FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Well blow me down with a feather. I am shocked!!

Well blow me down with a feather. I am shocked!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

All these years and I never knew I was a sub. I always thought I was a switch leaning more towards dominant but just been made aware that there’s a term for the shit I do, service submission

Everything I love to do, bathing guys and washing their bodies and hair. Holding their willy whilst they piss. Wanting to pamper the dude with face masks and cut their toenails and put foot masks on them and creams.

All that type of stuff is service submission.

I never knew I was a sub, didn’t think I had it in me.

Doesn’t explain me doing stuff to sleeping men, or is it? Is that a sleep service that I do and not really dominant at all!? Shocked I am

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

What do you do to sleeping men

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

6" or footlong?

A

I always thought it sounded like an excellent service

"All these years and I never knew I was a sub. I always thought I was a switch leaning more towards dominant but just been made aware that there’s a term for the shit I do, service submission

Everything I love to do, bathing guys and washing their bodies and hair. Holding their willy whilst they piss. Wanting to pamper the dude with face masks and cut their toenails and put foot masks on them and creams.

Doesn’t explain me doing stuff to sleeping men, or is it? Is that a sleep service that I do and not really dominant at all!? Shocked I am "

You like to hold a blokes willy while he pisses? Ha that sounds funny.

Sounds very sub to me

By *hortarseWoman  over a year ago

Norfolk

How did you find that out.

"What do you do to sleeping men "

Oh Cheeky, where have you been hiding to miss that?

By *uke OzadeMan  over a year ago

Ho Chi Minge City

Sounds like a great spa day with a happy ending whilst you’re having a kip! I’m up for your service OP

Love bathing the other half & washing his hair. He'd probably draw the line at letting me put a face mask on him tho & I definitely draw the line at cutting his toe nails

By *uenevereWoman  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"I always thought it sounded like an excellent service "

Actually, with the exception of toilet assistance, I suspect quite a few men with rather like the service offered.

Annie, sorry that you have had such a rude awakening.

Am what is called a domestic submissive I love going to doing housework for ladies and wearing uniforms doing it lol

Does it mean I’m not dominant at all though? Like I’ll peg a guy and use dildos on him and could easily do femdom stuff.

"Does it mean I’m not dominant at all though? Like I’ll peg a guy and use dildos on him and could easily do femdom stuff. "

Does it matter though. Do you need a label. I’ve no idea what I am. And I’m different things with different people.

"Does it mean I’m not dominant at all though? Like I’ll peg a guy and use dildos on him and could easily do femdom stuff. "

Do you tend to take control while doing this? Not just take control, but do you get off on having the power when using such toys?

If you do then you’re switch.

By *uke OzadeMan  over a year ago

Ho Chi Minge City

You’re probably still a switch as you said at the top. As long as you enjoy what you do, nothing else really matters anyway

You’re probably still a switch in orientation

Just my mate who’s massively into it. Loves subs, that’s armed response coolers for you I think but he’s always said to me I could never be a sub and I never thought I could let alone actually be one. But yeah I enjoy doing the stuff I do and I do like being in control of the guys when I’m doing it. Just didn’t know they were really in control of me

Coppers not coolers. Ffs.

By *he Mac LassWoman  over a year ago

Hefty Hideaway

It doesn't sound like you play a submissive role whilst you do these things so I'd not say you were submissive in the traditional sense.

[Removed by poster at 01/03/20 17:44:01]

"[Removed by poster at 01/03/20 17:44:01]"

I have Ann summers maid's uniforms for playful fun. But for real cleaning the uniforms in my photos.the work dress. Or what most people call a nurse dress uniform.

But they come in many colours and are easy washed and comfortable to wear cleaning

"All these years and I never knew I was a sub. I always thought I was a switch leaning more towards dominant but just been made aware that there’s a term for the shit I do, service submission

Doesn’t explain me doing stuff to sleeping men, or is it? Is that a sleep service that I do and not really dominant at all!? Shocked I am "

P has a liking for doing these kind of things with me (aside from the when I'm asleep bit, but if she did then I wouldn't necessarily know of it would I...? ) and I certainly don't complain as I find them lovely!

I didn't identify them as a kink thing before now though, I just identified them as nice things to do for someone you love that makes both of you feel all warm! That's how it works the other way round too really for me, doing things that are either pre-planned such as massaging her back, doing her bikini line or surprise stuff around her house that's a pleasant surprise for her to find done when she gets in from work?

I don't class myself as a service submissive either, I just love to see (or even imagine if I can't be around to witness it) the smile on her face.

B

By *nabelle21Woman  over a year ago

B38

Doesn’t explain me doing stuff to sleeping men, or is it? Is that a sleep service that I do and not really dominant at all!? Shocked I am

P has a liking for doing these kind of things with me (aside from the when I'm asleep bit, but if she did then I wouldn't necessarily know of it would I...? ) and I certainly don't complain as I find them lovely!

I didn't identify them as a kink thing before now though, I just identified them as nice things to do for someone you love that makes both of you feel all warm! That's how it works the other way round too really for me, doing things that are either pre-planned such as massaging her back, doing her bikini line or surprise stuff around her house that's a pleasant surprise for her to find done when she gets in from work?

I don't class myself as a service submissive either, I just love to see (or even imagine if I can't be around to witness it) the smile on her face.

B"

'I just love to see (or even imagine if I can't be around to witness it) the smile on her face.'

I think this is beautiful

Why label it?

Drifting in and out of various 'roles' that you both enjoy sounds as and when you want to.... sounds fine to me.

By *ex HolesMan  over a year ago

Up North

I wish someone would hold my dick when I piss. I keep doing it all over the toilet seat when I go and her indoors doesn’t half get a nark on

B"

so glad you found each other

By *hongman1Man  over a year ago

Mansfield

You sound like the perfect woman to me, no real need to brand it IMO

I wouldn't say it makes you a sub

I've had dominants bath and wash me after a session. It's one of my Favourite things as it helps with sub drop. A lot of Dommes and Dom's take on a caring role too

B

so glad you found each other "

Me too

I dunno what it is, for me it's showing I care. I can say the words a million times over but actions speak louder.

I don't do it for ant sexual reason, I do it to make life a smidge easier, to help release the tension of a bad day, to show my appreciation. I do it because I love B with every drop of blood in my body and every molecule of oxygen I inhale. I'd take a bullet for him and I dunno, I do it coz it feels right.

P

By *rghYeTimbersMan  over a year ago

Ipswich

Lots of options, depends on your take on things, you say you are looking for a monogamous man, could you cage him as a cuck to make sure he is yours? (DOM)

Is your ideal man your plaything or are you each others? (SWITCH)

Do you like him to take charge, you just love to keep him looking good, you service him while he sleeps and guard him at night saying awake and adoring him as he sleeps (SUB).

Of course its all about how you see yourself and no one elses perception really.

"Lots of options, depends on your take on things, you say you are looking for a monogamous man, could you cage him as a cuck to make sure he is yours? (DOM)

Is your ideal man your plaything or are you each others? (SWITCH)

Do you like him to take charge, you just love to keep him looking good, you service him while he sleeps and guard him at night saying awake and adoring him as he sleeps (SUB).

Of course its all about how you see yourself and no one elses perception really."

First one 100% yes I could stick a cage on someone’s dick. Could stick someone in a cage and make sure they were mine.

I’d say I’d like both to be each other’s play things so maybe that’s the switch side.

I do like the guy take charge when actual fucking penetrative sex, but would fuck my guy with a strap in or a dildo.

When I have a guy in my bed cos it’s so rare I’m practically awake all night sucking him and doing whatever. Also like the guy to feel good all over body and mind, just live his best life like.

Makes me look a bit weak I think cos like when I’ve been with all my ex’s they’d ask if I wanted to com out with them on a night out and I’d say no or I’d pick them up at the end of the night cos I loved it when they were pissed or hungover and delicate, I liked the looking after part. But like to someone that doesn’t ‘know me’ properly or know how much I get off on it, it can look a bit door mat like? I dunno.

By *rghYeTimbersMan  over a year ago

Ipswich

"

First one 100% yes I could stick a cage on someone’s dick. Could stick someone in a cage and make sure they were mine.

I’d say I’d like both to be each other’s play things so maybe that’s the switch side.

I do like the guy take charge when actual fucking penetrative sex, but would fuck my guy with a strap in or a dildo.

When I have a guy in my bed cos it’s so rare I’m practically awake all night sucking him and doing whatever. Also like the guy to feel good all over body and mind, just live his best life like.

Makes me look a bit weak I think cos like when I’ve been with all my ex’s they’d ask if I wanted to com out with them on a night out and I’d say no or I’d pick them up at the end of the night cos I loved it when they were pissed or hungover and delicate, I liked the looking after part. But like to someone that doesn’t ‘know me’ properly or know how much I get off on it, it can look a bit door mat like? I dunno. "

I'd guess 100% switch, with strong deep long term kinks and a desire to find an equally kinky partner who will trust you so you can enjoy being yourself more often. Someone who will also be strong and take the front as well who will stretch and enjoy you as much as you enjoy them.

By *ily Con CarneTV/TS  over a year ago

Cornwall

is there a Groupon voucher for this?

"is there a Groupon voucher for this?

"

I could make a coupon for an hour of joey love? Sorry I’m a total friends addict!

By *tella HeelsTV/TS  over a year ago

west here ford shire

I’d love to be pegged

By *ickygirl41Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Lotta guys are service subs, my first ever meet was one. Non contact (nae sheggin) but he brought me tea, massaged my feet, held my book for me cleaned the floor....

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I’d like a service sub to service me please with coffee and cake and pedicure and manicure and a bath and hair and you may as well sort out the ear and arse hair too. And do the hoovering. And wash the car.

By *isaAndNicoleTransTV/TS  over a year ago

Southport / Ellesmere Port

No you are definitely not sub. Sounds like you are the one with complete control in these situations. You may be performing what is considered a "submissive" act eg. Bathing their bodies but not because they are instructing you to do it. And I'd imagine the guys are very much submissive in all of this than you think.

"No you are definitely not sub. Sounds like you are the one with complete control in these situations. You may be performing what is considered a "submissive" act eg. Bathing their bodies but not because they are instructing you to do it. And I'd imagine the guys are very much submissive in all of this than you think. "

That’s why I never thought I was a sub because it’s me telling them to go in the bath and me doing the washing because I want to not because they’ve asked. Everything apart from actual fucking where the guy does go to town and be dominant, everything else is me doing the stuff cos I want to do it to them.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Jay baths me washes my hair and drys it because he loves me not because hes a sub. Oh and me cutting his toe nails is definetly an act of love as i hate feet

By *isaAndNicoleTransTV/TS  over a year ago

Southport / Ellesmere Port

"No you are definitely not sub. Sounds like you are the one with complete control in these situations. You may be performing what is considered a "submissive" act eg. Bathing their bodies but not because they are instructing you to do it. And I'd imagine the guys are very much submissive in all of this than you think.

That’s why I never thought I was a sub because it’s me telling them to go in the bath and me doing the washing because I want to not because they’ve asked. Everything apart from actual fucking where the guy does go to town and be dominant, everything else is me doing the stuff cos I want to do it to them. "

Yep you are still in control, no need to concern yourself that you aren't dom anymore

By *ty31Man  over a year ago

NW London

I wouldn't get hung up on trying to define yourself by terms and labels.

Just do what you enjoy doing and have fun. No need to pigeon hole.

Do all the women on this site need validation. It must be great to be you

I love being fucked in my sleep Obviously by someone I would be with not just some random

"I love being fucked in my sleep Obviously by someone I would be with not just some random

"

We must inform the elders. Jesus have mercy on your soul young lady

By *haun 995Man  over a year ago

Sheffield

Yes what you describe is a servant role. Had they asked you to spank them or pee on them, and if you were happy to oblige, then you would be considered a dom. If you are not comfortable with providing these sort of services then you are not dom.

I think labels get in the way of so much. If it feels good then that's all that matters. You're you. Why try to fit in to a box

B

so glad you found each other

Me too

I dunno what it is, for me it's showing I care. I can say the words a million times over but actions speak louder.

I don't do it for ant sexual reason, I do it to make life a smidge easier, to help release the tension of a bad day, to show my appreciation. I do it because I love B with every drop of blood in my body and every molecule of oxygen I inhale. I'd take a bullet for him and I dunno, I do it coz it feels right.

P"

You guys are awesome. I can only dream of someone feeling like that about me.

gosh can I come round yours x

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"I love being fucked in my sleep Obviously by someone I would be with not just some random

"

Me too.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Can I remind people of the rules of the forum please, I will refer to this one for this thread.

https://www.fabswingers.com/content/forum-rules

No nit-picking please

Unless someone specifically asks for their profile to be critiqued or if it's relevant to the thread e.g. someone is wondering why they're not having success, please don't critique their profile or be mean about it. We want the forum to be open and friendly to newbies and everyone starts somewhere.

( to clarify, the rule is not just for newbies )

By *ustme34Man  over a year ago

Bradford

does there have to be a name just do what you do and enjoy yourself doing it. I'd enjoy you doing most of them things to me does it mean I'm dominant?

» Add a new message to this topic