a week. I've laughed a bit (mainly at myself of course) cried a LOT, but learnt a lot too.

The path to utopia is a path fraught with obstacles and pain, but one that's worth it.

Or at least it better fucking be, if not some cunt is getting a rusty fork in the balloon knot

"Hola Jim. X

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeveing, and hola hola hola, Lorna. How was your weekend? x

Very quite Jim but OK. How about yours. X"

There was a Shrewsbury social on Friday night, that was good. Hopefully there will be another one. Chilled Saturday and today. x

By *nnocentimesMan  over a year ago

over there by that tree

Evening Jim -

Plodding away frantically, hoping for a quieter night as I’ve got a busy day tomorrow!

I am avoiding analysing the spreadsheet in front of me and looking at the the fabulousness on here.

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Lois. I did have a good weekend, did you?

Spreadsheets aren't to be looked at on a Sunday night. "

I have thank you although I did get hailed on yesterday at the rubbish football. It took me forever to defrost.

I think you might be right on the spreadsheet it will probably look better in the cold light of day. Unlike me

"Evening Jim

In bed booking london hotels atm nearly sleep time "

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Compersion. Exciting times ahead. Smileyface

By *nvisible_beardMan  over a year ago

near newbridge, wales

"I ain't doing nuttin

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Bearded. That's not true. You're growing your beard. Smileyface"

Nah it grows itself but makes me do work to cut it.

But thanks e-j good evening sir

"Evening Jim. Hope the social went well. Wish I could of made it"

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Dreavus. The Shrewsbury social was good. I wish you could have made it. We've got a meet in common! Smileyface

"Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening Jim! I trust your Sunday has been suitably relaxing

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, LP. It has been a nice chilled Sunday. How was it for you?

Just the way it should be!

I achieved a bit having worked yesterday but was also very relaxing and well earned. Back to the grind at 7am so I should actually consider heading to bed "

That all sounds good. And good, is good. Smileyface

"Hello everybody. I'm having a few glasses of rum and perving! "

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Try. You boozy pervert! Smileyface

"Jasper

Cheers mukka ow bin ya?

I'm good. There was a social in Shrewsbury on Friday evening, that was a good night. And I've been chilling ever since. How the hell are you?

I'm ok ta beaut.

Been an emotional rollercoaster of a week. I've laughed a bit (mainly at myself of course) cried a LOT, but learnt a lot too.

The path to utopia is a path fraught with obstacles and pain, but one that's worth it.

Or at least it better fucking be, if not some cunt is getting a rusty fork in the balloon knot "

This week will have been worth the ups and downs. I give you a Jim guarantee.

"Evening Jim. Hope the social went well. Wish I could of made it

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Dreavus. The Shrewsbury social was good. I wish you could have made it. We've got a meet in common! Smileyface"

Next time for sure, you are one my to do... err meet list

Oooh not my dear friend ManWithNoName... Fab's answer to Austin Powers

He is a cheeky toad isn't he.

"Evening Jim -

Plodding away frantically, hoping for a quieter night as I’ve got a busy day tomorrow! "

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Times. How are you frantically plodding, for goodness sakes. Smileyface

By *atricia ParnelWoman  over a year ago

In a town full of colours

"Evening Jim

When are you in London?x"

Bromley social next month x

"Jasper

Cheers mukka ow bin ya?

I'm ok ta beaut.

Or at least it better fucking be, if not some cunt is getting a rusty fork in the balloon knot

This week will have been worth the ups and downs. I give you a Jim guarantee. "

No finer guarantee out there. Cheers Jethro

Spreadsheets aren't to be looked at on a Sunday night.

I have thank you although I did get hailed on yesterday at the rubbish football. It took me forever to defrost.

I think you might be right on the spreadsheet it will probably look better in the cold light of day. Unlike me "

I wasn't feeling great on Saturday. So I decided not to go to a sports event, because of the weather.

Haha. Both will look better tomorrow. Smileyface

"I ain't doing nuttin

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Bearded. That's not true. You're growing your beard. Smileyface

Nah it grows itself but makes me do work to cut it.

But thanks e-j good evening sir"

I know what you mean. I could change username to, -Trim-Jim-.

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Dreavus. The Shrewsbury social was good. I wish you could have made it. We've got a meet in common! Smileyface

He is a cheeky toad isn't he. "

I'd seen him around on my local news feed thing, I thought he looked cool. He's awesome, I really like him.

Hello hello Jim and everyone!

"Evening Jim

When are you in London?x

Bromley social next month x"

One up the Brom, no harm done.

"Jasper

Cheers mukka ow bin ya?

I'm ok ta beaut.

This week will have been worth the ups and downs. I give you a Jim guarantee.

No finer guarantee out there. Cheers Jethro "

You're welcome.

By *nnocentimesMan  over a year ago

over there by that tree

"Evening Jim -

Plodding away frantically, hoping for a quieter night as I’ve got a busy day tomorrow!

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Times. How are you frantically plodding, for goodness sakes. Smileyface"

It’s paradoxical but it’s definitely a thing

"Hello hello Jim and everyone! "

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Jeff 2. How the hell are you?

"Evening Jim -

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Times. How are you frantically plodding, for goodness sakes. Smileyface

It’s paradoxical but it’s definitely a thing "

I think I've Paradoxical's second album somewhere. Hopefully you're night is quiet.

"

I'd seen him around on my local news feed thing, I thought he looked cool. He's awesome, I really like him."

He is awesome...And a true gent. I am not surprised you got on with him

Good evening all

"Good evening all"

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Flover. Welcome to The late late nocturnal thread©™. Smileyface

"

I'd seen him around on my local news feed thing, I thought he looked cool. He's awesome, I really like him.

He is awesome...And a true gent. I am not surprised you got on with him "

Great advertising you 2, I checked out his profile! He looks kooky and cool.

I get a good vibe off it.

By *nabelle21Woman  over a year ago

B38

Aye up Jim x evening all x

I'm just squeezing what's left of the weekend before bed and Monday morning

"

"

Next time there's a Shrewsbury social, I'll give you heads up. Just in case you're able to make it.

"

Next time there's a Shrewsbury social, I'll give you heads up. Just in case you're able to make it."

Sounds like a plan Stan

"Aye up Jim x evening all x

I'm just squeezing what's left of the weekend before bed and Monday morning"

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Annabelle. It's still the weekend, until it's Monday. Smileyface

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Annabelle. It's still the weekend, until it's Monday. Smileyface"

Have a kiss. x

Evening all, I'm just tucking myself into bed, thought I would have a peek on here as I settle down.

Why does the weekend go by so fast

By *nabelle21Woman  over a year ago

B38

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Annabelle. It's still the weekend, until it's Monday. Smileyface

Have a kiss. x"

Thanks my lovely

"Evening all, I'm just tucking myself into bed, thought I would have a peek on here as I settle down.

Why does the weekend go by so fast "

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Doris. Let me tuck you.

Have a kiss. x

Thanks my lovely "

Think it's almost head down time Jules, I'm getting the slow blinks.

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

Evening Jim and my lovely friends on here. So taxi of grandma this weekend whilst parents are away. Miss Molly has the hump and is seeking attention from me

"

Next time there's a Shrewsbury social, I'll give you heads up. Just in case you're able to make it."

I will hopefully be there next time x

"Think it's almost head down time Jules, I'm getting the slow blinks."

Sweet dreams. x

By *ENGUYMan  over a year ago

Hull

Good Eeeevening Jim.

How's your day been?

Day off, change from Night's to Day's, thus just woke up having slept for 7 hours at wrong time. Draft!

"Evening Jim and my lovely friends on here. So taxi of grandma this weekend whilst parents are away. Miss Molly has the hump and is seeking attention from me "

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Samiss. Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Samiss' lovely friends on here. Good grandmaing. Give Molly a stroke from me. Smileyface

"

Next time there's a Shrewsbury social, I'll give you heads up. Just in case you're able to make it.

I will hopefully be there next time x"

You better be! x

chelmsford

"Evening Jim and my lovely friends on here. So taxi of grandma this weekend whilst parents are away. Miss Molly has the hump and is seeking attention from me

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Samiss. Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Samiss' lovely friends on here. Good grandmaing. Give Molly a stroke from me. Smileyface"

. I will give Molly a stroke, as she's purring at you

"Good Eeeevening Jim.

How's your day been?

Day off, change from Night's to Day's, thus just woke up having slept for 7 hours at wrong time. Draft!

"

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeveing, Iain. It's been a nice lazy Sunday.

I would have thought you'd have the sleep thing sorted after all this time.

"Evening Jim and my lovely friends on here. So taxi of grandma this weekend whilst parents are away. Miss Molly has the hump and is seeking attention from me

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Samiss. Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Samiss' lovely friends on here. Good grandmaing. Give Molly a stroke from me. Smileyface

. I will give Molly a stroke, as she's purring at you "

"Hello! Cowabunga and good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening. What you up to? Working? Pervin'? Lurking? Whatever you're doing share it here. Chat with other pervy night owls, talk about anything you want. Thread watchers that don't usually post, you're very welcome here. Very, very welcome. Don't be shy, give us a try. Let's get ready to nocturnal.

Smileyface"

I'm eating Jelly Babies, and doing The late late nocturnal thread©™.

"Hello! Cowabunga and good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening. What you up to? Working? Pervin'? Lurking? Whatever you're doing share it here. Chat with other pervy night owls, talk about anything you want. Thread watchers that don't usually post, you're very welcome here. Very, very welcome. Don't be shy, give us a try. Let's get ready to nocturnal.

Smileyface

I'm eating Jelly Babies, and doing The late late nocturnal thread©™."

Cool.

chelmsford

Smileyface

I'm eating Jelly Babies, and doing The late late nocturnal thread©™."

Love Jelly Babies and wine gums

chelmsford

Smileyface

Cool. "

Why are you talking to yourself

By *WillowxWoman  over a year ago

Oo err Devon

I'm doing a it of lurking.... And a little bit of perving... Need to sleep... But I'm still here... More perving to be done

"I'm doing a it of lurking.... And a little bit of perving... Need to sleep... But I'm still here... More perving to be done "

Just had a perv at your profile. Great pics x

Smileyface

Love Jelly Babies and wine gums

"

Me too.

Smileyface

Cool.

Why are you talking to yourself "

I wanted to join in on the nocturnal thread.

"I'm doing a it of lurking.... And a little bit of perving... Need to sleep... But I'm still here... More perving to be done "

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Willow. You are a proper pervert. Smileyface

chelmsford

Smileyface

Cool.

Why are you talking to yourself

I wanted to join in on the nocturnal thread."

Haha()

I'm going for a sit down wee. I'll be back.

"I'm going for a sit down wee. I'll be back."

Miss you already. Xx

Hull

"Good Eeeevening Jim.

How's your day been?

I would have thought you'd have the sleep thing sorted after all this time."

Strangely, No! It all depends on how busy the shift had been (or not!)

Past 5 shifts had been DEAD QUIET! Sod's Law, it was more tiring doing relatively nothing.

Conversely, if it is busy and time flies, I go off duty almost hyper-like!

Add in too, my age. When younger, I could handle the differing time changes. Only 18 months to go till I retire.

chelmsford

"I'm going for a sit down wee. I'll be back.

Miss you already. Xx"

Haha

How are you, lovely Lorna?

Hull

Evening Samiss and Lorna.

How are you both?

Miss you already. Xx

Haha

How are you, lovely Lorna? "

I'm great thanks. How are you. Xx

"Evening Samiss and Lorna.

How are you both?

"

Hi Ian. I'm good thanks. Xx

Miss you already. Xx"

x

By *hemanwithnoname38Man  over a year ago

Wellington

He is a cheeky toad isn't he. "

I thought my ears were burning

You did indeed miss a good night

Good evening folks hows everyone? I'm stuck in another long shift till 6am

Miss you already. Xx

x"

That was quick.

"Good Eeeevening Jim.

How's your day been?

Past 5 shifts had been DEAD QUIET! Sod's Law, it was more tiring doing relatively nothing.

Add in too, my age. When younger, I could handle the differing time changes. Only 18 months to go till I retire. "

Yeah, I can understand that.

Roll on 2021!

Ayyy. Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, NoName. Welcome to this nocturnal nonsense. Smileyface

Wellington

I'd seen him around on my local news feed thing, I thought he looked cool. He's awesome, I really like him."

Awww Thankyou Jim

Mutual

"Good evening folks hows everyone? I'm stuck in another long shift till 6am "

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening to thee, BFG. Nevermind, at least you've got us to keep you company. Swingers and roundabouts.

Miss you already. Xx

x

That was quick. "

I was surprised as well.

Hull

"Good Eeeevening Jim.

How's your day been?

Add in too, my age. When younger, I could handle the differing time changes. Only 18 months to go till I retire.

Roll on 2021!"

In some weird way, I'll miss work! GP says it will take 9-12 months to adjust fully back to Days.

I do have plans though for my retirement, not going to be too lazy!

Awww Thankyou Jim

Mutual "

Your life is never the same, once you've met themanwithnoname.

"Good Eeeevening Jim.

How's your day been?

Roll on 2021!

In some weird way, I'll miss work! GP says it will take 9-12 months to adjust fully back to Days.

I do have plans though for my retirement, not going to be too lazy!"

A lot of people do. I'd suggest voluntary work, but you have plans. Which is good.

Wellington

"Your life is never the same, once you've met themanwithnoname."

Oh...,Is that why most of my friends have become either alcoholics or ran away to a convent?

"Your life is never the same, once you've met themanwithnoname.

Oh...,Is that why most of my friends have become either alcoholics or ran away to a convent? "

I'm drinking cola right at this moment.

Wellington

Oh...,Is that why most of my friends have become either alcoholics or ran away to a convent?

I'm drinking cola right at this moment."

Give it time

I'm drinking cola right at this moment.

Give it time "

Ha.

By *uicy jonesMan  over a year ago

near a big hill in s/ shropshire NOT in

Evening all , perving and was working now home chilling and lonely

Hull

"Good Eeeevening Jim.

How's your day been?

Roll on 2021!

A lot of people do. I'd suggest voluntary work, but you have plans. Which is good."

Voluntary work, Yes! I plan to write a book. I'll also do some work, say, home and pet-sitting services when people are away on hols etc.

By *uttercup and WestleyCouple  over a year ago

Merseyside

Hi everyone.

chelmsford

"Evening Samiss and Lorna.

How are you both?

"

Evening Iain, I'm well, hope you are too

"Evening all , perving and was working now home chilling and lonely "

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Juicy. You're not alone, you pervert. Smileyface

chelmsford

Miss you already. Xx

Haha

How are you, lovely Lorna?

I'm great thanks. How are you. Xx"

Very well, thank you xx

"Good Eeeevening Jim.

How's your day been?

Roll on 2021!

A lot of people do. I'd suggest voluntary work, but you have plans. Which is good.

Voluntary work, Yes! I plan to write a book. I'll also do some work, say, home and pet-sitting services when people are away on hols etc."

Oh man, I bet you've got loads of material for a book on the hotel business.

"Evening all , perving and was working now home chilling and lonely

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Juicy. You're not alone, you pervert. Smileyface"

Hi Jim , thank you , but I am all alone in my bed Empty as always apart from me

"Hi everyone. "

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, B&W. Welcome aboard the good ship nocturnal. Smileyface

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Juicy. You're not alone, you pervert. Smileyface

Hi Jim , thank you , but I am all alone in my bed Empty as always apart from me "

Aw. Give your lovely bishop a bash.

It's the twelve o'clock midnight hour at midnight.

chelmsford

"Good Eeeevening Jim.

How's your day been?

Roll on 2021!

Voluntary work, Yes! I plan to write a book. I'll also do some work, say, home and pet-sitting services when people are away on hols etc."

You could come and look after Miss Molly

. You'd need a holiday after that

Merseyside

"Hi everyone.

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, B&W. Welcome aboard the good ship nocturnal. Smileyface"

Thanks

Aw. Give your lovely bishop a bash."

You know I can’t even be bothered to do that lately , think I’ve lost it

chelmsford

"It's the twelve o'clock midnight hour at midnight."

Good midnight Jim!

"Hi everyone.

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, B&W. Welcome aboard the good ship nocturnal. Smileyface

Thanks "

Don't mention it. What are you doing awake at the twelve o'clock midnight hour at midnight?

Aw. Give your lovely bishop a bash.

You know I can’t even be bothered to do that lately , think I’ve lost it "

Oh Juicy.

"It's the twelve o'clock midnight hour at midnight.

Good midnight Jim! "

Good midnight!

Hull

"Good Eeeevening Jim.

How's your day been?

Roll on 2021!

Voluntary work, Yes! I plan to write a book. I'll also do some work, say, home and pet-sitting services when people are away on hols etc.

. You'd need a holiday after that "

Well, you know how I am with cats! I'll send you my details nearer the time. Errrm, we'd need to discuss terms!

chelmsford

"Good Eeeevening Jim.

How's your day been?

Roll on 2021!

Well, you know how I am with cats! I'll send you my details nearer the time. Errrm, we'd need to discuss terms! "

Haha

Merseyside

"Hi everyone.

Thanks

Don't mention it. What are you doing awake at the twelve o'clock midnight hour at midnight?"

Fab'ing, ironing and Mrs might think about webcaming soon!

"Hi everyone.

Thanks

Don't mention it. What are you doing awake at the twelve o'clock midnight hour at midnight?

Fab'ing, ironing and Mrs might think about webcaming soon! "

Sounds steamy. I'll keep an eye on the chat rooms.

Wellington

Goodnight Jim & everyone. I’m off to bed. Catch ya soon

Hull

"Good Eeeevening Jim.

How's your day been?

Roll on 2021!

Well, you know how I am with cats! I'll send you my details nearer the time. Errrm, we'd need to discuss terms!

Haha "

A few packs of wine gums will be enough!

chelmsford

"Goodnight Jim & everyone. I’m off to bed. Catch ya soon "

Na night

Iv just made a toastie

chelmsford

"Good Eeeevening Jim.

How's your day been?

Roll on 2021!

Haha

A few packs of wine gums will be enough!"

You're on

"Goodnight Jim & everyone. I’m off to bed. Catch ya soon "

Na night, dude. Smileyface

"Iv just made a toastie "

What's in your toastie?

"Iv just made a toastie

What's in your toastie?"

Brie and mushroom.

"Iv just made a toastie

What's in your toastie?

Brie and mushroom. "

"Iv just made a toastie

What's in your toastie?

Brie and mushroom.

"

It was lovely.

"Iv just made a toastie

What's in your toastie?

Brie and mushroom.

It was lovely. "

Have you got something to drink to wash down the brie and mushrooms?

"Iv just made a toastie

What's in your toastie?

Brie and mushroom.

It was lovely.

Have you got something to drink to wash down the brie and mushrooms?"

Yep cherry Pepsi max, I know how live.

Getting ready to turn Darryl on!

"Iv just made a toastie

What's in your toastie?

Brie and mushroom.

It was lovely.

Have you got something to drink to wash down the brie and mushrooms?

Yep cherry Pepsi max, I know how live. "

Yes you do.

"Getting ready to turn Darryl on! "

Darryl loves it.

"Getting ready to turn Darryl on!

Darryl loves it."

He likes me Jim

Hull

I've just made myself a Ham and Cheese toastie. A can of ice cold Irn-Bru completed it!

"I've just made myself a Ham and Cheese toastie. A can of ice cold Irn-Bru completed it!"

Ohh sounds lush.

Darryl loves it.

He likes me Jim "

I know he does.

"I've just made myself a Ham and Cheese toastie. A can of ice cold Irn-Bru completed it!"

Beautiful.

Darryl loves it.

He likes me Jim

I know he does."

"I've just made myself a Ham and Cheese toastie. A can of ice cold Irn-Bru completed it!

Beautiful."

Have you had a snack Jim?

"I've just made myself a Ham and Cheese toastie. A can of ice cold Irn-Bru completed it!

Beautiful.

Have you had a snack Jim? "

I had some Jelly Babies a couple of hours ago. I might have a sandwich in a bit.

Beautiful.

I had some Jelly Babies a couple of hours ago. I might have a sandwich in a bit."

I haven't had jelly babies in years.

By *oddyWoman  over a year ago

between havant and chichester

Evening master Jim XXX have been asleep but woke in pain and yes I have taken some

"Evening master Jim XXX have been asleep but woke in pain and yes I have taken some "

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Voddy. How was your recent visit to the theatre?

Beautiful.

I had some Jelly Babies a couple of hours ago. I might have a sandwich in a bit.

I haven't had jelly babies in years. "

I do like a gelatine sweetie.

By *oddyWoman  over a year ago

between havant and chichester

"Evening master Jim XXX have been asleep but woke in pain and yes I have taken some

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Voddy. How was your recent visit to the theatre?"

which one went to the rsc on weds to see the boy on the dress by David wallams and the wedding singer on sat which was good next one is and Juliet

On this day 1882 Queen Victoria narrowly avoids assassination when Roderick Maclean shoots at her while boarding a train in Windsor.

"Evening master Jim XXX have been asleep but woke in pain and yes I have taken some

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Voddy. How was your recent visit to the theatre?which one went to the rsc on weds to see the boy on the dress by David wallams and the wedding singer on sat which was good next one is and Juliet"

I meant The Wedding Singer, I couldn't remember the name of the show. But tell us about The Boy in the Dress as well.

Has anyone seen Ace about? Havn't seen him in a while.

On this day 1949 the first automatic street light is installed in New Milford, Connecticut.

"Has anyone seen Ace about? Havn't seen him in a while. "

I did a thread not long ago. I'll give it a bump. I was just thinking about him.

"Has anyone seen Ace about? Havn't seen him in a while.

I did a thread not long ago. I'll give it a bump. I was just thinking about him."

Thanks Jim x

On this day 1797 The Bank of England issues the first one pound and two pound banknotes.

"On this day 1797 The Bank of England issues the first one pound and two pound banknotes."

Have you seen the new £20?

"On this day 1797 The Bank of England issues the first one pound and two pound banknotes.

Have you seen the new £20?"

I saw it today.

"On this day 1797 The Bank of England issues the first one pound and two pound banknotes.

I saw it today."

I like them. X

I saw it today.

I like them. X"

I do. I like the plastic notes. x

I saw it today.

I like them. X

I do. I like the plastic notes. x"

They are more hygienic too. X

I saw it today.

I like them. X

They are more hygienic too. X"

Plastic fantastic. x

I saw it today.

I like them. X

They are more hygienic too. X

Plastic fantastic. x"

Indeed.