FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Do you like murder mysteries?

Do you like murder mysteries?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I do and I watched one yesterday it was a swedish mysterie were they went on a ski holiday and during a snow storm they found a small house to stay in and during their stay a murder happened in the house, who did it? The owner of the house had to solve it, she interviewed each one of the 9 people, she got shot herself as she knew it after a while, it was a good mysterie

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ersnickety PantsWoman  over a year ago

Club Meets Only

What was it called? Or is it a mystery we have to solve to find out?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I do and I watched one yesterday it was a swedish mysterie were they went on a ski holiday and during a snow storm they found a small house to stay in and during their stay a murder happened in the house, who did it? The owner of the house had to solve it, she interviewed each one of the 9 people, she got shot herself as she knew it after a while, it was a good mysterie "

I like unexplained mysteries.

Like the Asian woman in the lift

By *hedevilKTWoman  over a year ago

milton keynes

"I do and I watched one yesterday it was a swedish mysterie were they went on a ski holiday and during a snow storm they found a small house to stay in and during their stay a murder happened in the house, who did it? The owner of the house had to solve it, she interviewed each one of the 9 people, she got shot herself as she knew it after a while, it was a good mysterie

Like the Asian woman in the lift"

Asian woman in lift ?

"I do and I watched one yesterday it was a swedish mysterie were they went on a ski holiday and during a snow storm they found a small house to stay in and during their stay a murder happened in the house, who did it? The owner of the house had to solve it, she interviewed each one of the 9 people, she got shot herself as she knew it after a while, it was a good mysterie

Asian woman in lift ?"

Elisa Lam

Theres footage of her in a lift, looking around really nervously like someone is after/following her.

Then her body was discovered in a water tank on the roof with a lid too heavy for a good few strong people to move.

Its online, a strange 'what happened?' Story

"What was it called? Or is it a mystery we have to solve to find out? "
It is called 27 sekundmeter in english it means "27 secondmeter" although it is on swedish tv and on the swedish channel "svt" on the svt player site.

Asian woman in lift ?

Elisa Lam

Theres footage of her in a lift, looking around really nervously like someone is after/following her.

Then her body was discovered in a water tank on the roof with a lid too heavy for a good few strong people to move.

Its online, a strange 'what happened?' Story"

That sounds like a good mystery too, yes the what happened stories are good as you have to guess as first of who did it.

Asian woman in lift ?

Elisa Lam

Its online, a strange 'what happened?' StoryThat sounds like a good mystery too, yes the what happened stories are good as you have to guess as first of who did it."

This is a real life unexplained mystery, not a documentary or anything.

You seen Knives Out?

That's a cracking 'who dunnit'

Asian woman in lift ?

Elisa Lam

Its online, a strange 'what happened?' StoryThat sounds like a good mystery too, yes the what happened stories are good as you have to guess as first of who did it.

You seen Knives Out?

That's a cracking 'who dunnit'"

I see I thought it was that and no I havent seen it, is it on tv?

By *ersnickety PantsWoman  over a year ago

Club Meets Only

"What was it called? Or is it a mystery we have to solve to find out? It is called 27 sekundmeter in english it means "27 secondmeter" although it is on swedish tv and on the swedish channel "svt" on the svt player site."

Oh, I'll have to look at that, I only ever watch Netflix

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I like crime fiction novels, they're my guilty pleasure

By *wingamajigsCouple  over a year ago

Folkestone

My wife adores them, Columbo especially

By *moothdickMan  over a year ago

stoke

I enjoy the odd game of cludeo

By *ottielayWoman  over a year ago

by the bay

Yes I like the old ones best

"My wife adores them, Columbo especially"

I love Columbo!

Asian woman in lift ?

Elisa Lam

Its online, a strange 'what happened?' StoryThat sounds like a good mystery too, yes the what happened stories are good as you have to guess as first of who did it.

You seen Knives Out?

That's a cracking 'who dunnit'I see I thought it was that and no I havent seen it, is it on tv?"

No, it's a film

"My wife adores them, Columbo especially

I love Columbo!"

.....just one more thing!

Asian woman in lift ?

Elisa Lam

You seen Knives Out?

That's a cracking 'who dunnit'I see I thought it was that and no I havent seen it, is it on tv?

No, it's a film"

I see, it sounds like a good film to watch as well.

"My wife adores them, Columbo especially

I love Columbo!"

I also like columbo as well murder she wrote, van dyke and mr monk.

"What was it called? Or is it a mystery we have to solve to find out? It is called 27 sekundmeter in english it means "27 secondmeter" although it is on swedish tv and on the swedish channel "svt" on the svt player site.

Oh, I'll have to look at that, I only ever watch Netflix "

That is good you will do that too it is a fun program too

By *riple SCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

I watched a fantastic film once, a serial killer brutally murders a mother and almost all of her children while her husband watches, leaving only one child alive.

The father raises his only remaining son, who as a result of the killer’s attack is born with a physical impairment.

Unrelated to his mother's murder, a few years later the son is taken from his father and kept as a prisoner in a foreign land.

The father must travel far from home to find him and can only rely on the aid of a mentally-handicapped woman for help.

I think the film was called 'Finding Nemo'...

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

I’ve had Fab murder mystery nights where we’ve all dressed up. Raised money for charity as well.

By *ionelhutzMan  over a year ago

liverpool

"I do and I watched one yesterday it was a swedish mysterie were they went on a ski holiday and during a snow storm they found a small house to stay in and during their stay a murder happened in the house, who did it? The owner of the house had to solve it, she interviewed each one of the 9 people, she got shot herself as she knew it after a while, it was a good mysterie "

Swedish ms marple?

"I’ve had Fab murder mystery nights where we’ve all dressed up. Raised money for charity as well. "
That sounds like a fun night too

Swedish ms marple?"

Yes abit like her.

By *asmeenTV/TS  over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

Murder she wrote

Columbo

Poirot

I love all this sort of thing, Luther was amazing, any movie with that edgy type of feeling I like as well, and I like real life documentaries about weird, interesting stuff and the psychology behind it all I find it fascinating for some reseon

Glad you added mysteries in the end of that sentence!

Paisley

"I’ve had Fab murder mystery nights where we’ve all dressed up. Raised money for charity as well. That sounds like a fun night too "

They were. I’ll do another one when this is all over. Still friends with most of the people I met through them.

Paisley

I love the Miss Fisher Mysteries. Set in the 20’s and 30’s in Australia she’s a sexy sleuth.

» Add a new message to this topic