FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Relashionship advice...

Relashionship advice...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rad_ell12 OP   Man  over a year ago

Brighouse

Hi all,

Not used this site at all for roughly 3 months, right before I met my current girlfriend, but recently we had a fall out over something very very minor which got blown out of proportion by her, which she has admitted also, issue is, since, the conversation has died down a lot, and Im starting to think that maybe she isnt all that, she seems to have such a short fuse and reacts so ott to the little things, I worry it'll be the same to bigger things, and feel like I'm not able to fully be myself with her, adding too it, I get the vibe she isnt fully comfertable around me, and I get everyone settles in at different levels, but even to the point she doesn't feel comfertable getting dressed in the same room as me? Which seems mad considering we have sex naked.... too add to this, we have a holiday booked to new york, too soon too book it I realise but we did, any advice on this would help, ideally dont want to take a hit on a £800 holliday as its non refundable but also dont want to give something up after 1 argument, any advice?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

After three months you should still be in the honeymoon period of a relationship. If your falling out and asking advice so soon id cut my loses and end it

By *uicy jonesMan  over a year ago

near a big hill in s/ shropshire NOT in

Personally you been on here and sharing this information should really give you the answer you need !!!!

By *ed-monkeyCouple  over a year ago

Hailsham

You could gauge her reaction to the bigger stuff by discussing your profile on here

Brighouse

She is more than aware that I have a profile.on here, as I said not used is since we met but feel like I could do woth some advice from a neutral party

Brighouse

"After three months you should still be in the honeymoon period of a relationship. If your falling out and asking advice so soon id cut my loses and end it"

See this is my thought process but im caught in a mind of what if its just a blip thing

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Ask her how she feels about fucking you with a strapon- that should do it?

By *ed-monkeyCouple  over a year ago

Hailsham

"Ask her how she feels about fucking you with a strapon- that should do it?"

Oh yeah, pegging is always a decider

By *irth.Minge.FireMan  over a year ago

Seen in far off places

"Ask her how she feels about fucking you with a strapon- that should do it?"

Might be a tad uncomfertable!!

Try asking her.... communication in a relationship is key! There may be a bigger issue (not related to you) which is why she flipped about something minor. As fun as the sex and stuff is in a relationship you need to be about to talk and share the “boring” stuff to. Good luck x

By *erriAnneTV/TS  over a year ago

The shire

Still go and if not speaking pay the 150 to change the name and go with someone else

By *yx_InannaWoman  over a year ago

Burslem

Depends what you consider minor, everything is subjective. You might have thought it to be minor but to her it felt more and if you trivialized it you undermined her feelings. Which to be honest will cause a larger issue.

Personally I would cut my losses. I've learnt the hard way and wasted 7 months with someone promising me the world then not being there when I needed him the most. If it's not working after 3 months end it

Brighouse

"Try asking her.... communication in a relationship is key! There may be a bigger issue (not related to you) which is why she flipped about something minor. As fun as the sex and stuff is in a relationship you need to be about to talk and share the “boring” stuff to. Good luck x"

Communication is defo key, I was engaged to my ex for 4 years, amd she ended up keeping her feelings held up inside for ages, felt awful when she finally ended it, I've tried having a conversation with her about it but she just admitted it was a stupid reaction and is now acting like I'm the bad guy again

Brighouse

"Depends what you consider minor, everything is subjective. You might have thought it to be minor but to her it felt more and if you trivialized it you undermined her feelings. Which to be honest will cause a larger issue."

Issue is evem she admitted it was stupid and she admitted it shoukdnt have been blown up like it was

"She is more than aware that I have a profile.on here, as I said not used is since we met but feel like I could do woth some advice from a neutral party "

Why do you call yourself "fully single" and "not attached anymore" in your profile

By * and R cple4Couple  over a year ago

swansea

"After three months you should still be in the honeymoon period of a relationship. If your falling out and asking advice so soon id cut my loses and end it"

Brighouse

"She is more than aware that I have a profile.on here, as I said not used is since we met but feel like I could do woth some advice from a neutral party

Why do you call yourself "fully single" and "not attached anymore" in your profile "

So today is the first time I've logged on in 3 months and came straight here to post, so not used the site properly since and last time I did I was single...

By *-4pleasureCouple  over a year ago

Belfast

"Hi all,

Not used this site at all for roughly 3 months, right before I met my current girlfriend, but recently we had a fall out over something very very minor which got blown out of proportion by her, which she has admitted also, issue is, since, the conversation has died down a lot, and Im starting to think that maybe she isnt all that, she seems to have such a short fuse and reacts so ott to the little things, I worry it'll be the same to bigger things, and feel like I'm not able to fully be myself with her, adding too it, I get the vibe she isnt fully comfertable around me, and I get everyone settles in at different levels, but even to the point she doesn't feel comfertable getting dressed in the same room as me? Which seems mad considering we have sex naked.... too add to this, we have a holiday booked to new york, too soon too book it I realise but we did, any advice on this would help, ideally dont want to take a hit on a £800 holliday as its non refundable but also dont want to give something up after 1 argument, any advice?"

DRAMA

"Hi all,

Not used this site at all for roughly 3 months, right before I met my current girlfriend, but recently we had a fall out over something very very minor which got blown out of proportion by her, which she has admitted also, issue is, since, the conversation has died down a lot, and Im starting to think that maybe she isnt all that, she seems to have such a short fuse and reacts so ott to the little things, I worry it'll be the same to bigger things, and feel like I'm not able to fully be myself with her, adding too it, I get the vibe she isnt fully comfertable around me, and I get everyone settles in at different levels, but even to the point she doesn't feel comfertable getting dressed in the same room as me? Which seems mad considering we have sex naked.... too add to this, we have a holiday booked to new york, too soon too book it I realise but we did, any advice on this would help, ideally dont want to take a hit on a £800 holliday as its non refundable but also dont want to give something up after 1 argument, any advice?"

I think you probably need to get out now. As you can clearly feel in your gut that things are not how you hoped, I don’t think ending after one row is ideal but the fact you are worried about it when you should be in honeymoon period is a bit crazy. With the holiday thing can you not ring the company and change dates or names.

Brighouse

"Hi all,

Not used this site at all for roughly 3 months, right before I met my current girlfriend, but recently we had a fall out over something very very minor which got blown out of proportion by her, which she has admitted also, issue is, since, the conversation has died down a lot, and Im starting to think that maybe she isnt all that, she seems to have such a short fuse and reacts so ott to the little things, I worry it'll be the same to bigger things, and feel like I'm not able to fully be myself with her, adding too it, I get the vibe she isnt fully comfertable around me, and I get everyone settles in at different levels, but even to the point she doesn't feel comfertable getting dressed in the same room as me? Which seems mad considering we have sex naked.... too add to this, we have a holiday booked to new york, too soon too book it I realise but we did, any advice on this would help, ideally dont want to take a hit on a £800 holliday as its non refundable but also dont want to give something up after 1 argument, any advice?

I think you probably need to get out now. As you can clearly feel in your gut that things are not how you hoped, I don’t think ending after one row is ideal but the fact you are worried about it when you should be in honeymoon period is a bit crazy. With the holiday thing can you not ring the company and change dates or names. "

Unfortunatly its non refundable, could get dates and stuff changed, hell im sure I could get someone to go with me but shes already paid her half, whoch makes it that bit more complex

By *exy4youxxWoman  over a year ago

Pontefract

I would ignore that advice and work on it you are going to have ups and downs and if you give up on the first hurdle then I really dont think relationships are for you ... share your worries with her sit down and talk about it good luck x

By *elvet_OrchidWoman  over a year ago

Banbury

"She is more than aware that I have a profile.on here, as I said not used is since we met but feel like I could do woth some advice from a neutral party

Why do you call yourself "fully single" and "not attached

anymore" in your profile

So today is the first time I've logged on in 3 months and came straight here to post, so not used the site properly since and last time I did I was single..."

Have to agree. Profile is listed as fully single!!

"Hi all,

I think you probably need to get out now. As you can clearly feel in your gut that things are not how you hoped, I don’t think ending after one row is ideal but the fact you are worried about it when you should be in honeymoon period is a bit crazy. With the holiday thing can you not ring the company and change dates or names.

Unfortunatly its non refundable, could get dates and stuff changed, hell im sure I could get someone to go with me but shes already paid her half, whoch makes it that bit more complex"

Honestly, The fact you are even considering it and checked refund policy says it all. When is it I will come!!!

Fuck her off. I've always wanted to go to NY. I won't shout and you can choose what side of the bed you sleep on. Sorted...when we off

For me.

Soon as your shouting at each other the relationship is over.

Conversations and discussion like reasonable adults is one thing.

But shouting at top of your voice is another.

After the shouting comes the long uneasy silences with no one willing to admit they were wrong.

Time to leave.

Brighouse

"Hi all,

Unfortunatly its non refundable, could get dates and stuff changed, hell im sure I could get someone to go with me but shes already paid her half, whoch makes it that bit more complex

Honestly, The fact you are even considering it and checked refund policy says it all. When is it I will come!!! "

September haha! Im currently debating what the holy hell to do lol

"Personally I would cut my losses. I've learnt the hard way and wasted 7 months with someone promising me the world then not being there when I needed him the most. If it's not working after 3 months end it "

Brighouse

"Fuck her off. I've always wanted to go to NY. I won't shout and you can choose what side of the bed you sleep on. Sorted...when we off"

I've been once before bud, cant say its as good as people make out, but for the low low prive of £800 can have my half and go for me lol

"Ask her how she feels about fucking you with a strapon- that should do it?

Oh yeah, pegging is always a decider "

"Fuck her off. I've always wanted to go to NY. I won't shout and you can choose what side of the bed you sleep on. Sorted...when we off

I've been once before bud, cant say its as good as people make out, but for the low low prive of £800 can have my half and go for me lol"

Hmmm. Ok send some pics of yr Mrs?

By *pril86Woman  over a year ago

chester

I’ve think your gut is telling you already tbf your just nervous about it. After 3 months your already in this situation/position says it’s all.

Ps I’ve been to New York for New Year’s Eve 4 time snow I’ll

Show you some good places

Love New York!!!

Brighouse

"I’ve think your gut is telling you already tbf your just nervous about it. After 3 months your already in this situation/position says it’s all.

Love New York!!! "

I went feb last year but did it really cheap, this one is booked for a hotel in times square for 6 nights, so was hoping it changed my mind

"I’ve think your gut is telling you already tbf your just nervous about it. After 3 months your already in this situation/position says it’s all.

Love New York!!!

I went feb last year but did it really cheap, this one is booked for a hotel in times square for 6 nights, so was hoping it changed my mind"

Fuck the holiday it is only money. The more important thing is you don’t waste your time/life with someone that makes you unhappy xx

Love New York!!!

I went feb last year but did it really cheap, this one is booked for a hotel in times square for 6 nights, so was hoping it changed my mind

Fuck the holiday it is only money. The more important thing is you don’t waste your time/life with someone that makes you unhappy xx"

Too true

Brighouse

Love New York!!!

Fuck the holiday it is only money. The more important thing is you don’t waste your time/life with someone that makes you unhappy xx"

Thats the main thing, i dont feel anything towards her, like I feel like i've just stopped caring

Love New York!!!

Fuck the holiday it is only money. The more important thing is you don’t waste your time/life with someone that makes you unhappy xx

Thats the main thing, i dont feel anything towards her, like I feel like i've just stopped caring"

Not a massive expert in relationships as last 2 big ones failed! But I don’t think you advice just reread your own words xx

Brighouse

Love New York!!!

Thats the main thing, i dont feel anything towards her, like I feel like i've just stopped caring

Not a massive expert in relationships as last 2 big ones failed! But I don’t think you advice just reread your own words xx"

my heads on its arse

By *bellancannibalCouple  over a year ago

Wakefield

Have you tried talking to her? Does she have issues you don't know about yet? Is she stressed with work? Is she having problems with her family? That kind of thing. Take an interest, you might find she feels she can't talk to about her feelings, she needs you to show her she can.

By *nabelle21Woman  over a year ago

B38

Maybe there is something going on for her that your not aware of.

Yes...I'm gonna say it, just talk to her, calmly and openly.

We all have blips...Good luck

Do the holiday as planned, then bin her off.

Relashionship advice on a swinging forum ???? yet nobody knows you or your girlfriend or any facts or indeed lies

Go on the holiday you don't have to spend all the time with her.

If you feel this way mate...it's over tbh in my opinion.

3 months is too early to feel like you've been married 3 years lol.

There's 3 sides to a story and what you did to annoy her may be a big thing to her...it may have triggered something in her.

By *icentiousCouple  over a year ago

Up on them there hills

"Hi all,

So guessed you were from Yorkshire.

By *itty9899Man  over a year ago

Craggy Island

"Hi all,

Run for the the hill, she'll probably dump you after new York anyway.

Brighouse

"Hi all,

So guessed you were from Yorkshire."

What gave that away?

Brighouse

"Have you tried talking to her? Does she have issues you don't know about yet? Is she stressed with work? Is she having problems with her family? That kind of thing. Take an interest, you might find she feels she can't talk to about her feelings, she needs you to show her she can. "

I have done that already, she openly admitted it was over nothing

It sounds to me like YOU need to hear her side

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

It's not her. It's not you.

What it is is time to end it.

Things deteriorate for everyone. It won't get better with time this is it.

So ...... cancel the holiday and tell her very politely that it isn't for you.

Then go and plan the rest of your life.

King's Crustacean

"Hi all,

So guessed you were from Yorkshire.

What gave that away?"

The word Brighouse maybe ?

King's Crustacean

"Relashionship advice on a swinging forum ???? yet nobody knows you or your girlfriend or any facts or indeed lies "

Neither does Aunty Val in magazines know anyone and she gets paid for it.

By *hedevilKTWoman  over a year ago

milton keynes

If your already wanting out and trip not till September that’s another 7 odd months of torture before holiday is it worth it

By *ig1gaz1Man  over a year ago

bradford

"Hi all,

personally I think your being pathetic here

a simple lovers tiff and your saying that you cant work it out, cant talk it out.

dont want to learn the others temperment

looking at ways to cancel already

certainly reads as I cant be bothered with you anymore.

either work it out or get out

this is just an opinion from what you have wrote

Pontefract

I'm sure you should be able to change names on the booking with it being so long away take a friend or family member ? And from what I have now read of your replies on here you have no intention of trying to work it out sounds to me she is better off without you!

Brighouse

"I'm sure you should be able to change names on the booking with it being so long away take a friend or family member ? And from what I have now read of your replies on here you have no intention of trying to work it out sounds to me she is better off without you! "

So just out of curiosity, ive tried for 2 days to have a conversation with her, and all she wants to do is argue and sound off on me, and me being unhappy with the situation, how have you come to the conclusion that I havnt tried?

Pontefract

You never said you have tried all I hear is your holiday worry x

Pontefract

Sorry that came out wrong lol meant I haven't seen that you have tried just see more worry about holiday x

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Communicate, then keep at it. All relationships are about understanding each other, potentially taking risks, as there's no certainty that you are compatible. Communication lers you both share what's going on for you, so you botb reduce uncertainty, misunderstandings, whilst potentially letting you both feel closer and possibly trusting each other more.

Bin her.

Take me.

You’ll come back broken but happy

Brighouse

Appreciate everyones thoughts and opinions on this, struggling with it, as she came over yesterday, we had a great day, went out shopping, chilled watched a film etc, then as soon as she left she brought it back up again, never once mentioned anything to me and just brought it all back up as soon as she left, then once I mentioned that I need space to just think, she wouldnt leave me alone, 3 months in....such fun

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

"Appreciate everyones thoughts and opinions on this, struggling with it, as she came over yesterday, we had a great day, went out shopping, chilled watched a film etc, then as soon as she left she brought it back up again, never once mentioned anything to me and just brought it all back up as soon as she left, then once I mentioned that I need space to just think, she wouldnt leave me alone, 3 months in....such fun "

Find the time and place when you can talk but when it's not under duress. My advice above still stands.

"Appreciate everyones thoughts and opinions on this, struggling with it, as she came over yesterday, we had a great day, went out shopping, chilled watched a film etc, then as soon as she left she brought it back up again, never once mentioned anything to me and just brought it all back up as soon as she left, then once I mentioned that I need space to just think, she wouldnt leave me alone, 3 months in....such fun "
i definetly dump here. She keeps bringing up the past and cant except your wishes when you want some space

I can’t believe you didn’t chat to her tbh!!! In a relationship you can have chemistry but not be compatible, maybe this is just that xx

Brighouse

Honestly, i'd moved on from the issue to be fair, like I figured the way ot all went saturday that it was done and buried, so she basically acted like all was good then brought it up, but as soon as I say I need some space to just clear my head and think things through, she starts messaging me non stop, saying things about how much she loves me and wants to try, but cant talk to me about stuff and wont drop things, socmany mixed messages

"Honestly, i'd moved on from the issue to be fair, like I figured the way ot all went saturday that it was done and buried, so she basically acted like all was good then brought it up, but as soon as I say I need some space to just clear my head and think things through, she starts messaging me non stop, saying things about how much she loves me and wants to try, but cant talk to me about stuff and wont drop things, socmany mixed messages"
at the end of the day its up to you what you do. But i for one wouldnt be putting up with shit from someone id only been with three months

By *yx_InannaWoman  over a year ago

Burslem

"Honestly, i'd moved on from the issue to be fair, like I figured the way ot all went saturday that it was done and buried, so she basically acted like all was good then brought it up, but as soon as I say I need some space to just clear my head and think things through, she starts messaging me non stop, saying things about how much she loves me and wants to try, but cant talk to me about stuff and wont drop things, socmany mixed messages"

A lot of people when told that a person needs space they think you're going to cut them out of your life completely.

She is messaging you trying to tell you everything from how much she loves you to what she struggles with in hopes you'd reconsider ending the relationship

It's a normal reaction she's afraid so she opens up and when she doesn't normally there's probably anxiety issues around upsetting or annoying you so she says nothing

By *ert n BerylCouple  over a year ago

middlesbrough

Personally I’d sit her down with you both having a cuppa. In a chilled voice day that you need to talk, not raise voices or anything. Then calmly explain to her in a calm way, and not sounding like your reining insults etc at her what is worrying you. Ask her how she’s feeling and if you both can talk about what’s happening so you can move forward from it and the relationship can continue to grow

» Add a new message to this topic