FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Aliens

Aliens

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Do you think they really exist, also do you think they walk amongst us even FS members?

I've had a few strange messages here from people that sort of make me

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uby In StockingsTV/TS  over a year ago

Cheadle

I always wear Thierry Mugler "Alien",

"I always wear Thierry Mugler "Alien", "

Oh I love the aftershave version Amen

Being quite saintly it suits me to a tee

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"How To Recognise An Alien"

- They have no pulse or heartbeat

- They need to regenerate themselves at regular intervals otherwise they die

- When they die, they incinerate, leaving virtually no trace

- Some of them have a mutated fourth finger

- When they are wounded, they don't bleed

- Pure Oxygen is fatal to them

- They have no emotions

So, yes, from what I've seen on here, they are definately amongst us

I quite honestly believe they exist.. in fact I am more prone to believe in aliens than god if I am honest.

There is lots of things that you really cant account for over the history of our planet.. so yes I think that they keep a watch on us..

After all with all those planets out there do we honestly believe we are alone.

I however subscribe more to the stargate way of travel and think that travel like that would be more likely.

Cali

"I quite honestly believe they exist.. in fact I am more prone to believe in aliens than god if I am honest.

There is lots of things that you really cant account for over the history of our planet.. so yes I think that they keep a watch on us..

I however subscribe more to the stargate way of travel and think that travel like that would be more likely.

Cali "

will u be skully to my mulder ?

"I quite honestly believe they exist.. in fact I am more prone to believe in aliens than god if I am honest.

Cali "

I think they exist too, infact I think my ex wife might have been on. Every few weeks she bled uncontrollably and then next day was fine. It's all very strange.

By *indaddCouple  over a year ago

lichfield

sure i married one

"

will u be skully to my mulder ? "

im the same height as her I believe.. lol I met them both at a star trek convention ( watches my meets drop rapidly lol)

I also have all the xfiles on dvd and the books..

Cali

Cali

I think they exist too, infact I think my ex wife might have been on. Every few weeks she bled uncontrollably and then next day was fine. It's all very strange. "

Baz we agree aliens exist.....yaaaay xxx

"

will u be skully to my mulder ?

im the same height as her I believe.. lol I met them both at a star trek convention ( watches my meets drop rapidly lol)

I also have all the xfiles on dvd and the books..

Cali "

in my fantasys (read wanking sessions) your always more like that blonde in stargate xxx

Cali

I think they exist too, infact I think my ex wife might have been on. Every few weeks she bled uncontrollably and then next day was fine. It's all very strange.

Baz we agree aliens exist.....yaaaay xxx"

I think I'll change my mind

"

in my fantasys (read wanking sessions) your always more like that blonde in stargate xxx"

Sam??? I watch that too..if its vampires, alien, or werewolves or witches I watch it..

Cali

"

in my fantasys (read wanking sessions) your always more like that blonde in stargate xxx

Sam??? I watch that too..if its vampires, alien, or werewolves or witches I watch it..

Cali "

thats her lol xxx

"

Cali "

You really should have met my ex wife, I'm sure she was all of them! Sadly she passed away

Cali

I think I'll change my mind "

tell me are your eyes brown ?

Cali

tell me are your eyes brown ? "

I have the prettiest blue eyes that you could ever see.

Cali

tell me are your eyes brown ? I have the prettiest blue eyes that you could ever see. "

Saw that one coming dint ya xxx

"I always wear Thierry Mugler "Alien", "

Me too! Great minds smell alike

hard to tell one thing proven is our solar system is simply a grain of sand in millions of other solar systems so chances are were not alone.

If they have visited us then they would obviously have to be much more advanced technologically and be able to travel faster than the speed of light itself.

Just one thing puzzles me ..why are they always mostly sighted over american red neck areas...that moonshine sounds good stuff

"hard to tell one thing proven is our solar system is simply a grain of sand in millions of other solar systems so chances are were not alone.

If they have visited us then they would obviously have to be much more advanced technologically and be able to travel faster than the speed of light itself.

Just one thing puzzles me ..why are they always mostly sighted over american red neck areas...that moonshine sounds good stuff "

I agree with the mathmatical propability that aliens exist issac but we all know velcro was secretly gifted to the welsh by a visiting klingon battle cruser xxx

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Do you think they really exist, also do you think they walk amongst us even FS members?

I've had a few strange messages here from people that sort of make me "

totally

I believe they exist, universe is infinite and we can not be alone.

As for scientists etc that say stuff cant live on that planet cuz of certain things like chemicals, gas etc, I say rubbish, anything is possible, we don't know every single element etc out there so anything is possible.

check this out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QI2YieMTwkc

it shows the perils of dogging only too well !

and it shows the vanilla world, that we are amongst them

"hard to tell one thing proven is our solar system is simply a grain of sand in millions of other solar systems so chances are were not alone.

Just one thing puzzles me ..why are they always mostly sighted over american red neck areas...that moonshine sounds good stuff

I agree with the mathmatical propability that aliens exist issac but we all know velcro was secretly gifted to the welsh by a visiting klingon battle cruser xxx "

pmsl ...aint we all aliens after all men are from mars women are from venus ..its been a while all women seem alien to me

"I believe they exist, universe is infinite and we can not be alone.

As for scientists etc that say stuff cant live on that planet cuz of certain things like chemicals, gas etc, I say rubbish, anything is possible, we don't know every single element etc out there so anything is possible."

what about mirrored universes think the boffs call it it quantam physics if only i cud get jenny luv hewitt to step from one universe into this one okay ime dreaming greedily again

With so many stars and planets in the universe, the probability of Earth being the only one inhabited by life forms is extremely low, IMHO.

Look up the "drake equation"

It basically estimates how many planets out there could have alien life on them. Due to the HUGE number out there even very small odds of life existing still mean there are probably millions of inhabited alien worlds out there

The maths says they probably exist!

I wonder if they will come and see the olympics?

By *amschwingerzCouple  over a year ago

West

"Do you think they really exist, also do you think they walk amongst us even FS members?

Yes...the universe is vast...but i dont believe they have ever been here..

"Look up the "drake equation"

It basically estimates how many planets out there could have alien life on them. Due to the HUGE number out there even very small odds of life existing still mean there are probably millions of inhabited alien worlds out there

I wonder if they will come and see the olympics? "

That means they are so far away.....we may never really know.... if we find em...we cud call the planet far far away x

"Look up the "drake equation"

I wonder if they will come and see the olympics? "

they could well do ...attracted by the out of this world prices....who do these olympic organisers think they are ..the glaziers

Ok Nerd Alert,

There's a theory that water may exist on this planet due to comets crashing in to the Earth. It's believe that the building blocks of life started in water, which means..............we are the Aliens!

[Removed by poster at 05/05/12 00:11:10]

double nerd alert lol

sighs of life has been found on titan, saturn's biggest moons, the moon used to have water which provided plant life form that in return produced an atmosphere, many fossils have been found in the dried up river beds and it is believed that there are still some signs of life there, tho not as advanced as it once was

Happy Starwars day, and what a Supermoon we had,,,,,

"I believe they exist, universe is infinite and we can not be alone.

As for scientists etc that say stuff cant live on that planet cuz of certain things like chemicals, gas etc, I say rubbish, anything is possible, we don't know every single element etc out there so anything is possible."

we dont even know what lurks in the dephs of the ocean such as the mariatiche trench we dont even know our own minds honest i watched that horizon programme titled the unconcious mind...it triggerd mine to ..i fell asleep... i think its true aliens exist ive seen that film Paul it was a factual docu film ...honest sausage

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Are we talkin' real, fake or illegal aliens here?

whats an illegal alien?

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Someone who is not legally allowed to live in the country that they are residing.

Genesis had a hit with "Illegal Alien" in the 80's.

"whats an illegal alien? "

In the USA they like to use the word Alien to refer to non-us citizens who are in their country. It's an actual legal term they use.

Back on topic, the probability of there only being life on one planet in the vastness that is the universe is quite unlikely. However this doesn't mean that there are other humanoid life forms, they may be simple on celled organisms.

What people need to understand however is that it is almost impossible for any life form to travel the obscene distances required to reach earth. We are talking millions of years here. This is why I treat people who are adamant they've seen UFOs as nut cases.

"Back on topic, the probability of there only being life on one planet in the vastness that is the universe is quite unlikely. However this doesn't mean that there are other humanoid life forms, they may be simple on celled organisms.

What people need to understand however is that it is almost impossible for any life form to travel the obscene distances required to reach earth. We are talking millions of years here. This is why I treat people who are adamant they've seen UFOs as nut cases."

did you know that the human brain contains natural hallucinary chemicals (lsd) ..some people have more of this chemical than others. Of all the ufo people who have stated of having close encounters and alien abductees they were all found to have higher portions of the hallucinary chemicals ..so although to them there alien encounter may have seemed real but the fact was they were simply tripping out when this chemical gene in the brain was fired up.

Supernatural encouters with the ancient teachers of mankind ....its a good read.

it will be the most amazing discovery if we find life outside our earth.....

it will also be the most amazing discovery if we find we are alone....

as for aliens visiting earth,no chance.

people claim things like puma punka are proof of aliens,but these people have books to sell and conspiricy believers are gullible fools who have money to burn.

Viewing some new pictures on here there may be some truth in that!

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"it will be the most amazing discovery if we find life outside our earth.....

it will also be the most amazing discovery if we find we are alone....

as for aliens visiting earth,no chance.

people claim things like puma punka are proof of aliens,but these people have books to sell and conspiricy believers are gullible fools who have money to burn."

I take it that you've never seen E.T. then.

West

One things for sure..if they ever do turn up..thats will be the end of religion..(thank god!)

Unless they are going to add an addendum to the bible one the lines of 'on the seventh day he rested, then got up on the 8th day crated another mob somewhere else'

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"One things for sure..if they ever do turn up..thats will be the end of religion..(thank god!)

Unless they are going to add an addendum to the bible one the lines of 'on the seventh day he rested, then got up on the 8th day crated another mob somewhere else'

"

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

"One things for sure..if they ever do turn up..thats will be the end of religion..(thank god!)

"

you need to read your bible before you say things you dont know anything about.

The ancient hebrew word for universe was translated by the king James committee as world, mainly because supporting an Aristotelian view was politically expedient.

Back to the op...yes, statistically speaking aliens probably exist, do they come and analy probe red necks...no, most stories seem to resemble repressed memories of childhood abuse too much to be coincidence.

i tend to take a hitch guiders view on this...why would aliens visit a planet where people think digital watches ,or i phones, are considered advanced.

"

we dont need aliens to see the end of religion.

science and rational thinking are doing a good job of sending the outdated views back to the darkages where religion belongs.

we dont need aliens to see the end of religion.

science and rational thinking are doing a good job of sending the outdated views back to the darkages where religion belongs. "

90% of the worlds problems will end when religion ends as for aliens we have one living nextdoor

yep

religion has a lot to answer for,something the head honchos in the church are very good at avoiding.

we may well me colonising the moon now if for the last millenium religion hadnt restricted the progress of science.

time for a role reversal and lets mock the religious.

i think the aliens would have to travel the trillions of miles just to get to us though

"Back on topic, the probability of there only being life on one planet in the vastness that is the universe is quite unlikely. However this doesn't mean that there are other humanoid life forms, they may be simple on celled organisms.

What people need to understand however is that it is almost impossible for any life form to travel the obscene distances required to reach earth. We are talking millions of years here. This is why I treat people who are adamant they've seen UFOs as nut cases.

did you know that the human brain contains natural hallucinary chemicals (lsd) ..some people have more of this chemical than others. Of all the ufo people who have stated of having close encounters and alien abductees they were all found to have higher portions of the hallucinary chemicals ..so although to them there alien encounter may have seemed real but the fact was they were simply tripping out when this chemical gene in the brain was fired up.

Supernatural encouters with the ancient teachers of mankind ....its a good read. "

i have read something similar to this sometimes when the persons natural chemical within there brain is triggered without the person realising such as through stress grief they see visions such as aliens, ghosts, leprechauns, fairies and monsters etc etc.

The nearest possible planets that could host intellegent life are light years away we do not have the technolgy to travel faster than the speed of light. I think Hawkins mentioned something about a loophole possibly being to use worm holes which are two black holes joined together, however on entering a black whole you reach infinity which simply streteces you out and spagettifies you so its unlikely you would still be alive when you came out the other end.

Just because WE don't have the technollogy to travel vast distances, that doesn't mean there isn't another race in vastness of space that doesn't either!!

we are but one planet among untold BILLIONS and the likelyhood of life on earth being the ONLY life is very improbable!

The aztecs, incas and even the ancient egyptians have heiroglyphics depicting flying machines! Where would they have even got the IDEA that machines could fly?

Our scientists are looking into time travel, (the speed of light/sound theory). Who knows if another race is't ahead of us that much in technollogy that they are able to travel at these speeds already!!

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

If "aliens" existed, do you not think that they would have had the technology to have made their presence known?

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

And before anyone starts talking about "Crop Circles", you can all **** off.

[Removed by poster at 08/05/12 02:58:23]

my views on life on other planets is, i 100% sure its out there, there evidance that its been there in the past, not sure what i think is out there, maybe plant life, maybe simple life forms, i do not believe however that there is intelligent life thats capable of building space ships and zipping thro space pinching people and probing them i dont believe any other life forms ever visited earth, i dont believe in the whole area 51 'story' but i simply can not believe that we are the only planet with life, of some kind, on it

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Ice on Mars for instance?

they have found clear evidance that life has been on titan, tho its a dry moon now it clearly did have water on it at some point, which produced plant life with in return created a breathable atmosphere, they have found fossils of life form in the dried up river beds, thats one of a thousand moons, if its happened on one how many more out there that we may not even know about could be the same

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

There is a lake in Antarctica that has been covered with ice for many many thousands if not millions of years. What sort of "new lifeform" could you expect to find down there?

Living organisms create life & evolve to suit the environment to which they are accustomed to.

"Just because WE don't have the technollogy to travel vast distances, that doesn't mean there isn't another race in vastness of space that doesn't either!!

we are but one planet among untold BILLIONS and the likelyhood of life on earth being the ONLY life is very improbable!

The aztecs, incas and even the ancient egyptians have heiroglyphics depicting flying machines! Where would they have even got the IDEA that machines could fly?

Our scientists are looking into time travel, (the speed of light/sound theory). Who knows if another race is't ahead of us that much in technollogy that they are able to travel at these speeds already!! "

good point its simililar to the wild buries that were populated all over the planet 10,000 years ago these were halluciginetcs along with mushrooms etc that our ancestors ate. They all ate these on all continents as traces have been found in ancient corses over continents

They therefore tripped out the images they painted in caves on all continents were the same or simililar prior to man being able to travel continents ..so the visions they had in there trips were simply hardwired to there brains from taking hallucinaginetc contaminated food.

What you point at such as ufos sigtings by ancient civilasations could be nothing more than eclipses shooting stars meterites ...how would our ancestors know the difference!

Yes theres strong possibilities there is intellegent life on a planet light years away and in other solar systems but If they had visited us with our orbit overburdened with satelites and observatories also on the ground i think we would have seen them coming so i dont think they have visited us yet.

In terms of our scientists looking at time travel. They put forward the theory of using dark matter in line with quantam physics. Dark matter is a matter used to back up einsteins theory on the bits where it falls short on gravity. However to date even with the haydron collider 9used to understand the big bang) scientists are still unable to find any dark matter let alone determine if it could be used in the aide of time travel.

In terms of our understanding of everything which is in accordance to einstein law on gravity ...the only thing in complete opposition to einsteins theory is black holes as a black holes gravity is so great it completely blows einsteins law on gravity to pieces ...we do not understand until we do then and only then may we be able to understand how to travel faster than the speed of light and travel to far of solar systems.

"Just because WE don't have the technollogy to travel vast distances, that doesn't mean there isn't another race in vastness of space that doesn't either!!

Our scientists are looking into time travel, (the speed of light/sound theory). Who knows if another race is't ahead of us that much in technollogy that they are able to travel at these speeds already!! "

Even if it was possible to travel at the speed of light, it would take an obscene amount of time to traverse the distances we are talking about. On top of that you have to factor in steering around the billions of billions of objects in your way. Also at that speed even the tiniest rock would cause massive damage to your spacecraft or whatever you want to call it.

Yes very improbable that we are the only intelligent life form, But even more improbable that we will ever meet these other life forms.

Those hieroglyphics can be interpreted in different ways, they're hardly accurate drawings by Da Vinci, where you can definitively claim they are depicting UFOs. They look more like children's doodles. You've been watching the Prometheus trailer too much haha.

Then again i could be wrong and aliens could indeed be living amongst us ..just seen ed millband on the television

"Then again i could be wrong and aliens could indeed be living amongst us ..just seen ed millband on the television "

The sounds that come out of his mouth are definitively not human!

I look forward to a loud hugely visible friendly visit from an advanced lifeform.

It would help to focus our minds on ridding our world of it's petty differences.

"I look forward to a loud hugely visible friendly visit from an advanced lifeform.

It would help to focus our minds on ridding our world of it's petty differences. "

Wonder if Hitler would still have thought he was superior

Speeding laws set by governments are easy to break.

Speed laws set by physics are impossible.

The distances involved are too big to even understand.

"my views on life on other planets is, i 100% sure its out there, there evidance that its been there in the past, not sure what i think is out there, maybe plant life, maybe simple life forms, i do not believe however that there is intelligent life thats capable of building space ships and zipping thro space pinching people and probing them i dont believe any other life forms ever visited earth, i dont believe in the whole area 51 'story' but i simply can not believe that we are the only planet with life, of some kind, on it"

There are other planets with life on but only lifeforms found were basic single celled organisms such as mars which was a fossil found in a rock sample and ws some sort of crustation. It has been found that there is water on mars deep beneath the planets crust.

in the lifetime of the universe the earth is still a toddler whose to say that before the creation of the earth that mars itself was not a thriving planet with life prior to its orbit shifting and now making the planet to hot removing with it a life sustaining atmosphere. There much talk amongst scientists today about terraforming mars, ie making the planet hospitable by producing green house gas on the planet in order to make the planet livable for us.

Because Mars and earth formed at the same time as a big swirling mass of dust surrounding the sun.

As for fossils been found on Mars.that is 100 o/o untrue.

Of all the billions of different species on Earth we are the lucky ones to have the most intelligence, yet we've taken it for granted, caused the most damage and spend so much of our time and resources on hurting each other.

If survival of the fittest is a universal law and other planets have followed a similar blueprint then maybe advanced life out there should stay well away.

By *aceytopWoman  over a year ago

from a town near you

i have an alien at home,he has invaded my dog,he prefers settees to dog food,swimming to walking,has no concept of fetch your ball back,and he certainly has no idea what cars are

There's a few aliens living near me, well they don't appear to be in this planet!

West

I wonder if there is a parallel universe somewhere?...another fab swingers site out there, exactly the same as this one..

Asking 'would you fuck the person 30 billion lights years above

By *un_JuiceCouple  over a year ago

Nr Chester

Yes they will be out in abundance over the jubilee. The serpent cult aka our lovely royals

» Add a new message to this topic