FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Showing your face

Showing your face

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So I’ve finally thought sod it and have started showing my face on here but I’m still a bit nervous about doing so. Has anyone had any bad repercussions from having their face on here?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes i did on a old profile i had a fair few weird guys approaching me out and about

By *ixen500Couple  over a year ago

some where near shropshire

"So I’ve finally thought sod it and have started showing my face on here but I’m still a bit nervous about doing so. Has anyone had any bad repercussions from having their face on here? "

did have a stalker who kept changing his profile everytime i blocked him so i dont show my face till im 100% sure

No

By *uke OzadeMan  over a year ago

Ho Chi Minge City

"So I’ve finally thought sod it and have started showing my face on here but I’m still a bit nervous about doing so. Has anyone had any bad repercussions from having their face on here? "

No I haven’t had any issues, and I do hope you get to No1 as a result of taking this step. You’re so worth it!!

By *HaRiFMan  over a year ago

Beyond the shadows.

I’ve managed to scare a few people so as a result I only get my face out on Halloween these days

By *dwalu2Couple  over a year ago

Bristol

As an attractive woman, what’s the upside for you? You can show your face to people when you want, but doing so in advance probably exposes you to unwanted negatives.

By *nabelle21Woman  over a year ago

B38

Mayne if you live in a little village but in a city it may be different

I dont show mine but will send once I start chatting with folk no problem.

By *UNKIEMan  over a year ago

south east

You are braver than me lol xx I don't have a problem showing my face when requested but not to having it public

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

Never had a public face pic up.

Previously due to a 'reputational disrepute' clause in my employment contract, now because I'm self employed and theres no point in tempting fate and ruining my business.

If people are happy to show them, all good. But there are plenty out there who wouldn't think twice about gossiping about seeing you on here, even though logic states that they have to be here themselves to see you.

The 'Chinese whisper' network and gossip groups have always been around on here and once a rumour starts it's impossible to stop.

We used to send privately when happy, arrange social meets and meet in clubs. So not having our faces on our profile never caused us any problems.

A

By *ave1976XXXMan  over a year ago

newmarket

Did it once and got messages saying they knew me. Asked for there face pics and they wouldn’t share. Didn’t like not being in control

Got screenshotted and sent to my ex husband, but everybody knows now so I am not so bothered

Yes everytime I show a lady my face they stop talking to me or block me.

By *rghYeTimbersMan  over a year ago

Ipswich

OP glad you have the confidence to be yourself. Yes it can be daunting and you have clearly thought about it. Your photos are tasteful so if you're comfortable and happy that's all that counts.

The good thing about fab is that as well as the spam and fakes there are lots of great people here as well.

Being true to yourself is so important for personal wellbeing.

Years ago I did but I have to be careful due to my career. It's frustrating as my face is better than my body and I would prefer to show my face off

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

I rarely show it, I was recognised once that I know of for sure. He was a nice guy, no negatives so far, but I have heard many a horror story which is why I don't show it all the time.

The way I look at it now is there’s nothing on my profile that I would be embarrassed about. No naked pics and I’ve limited my verifications too just social ones. I have pics of me on social media in a bikini so it’s not a lot different to the pics I have on here. As some of you have said, if someone recognises me then they are on here too.

I wouldn’t purely because we have recognised people on here. If it’s to close for comfort we block and never mention it again. Not worth the local gossip. Unfortunately those not in the lifestyle offline assume it’s a free for all and you could end up with a negative reputation. Have no problem sharing face pictures after a few message but we like to control who sees them. Each to their own though x

I havent, but maybe thats because apparently i look intimidating

I was actually outed to family and friends without a face picture on my profile so in honesty I don’t think it makes a difference for the most part. Not that it made a difference to me.

Although i will have bouts of my face pics being open it’s not a full time thing, I like to maintain an element an anonymity. Especially if I’m not overly active.

I guess it’s all about what you’re comfortable with OP

[Removed by poster at 18/02/20 21:19:38]

By *orthern StarsCouple  over a year ago

Durham, North Yorkshire and can travel

"The way I look at it now is there’s nothing on my profile that I would be embarrassed about. No naked pics and I’ve limited my verifications too just social ones. I have pics of me on social media in a bikini so it’s not a lot different to the pics I have on here. As some of you have said, if someone recognises me then they are on here too. "

Not necessarily. Someone could be on here, who then shows their best friend your pictures, who then shows their best friend who isn't on here, who then shows their best friend your pictures who also isn't on here but who knows you at work, or who knows your close family......

See where this could lead?

Of course if you are happy to show your face, then that is great. We just wouldn't dare, and think those people that do are brave.

If someone sees me on here that means they are on fab, too.

That's all. I'm not cheating on anyone so I have nothing to hide.

Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

Just to add. Even though we never had face pics on someone recognised Fox and outed her to her mother.

That was an awkward conversation. Still no idea who but always worth bearing in mind that anything that can identify you - face, tattoos or even your car/home decor - canngive away your identity.

A

Hillside desolate

"The way I look at it now is there’s nothing on my profile that I would be embarrassed about. No naked pics and I’ve limited my verifications too just social ones. I have pics of me on social media in a bikini so it’s not a lot different to the pics I have on here. As some of you have said, if someone recognises me then they are on here too.

Not necessarily. Someone could be on here, who then shows their best friend your pictures, who then shows their best friend who isn't on here, who then shows their best friend your pictures who also isn't on here but who knows you at work, or who knows your close family......

See where this could lead?

Of course if you are happy to show your face, then that is great. We just wouldn't dare, and think those people that do are brave."

And not just that, when you're out and about, fabbers could recognise you from your pictures and approach you in public at an awkward time. I've heard that happen to a few people. I was lucky the chap who recognised me was a gent about it and messaged me here.

Only recently yes thinking it may make a difference but it hasn't

Woe is me

Please continue as it’s a nice face

By *epsonWoman  over a year ago

Biddulph

"Got screenshotted and sent to my ex husband, but everybody knows now so I am not so bothered"

Once your face is up, this can happen and saved forever, shared and posted whenever. Hell will freeze over before I put my face available to a site full of strangers personally.

By *orthern StarsCouple  over a year ago

Durham, North Yorkshire and can travel

"Just to add. Even though we never had face pics on someone recognised Fox and outed her to her mother.

That was an awkward conversation. Still no idea who but always worth bearing in mind that anything that can identify you - face, tattoos or even your car/home decor - canngive away your identity.

A"

That is horrendous. Why would someone even do that. Jeez, some sad pathetic people in this world.

I keep my face photo private just in case. Imagine coming across someone else from work...or your boss lol. Be 100% sure so not to be sorry.

Biddulph

"Just to add. Even though we never had face pics on someone recognised Fox and outed her to her mother.

A

That is horrendous. Why would someone even do that. Jeez, some sad pathetic people in this world."

Which is why I wouldn't put my face on this site.

By *aintsGirlWoman  over a year ago

Rushden

I do think occasionally about putting a face pic as public but I have an 18 year old so worry that one of her friends may pop up and recognise me but then I really should block out my tattoos too x

Right it’s off. Don’t think I thought it through properly. I’m not embarrassed by being on here at all but I think some of you are right that there would be too many assumptions. I’ll stick too the lingerie shots

Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

A

That is horrendous. Why would someone even do that. Jeez, some sad pathetic people in this world.

Which is why I wouldn't put my face on this site. "

Yep.

Set all sorts of panicking thoughts off in her head. We weren't even together then, just FB's.

Once we talked to her it was all ok eventually but could have been horrendous. Does amuse me that my mother in law knows how we got together. Not sure her dad would have had the same reaction though. Too many shotguns in this neck of the woods...........

A

By *eralPete1Man  over a year ago

marsworth

no but not had any meets either

By *agneto.Man  over a year ago

Bham

And like that, poof, she was gone. Beautiful by the way.

"Right it’s off. Don’t think I thought it through properly. I’m not embarrassed by being on here at all but I think some of you are right that there would be too many assumptions. I’ll stick too the lingerie shots "

Better safe than sorry! As beautiful as you are and as good as it was to see your face, best to keep it hidden.

Bham

"I do think occasionally about putting a face pic as public but I have an 18 year old so worry that one of her friends may pop up and recognise me but then I really should block out my tattoos too x"

Too right. I work in schools, heard a story about a male teacher having his photos printed off from here and stuck up all around school, so them teens do get on here.

By *itty9899Man  over a year ago

Craggy Island

With this Face, I haven't.

Bah! Missed your face pic! That's what happens when you don't pay attention!

I've never had an issue myself, but I have long since switched to keeping my face pics friends-only and just sending them to people I'm chatting to.

I was talking about this recently with someone who messaged me inviting me to meet them at a club, but refused to send me a face pic on the grounds that she's got a job. That seems a bit over-cautious. I've got a job too, but I'm not going to the effort, time and expense of visiting a club to meet someone whose face I've never seen!

I know. I was thinking this. It’s not so much my job cos my friends and family know I’m on here so no one really to ‘out’ me to. It’s just one side of my job you need to make sure you’re not open to bribes or bring them into disrepute. It’s the school mums and dads more than anything. Wouldn’t want to embarrass my child

Thanks for the nice comments but I’m deeply regretting it now

"Got screenshotted and sent to my ex husband, but everybody knows now so I am not so bothered"

Like your attitude towards it but that’s still out of order whoever did it

By *dwalu2Couple  over a year ago

Bristol

For the brief time it was visible it’s not worth worrying. Nothing you can do about it now, and the forum only has a very small number of users compared to the rest of the site. It’ll be fine.

Hillside desolate

"Thanks for the nice comments but I’m deeply regretting it now "

Don't worry.

I show mine for a few hours every so often when I'm feeling brave and nothing bad has happened. The chances of someone recognising you are small, and even then it's only a negative if they're an arsehole, which not everyone is

Nah I don’t. I don’t want more people blocking me than already do

#FaceThatLaunchedAThousandBlocks

Prob irrelevant to you as I'm a guy & get 0.2 hits on my profile a day but no problems for me so far

"Nah I don’t. I don’t want more people blocking me than already do

#FaceThatLaunchedAThousandBlocks"

Beyond the shadows.

"Thanks for the nice comments but I’m deeply regretting it now "

Don't worry about it most people don't recognise people out of context unless they've seen you a few times already.

By *ndefiniteSparkMan  over a year ago

ignites minds to unite ...

I show my face on request for those I chat with and are interested.

Didn't have any bad experiences yet .

Biddulph

"For the brief time it was visible it’s not worth worrying. Nothing you can do about it now, and the forum only has a very small number of users compared to the rest of the site. It’ll be fine."

There are lots who read and don't post though. I get lots of mail from men who don't post, but use the posts to initiate contact. Never would I post my face. Once out, can't be taken back. Too many people with bad ideas on the internet.

On one hand I hide my face so that my sons friends don't see me possibly but on the other hand me not showing my face has resulted in my own son messaging me

By *urygent1Man  over a year ago

North West

I hate people who DON'T show a face insisting that I do...

I had a face photo on here once for a few hours.

A couple of weeks later I got a message on WhatsApp from a couple who were friends I'd met lots of times.

It was a screen shot of a message they had received from here from a woman in Kent. Problem was when they asked for a face photo it was of me!

Biddulph

"On one hand I hide my face so that my sons friends don't see me possibly but on the other hand me not showing my face has resulted in my own son messaging me "

Better that he didn't know who he was mailing though.

"On one hand I hide my face so that my sons friends don't see me possibly but on the other hand me not showing my face has resulted in my own son messaging me "

Biddulph

"I had a face photo on here once for a few hours.

A couple of weeks later I got a message on WhatsApp from a couple who were friends I'd met lots of times.

It was a screen shot of a message they had received from here from a woman in Kent. Problem was when they asked for a face photo it was of me! "

Again, I rest my case. Once you post your face, it can be taken and used forever.

Hillside desolate

Holeeeeey shit

It was a screen shot of a message they had received from here from a woman in Kent. Problem was when they asked for a face photo it was of me!

Again, I rest my case. Once you post your face, it can be taken and used forever."

Exactly, I learnt my lesson.

Hillside desolate

Again, I rest my case. Once you post your face, it can be taken and used forever."

But that goes for Facebook, Instagram, twitter...any social media really.

By *aintsGirlWoman  over a year ago

Rushden

"I do think occasionally about putting a face pic as public but I have an 18 year old so worry that one of her friends may pop up and recognise me but then I really should block out my tattoos too x

Too right. I work in schools, heard a story about a male teacher having his photos printed off from here and stuck up all around school, so them teens do get on here. "

Shit, that's bad.

Biddulph

Again, I rest my case. Once you post your face, it can be taken and used forever.

But that goes for Facebook, Instagram, twitter...any social media really. "

I am not on any other social media

But that goes for Facebook, Instagram, twitter...any social media really. "

Yes I guess so but there isn't a stigma attached to being on those sites.

Hillside desolate

I am not on any other social media "

Me either. But I bet a lot of the people saying they would post face pics on here are.

Biddulph

Yes I guess so but there isn't a stigma attached to being on those sites. "

Yeah, 'I know you're on Facebook I'm gonna tell your boss' doesn't have the same threat level

Beyond the shadows.

Awkward, must have been very silent round the dinner table that night.

Yeah, 'I know you're on Facebook I'm gonna tell your boss' doesn't have the same threat level "

Exactly.

Oh god reading some of these comments, I’m so glad I’ve taken it off (I know it might be too late).

Beyond the shadows.

Yeah, 'I know you're on Facebook I'm gonna tell your boss' doesn't have the same threat level "

I think what she's saying is people can steel your pictures of those platforms and use them here for example, pretending to be you.

Yeah, 'I know you're on Facebook I'm gonna tell your boss' doesn't have the same threat level

I think what she's saying is people can steel your pictures of those platforms and use them here for example, pretending to be you."

Oh now that's a good get out clause.

Hillside desolate

I think what she's saying is people can steel your pictures of those platforms and use them here for example, pretending to be you."

Correct, as face pics being passed off as someone else was mentioned, anyone can take your face from any platform and claim to be you on another one.

Biddulph

I know, but the threat of outing you because you have been recognised on here by a member mailing you, is more worrying from my point of view. Someone seeing you on here and recognising you, coming up in the pub leering at you, is my angle.

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

I would rather stay a lady of mystery. Seriously though my job is too important to put at risk. Its a shame really cos eyes say so much in a pic and i do have nice eyes.

I think what she's saying is people can steel your pictures of those platforms and use them here for example, pretending to be you.

Correct, as face pics being passed off as someone else was mentioned, anyone can take your face from any platform and claim to be you on another one. "

So if I get get recognised, I can deny all knowledge and say "what do you mean, this isn't Facebook"

That made me laugh , wrong, I know. Some people eh!!

What did you reply to him?

Hillside desolate

Correct, as face pics being passed off as someone else was mentioned, anyone can take your face from any platform and claim to be you on another one.

So if I get get recognised, I can deny all knowledge and say "what do you mean, this isn't Facebook" "

It isn't?

So if I get get recognised, I can deny all knowledge and say "what do you mean, this isn't Facebook"

It isn't? "

Yes but I can pretend that someone stole my photos from Facebook as obviously I would never be on a site like this!

Hillside desolate

It isn't?

Yes but I can pretend that someone stole my photos from Facebook as obviously I would never be on a site like this! "

If I'm ever found on Facebook, I'll say they stole my pics from here

"On one hand I hide my face so that my sons friends don't see me possibly but on the other hand me not showing my face has resulted in my own son messaging me

What did you reply to him? "

I knocked his door and said out of a scale of 1 to 10 how awkward will you feel if you'd messaged your Mum on fabswingers. He repeatedly said the word no and closed the door. We laughed about it later

By *ungscotsman26Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

Always sort of wondered whether I should show face as lots of people want them on profiles. But reading this it's just too risky. Career, family etc I won't be doing it. Some horror stories above!

It's a shame but unless you are very open about being a swinger and perhaps are self employed then I don't see the risk to reward.

I would however send in messages which I suppose carries risks too but much less I'd say.

Ps gutted I missed the pic OP you look stunning amazing body try not worry too much xx

It isn't?

Yes but I can pretend that someone stole my photos from Facebook as obviously I would never be on a site like this!

If I'm ever found on Facebook, I'll say they stole my pics from here "

that made me giggle.

By *ungscotsman26Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

"On one hand I hide my face so that my sons friends don't see me possibly but on the other hand me not showing my face has resulted in my own son messaging me

I knocked his door and said out of a scale of 1 to 10 how awkward will you feel if you'd messaged your Mum on fabswingers. He repeatedly said the word no and closed the door. We laughed about it later"

Omg I would have died hahaha

I’ve taken my face off and not putting it on again. Was the looks in the Greggs queue this morning off these workmen. Looking at me like they knew me from somewhere.

I knocked his door and said out of a scale of 1 to 10 how awkward will you feel if you'd messaged your Mum on fabswingers. He repeatedly said the word no and closed the door. We laughed about it later

Omg I would have died hahaha"

He wanted to for a while

Omg I would have died hahaha

He wanted to for a while"

don't think scale 1-10is enough for this situation .

Fair play for the laughing after

Used to worry about it as i live in a really small village next to a small town and would only have face pics as private or friends.

Slowly starting to give less of a fuck. I have been viewed by someone who would possibly recognise me and that was a scare, but nothing happened and the world hasn't ended yet.

I knocked his door and said out of a scale of 1 to 10 how awkward will you feel if you'd messaged your Mum on fabswingers. He repeatedly said the word no and closed the door. We laughed about it later"

I have to say that’s mad but so funny! And by the sounds of it you have a great open relationship with your son that you can laugh about it! Bloody brilliantly!

I have to say that’s mad but so funny! And by the sounds of it you have a great open relationship with your son that you can laugh about it! Bloody brilliantly! "

Thankfully we do

I have to say that’s mad but so funny! And by the sounds of it you have a great open relationship with your son that you can laugh about it! Bloody brilliantly!

Thankfully we do "

It sounds like,good on you flower.

I have more success when I show my face

Bham

Thankfully we do "

Too be fair, if my mom looked like that...

I'm sorry, I couldn't resist, I'll get my coat

My pics were used by someone else and they sent out my face pic

I think this is where gay guys (though I’m sexually bi, I identify as gay) are a bit more lucky. As long as they are single, then there’s as much of a chance of seeing us on Grindr (other apps are available), and I think most people think we are mad sex crazed perverts anyway. I know I am lol. Also my face isn’t fantastic, but my body ain’t great, so I use whatever pic I can use to make new connections.

Accidental posted mine for four hours

Didn’t get any messages

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

Accidently made mine public for 15 mins a few years ago. Someone told me and it was removed as soon as i was told but by that time it had been fabbed 47 times. Nice to know i am not hideous.

"Accidently made mine public for 15 mins a few years ago. Someone told me and it was removed as soon as i was told but by that time it had been fabbed 47 times. Nice to know i am not hideous."

You sent me yours on face pic Friday and it’s far from hideous

By *hedevilKTWoman  over a year ago

milton keynes

I have been on a month and had no negative impacts (touch wood) to showing face on here. As u said no pics here not on other sites so nothing can be used against me it’s all out there. Plus not ashamed to be on here if some how got out to friends or family they already know.

The tactics used by blackma4il artists are quiet dark, they revolve around keeping the screenshot, befriending you before sending the screenshot to all your Facebook & linked in contacts (that they have already collected) unless you pay up. Things like this cause people to take their own lives..

For many of us this could have ramifications at work or home & remember some of us aren’t even meant to be here.

So be brave, but don’t be stupid.

"The tactics used by blackma4il artists are quiet dark, they revolve around keeping the screenshot, befriending you before sending the screenshot to all your Facebook & linked in contacts (that they have already collected) unless you pay up. Things like this cause people to take their own lives..

For many of us this could have ramifications at work or home & remember some of us aren’t even meant to be here.

So be brave, but don’t be stupid. "

Nobody can see my friend on facebook and not on linkedin. Nobody knows my real name, even fab friends.

Then even if they managed to get that far, my friends and family know what I do, and my photos....i think....are tasteful. I have no concerns.

You are very good looking OP but i'd always be a bit careful if i'm honest. Place attracts weridos you never know who is doing what with your pics

Once you upload thats it the internet has it

By *inky SpiceWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"The way I look at it now is there’s nothing on my profile that I would be embarrassed about. No naked pics and I’ve limited my verifications too just social ones. I have pics of me on social media in a bikini so it’s not a lot different to the pics I have on here. As some of you have said, if someone recognises me then they are on here too. "

Not everyone is on here for the same reason as you or I, some are just snooping and some would have no qualms in spilling your details to the world. Think carefully because you can't undo what you do on the net.

By *isaAndNicoleTransTV/TS  over a year ago

Southport / Ellesmere Port

I have lots of pics of my face but it's not my "real face" if you know what I mean. I suppose it's much easier to display behind a mask

By *accaMan  over a year ago

leicester

After reading this lot im kind of thinking i should move my face pic to friends only. But then again its been on show for a while now so probably a bit pointless. If someones intent on using your profile im pretty sure they will regardless of a face pic or not.

"I have lots of pics of my face but it's not my "real face" if you know what I mean. I suppose it's much easier to display behind a mask "

Thing is people who know you well enough will all ways recognise your eyes

By *isaAndNicoleTransTV/TS  over a year ago

Southport / Ellesmere Port

"I have lots of pics of my face but it's not my "real face" if you know what I mean. I suppose it's much easier to display behind a mask

Thing is people who know you well enough will all ways recognise your eyes"

That's true but I've nothing to hide anyway x

By *ames2602Man  over a year ago

whittle

Yes I once seen my face pic on another site. One which I'd never even looked at it before. Wierd thing about it it had the same profile name ..so no i don't show or give my pic out now. Unless I'm 100% sure.

By *nabelle21Woman  over a year ago

B38

Who ever did thay was an absolute arsehole

By *illy_the_tvTV/TS  over a year ago

hoorn, Netherlands

Benefit of being a tv, I can show my face as no one would remotely recognise me as me day to day. When my friends first saw photos of me as lilly they didnt believe it was me

"Got screenshotted and sent to my ex husband, but everybody knows now so I am not so bothered

Who ever did thay was an absolute arsehole"

Indeed he was, then had the nerve to ask me to take him to a club! LOL!!

By *eddyBearBazMan  over a year ago

St Helens

"Got screenshotted and sent to my ex husband, but everybody knows now so I am not so bothered

Who ever did thay was an absolute arsehole

Indeed he was, then had the nerve to ask me to take him to a club! LOL!! "

Hmmm what a fucking idiot he was ivy x

A"

I had the same, I’ve never had face pics, but somehow a guy at work worked it out. First he started making comments, then sent me a message on the site describing what I’d worn to work that day and threatening to print my photos off and stick them up around the place I worked. Every day for a long time, I’d think - is today, the day?

By *inky Biscuit DunkerMan  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

Repercussions?

Yes, someone stopped talking to me & said nice cake shame about the face

Well, seems I may take mine down then

Bham

A

I had the same, I’ve never had face pics, but somehow a guy at work worked it out. First he started making comments, then sent me a message on the site describing what I’d worn to work that day and threatening to print my photos off and stick them up around the place I worked. Every day for a long time, I’d think - is today, the day?"

What a douche. Green is definitely your colour though, wow.

A

I had the same, I’ve never had face pics, but somehow a guy at work worked it out. First he started making comments, then sent me a message on the site describing what I’d worn to work that day and threatening to print my photos off and stick them up around the place I worked. Every day for a long time, I’d think - is today, the day?"

The thing is, he would probably get sacked for that so was just being a dickhead saying it. 99% are all talk but it is not nice still. He would also have outed himself as being on the site x

We had a guest recognise us but we thought about it and decided for him to recognise us he must have been on Fab himself so what’s he going to do/say?

"Right it’s off. Don’t think I thought it through properly. I’m not embarrassed by being on here at all but I think some of you are right that there would be too many assumptions. I’ll stick too the lingerie shots "

that didn’t last.

Personally I wouldn’t show mine, a little mystery is good.

I have a bit of chin out just now, but that's about as brave as I can see me getting

I got recognised by my eyes

By *eeBee67Man  over a year ago

Masked and Distant

Face pics on private, and friends only I think.

Dont want to scare anyone

"I have a bit of chin out just now, but that's about as brave as I can see me getting "

Awesome avatar!

The kind that leaves you wanting to see more. Nice one M.I.A

"Right it’s off. Don’t think I thought it through properly. I’m not embarrassed by being on here at all but I think some of you are right that there would be too many assumptions. I’ll stick too the lingerie shots

that didn’t last.

Personally I wouldn’t show mine, a little mystery is good. "

Yep I changed my mind obviously.

Hillside desolate

"I have a bit of chin out just now, but that's about as brave as I can see me getting "

That's as brave as I get these days as well, I posted face pics before and they ended up on various porn sites. Luckily my boobs were tucked safely away, so a bit boring for the porn seekers

By *ookMan  over a year ago

london

Little miss saucy... blocked from messaging you but think your pics are outstanding... keep up the good work...and if you feel like it send me a little message to say hello...

By *ntrigued32Couple  over a year ago

Nottingham

That's all we would post too.

It is funny though how I'm more comfortable showing my breast than my face.

Jo.Xx

"I have a bit of chin out just now, but that's about as brave as I can see me getting

Awesome avatar!

The kind that leaves you wanting to see more. Nice one M.I.A "

Thanks so much Mrs! That's lovely coming from a master pic taker

Respect to you doing it, maybe you'll inspire others to come out of their shell and be more open, can't see what harm can happen by revealing your face, it's entirely up to you what you want, if someone has a issue, oh well, life goes on, but you have nothing to be nervous about, be comfortable and be you

I keep my.face pics hidden so I dint scare anyone away!

"I have a bit of chin out just now, but that's about as brave as I can see me getting

That's as brave as I get these days as well, I posted face pics before and they ended up on various porn sites. Luckily my boobs were tucked safely away, so a bit boring for the porn seekers "

Yeah even for people I'm seeing I never take any pics with face and nakedness in it as I'd die if they ended up anywhere!

Jo.Xx "

Haha! Me too!

I Did it and was inundated with offers ! Now I know how you ladies feel ....

"Respect to you doing it, maybe you'll inspire others to come out of their shell and be more open, can't see what harm can happen by revealing your face, it's entirely up to you what you want, if someone has a issue, oh well, life goes on, but you have nothing to be nervous about, be comfortable and be you "

Thank you. I don’t have any naked photos of me on here at all and I never send/take them with anyone anyway so nothing could be used against me even if someone had a problem.

"Little miss saucy... blocked from messaging you but think your pics are outstanding... keep up the good work...and if you feel like it send me a little message to say hello... "

Thank you that’s lovely of you to say

All the horror stories we hear about being outed is enough to stop me from showing face pics on profile.

Awesome avatar!

The kind that leaves you wanting to see more. Nice one M.I.A

Thanks so much Mrs! That's lovely coming from a master pic taker "

Pfffft, BS!

You’re very welcome, I give credit where it’s due.

By *om and JennieCouple  over a year ago

Chams or Socials

There was a profile that I suspected were a couple we knew. She posted a face pic on profile instead of sending privately on Face Pic Friday confirming it

No.... I used to have my face on here up until 2012 when I changed professions.

Never had any problems

You're very welcome x]]] That's a smart way to deal with stuff, you seem like you have your head screwed on and I'm sure once posting face pics becomes normal for you, you'll pinch yourself and think all that worrying for nothing.. People outside of Fab would probably see it as a dating site anyway.. Say you're single, you wanted attention, believable, but I very much doubt it'll get to that xx

"Respect to you doing it, maybe you'll inspire others to come out of their shell and be more open, can't see what harm can happen by revealing your face, it's entirely up to you what you want, if someone has a issue, oh well, life goes on, but you have nothing to be nervous about, be comfortable and be you

Thank you. I don’t have any naked photos of me on here at all and I never send/take them with anyone anyway so nothing could be used against me even if someone had a problem. "

Fk that friends only

"Fk that friends only "
Probably best way !

Nottingham

Jo.Xx

Haha! Me too! "

Fantastic breast though. HC

Jo.Xx

Jo.Xx

Haha! Me too!

Jo.Xx "

Thank you gorgeous. Right back atcha

"So I’ve finally thought sod it and have started showing my face on here but I’m still a bit nervous about doing so. Has anyone had any bad repercussions from having their face on here?

As an attractive woman, what’s the upside for you? You can show your face to people when you want, but doing so in advance probably exposes you to unwanted negatives."

I think the same as am gorgeous face photo in friends only photos.

Nottingham

Jo.Xx

Haha! Me too!

Jo.Xx

Thank you gorgeous. Right back atcha "

Jo.Xx

Face is for friends only. You never know who's looking at you

» Add a new message to this topic