FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Think I’ve managed to put off 90% of the site

Think I’ve managed to put off 90% of the site

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Some statistics. Had 1,622 views of my profile since midnight to now with a grand total of 32 messages!

I normally wake up to around 70 new messages, today it was 26 and only had 6 since being active. That’s never happened before. Who says guys don’t read profiles!?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Mine went down when I mentioned I don’t do sharing so yeah some read!

By *nvisible_beardMan  over a year ago

near newbridge, wales

Yep some of us read but still perve

Well... how have you escaped my hotlist

Also the profiles that are messaging me are not the really gorgeous guys that normally do.

If I send first messages I don’t know if the person I’m messaging would be up for what I want.

By *ust PeachyWoman  over a year ago

Prestonish

"Some statistics. Had 1,622 views of my profile since midnight to now with a grand total of 32 messages!

I normally wake up to around 70 new messages, today it was 26 and only had 6 since being active. That’s never happened before. Who says guys don’t read profiles!? "

Hello lovely!

In Nov_mber I drastically altered my profile to say pretty much what you have in yours (most of it is still there) - except for the necrophilia and playing with their arse bit! I even went as far as the ‘love’ bit - as that’s what I ultimately want! I found that I got less messages - like you - but the messages were more in line with what I was looking for.

Tbh I think your new profile is a good idea - it says exactly what you’re looking for in a direct but friendly/non shouty way. Ok - so neither of us may ultimately get what we want - but we stand no chance at all if we don’t put ourselves out there - do we?

Prestonish

"Also the profiles that are messaging me are not the really gorgeous guys that normally do.

If I send first messages I don’t know if the person I’m messaging would be up for what I want. "

Yeah - I found that the ‘Adonis’ types didn’t message - and those who are new and still at the ‘shiny new fuck’ stage - but the guys who messaged often had a ‘good overall’ package - if you see what I mean?

"Some statistics. Had 1,622 views of my profile since midnight to now with a grand total of 32 messages!

I normally wake up to around 70 new messages, today it was 26 and only had 6 since being active. That’s never happened before. Who says guys don’t read profiles!? "

I would be well up for chatting g and meeting you but I am to far away!

I put off 90% of the site by selecting “Male”

Self loathing burnn

I got some shit the other day saying that in all the time I’ve been here I should have been able to find an exclusive friend with benefits type but my profile and what I’m looking for is proof that the type of guys I’m attracted to don’t want that shit.

Good looking guys that can pull easily in real life who aren’t short of attention aren’t going to restrict themselves to one bird when they can have loads. They just won’t do it.

By *opinovMan  over a year ago

Point Nemo, Cumbria

I can't imagine why anyone would be put off by your profile.

Personally, I find it extremely enticing - especially the ".. in his sleep" part.

By *illy_the_tvTV/TS  over a year ago

hoorn, Netherlands

I mean your profile literally mentions wanting to have non consensual sex with a man when hes asleep...

[Removed by poster at 27/02/20 10:17:04]

"Also the profiles that are messaging me are not the really gorgeous guys that normally do.

If I send first messages I don’t know if the person I’m messaging would be up for what I want. "

There’s no harm in asking! You might also end up surprised and find what you’re looking for doing it that way

Point Nemo, Cumbria

I normally wake up to around 70 new messages, today it was 26 and only had 6 since being active. That’s never happened before. Who says guys don’t read profiles!?

I mean your profile literally mentions wanting to have non consensual sex with a man when hes asleep..."

Hell yeah - some of us want that!

Why does it matter if 90% don’t meet your requirements anyway? You just need one... and I think your profile is very succinct. Good luck

By *herryblossom_BJWoman  over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

Its rare men reading profiles unless its 2 sentences long

By *ex HolesMan  over a year ago

Up North

And I sent 25 of them and you still haven’t replied to me. I will need to report this soon

By *herryblossom_BJWoman  over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

If I send first messages I don’t know if the person I’m messaging would be up for what I want.

There’s no harm in asking! You might also end up surprised and find what you’re looking for doing it that way"

I just don't reply if they not "my type" stated in my profile. I have preferences from previous experiences of men and realised what really turns me on etc

By *ntrigued32Couple  over a year ago

Nottingham

"

Good looking guys that can pull easily in real life who aren’t short of attention aren’t going to restrict themselves to one bird when they can have loads. They just won’t do it. "

I’m not sure as a youngster I was well known for my interactions with females and I was in a position where I could more or less get what I wanted, but when the ‘one’ came along I was more than happy to leave it all for her, even when she dumped me I told her if she ever wanted me back I would drop whoever I was with, a year later and I did just that, 23 years later I’m still in love with her.

D.

I think your profile is perfect. I had something similar written in mine before I met my partner and yes, it did reduce the amount of messages, but messages themselves were actually worth replying.

I'd say good luck but you really don't need it as I'm certain the one you're looking for is here and it's only a matter of time till he stumbles across you

I mean your profile literally mentions wanting to have non consensual sex with a man when hes asleep..."

Does it really say I want to have non consensual sex with a man whilst he sleeps or does it say looking for a man who “would be ok with being sucked/rimmed and fucked in his sleep”.

I mean your profile literally mentions wanting to have non consensual sex with a man when hes asleep...

Does it really say I want to have non consensual sex with a man whilst he sleeps or does it say looking for a man who “would be ok with being sucked/rimmed and fucked in his sleep”. "

Sounds ok to me

Prestonish

Does it really say I want to have non consensual sex with a man whilst he sleeps or does it say looking for a man who “would be ok with being sucked/rimmed and fucked in his sleep”. "

Absolutely! I’m always wet - and quite like being woken up at 5 am with a hard cock inside me (as long as it’s the same cock I went to bed with, of course). The people I sleep with know this - ergo - as long as they’re using a condom - it’s pre-agreed consensual sex!

By *acey_RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

Maybe they just don't like nutella.

By *inky Biscuit DunkerMan  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

Just checked your profile. I'm clearly classed as old lol

By *viatrixWoman  over a year ago

Redhill

My best profile was the one where I had a very ultimatum-ey approach, loads of requisites,hoops that people had to jump through, etc... got the largest number of messages and my most amazing meets from that.

Then I thought, lighten up girl, be more friendly... adjusted my text accordingly and... nada. I get about 40 messages a day as opposed to the 100+ I used to get. And not a single person that I’d say I really want to meet. So I adjusted it again and it got worse haha!

It’s been a very dry spell on here lately...

By *ovegames42Man  over a year ago

london

Will always read profile first then have a cheeky peek.

But tend not to message if I’m not what one is looking for.

Up North

"My best profile was the one where I had a very ultimatum-ey approach, loads of requisites,hoops that people had to jump through, etc... got the largest number of messages and my most amazing meets from that.

Then I thought, lighten up girl, be more friendly... adjusted my text accordingly and... nada. I get about 40 messages a day as opposed to the 100+ I used to get. And not a single person that I’d say I really want to meet. So I adjusted it again and it got worse haha!

It’s been a very dry spell on here lately... "

You need some lubricant for that my dear

By *ndefiniteSparkMan  over a year ago

ignites minds to unite ...

We do read profiles , we do .

And this version from about 5 of yours I like much better than last one , even left a comment on your last thread how half of last one became just warnings, do's and don'ts and lost your humour and personality .

Happy to see it back.

One line on first one I read about "missing having sex on tap " made me laugh and kept following on forum too.

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

We are happy to sign a form before nodding off

2,087 views and only 2 messages in an hour. What the fuck!?

I’m seriously on the verge of leaving for good. Feel so fucking stupid trying to find something meaningful on what is essentially and NSA fuck site but like how else am I supposed to find a kinky equal. Last guy from the real world didn’t like me sticking my tongue in his arse and said he’s not bent so not having anything in his arse (his words not mine) called me a weirdo for wanting to do stuff to him when he was asleep and other guys from the vanilla world have been quite nasty about my kinks.

I can’t imagine being with someone who won’t let me stick my tongue or my nose in their arse hole. Killed me having a guy but not being able to do that for 5 months, I was going round licking the ends of batteries and licking raw steaks before I cooked them trying to replicate the taste of a bum hole.

By *ndefiniteSparkMan  over a year ago

ignites minds to unite ...

We are happy to sign a form before nodding off "

I'm happy to sing a form and add use of sleeping pill if not waking up should increase the pleasure from experience on OPs side.

Might ask for recording , so we could experience together later

All might stay in my head thought as gorgeous is not a word I would use to describe my looks , do that would be a "minus"on OP wish list.

Distance is a another.

"2,087 views and only 2 messages in an hour. What the fuck!?

I’m seriously on the verge of leaving for good. Feel so fucking stupid trying to find something meaningful on what is essentially and NSA fuck site but like how else am I supposed to find a kinky equal. Last guy from the real world didn’t like me sticking my tongue in his arse and said he’s not bent so not having anything in his arse (his words not mine) called me a weirdo for wanting to do stuff to him when he was asleep and other guys from the vanilla world have been quite nasty about my kinks.

I can’t imagine being with someone who won’t let me stick my tongue or my nose in their arse hole. Killed me having a guy but not being able to do that for 5 months, I was going round licking the ends of batteries and licking raw steaks before I cooked them trying to replicate the taste of a bum hole. "

I can’t imagine being with someone who won’t let me stick my tongue or my nose in their arse hole. Killed me having a guy but not being able to do that for 5 months, I was going round licking the ends of batteries and licking raw steaks before I cooked them trying to replicate the taste of a bum hole. "

Lmao - sounds like you’re having a tough time there. Didn’t you learn from licking batteries as a kid? Hahah

If only I lived closer....and was better looking!

By *eviationMan  over a year ago

Brynamman

Your on my blocked list lol

By *ustalittleKinkWoman  over a year ago

in the shadows

You have a status up saying you've deleted all mail. You've made it very clear they need to read your profile and be what your looking for or don't bother. You've changed your profile and again made it clear what you want. Men are reading that info and taking note.... then you complain about the lack of mail

Not really sure what more you want op. People to message you because they meet your set criteria or loads of false attention to stroke your ego ?

A man isn't just going to magically drop out of the sky because that's what you want. It takes some work on your behalf Try looking yourself and messaging rather than expecting things to change for you !

hoorn, Netherlands

[Removed by poster at 27/02/20 11:41:52]

"I was going round licking the ends of batteries and licking raw steaks before I cooked them trying to replicate the taste of a bum hole. "

Did it work though?

hoorn, Netherlands

I never know whether the posts you put on here are an act you've been running for years or you truly are a little unstable. However, you wont leave the site for good, you've left countless times and always come back

By *oldyoudown41Man  over a year ago

caledonian

I’ve read and texted but no reply( must be the distance

Yeah, so, i stopped reading at the bit where you mentioned a guy who is happy to be fucked in his sleep sounds a bit too much like prison to me

I can’t imagine being with someone who won’t let me stick my tongue or my nose in their arse hole. Killed me having a guy but not being able to do that for 5 months, I was going round licking the ends of batteries and licking raw steaks before I cooked them trying to replicate the taste of a bum hole.

I never know whether the posts you put on here are an act you've been running for years or you truly are a little unstable. However, you wont leave the site for good, you've left countless times and always come back"

What’s unstable about saying it’s a little naive to expect to find something meaningful on a site that’s essentially an NSA sex site.

Or what’s unstable about saying guys I’ve met in a vanilla setting have been quite unpleasant about my kinks.

Explain instead of just banding around statements with no background or evidence to support it.

"You have a status up saying you've deleted all mail. You've made it very clear they need to read your profile and be what your looking for or don't bother. You've changed your profile and again made it clear what you want. Men are reading that info and taking note.... then you complain about the lack of mail

Not really sure what more you want op. People to message you because they meet your set criteria or loads of false attention to stroke your ego ?

A man isn't just going to magically drop out of the sky because that's what you want. It takes some work on your behalf Try looking yourself and messaging rather than expecting things to change for you !"

You should see my private notes on her profile

I’m joking Annie

hoorn, Netherlands

I never know whether the posts you put on here are an act you've been running for years or you truly are a little unstable. However, you wont leave the site for good, you've left countless times and always come back

What’s unstable about saying it’s a little naive to expect to find something meaningful on a site that’s essentially an NSA sex site.

Or what’s unstable about saying guys I’ve met in a vanilla setting have been quite unpleasant about my kinks.

Explain instead of just banding around statements with no background or evidence to support it. "

What's unstable is licking batteries and raw steak to try to replicate the taste of a bumhole....

As for background I dont really need to, anyone that's been here long enough will have read half the insane stuff you've posted over the years

I can’t lie though, this is one of them ones where the fab curse is a blessing for me

Liverpool

Personally I've found OKcupid good for kinky connections with more romantic potential. There's specific questions about sex and kink that they use to match you based on and you can mark which are important to you. You can mark them as secret if you don't want people to be able to read the answer but they'll still be used to find your best matches.

Personally I've found OKcupid good for kinky connections with more romantic potential. There's specific questions about sex and kink that they use to match you based on and you can mark which are important to you. You can mark them as secret if you don't want people to be able to read the answer but they'll still be used to find your best matches. "

OKC is actually really cool if you’re willing to put the effort into your profile & Lacey’s right, there are some pretty revealing questions you can use to express your strange kinks Annie

Explain instead of just banding around statements with no background or evidence to support it.

What's unstable is licking batteries and raw steak to try to replicate the taste of a bumhole....

As for background I dont really need to, anyone that's been here long enough will have read half the insane stuff you've posted over the years"

Big fucking wows like. My type of people will get my sense of humour.

By *orthantsblueeyesMan  over a year ago

Northampton

"

Big fucking wows like. My type of people will get my sense of humour. "

That they will

Liverpool

As for background I dont really need to, anyone that's been here long enough will have read half the insane stuff you've posted over the years

Some on here seem devoid of one all together.

By *mberWoman  over a year ago

Preston

I met someone from OK cupid!

He rang me up the day before our date and said he was 'going to smack (me) hard around the face with (his) massive 7" cock...baby'

a) don't call me baby

b) bit forward

c) he was standing at a bus stop when he said it.

Seems like the men message woman lots but 0 the other way round.. I’ve never had 1 message 1st

"I met someone from OK cupid!

He rang me up the day before our date and said he was 'going to smack (me) hard around the face with (his) massive 7" cock...baby'

a) don't call me baby

b) bit forward

"

And he managed to get your number?

Might try okcupid then if you can put your kinks in.

By *inkyLondonpairCouple  over a year ago

London

In the nicest possible way..

You're complaining about not meeting someone you like. You already have a very small pool of potentials due to your criteria re looks. You then have very specific and rare kinks that are likely to put off most of your target audience.

I know people say "be yourself and you'll meet someone" but that's bollocks. If being yourself means exhibiting characteristics that put most people off, you're unlikely to meet someone.

It's then up to you as to whether you want to be the full authentic you and most probably stay single or compromise and maybe meet someone.

You're a very hot woman and will, I would have thought, have no problem getting blokes to engage in kinky sex with you. But if you want more, it's going to take some work.

London

"Might try okcupid then if you can put your kinks in. "

We met on OK cupid but I suspect you'll have exactly the same problem there. I.e. Loads of messages from blokes who think you are filthy and up for anything and very few messages from blokes wanting a relationship.

As a good rule of thumb, on okc I'd just hint at kinks and not be too full on until you know someone a bit

You're complaining about not meeting someone you like. You already have a very small pool of potentials due to your criteria re looks. You then have very specific and rare kinks that are likely to put off most of your target audience.

I know people say "be yourself and you'll meet someone" but that's bollocks. If being yourself means exhibiting characteristics that put most people off, you're unlikely to meet someone.

It's then up to you as to whether you want to be the full authentic you and most probably stay single or compromise and maybe meet someone.

You're a very hot woman and will, I would have thought, have no problem getting blokes to engage in kinky sex with you. But if you want more, it's going to take some work. "

I ain’t that hot anymore, not getting younger and not in shape at the moment but will be ready for summer, operation tidy arse is underway in preparation for my left bum cheek tattoo.

I know the guys I’m attracted to are in high demand and I know that my kinks could be off putting to some.

Like I tried for 5 months with the last guy I was seeing, kept hoping that he would do some bum fun and some of the stuff I’m interested in but he wasn’t interested or willing to try anything I liked to do. Can’t be with someone long term if we’re not sexually compatible.

Preston

a) don't call me baby

b) bit forward

And he managed to get your number? "

I gave him my number because he seemed normal and we were meeting and the in app messaging is slow.

He rang without warning and just launched into some sexual fantasy with me going "erm, oooookay" on the other end.

I'm up for chatting filth, but only with someone I know. It was just way too much.

Needless to say he kept his 'massive 7" cock' well away from me.

I learned my lesson, I don't give my number to people now until I've met them.

Maintain optimism, OP! You've got very specific criteria, but being uber-choosy is preferable, surely, than settling for something that's not really right for you.

Make the first move ; you never know...

a) don't call me baby

b) bit forward

I gave him my number because he seemed normal and we were meeting and the in app messaging is slow.

He rang without warning and just launched into some sexual fantasy with me going "erm, oooookay" on the other end.

I'm up for chatting filth, but only with someone I know. It was just way too much.

I learned my lesson, I don't give my number to people now until I've met them."

Good job baby because you look proper naughty, sorry...This is my bus!

Never even answered mine lol

London

You're a very hot woman and will, I would have thought, have no problem getting blokes to engage in kinky sex with you. But if you want more, it's going to take some work.

I ain’t that hot anymore, not getting younger and not in shape at the moment but will be ready for summer, operation tidy arse is underway in preparation for my left bum cheek tattoo.

I know the guys I’m attracted to are in high demand and I know that my kinks could be off putting to some.

Like I tried for 5 months with the last guy I was seeing, kept hoping that he would do some bum fun and some of the stuff I’m interested in but he wasn’t interested or willing to try anything I liked to do. Can’t be with someone long term if we’re not sexually compatible. "

Thing is you're most likely going to have to compromise some way as you want blokes who are

A. Very hot

B. Very kinky

C. Single

D. Want an exclusive relationship.

E. Get your rather idiosyncratic sense of humour.

There's probably only about 25 such blokes in the whole of the UK so if you insist on all of those you'll most likely stay single.

Life is compromise im afraid.

only 90%, must try harder

"Never even answered mine lol"

No reply is the reply

By *ustJohnnoMan  over a year ago

Rowlands Castle

ha - ironically I've been thinking about messaging you for ages and this morning was when I decided to do it. Sadly you have bracketed me as "not the usual gorgeous guys that message you" so now am mortally wounded xD

Point Nemo, Cumbria

"Might try okcupid then if you can put your kinks in. "

Hmmm... me too.

Liverpool

"

Thing is you're most likely going to have to compromise some way as you want blokes who are

A. Very hot

B. Very kinky

C. Single

There's probably only about 25 such blokes in the whole of the UK so if you insist on all of those you'll most likely stay single.

Life is compromise im afraid. "

Meh, I'm poly and kinky and I'd probably have a damn sight easier time if I was looking for an exclusive relationship but I've managed to find attractive people with compatible kinks who get my freaky sense of humour and are non-monogamous. It takes heck of a lot more searching, knowing the best places to look and heck of a lot of luck. I totally get the OP's frustration as I've been there myself. It's tough when you're into niche things. At the end of the day though, we all have areas we will compromise on but things that are important to us we shouldn't as not only will it leave us unfulfilled but it's not fair on someone else to date them while secretly wishing things about them would change as they're things we really want in a partner that they don't have.

London

"

A. Very hot

B. Very kinky

C. Single

Life is compromise im afraid.

Meh, I'm poly and kinky and I'd probably have a damn sight easier time if I was looking for an exclusive relationship but I've managed to find attractive people with compatible kinks who get my freaky sense of humour and are non-monogamous. It takes heck of a lot more searching, knowing the best places to look and heck of a lot of luck. I totally get the OP's frustration as I've been there myself. It's tough when you're into niche things. At the end of the day though, we all have areas we will compromise on but things that are important to us we shouldn't as not only will it leave us unfulfilled but it's not fair on someone else to date them while secretly wishing things about them would change as they're things we really want in a partner that they don't have."

Well yes, but I get the impression you are much less bothered about looks than the OP.

I agree that you have to work out what is essential to you and what is preferable but not essential. But I think people sometimes think they shouldn't compromise on anything and that there is a perfect "one" out there for them. Bollocks of course.

Could you not take up yoga and try licking your own?.

Having just checked you out your fucking hot and i love the black pvc boots. I'm not saying in a strategic effort for you to want fuck me because I don't, your ridiculous miles away.

I honestly wouldn't worry about it. I'm sure everyone has highs and lows on Fab. You'll eventually find a guy that wants unexpected arse rimmings so fuck everybody else.

By *hatYorkLadMan  over a year ago

York

Hang on, hang on give me a chance to freshen me clacker valve up first, eeeeesh you're so impatient for sheriffs badge Miss Wilkes

By *wsnapperMan  over a year ago

Brynna

"I got some shit the other day saying that in all the time I’ve been here I should have been able to find an exclusive friend with benefits type but my profile and what I’m looking for is proof that the type of guys I’m attracted to don’t want that shit.

Good looking guys that can pull easily in real life who aren’t short of attention aren’t going to restrict themselves to one bird when they can have loads. They just won’t do it. "

What area of South Wales you in roughly

Up North

I have a nutty arse smell OP which can be slightly neutralised with a wet wipe so rimming me won’t be a problem. I only have one stipulation that you play me like a trombone if you ever get the chance

"Hang on, hang on give me a chance to freshen me clacker valve up first, eeeeesh you're so impatient for sheriffs badge Miss Wilkes "

Ahh mate you hail from the same neck of the woods as the guy who ticks all by weird boxes but when thinking about it it’s just too far away. I also know that if you invited me up to yours I’d sneak out and try and find that dude cos I’m psycho like that.

York

"Hang on, hang on give me a chance to freshen me clacker valve up first, eeeeesh you're so impatient for sheriffs badge Miss Wilkes

Ahh mate you hail from the same neck of the woods as the guy who ticks all by weird boxes but when thinking about it it’s just too far away. I also know that if you invited me up to yours I’d sneak out and try and find that dude cos I’m psycho like that. "

Don't be sneaking back in later and kissing me with another mans bum marmite on your lips you

Ohhh damn - had a read through.

That’s pretty detailed I guess, at least a guy won’t go in unprepared...

Maybe aim towards a bi guy? - can’t imagine a straight guy having anything in his bum... I mean a prostate massage is up there with things to try for me - but even still that’s vanilla in comparison

London

"Ohhh damn - had a read through.

Maybe aim towards a bi guy? - can’t imagine a straight guy having anything in his bum... I mean a prostate massage is up there with things to try for me - but even still that’s vanilla in comparison"

That's always puzzled me, why would a straight guy having a woman play with his arse think that was gay or bi?

Yes, gay men do it, but then gay men suck cock too and that's not thought to be gay when done with a woman

By *partharmonyCouple  over a year ago

Ruislip

I was going to message you so you didn't feel lonely. Then I read what you wanted to do with a dildo and decided to back away.

Luke

"Hang on, hang on give me a chance to freshen me clacker valve up first, eeeeesh you're so impatient for sheriffs badge Miss Wilkes

Ahh mate you hail from the same neck of the woods as the guy who ticks all by weird boxes but when thinking about it it’s just too far away. I also know that if you invited me up to yours I’d sneak out and try and find that dude cos I’m psycho like that. "

Must be the Fab curse again.

Ahh mate you hail from the same neck of the woods as the guy who ticks all by weird boxes but when thinking about it it’s just too far away. I also know that if you invited me up to yours I’d sneak out and try and find that dude cos I’m psycho like that.

Don't be sneaking back in later and kissing me with another mans bum marmite on your lips you "

Hahaha that fucking tickled me then, genuine.

Yeah - I found that the ‘Adonis’ types didn’t message - and those who are new and still at the ‘shiny new fuck’ stage - but the guys who messaged often had a ‘good overall’ package - if you see what I mean? "

i have a great package

Maybe aim towards a bi guy? - can’t imagine a straight guy having anything in his bum... I mean a prostate massage is up there with things to try for me - but even still that’s vanilla in comparison"

Yeah that’s the kind of silly response that I get when I’ve tried vanilla dating guys from the real world. This association with anything being done to their bums must somehow make them gay or bi.

It’s bollocks and completely untrue.

I could be at the helm of a 6 inch rubber dick giving my lover a right good seeing to, does not make him gay or bi, why, because I’m a girl. Nothing I do to a guy, whether I’m sticking my tongue up his arse or wearing his arse hole like a glove puppet, it’s still not gay or bi.

London

Maybe aim towards a bi guy? - can’t imagine a straight guy having anything in his bum... I mean a prostate massage is up there with things to try for me - but even still that’s vanilla in comparison

Yeah that’s the kind of silly response that I get when I’ve tried vanilla dating guys from the real world. This association with anything being done to their bums must somehow make them gay or bi.

I could be at the helm of a 6 inch rubber dick giving my lover a right good seeing to, does not make him gay or bi, why, because I’m a girl. Nothing I do to a guy, whether I’m sticking my tongue up his arse or wearing his arse hole like a glove puppet, it’s still not gay or bi. "

My guess is that lots of guys consider being penetrated as somehow effiminate and demeaning to their manhood. Its only women and gays who will take that.

As you say,, utter bollocks.

York

Don't be sneaking back in later and kissing me with another mans bum marmite on your lips you

Hahaha that fucking tickled me then, genuine. "

Nutty Anusol flavour lol

I could be at the helm of a 6 inch rubber dick giving my lover a right good seeing to, does not make him gay or bi, why, because I’m a girl. Nothing I do to a guy, whether I’m sticking my tongue up his arse or wearing his arse hole like a glove puppet, it’s still not gay or bi.

My guess is that lots of guys consider being penetrated as somehow effiminate and demeaning to their manhood. Its only women and gays who will take that.

As you say,, utter bollocks.

"

Exactly that, but i fall into that exact category - but then again, I don’t even wanna do anal myself so?.....

It’s personal preference - but like you said, a lot of men will feel it’s only a gay man thing, I just don’t want stuff in my bum - well, because it looks uncomfortable

By *uicy mushroomMan  over a year ago

elephant and Castle

That's a great profile, wish you were in London

"You have a status up saying you've deleted all mail. You've made it very clear they need to read your profile and be what your looking for or don't bother. You've changed your profile and again made it clear what you want. Men are reading that info and taking note.... then you complain about the lack of mail

A man isn't just going to magically drop out of the sky because that's what you want. It takes some work on your behalf Try looking yourself and messaging rather than expecting things to change for you !"

Always a good idea to search too, agree x

Liverpool

I've stuck things in many a straight guys bums

Up North

I've stuck things in many a straight guys bums "

Fab straight or straight straight?

I don’t get any messages

I've stuck things in many a straight guys bums "

Then they’re more than comfortable with it - I know friends that’ll happily get pegged and are straight - for me, nah. Just looks uncomfortable.

People see a different side when using the forums, certain traits come out and you get a feel for how they might actually be.

By *uicy mushroomMan  over a year ago

elephant and Castle

a man's g spot is in the ass, how could you not want to explore it

Liverpool

Fab straight or straight straight? "

Straight straight. They're not even on fab . Also no need to lie to me. I've had a long term relationship with and dated or slept with a fair few bi guys.

It’s actually surprising how many men won’t let anything near their arse. It’s part of the reason why I’m on here looking for what I want as apposed to a dating site.

Liverpool

Then they’re more than comfortable with it - I know friends that’ll happily get pegged and are straight - for me, nah. Just looks uncomfortable. "

Sorry I was responding to the "I can't imagine straight guys having anything in their bum" bit rather than your own personal tastes. I'm not saying all straight guys have to like it, just that I've found many who do.

Liverpool

"It’s actually surprising how many men won’t let anything near their arse. It’s part of the reason why I’m on here looking for what I want as apposed to a dating site. "

Yeah on the no go area thread I was surprised how many said their bumhole.

Quite fancy being fucked and sucked while I'm asleep, but I'm an anal virgin and that's how it stays

"It’s actually surprising how many men won’t let anything near their arse. It’s part of the reason why I’m on here looking for what I want as apposed to a dating site. "

You’ll find him eventually, no doubt. They’re out there - as like I said, in my friendship group there’s a few. I also believe a lot of people lie to themselves & are more likely a lot more comfortable behind close doors...

But, you’ve gotta be proactive. I know where we are, But still - you’ve gotta search not expect

"It’s actually surprising how many men won’t let anything near their arse. It’s part of the reason why I’m on here looking for what I want as apposed to a dating site.

Yeah on the no go area thread I was surprised how many said their bumhole."

I know. I believe it. I’ve lived it. It’s quite rare to find a single guy that’s both handsome and athletic who enjoys things in his arse hole and who doesn’t care if you suck him off or fuck him whilst he’s asleep.

a) don't call me baby

b) bit forward

"

Haha what a bellend he sounded like x

"It’s actually surprising how many men won’t let anything near their arse. It’s part of the reason why I’m on here looking for what I want as apposed to a dating site.

I know. I believe it. I’ve lived it. It’s quite rare to find a single guy that’s both handsome and athletic who enjoys things in his arse hole and who doesn’t care if you suck him off or fuck him whilst he’s asleep. "

The struggle is real!

By *heLaserGuyMan  over a year ago

Coventry

I know. I believe it. I’ve lived it. It’s quite rare to find a single guy that’s both handsome and athletic who enjoys things in his arse hole and who doesn’t care if you suck him off or fuck him whilst he’s asleep. "

If only hey lol I'm 3 years too old to message ya

Maybe slightly and I say slightly lower your standards and you might get you want...but if you keep your standards including you want a sort of relationship you might not attract the guys you require

My type of woman is megan fox, nicole from pussycat dolls, am I going to get them no ....

...its like that episode with Rachael in friends where she says to Chandler have you got any friends I can have a fling with and loads are up for it, until she says you shouldn't of told them I want a fling I really wanted something serious which they were not interested in

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

The thirst is real among the lads it seems.

Start going back on the old forums you used to frequent OP perhaps?

"The thirst is real among the lads it seems.

Start going back on the old forums you used to frequent OP perhaps? "

The one where I met the guy that was the best sex of my life who is in prison now you mean?

By *aitonelMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

3 options

1. Just give up

2. Compromise slightly.

3. Know what you want, and keep pushing for it until you find it.

Out there somewhere there will be somebody that 100% fits exactly what you are looking for. The earth's population is too large to not have that specific combo.

Problem is the world is a big fucking place, so finding them has the potential to be low chance.

It is a very specific and fairly niche requirements you have, which is going to cut down the number of viable candidates greatly, especially since they need to be local. Based on that realistically the odds are you won't find who you are looking for without opening up a few of the criteria.

Then on top of all that, against all odds, if they fit what you are looking for perfectly, you then have to be what they are looking for.

The more specific and niche our wants/needs are the more difficult and less likely we are of finding them. That aside I don't think we should ever drop our standards/needs/wants if it will make ourselves unhappy for the sake of being with somebody.

The one where I met the guy that was the best sex of my life who is in prison now you mean? "

At least you prepared him well for it though

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

The one where I met the guy that was the best sex of my life who is in prison now you mean? "

He’s gonna be out by now but probably avoid him. Think he married anyhow.

"I got some shit the other day saying that in all the time I’ve been here I should have been able to find an exclusive friend with benefits type but my profile and what I’m looking for is proof that the type of guys I’m attracted to don’t want that shit.

Not all handsome men just want to sleep with as many women as possible. Some actually just want one woman and someone to spend life with.

Not me, I'm too ugly to be in that category. But I know men women fall at their feet but they dont want to know as they want someone special.

Nice boots

I highly doubt it. You seem a right laugh

"Maybe they just don't like nutella."

This is true...I can't stand it....although I would complain if it was smeared on me and licked off

*wouldn't complain*

By *uttercup and WestleyCouple  over a year ago

Merseyside

I've just read your profile OP. It's the Mrs of the couple writing.

I don't think that there is anything wrong with it.

There is also nothing wrong with any of your kinks. They aren't that wierd. I imagine loads of the guys on here would love their arse being played with, and if they say they don't then they are probably lying, or don't know what they are missing! Guys, give it a go!

As for exclusivity, perhaps meet people and take it slow, build up a connection with a guy and then broach the subject of exclusivity.

Also, don't worry about how many messages you get. If you only get a few then you can spend time replying to those few and get a much better idea of the guy.

Good luck in your search xxx

By *X Mr Kipling XxMan  over a year ago

Norwich

Lol I'm lucky if I get more than five views a day if I get more than five emails a week it's an achievement

Its not that she wants to get fruity with the booty that is a big issue its just the alarm clock included in the package could be a problem, how many times you punched the snooze button in the morning!

"3 options

1. Just give up

2. Compromise slightly.

Out there somewhere there will be somebody that 100% fits exactly what you are looking for. The earth's population is too large to not have that specific combo.

Problem is the world is a big fucking place, so finding them has the potential to be low chance.

It is a very specific and fairly niche requirements you have, which is going to cut down the number of viable candidates greatly, especially since they need to be local. Based on that realistically the odds are you won't find who you are looking for without opening up a few of the criteria.

Then on top of all that, against all odds, if they fit what you are looking for perfectly, you then have to be what they are looking for.

The more specific and niche our wants/needs are the more difficult and less likely we are of finding them. That aside I don't think we should ever drop our standards/needs/wants if it will make ourselves unhappy for the sake of being with somebody. "

1) is what I feel like at the moment. Just want to give up looking cos the more people that message me who aren’t what I’m looking for the more frustrated/despondent I feel.

Also the part apart them being local and also the part about even if I find one wherever he is in the world they’ve also got to like me which is the hard part again. As I did find one that was perfect fit but I wasn’t enough or what that person was looking for so I go back to option 1 again. Not being arsed and wanting to give up.

"3 options

1. Just give up

2. Compromise slightly.

The more specific and niche our wants/needs are the more difficult and less likely we are of finding them. That aside I don't think we should ever drop our standards/needs/wants if it will make ourselves unhappy for the sake of being with somebody.

1) is what I feel like at the moment. Just want to give up looking cos the more people that message me who aren’t what I’m looking for the more frustrated/despondent I feel.

Also the part apart them being local and also the part about even if I find one wherever he is in the world they’ve also got to like me which is the hard part again. As I did find one that was perfect fit but I wasn’t enough or what that person was looking for so I go back to option 1 again. Not being arsed and wanting to give up. "

The problem with life is unfortunately people who are special, to us, dont come around that often.

If you are looking for that one person, like me, then be prepared to wait, be prepared to be disappointed and just enjoy life and try not to worry about it.

Funny thing I've found in life.

You search for someone special, for sex, for a fwb, whatever....and it doesnt happen.

You dont look, you enjoy life and dont even think about it and something happens.

Sounds weird, but I've experienced it a number of times now.

Good luck in your search. You have a good sense of humour, you know yourself and what you like and you are beautiful too, I hope I find someone like you someday x

32 messages is substantially more than many get

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Youve had your profile changed for a day and complaining mr perfect hasnt dropped in your inbox. You need to be pro active. Message guys that you like and introduce yourself and invite them to look at your profile and if they are interested to get back to you. Could take months or maybe you will never find him but if your not preparrd to do the leg work yourself you will never know

You haven’t put me off cluster x

"You haven’t put me off cluster x"

Sheffield is like 200 miles away and translates to around 5 hours travelling time. It’s not doable!

Move to Aberdeen!

"You haven’t put me off cluster x

Sheffield is like 200 miles away and translates to around 5 hours travelling time. It’s not doable!"

It is doable. I did it for two years with my wife when we were going out. Then a further two years with a 160 mile round trip until we moved in together. During that time neither of us had a car either. It just means commitment.

Preston

a) don't call me baby

b) bit forward

I learned my lesson, I don't give my number to people now until I've met them.

Good job baby because you look proper naughty, sorry...This is my bus! "

Filthy? Me? I'm a paragon of virtue!

By *aitonelMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

"3 options

1. Just give up

2. Compromise slightly.

Also the part apart them being local and also the part about even if I find one wherever he is in the world they’ve also got to like me which is the hard part again. As I did find one that was perfect fit but I wasn’t enough or what that person was looking for so I go back to option 1 again. Not being arsed and wanting to give up. "

That's just life and what most of us are going through in some form. Rarely does life allow us to have everything we dream of having.

Got some "issues" of my own so I'm not meeting anyone currently, but that aside I gave up looking with intent to find a while ago now and just accepted that I'll find something I'm happy with soon enough and let it happen naturally, until then I'm good taking my time.

Sheffield is like 200 miles away and translates to around 5 hours travelling time. It’s not doable!

It is doable. I did it for two years with my wife when we were going out. Then a further two years with a 160 mile round trip until we moved in together. During that time neither of us had a car either. It just means commitment."

Yeah but a friend with benefits isn’t going to do all that shit, not when they can get what they want down the road from them.

"3 options

1. Just give up

2. Compromise slightly.

Also the part apart them being local and also the part about even if I find one wherever he is in the world they’ve also got to like me which is the hard part again. As I did find one that was perfect fit but I wasn’t enough or what that person was looking for so I go back to option 1 again. Not being arsed and wanting to give up.

That's just life and what most of us are going through in some form. Rarely does life allow us to have everything we dream of having.

Got some "issues" of my own so I'm not meeting anyone currently, but that aside I gave up looking with intent to find a while ago now and just accepted that I'll find something I'm happy with soon enough and let it happen naturally, until then I'm good taking my time."

Sorry to hear you’ve got stuff going on too. My inbox is always open.

Prestonish

Personally I've found OKcupid good for kinky connections with more romantic potential. There's specific questions about sex and kink that they use to match you based on and you can mark which are important to you. You can mark them as secret if you don't want people to be able to read the answer but they'll still be used to find your best matches. "

Yeah I’m on there too - and needless to say I answered all the questions re sex (as well as the theatre, reading and other hobbies) and got a LOT of interest!

May just be due to my age group - but I found that few of the guys on there were fanciable. The guys on fab tend to be better looking and in better shape - including the ones open to a relationship. That’s been my experience anyway - which is why I stuck with fab! X

It is doable. I did it for two years with my wife when we were going out. Then a further two years with a 160 mile round trip until we moved in together. During that time neither of us had a car either. It just means commitment.

Yeah but a friend with benefits isn’t going to do all that shit, not when they can get what they want down the road from them. "

I guess there was a difference as we were in a committed relationship. However FWB relationships vary in degree of commitment too. I know a few couples on here who have navigated living a very considerable distance apart well.

Maybe the 90% of the ppl who looked at your profile don't find themselves extremely good looking

Yeah but a friend with benefits isn’t going to do all that shit, not when they can get what they want down the road from them.

I guess there was a difference as we were in a committed relationship. However FWB relationships vary in degree of commitment too. I know a few couples on here who have navigated living a very considerable distance apart well."

My fwb from here (if I used such terminology) did a last minute four hour round trip, going on about two hundred miles, to see me for a few hours in Dec_mber. So it definitely happens.

london

I guess there was a difference as we were in a committed relationship. However FWB relationships vary in degree of commitment too. I know a few couples on here who have navigated living a very considerable distance apart well.

My fwb from here (if I used such terminology) did a last minute four hour round trip, going on about two hundred miles, to see me for a few hours in Dec_mber. So it definitely happens."

That’s some serious commitment to you, fair play on that one.

My fwb from here (if I used such terminology) did a last minute four hour round trip, going on about two hundred miles, to see me for a few hours in Dec_mber. So it definitely happens.

That’s some serious commitment to you, fair play on that one."

Nah, he did it all so he could get a drive through Macdonald's on his way home.

london

That’s some serious commitment to you, fair play on that one.

Nah, he did it all so he could get a drive through Macdonald's on his way home. "

PMSL

Where the hell are you buying your steaks?!

Maybe the extremely good looking guys you want are also searching for extremely good looking too.

I’ll wager that if you put a picture of your bare arsehole up they’ll all come flooding back

"Maybe the extremely good looking guys you want are also searching for extremely good looking too."

Yeah thanks faceless profile picture.

By *risrugbyfanMan  over a year ago

yate

OP just an idea but have you tried fetish sites ?

Where the hell are you buying your steaks?! "

That’s got me giggling like fuck here!

"OP just an idea but have you tried fetish sites ? "

Yeah the fet **** one! But found this place has more users.

Where the hell are you buying your steaks?! "

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

You didn’t put me off.

london

"OP just an idea but have you tried fetish sites ?

Yeah the fet **** one! But found this place has more users. "

I’m on both, but more accustomed to this one, so much more user friendly by far

One guy I was talking to prior to the profile change has gone cold now. Another one when I asked him to read it said that’s not something he could offer so he retracted as well!

Not having much luck to be honest but will stay true to what I want.

I can’t do cold, I can’t do one offs, it’s just not in me. If I like someone enough to put their dick inside my guts then they were quite special people. I find it odd that people can share themselves like that and then never speak again.

So yeah, I’m totally on the wrong site and wish I could go the rest of my life not needed to get pissed on or stick my tongue in an arse hole and I wish I wasn’t aroused by sleeping men.

Giving up is pointless. You seem heavily invested in finding a person like this.

Giving up could potentially damage future relationships as you’ll have the constant feel of something missing.

Tough it out a while longer, see where it goes

"One guy I was talking to prior to the profile change has gone cold now. Another one when I asked him to read it said that’s not something he could offer so he retracted as well!

I can’t do cold, I can’t do one offs, it’s just not in me. If I like someone enough to put their dick inside my guts then they were quite special people. I find it odd that people can share themselves like that and then never speak again.

So yeah, I’m totally on the wrong site and wish I could go the rest of my life not needed to get pissed on or stick my tongue in an arse hole and I wish I wasn’t aroused by sleeping men. "

I was looking for exactly the same for over 2 years, well the arsehole licking wasn’t an absolute necessity although I do sort of get the sleeping man thing , and in the end I just gave up. Then along he popped out of nowhere on a thread early last year. It is possible to find someone similar to you, honestly

"One guy I was talking to prior to the profile change has gone cold now. Another one when I asked him to read it said that’s not something he could offer so he retracted as well!

So yeah, I’m totally on the wrong site and wish I could go the rest of my life not needed to get pissed on or stick my tongue in an arse hole and I wish I wasn’t aroused by sleeping men. "

**dick inside my guts** what a way with words

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

youve only had your profile changed a day what was you expecting

By *lem-H-FandangoMan  over a year ago

salisbury

Girl.... you're looking hot!!

"Girl.... you're looking hot!! "

Thanks lovely

By *agneto.Man  over a year ago

Bham

I don't think I could average 140mph.

By *agneto.Man  over a year ago

Bham

"OP just an idea but have you tried fetish sites ?

Yeah the fet **** one! But found this place has more users.

I’m on both, but more accustomed to this one, so much more user friendly by far"

Definitely. All a bit confusing the other one.

» Add a new message to this topic