FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > I caught her

I caught her

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I went t my mates last night f a bit. His lass was there. Every time am there. She eye's me up and looks at my private man section. I might sound daft as a brush. But, Why is she looking? She's fit. But i would never ever sleep with her. It's my pals girl.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"I went t my mates last night f a bit. His lass was there. Every time am there. She eye's me up and looks at my private man section. I might sound daft as a brush. But, Why is she looking? She's fit. But i would never ever sleep with her. It's my pals girl."

You've dribbled tomato ketchup on your zipper......

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Private man section!

"I went t my mates last night f a bit. His lass was there. Every time am there. She eye's me up and looks at my private man section. I might sound daft as a brush. But, Why is she looking? She's fit. But i would never ever sleep with her. It's my pals girl."

Good lad.

Might be hard but mention it to your mate.

I'd want to know

King's Crustacean

"I went t my mates last night f a bit. His lass was there. Every time am there. She eye's me up and looks at my private man section. I might sound daft as a brush. But, Why is she looking? She's fit. But i would never ever sleep with her. It's my pals girl.

Good lad.

I'd want to know"

What ? She looked at him and it has to be told to her owner ?

Times don't change much.

FFS ......... She looked at me.

She looked at me ???? are you all for real ...... ?

By *ingerrrrWoman  over a year ago

Meath

Literally no harm in looking..

I’d just take it as a compliment and smile.

I check out women’s asses and crutches all of the time even ones I know, but that’s about it I would never make a move on them.

There are lines that should not be crossed

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I went t my mates last night f a bit. His lass was there. Every time am there. She eye's me up and looks at my private man section. I might sound daft as a brush. But, Why is she looking? She's fit. But i would never ever sleep with her. It's my pals girl.

Good lad.

I'd want to know"

If women told their partners every time their male friends looked them up and down no man on the planet would have any friends.

What's to tell? Sheesh!

Forum Mod

East Sussex

She doesn't want to sleep with you. She's just a woman with eyes.

I always look at people and their bits and as for boyfriends mates I’m flirty but not too much. Always good to flirt or appear ‘sexy’ to the boyfriends mates so they remind him how fit his bird is when I’m not around. ALWAYS an ulterior motive!

By *ensualtouch15Man  over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

I think she knew you are on fab . Thought if you saw her you would post it on a forum which in turn would make other ladies look at you suggesting you're desirable as an attractive woman has looked at your nether regions

That's my total guess

Good lad.

I'd want to know

If women told their partners every time their male friends looked them up and down no man on the planet would have any friends.

What's to tell? Sheesh!"

Because he said 'everytime hes there'

If it was a one off then fair enough. But if my mates lass kept doing it I'd want to tell my mate or at least talk to her and tell her I'm not interested and to have some respect for my friend.

Maybe people dont care enough about their friends to be honest, even if it hurts them to begin with but would be better off in the long run.

By *aitonelMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

Sometimes it happens.

I'm not afraid to admit that I've slipped up and caught myself admiring a for of my (ex) gf's friends. Not intent to do something more, but certainly caught my eye at specific times.

The brain does it, its natural to look. It is instinctual and almost subconscious. What follows the look is what should be considered as that can be controlled.

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

"Private man section! "

That gave me a wee chuckle too

You might be imagining it, even if she is looking, it doesn't mean she wants to do anything about it.

By *r_Jake70Man  over a year ago

London

What did you have your “private man section” out? Or was she perhaps looking at your trousers?

By *r_Jake70Man  over a year ago

London

"What did you have your “private man section” out? Or was she perhaps looking at your trousers?"

Perhaps you’d dribbled into them?

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Good lad.

I'd want to know

What's to tell? Sheesh!

If it was a one off then fair enough. But if my mates lass kept doing it I'd want to tell my mate or at least talk to her and tell her I'm not interested and to have some respect for my friend.

Maybe people dont care enough about their friends to be honest, even if it hurts them to begin with but would be better off in the long run. "

Mr N has male friends who look at me every time we meet. I don't assume they want to sleep with me, I just assume that like lots of men they look at women. I would never dream of saying to their wives that they've looked at me.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Good lad.

I'd want to know

What's to tell? Sheesh!

Maybe people dont care enough about their friends to be honest, even if it hurts them to begin with but would be better off in the long run.

Mr N has male friends who look at me every time we meet. I don't assume they want to sleep with me, I just assume that like lots of men they look at women. I would never dream of saying to their wives that they've looked at me. "

Oh and it's because I care about my friends that I don't go round creating unnecessary problems in their relationship

By *ust PeachyWoman  over a year ago

Prestonish

"Private man section! "

Bloody love that too!

Maybe she read you’re up for primeval sex op? I’ve always fancied a shag whilst watching Jurassic Park! I’m in!

Just smash her back doors in and get it over and done with

By * and R cple4Couple  over a year ago

swansea

Good lad.

I'd want to know

What ? She looked at him and it has to be told to her owner ?

Times don't change much.

FFS ......... She looked at me.

She looked at me ???? are you all for real ...... ?"

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

You need to pull her to the side and tell her to stop being a wanton hussy and to make sure she keeps her eyes closed in your presence or, buy her a blindfold and tell her to keep her slutty eyes to herself. Some women eh? Can't believe they think they are allowed to look at people!

By *ersnickety PantsWoman  over a year ago

Club Meets Only

Good lad.

I'd want to know

What's to tell? Sheesh!

Mr N has male friends who look at me every time we meet. I don't assume they want to sleep with me, I just assume that like lots of men they look at women. I would never dream of saying to their wives that they've looked at me.

Oh and it's because I care about my friends that I don't go round creating unnecessary problems in their relationship"

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Anyway op, your question was "why is she looking?"

To be honest I don't know there could be many reasons including that she finds you attractive. If I were you I'd ignore it and if it makes you feel uncomfortable or she tries to take things further than just looking, quietly ask her to stop.

By *inkyLondonpairCouple  over a year ago

London

"Anyway op, your question was "why is she looking?"

To be honest I don't know there could be many reasons including that she finds you attractive. If I were you I'd ignore it and if it makes you feel uncomfortable or she tries to take things further than just looking, quietly ask her to stop. "

Or it could be in the OPs imagination...

By *inkyLondonpairCouple  over a year ago

London

I just love the idea that people on a swingers site would feel it not on for a woman to look at a bloke in a sexually admiring way.

The patriarchy lives!

If this lady is looking at your gentleman bits...she needs to be outed...I'd sett up covert cameras and record her. With this evidence you can go to your friend with proper proof. Also I'd inform her parents and everyone she works with. Make sure you make full use of face book and my space aswell.. things like looking at a crotch area can get out of hand...what ever next ...looking at your bum.

Mite be an idea not to mention you think she is fit though.

King's Crustacean

Just take her eyes out with a melon spoon n be done!

"Just take her eyes out with a melon spoon n be done!"

How posh are you melon spoon....

King's Crustacean

"Just take her eyes out with a melon spoon n be done!

How posh are you melon spoon.... "

Good lad.

I'd want to know

What's to tell? Sheesh!

Oh and it's because I care about my friends that I don't go round creating unnecessary problems in their relationship"

I agree. It depends on how strong she is doing it of course.

Seems to be strong enough for OP to seek advice.

It may be nothing, but IF it is more than looks then it's not causing an unnecessary problem.

It's being a friend.

Say she goes out and cheats with other guys in the future and he hadn't said anything? He would feel bad.

It's all hypothetical to the situation.

My point is aimed at the the worst side to that.

Dudley

Good lad.

I'd want to know

What's to tell? Sheesh!

Oh and it's because I care about my friends that I don't go round creating unnecessary problems in their relationship

It may be nothing, but IF it is more than looks then it's not causing an unnecessary problem.

It's being a friend.

Say she goes out and cheats with other guys in the future and he hadn't said anything? He would feel bad.

"

She's looking, not rubbing her fanny on him or humping his leg!

King's Crustacean

Oh so she says! The fanny rubbing , leg humping, eye ball using trollop !

Good lad.

I'd want to know

What's to tell? Sheesh!

It's being a friend.

She's looking, not rubbing her fanny on him or humping his leg! "

I know. As I stated, its worst case.

OP, if she ever tries it on, that's my advice.

If not, then it's no big deal.

Good lad.

I'd want to know

What's to tell? Sheesh!

It's being a friend.

"

Problem is the OP could be totally delusional and this lady has just got a wonky eye. Now he starts saying "she's looking at my cock" to his pal and all hell breaks loose. They split up, his mate now thinks the OP is a threat and doesn't want to know him anymore. If she had given him the come on proper, then that's a different story.

By *andK78Couple  over a year ago

Newport

Could be your imagination and she actually is not looking.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

When I was married to my first husband I asked a friend of his to buy me a drink because I was thirsty and didn't have enough money on me. He bought me one, I said I'd give him the money next time I saw him and went on my merry way.

He then went and told my husband, all hell broke loose because in their brains it obviously meant I wanted sex with this guy. Admittedly this was many years ago and they were from a culture where women are viewed (or so I thougbt) quote differently but I was shocked that an innocent action caused such a reaction. I'm less easily shocked nowadays but I must say that this surprises me.

By *innie The MinxWoman  over a year ago

Under the Duvet

She might think your private man section is attractive.

She might just have a wonky eye.

Or maybe she might be thinking what the hell is he round here again for?

Noone likes a gooseberry OP, even one with an attractive private man section

"Literally no harm in looking..

I’d just take it as a compliment and smile. "

That's all i can do is smile. Makes me feel awkward.

"Private man section!

That gave me a wee chuckle too

You might be imagining it, even if she is looking, it doesn't mean she wants to do anything about it. "

She loves my mates t bits. Nothing would happen. Ever

"Anyway op, your question was "why is she looking?"

To be honest I don't know there could be many reasons including that she finds you attractive. If I were you I'd ignore it and if it makes you feel uncomfortable or she tries to take things further than just looking, quietly ask her to stop. "

Thank you. Sensible advice

By *elly72Woman  over a year ago

glasgow

Maybe friend doesn’t exist therefore neither does gf with the roving eyes but seriously think op needs to get over his ego or stay away from other people’s gfs in their houses

By *nto My ArmsMan  over a year ago

Herts/London

Handmaid's hats. It's the only way forward.

By *DreamOfGenieWoman  over a year ago

London

Cool story, bro

I bet you look at your mates girlfriends sometimes. Do they need to be told about you?

Now I might just be a little weord but if I fancy a girl I might glance at her face, her boobs or ass cause well Im a perv.. her private lady area? Not so much!

I would have though this might he the same the other wah round

get your imaginary friends imaginary girlfriend pumped

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

If her eyes are glued to that promoted area, he'll know. Like he'll also know she's still alive and it's understood what's driving your post. 18÷? It's life and understood typically.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

"Handmaid's hats. It's the only way forward. "

Ops sewing already

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

"get your imaginary friends imaginary girlfriend pumped "

Don’t we all look at people ? I always look , it’s human nature, I bet the op has looked at her bum tits etc before

By *ungscotsman26Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

"get your imaginary friends imaginary girlfriend pumped

"

Hahahaha brilliant

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Private man section! "
I’ve got one too! At least, I have now

Dudley

"I bet you look at your mates girlfriends sometimes. Do they need to be told about you?

"

He must have been looking at her to know she was looking at home, and he noticed she's fit

By *oxychicWoman  over a year ago

Nottinghamshire

You need to pull her to the side and tell her to stop being a wanton hussy and to make sure she keeps her eyes closed in your presence or, buy her a blindfold and tell her to keep her slutty eyes to herself. Some women eh? Can't believe they think they are allowed to look at people! "

This made me

Eyes were made to look dosnt mean she wants you

By *ablo minibar123Woman  over a year ago

Tbh if my mates boyfriend spent alot of time staring at my private lady section I'd get pretty weirded out by it and think it was showing a lack of respect to my mate if he was being very obvious about it. Would I tell my friend probably not, but I might start spending less time with them as a couple

"Tbh if my mates boyfriend spent alot of time staring at my private lady section I'd get pretty weirded out by it and think it was showing a lack of respect to my mate if he was being very obvious about it. Would I tell my friend probably not, but I might start spending less time with them as a couple "
Sensible advice. Thank you

» Add a new message to this topic