Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ikeC81 OP   Man  over a year ago

harrow

A new week and a new thread

Hopefully I will get out and train a bit for next weeks park run

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ocbigMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

Had a week with no running (well a few very short sprints) due to a stomach bug, not 100% yet & race next Saturday...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Weather has been awful. I did manage to get out on Thursday and I'm going back out today

Marshalled at a local half this morning having decided earning some cash was a better plan than paying to run a 17 mile elsewhere!

Now trying to find the enthusiasm to head out for a longish run.

Half marathon today. Tough conditions but ran well. Roll on summer though!

By *ragoniteMan  over a year ago

Cheshire

Did 10 miles yesterday and got caught in horizontal rain being blown into my face. But that just made the post-run endorphin rush better. Once I had managed to turn the front door key with my numb fingers

Got a half marathon trail race coming up this weekend, hopefully get a break from all of the rain - I seriously doubt it though

"Got a half marathon trail race coming up this weekend, hopefully get a break from all of the rain - I seriously doubt it though"

I'm doing the big half this week and the forecast isnt looking to bad thankfully

harrow

Depending on a family thing on Saturday I will be running park run not sure yet where

By *LOVEpinacoladasWoman  over a year ago

East Sussex

I brought my running gear with me to Vienna and went for a run this morning - managed to get lost and went for 10k instead of 5! And a pacey 5.02 per km - would have been faster but I got stuck at a set of traffic lights for ages. I'm really happy, it's the first time I've gone over 10k and it didn't feel a stretch at all! The incredible architecture and all-round beauty of the city probably helped mind you...

Skipped parkrun this morning, didn't even need to get out of bed to realise it was grim outside!! Pictures show the course waterlogged so didn't miss much!

The Big Half in london tomorrow. Running with my girlfriend, her longest run since Marathon du Medoc in 2018 so will be at her pace and about having fun (and a tower bridge selfie) rather than getting a fast time

"I brought my running gear with me to Vienna and went for a run this morning - managed to get lost and went for 10k instead of 5! And a pacey 5.02 per km - would have been faster but I got stuck at a set of traffic lights for ages. I'm really happy, it's the first time I've gone over 10k and it didn't feel a stretch at all! The incredible architecture and all-round beauty of the city probably helped mind you..."

Well done, that a cracking pace!

I love running when I'm abroad and seeing somewhere different

harrow

I have done my local park run the 2nd time in last 2 weeks. The last time I did it was 29.39, this week 50 secs off at 28.49. After finishing I felt really good.

Was happy considering, there was puddles and water everywhere; with even a part of the course had to be changed.

Loved it

harrow

This thread is closed new thread up

» Add a new message to this topic