By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm a sucker for a nice smile

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

"Mine or potential meet??"

Meets

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

My daughter has a severe over bite and she has the option to get it cosmetically corrected as she’s under 16, but it’s a huge surgery. I’m unsure. But I’d rather her do it now than regret it In years to come

I had a large number of mine smashed up in an accident as a teenager that have gradually given up the ghost. They aren’t that important in the grand scheme of things.

I have false teeth. That's only because i was in wrong place at the wrong time. Few bats later. Have my teeth smashed in

By *inful xWoman  over a year ago

In a sleepy little village

I met a man once for a social. Fab pics looked good etc

Turned up , walked over to greet him and then he smiled. Yep , no teeth

My fanny froze and that was the end of that social !

I used to have a paragraph about it on my profile, along the lines of "if you are from the Jeremy Kyle-guest school of dentistry give me a swerve"

I believe that good hygiene is essential, especially oral hygiene!

"My daughter has a severe over bite and she has the option to get it cosmetically corrected as she’s under 16, but it’s a huge surgery. I’m unsure. But I’d rather her do it now than regret it In years to come "

That sounds like a tough decision to make right now

"My daughter has a severe over bite and she has the option to get it cosmetically corrected as she’s under 16, but it’s a huge surgery. I’m unsure. But I’d rather her do it now than regret it In years to come

That sounds like a tough decision to make right now "

Yes but I’d rather it done now. She looks normal (As In not a big chin) but she has a really severe overbite and until she reaches 16 they won’t operate as she’s still growing, I can notice her overbite getting worse

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

"How important are they to you? "

Be lost without them.

Very

I like nice teeth

I wouldn't kiss someone that didn't have all their teeth visible and clean.

Yellow teeth are a huge turn off but as are day glow white bleached teeth

"I met a man once for a social. Fab pics looked good etc

My fanny froze and that was the end of that social ! "

You’re right I should put on my profile that I don’t have all my own teeth as another good reason not to meet me

"I wouldn't kiss someone that didn't have all their teeth visible and clean.

Yellow teeth are a huge turn off but as are day glow white bleached teeth "

My ex and his son and 2 daughters all went and got “Turkey” teeth. They look so false. It’s mad. I hate them that white

Being on the receiving end of a sucker punch headbutt almost 10 years smashed several of my front teeth, dentist did a fantastic job of reconstructing them, you can’t tell by looking at them.

I have chosen to have a couple right at the back removed due to fillings that didn’t go very well and had ridiculous pain with them, followed the mindset of if they aren’t in they can’t hurt. Again nothing visible.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Quite but im not bothered if they are not perfect but i wouldnt entertain someone with bad teeth or missing front ones

"Quite but im not bothered if they are not perfect but i wouldnt entertain someone with bad teeth or missing front ones"

Good job I got my two front teeth for Christmas then

By *isaAndNicoleTransTV/TS  over a year ago

Southport / Ellesmere Port

I'd have trouble eating a peach without them

"I'd have trouble eating a peach without them "

I use my tongue

By *eneral HysteriaMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

"

My ex and his son and 2 daughters all went and got “Turkey” teeth. They look so false. It’s mad. I hate them that white "

They mustn't be as rare as hens' teeth then eh?

"

My ex and his son and 2 daughters all went and got “Turkey” teeth. They look so false. It’s mad. I hate them that white

They mustn't be as rare as hens' teeth then eh? "

Haaaaaaaaa,,, not funny old joke. What’s as rare as hens teeth?

By *yx_InannaWoman  over a year ago

Burslem

Yellow teeth are a huge turn off but as are day glow white bleached teeth "

Dentin is yellow for people like myself who have less enamel dentin shows through. I have glassy teeth semi opaque can see my tongue pressed against my teeth, due to lack of enamel caused by acid erosion while I sleep. I've also been on prolonged use of tetracycline on and off for years for my skin issues. Fun fact my bones are yellow too. Dentin can't be whitened. When I had my front teeth broken they had to match it to the dentin colour there was no point fixing it with off white or white.

Funny enough no one has ever asked why my teeth are yellow no one's pointed it out. Maybe they were being polite.

It was movies in the late 90s that started the fascination with white teeth most natural teeth without the use of whitening produces is off white/pale yellow.

I think we both know I mean a thick layer of plaque not an enamel issue

I lately feel I can't state any preferences

Dentin is yellow for people like myself who have less enamel dentin shows through. I have glassy teeth semi opaque can see my tongue pressed against my teeth, due to lack of enamel caused by acid erosion while I sleep. I've also been on prolonged use of tetracycline on and off for years for my skin issues. Fun fact my bones are yellow too. Dentin can't be whitened. When I had my front teeth broken they had to match it to the dentin colour there was no point fixing it with off white or white.

Funny enough no one has ever asked why my teeth are yellow no one's pointed it out. Maybe they were being polite.

It was movies in the late 90s that started the fascination with white teeth most natural teeth without the use of whitening produces is off white/pale yellow. "

I think the people in the movies which you are referring to are Americans and Americans are like a different species to us when it comes to teeth lol.

They just seem to take care of them selves more. If you look at American soaps they all have bright white teeth.. Then go and look at eastenders or coronation Street and there is no comparison.

By * and M lookingCouple  over a year ago

Worcester

100% love my pearly whites (Mrs M)

It was movies in the late 90s that started the fascination with white teeth most natural teeth without the use of whitening produces is off white/pale yellow.

I think the people in the movies which you are referring to are Americans and Americans are like a different species to us when it comes to teeth lol.

They just seem to take care of them selves more. If you look at American soaps they all have bright white teeth.. Then go and look at eastenders or coronation Street and there is no comparison. "

Totally wrong!! Most of Liverpool have “turkey teeth”

"I'd have trouble eating a peach without them

I use my tongue "

Why has that made me quite excited

Burslem

"I think we both know I mean a thick layer of plaque not an enamel issue

I lately feel I can't state any preferences "

I didn't know you were on about plaque

I'm not offended either I can't afford private dentist treatment so I give up caring years ago I was only stating fact about yellow teeth. Quite a lot of people have them since tetracycline was widely given to treat acne during teens.

By *ny1localMan  over a year ago

READING

I've all my own teeth, and have a receipt to prove it ??

General good oral hygiene is very important to me.

Burslem

They just seem to take care of them selves more. If you look at American soaps they all have bright white teeth.. Then go and look at eastenders or coronation Street and there is no comparison. "

Such an unnatural look though doesn't it seem a little weird like almost glow in the dark. Every dentist I've met says bleaching isn't as healthy as they make out but could still have bleaching done with them if you went private. All about money. Most famous people these days have veneers anyway. A lot of singers refuse to have teeth fixed incase it ruined their voice.

I had to have a load removed about 12 years ago. I kind of gave up on them then. Visited the dentist after a couple of times but I was in the "they don't hurt so they're ok" camp, so I stopped after a while. You wouldn't know I'm missing any. Have just this month started going to dentist/hygienist to get everything sorted.

Teeth Are important to me .it's one of the 1st things i look at . You can't beat a nice smile

"Teeth Are important to me .it's one of the 1st things i look at . You can't beat a nice smile "

Is that after you've finished looking at their tits

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

"My daughter has a severe over bite and she has the option to get it cosmetically corrected as she’s under 16, but it’s a huge surgery. I’m unsure. But I’d rather her do it now than regret it In years to come "
?

It is a huge surgery, my nephew had his done in Australia it was quite a long recovery but he is very pleased he had it done

Burslem

"I had to have a load removed about 12 years ago. I kind of gave up on them then. Visited the dentist after a couple of times but I was in the "they don't hurt so they're ok" camp, so I stopped after a while. You wouldn't know I'm missing any. Have just this month started going to dentist/hygienist to get everything sorted. "

That's great you found a dentist willing I hope all goes well for you

I have been trying to find a dentist that will do work on teeth already worked on. It's impossible on the nhs. My previous dentist wouldn't touch any most he would do is a clean. One before that was assistant for my dentist who went on maternity leave she had did most the work who then retired. One before that she retired due to ill health. So can't go back to my old dentists to fix their work. I'm stuck till I find one who will do the repairs to work previously done. Chipped filling of broken teeth already fixed isn't priority

"My daughter has a severe over bite and she has the option to get it cosmetically corrected as she’s under 16, but it’s a huge surgery. I’m unsure. But I’d rather her do it now than regret it In years to come ?

It is a huge surgery, my nephew had his done in Australia it was quite a long recovery but he is very pleased he had it done "

Yes her last appointment her orthodontist said it’s really major surgery, they brake your jaw and it’s really a big deal as in re alignment.

chelmsford

"My daughter has a severe over bite and she has the option to get it cosmetically corrected as she’s under 16, but it’s a huge surgery. I’m unsure. But I’d rather her do it now than regret it In years to come ?

It is a huge surgery, my nephew had his done in Australia it was quite a long recovery but he is very pleased he had it done

Yes her last appointment her orthodontist said it’s really major surgery, they brake your jaw and it’s really a big deal as in re alignment. "

It is a big decision, but I can see a massive difference in my nephews appearance and self confidence. I hope it works out for your daughter

chelmsford

"I had to have a load removed about 12 years ago. I kind of gave up on them then. Visited the dentist after a couple of times but I was in the "they don't hurt so they're ok" camp, so I stopped after a while. You wouldn't know I'm missing any. Have just this month started going to dentist/hygienist to get everything sorted.

I have been trying to find a dentist that will do work on teeth already worked on. It's impossible on the nhs. My previous dentist wouldn't touch any most he would do is a clean. One before that was assistant for my dentist who went on maternity leave she had did most the work who then retired. One before that she retired due to ill health. So can't go back to my old dentists to fix their work. I'm stuck till I find one who will do the repairs to work previously done. Chipped filling of broken teeth already fixed isn't priority

"

You are quite limited as to what the nhs will do now. I had no choice but to go private with the issues I had. The hygienist is very important too, to look after your gums.

Yes her last appointment her orthodontist said it’s really major surgery, they brake your jaw and it’s really a big deal as in re alignment. ,

It is a big decision, but I can see a massive difference in my nephews appearance and self confidence. I hope it works out for your daughter "

I’m torn and she is, but apparently she has a severe over bite a 5’ and they’ve said it will grow worse as she’s only 13. I can see it when she’s eating and talking , even though she doesn’t have a big chin. I’d rather her have it done now. Her dentist won’t touch her though until she’s stopped growing

chelmsford

Yes her last appointment her orthodontist said it’s really major surgery, they brake your jaw and it’s really a big deal as in re alignment. ,

It is a big decision, but I can see a massive difference in my nephews appearance and self confidence. I hope it works out for your daughter

I’m torn and she is, but apparently she has a severe over bite a 5’ and they’ve said it will grow worse as she’s only 13. I can see it when she’s eating and talking , even though she doesn’t have a big chin. I’d rather her have it done now. Her dentist won’t touch her though until she’s stopped growing"

Oh dear bless you both. My nephews did get worse, noticebly. He had his op last year when he was 18. There was a lot of drinking through straws for several months. But he is so glad he had it done.

By *unkym34Man  over a year ago

London

Very very

By *ollycouple71Couple  over a year ago

manchester

"I met a man once for a social. Fab pics looked good etc

My fanny froze and that was the end of that social ! "

"Teeth Are important to me .it's one of the 1st things i look at . You can't beat a nice smile

Is that after you've finished looking at their tits "

of course and their pussy and arse

By *he Devil rides outMan  over a year ago

Sheffield

I must admit I'm a fan

Burslem

"I had to have a load removed about 12 years ago. I kind of gave up on them then. Visited the dentist after a couple of times but I was in the "they don't hurt so they're ok" camp, so I stopped after a while. You wouldn't know I'm missing any. Have just this month started going to dentist/hygienist to get everything sorted.

You are quite limited as to what the nhs will do now. I had no choice but to go private with the issues I had. The hygienist is very important too, to look after your gums."

I've only ever seen just my dentist and they wouldn't do anything when I had issues with my gums. I had allergic reaction to medication which caused my gums to melt then the soft areas of my teeth were exposed turned black. They wouldn't even give me antibiotics when the gums became infected. The dentist (maternity dentists student) said avoid tomatoes that caused my gums to melt he said. I was put on the same medication again but in a different form same happened again. Gp won't issue antibiotics for gum infection and dentist said it would go away. Took a chest infection and antibiotics to clear both, my gums started healing in 3 days after taking the antibiotics. It's grown over half back now can't see root area of teeth any more. Which is good, dentist said it probably wouldn't grow back. But I'm left with the issue of 30 months of exposed areas that potentially will get worse. My gums were so dissolved cooked crispy cheese went through my gum blood everywhere. Haven't been back dentist since. Not till I find one who will do the work needed. I had a dentist for 1 session between one who retired over health and one who retired over permanent maternity leave. While trying to inject my front upper to repair the broken teeth I was crying and shit that hurts like hell. He stopped mid way through injecting and said he couldn't work like this find another dentist. So no work done and a numb nose and lip. I don't have much luck with dentists. I had severe phobia of them for years over a dentist who fixed a cavity via drilling and filling when I was 8 without any anaesthetic. Took me about 18 years before I'd sit in a dentist chair without gas sedation she was a great dentist though

You are quite limited as to what the nhs will do now. I had no choice but to go private with the issues I had. The hygienist is very important too, to look after your gums.

I've only ever seen just my dentist and they wouldn't do anything when I had issues with my gums. I had allergic reaction to medication which caused my gums to melt then the soft areas of my teeth were exposed turned black. They wouldn't even give me antibiotics when the gums became infected. The dentist (maternity dentists student) said avoid tomatoes that caused my gums to melt he said. I was put on the same medication again but in a different form same happened again. Gp won't issue antibiotics for gum infection and dentist said it would go away. Took a chest infection and antibiotics to clear both, my gums started healing in 3 days after taking the antibiotics. It's grown over half back now can't see root area of teeth any more. Which is good, dentist said it probably wouldn't grow back. But I'm left with the issue of 30 months of exposed areas that potentially will get worse. My gums were so dissolved cooked crispy cheese went through my gum blood everywhere. Haven't been back dentist since. Not till I find one who will do the work needed. I had a dentist for 1 session between one who retired over health and one who retired over permanent maternity leave. While trying to inject my front upper to repair the broken teeth I was crying and shit that hurts like hell. He stopped mid way through injecting and said he couldn't work like this find another dentist. So no work done and a numb nose and lip. I don't have much luck with dentists. I had severe phobia of them for years over a dentist who fixed a cavity via drilling and filling when I was 8 without any anaesthetic. Took me about 18 years before I'd sit in a dentist chair without gas sedation she was a great dentist though"

Using sentences helps, I’m not having a go but me personally didn’t read it as I couldn’t be arsed with the big whole chunk of a thread

Burslem

I've only ever seen just my dentist and they wouldn't do anything when I had issues with my gums. I had allergic reaction to medication which caused my gums to melt then the soft areas of my teeth were exposed turned black. They wouldn't even give me antibiotics when the gums became infected. The dentist (maternity dentists student) said avoid tomatoes that caused my gums to melt he said. I was put on the same medication again but in a different form same happened again. Gp won't issue antibiotics for gum infection and dentist said it would go away. Took a chest infection and antibiotics to clear both, my gums started healing in 3 days after taking the antibiotics. It's grown over half back now can't see root area of teeth any more. Which is good, dentist said it probably wouldn't grow back. But I'm left with the issue of 30 months of exposed areas that potentially will get worse. My gums were so dissolved cooked crispy cheese went through my gum blood everywhere. Haven't been back dentist since. Not till I find one who will do the work needed. I had a dentist for 1 session between one who retired over health and one who retired over permanent maternity leave. While trying to inject my front upper to repair the broken teeth I was crying and shit that hurts like hell. He stopped mid way through injecting and said he couldn't work like this find another dentist. So no work done and a numb nose and lip. I don't have much luck with dentists. I had severe phobia of them for years over a dentist who fixed a cavity via drilling and filling when I was 8 without any anaesthetic. Took me about 18 years before I'd sit in a dentist chair without gas sedation she was a great dentist though

Using sentences helps, I’m not having a go but me personally didn’t read it as I couldn’t be arsed with the big whole chunk of a thread"

Never mind, I think you mean paragraphs

Just as long as someone here knows they aren't alone and doesn't have to feel ashamed by poor nhs availability and treatments.

I like nice teeth. Wish I had the funds for veneers though and have that Hollywood smile.

If you like nice teeth on a guy check out my mate paz80 lush teeth. Lush everything really

People with bad teeth that doesn't bother me.

But to be blunt if it's someone I'm sexually attracted too and then they smile and have bad teeth ITS NO LIKEY

I like my foo foo licked and no one with bad teeth is going anywhere near that

Quite right too x

They just seem to take care of them selves more. If you look at American soaps they all have bright white teeth.. Then go and look at eastenders or coronation Street and there is no comparison.

Totally wrong!! Most of Liverpool have “turkey teeth” "

I will never forget that word

Turkey teeth.

By * and M lookingCouple  over a year ago

Worcester

Don’t really fancy meeting folk who have teeth like a knackered piano

By *he Mac LassWoman  over a year ago

Hefty Hideaway

I appreciate a good set of teeth. I look after mine but they're not perfect. I have gaps and one is wonky. As long as they're clean and present. I'm good.

I have a confession to make. I haven't got Turkey teeth but I have had mine whitened

chelmsford

"I have a confession to make. I haven't got Turkey teeth but I have had mine whitened

"

Did you have them done at the dentist. Some look very unatural. Would like mine slightly whitened

"I have a confession to make. I haven't got Turkey teeth but I have had mine whitened

Did you have them done at the dentist. Some look very unatural. Would like mine slightly whitened "

Yes i had the gum shield thing from the dentist and the gell.

It do look unnatural if you over do it.

chelmsford

Did you have them done at the dentist. Some look very unatural. Would like mine slightly whitened

Yes i had the gum shield thing from the dentist and the gell.

It do look unnatural if you over do it.

"

Thanks Mickey, yes I've seen that advertised at my dental surgey

By *mberWoman  over a year ago

Preston

Very important. I have nice teeth, I want nice teeth.

But...I do quite like a snaggletooth

Nothing worse than an alligator blow job.....

» Add a new message to this topic